Is Atheism Leftist?

Does being an Atheist make a person a Leftist?

Attached: atheist.png (638x640, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPOMNdvKZtQ
youtu.be/6CulBuMCLg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes and no.
Some of the most prominent atheists, like Nietzsche, would be considered right wing by some standards.

However, those are atheists that want to create a purpose at the level of individuals.

Meanwhile, 90%+ of atheists just want to replace God by the state.

Ironically, atheist states do a worst job than the God they label as "imaginary".

Attached: atheist-political.png (1461x935, 262K)

Jow Forums views Leftists as the enemy

Well, leftists ARE the enemy.

They hate all that is traditional, family, race, glory, history, etc. because it does not fit their inclusive emotional model of reality.

No wonder why they claim to be rational, while also denying biology and evolution (different races, different outcomes), etc.

Remember these people hate flat earthers and creationists, but they have their own flat model of science and reality to fit their disgusting agenda. They deeply know this and that's why they want to silence those who disagree.

Attached: no-religion.jpg (712x557, 120K)

I'm Atheist but mildly right wing not believing in god isn't gonna stop me from thinking trannies aren't abominations

Does Being an Atheist make a Person a Leftist?

I'm an atheist and don't hate tradition, family, race, glory, or history.

No, being an atheist does not make you Left wing, but often atheists replace God by a man-made monolithic state, so most of them are leftists.

Attached: atheist-reality.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

Oh no I agree with the picture, after living in this hellhole we call Earth, and being aware of my existence. I firmly believe that most humans need religion to not destroy themselves and others with their degeneracy.
I just don't.

Im athiest and trannies are revolting,you dont need an all powerful magic man from an old book to think that,its common sense,unlike religion

Most right wing atheists don't tell anybody. We go to church every Sunday, we know a lot of other couples who are varying degrees of non-believers. I even lie about it when the survey people call.

>replace God by a man-made monolithic state
That's a lie made up by insanely desperate believers. I've never met a leftist or liberal who has any affinity for the government and I'm surrounded by them everyday.

youtu.be/dPOMNdvKZtQ
t.Skydaddy

Atheism is morally relativistic so you cannot claim that objectively.

Even if you don't, your moral reference to judge that is probably religious in origin.

is it considered left wing to not want to be forced to abide by the laws of someone else’s imaginary religion

Only if they are militant about it and think it's their mission to shut down all other religions.

>inb4 Atheism isn't a religion, learn the difference between Atheism and Agnosticism

makes them simple minded

And?
Some atheists go to church. Most believers dont go to church. So? I don't get your point.

Don't athwists hate adecdotical evidence?

Type, anedotal, into Google user. Tell us the definition.

Attached: Screenshot_20181230-005151.png (1080x1920, 133K)

Read Nietzsche. The academy preaches a neutered kind of Nietzsche but he was a radical right-wing thinker and fervent opponent of liberal democracy, which he saw as the legacy of Christian compassionate moral teaching. Start with the Anti-Christ. You'll find a good edition online, look for the Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy version.

Unless it is the progressive cult, of course. That can be forced in film, arts and media. It must be forced to every child just as sex change hormones.

Projection.

Atheism can only support the existence of a God if and only if what we're experiencing is a simulation.

passive-aggressiveness is a very feminine behavior

If I had no religion I would be a deist, not an atheist.

youtu.be/6CulBuMCLg0

Attached: 20190404_094628.jpg (1080x1035, 591K)

In my experience, yes, but there's always some token examples.

Leftists are all about avoiding consequences thus their support of LGBT, abortion, casual sex, drugs, nigger behavior and Welfare(Having others pay for their bad choices). Atheism goes hand and hand with this mindset and is used as an excuse for degenerate behavior. The majority of Atheists aren't educated people with philosophic knowledge, but a person with a high school level biology class as the foundation for their choices to indulge in self destructive behavior.

Attached: 1472605263249.jpg (655x527, 59K)

I don't believe any kind of God exists. I absolutely hate current state of leftist ideologies.
I don't hate religion either. Even if i don't follow the religion i still find christian art and architecture of cathedrals breathtaking.
I'm a special snowflake.

Attached: 1554547730222.gif (208x200, 2.03M)

No being a dysgenic faggot that doesnt support the fit makes you a leftist.

Would you say people are predisposed to believe in a God or no gods?

I don't think people are predisposed, it's a matter of upbringing and values passed down by parents

>Some atheists go to church.
Millions of us go to church. And we're silently sharing our views with each other. That's why you're in deep kimchi.

>Don't athwists hate adecdotical evidence?
So you're going to provide the empirical data that proves you werent making shit up?

BWWWAAAAAAAaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
*wew lad!*

BWWWAAAAAAAaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

OK, ready for you to prove you're not lying. Give us the EMPIRICAL DATA!!

>fictional bible anecdote says the dead rose from their graves and walked the streets.
>I believe with every fiber of my being
>user relates a personal experience
>IT"S A FALLACY!!!
I think you've both made your Dunning-Kruger point.

