This is literally the problem that the West has right now. The culture of Pleasure EQUALS The Culture of Death

This is literally the problem that the West has right now. The culture of Pleasure EQUALS The Culture of Death.

> But despite their differences of nature and moral gravity, contraception and abortion are often closely connected, as fruits of the same tree. It is true that in many cases contraception and even abortion are practised under the pressure of real- life difficulties, which nonetheless can never exonerate from striving to observe God's law fully. Still, in very many other instances such practices are rooted in a hedonistic mentality unwilling to accept responsibility in matters of sexuality, and they imply a self-centered concept of freedom, which regards procreation as an obstacle to personal fulfilment. The life which could result from a sexual encounter thus becomes an enemy to be avoided at all costs, and abortion becomes the only possible decisive response to failed contraception.
w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_jp-ii_enc_25031995_evangelium-