>Read Nietzsche.
>radical right-wing thinker
>fervent opponent of liberal democracy
You've never read a word of Nietzsche, have you?

>Atheism is morally relativistic so you cannot claim that objectively.
>Theism is morally relativistic so you cannot claim any of your morals are ((( objective ))).

No.
But conservatives generally dont like straying from the herd. People that tend to be Lefties, arent as bound by norms to challenge norms.

Well every religion, every state and nation are man made. It doesn't matter. Political choice is indepent of your religous affiliations. Atheist should be even more right-wing because they are rational and logical. Being degenerate (lgbt) is against nature, against evolution and against normal life. Atheists are also emotional and care about families and tradition because that's how human nature is. Genes and race are important to health and future of your kind. Inbreeding is bad, brings many disease. So are paraphilias. Etc etc... I believe that atheists who hold such views are better than religious people because they do it regardless of fear of punishment. And last thing atheism is not a cult, group or any such thing. It is simply lack of belief in God. However I di believe we still need it and that all of us can agree with some of its postulates. So no atheism DOES NOT make you a left wing.

Yes, exactly like that. Not believing in God does not imply we hate religions and religious people. (Unless they hurt others to fulfill their beliefs)

Star trek is the atheism logo?

Sus

Attached: 5560c62f-884f-4fc5-9b9e-6114732e8554_1.dc563cee7127367863ab759739c8ce46.jpg (450x450, 16K)

Atheism isn't one way or the other, fundamentally. But most atheists are just butthurt that they can't be hedonists without repercussions, so they vote left. Exterminate all leftist atheists. They are cancer and half of them are jews.

t. right wing atheist

>Being degenerate (lgbt) is against nature
Aren't there dozens of mammalian species with homosexual population over 5% (statistically significant)? So it's entirely natural, you just don't like it being called "normal".

yes because the logo looks like the pedo triangle

Being right on a basic perception of reality has no relation to politics.

Yes, my bad. Compare it to any other disease such as schizophrenia. Not normal is the right word. Thank you for correction.

Right back at you burger

Are you kidding? Atheists fucking worship the state, but they don't know they do because they're fucking stupid. All they do is vote for gibs.

troll

they don't, leftists do

Yes yes you fucking faggot. There are tons of animals who lick each other in their pussy, and rub their vaginas together. There are also dozens of species that suck cocks, and pack asses. It is totally a thing that nature intended, and you're completely justified in your degenerate beliefs.
Cite your fucking sources, you giant faggot.

>homosexual

Natural sure, but mutations and diseases are also natural but not always desirable or good

No atheism is common sense. However attacking the unity and values Christianity represents is leftist

Atheism might be common sense for a lot but I’ve been trying to figure out if most atheists are materialists and don’t believe in any supernatural forces whatsoever or if the majority simply don’t like the idea of the main dogmatic monotheistic religions take on spirituality.
Are any atheists here open to the idea of any form of supernatural intervention in this universe? I understand atheism by definition is just the lack of belief in a god or gods but are concepts like the new age and occult related spiritual paths something you guys would be open to? They seem to have a deep alternative understanding of how things work and I’m curious if atheists in general are open to those ideas.
I haven’t found any studies on this and it doesn’t seem to be discussed much in Christian vs atheism debates.
I agree Christian morals are beneficial for us and leftists seem to want them inverted

Attached: 2B3FD6CA-A97F-4C68-8A44-845099B37F8D.jpg (480x360, 47K)

No, just a closet homosexual in denial who is scared of nature.

>Atheists fucking worship the state
No, they don't. You idiots just made that up to feel better about yourselves.

>but they don't know they do
Just when I thought this could not get any more stupid

>because they're fucking stupid.
And yet we are smarter by every measure than people who earnestly believe in talking serpents and invisible sky daddies.

>All they do is vote for gibs.
You're thinking about the 1% and their armies of lobbyists

it makes you a soulless servant of satan

>atheists are materialists
Not believing in any gods has nothing to do with any unrelated math or sciences.

>and don’t believe in any supernatural forces whatsoever
Atheists can believe in anything they want except gods.

>don’t like the idea of the main dogmatic monotheistic religions
Why should anybody be forced to believe irrational dogma from Bronze Age Hebrews?

>Christian morals
All stolen from other moral systems

/thread

Maybe...

Atheism itself is value-neutral. It's not a belief system, it's rather the opposite; it's just a designation for rejecting one sort of beliefs, beliefs in gods.

However, what we can identify today as the Leftist is, in fact, the eternal lunar cultist, and lunar cultists always tend to be humanists, just as leftists are. For this group, atheism may lean you towards humanism and by extension leftism.

Those who worship the moon believe in leveling, and do not believe in transcendence of the material world; you arise from the Earth for a time, and then return to it, and that's it. There's no vision of a higher destiny for man to aspire to, or to escape mortality through. Obviously, being an atheist and scourging all trace of metaphysical belief from your mind makes it easier to see the world that way, but being a Christian or Jewish can do the same thing.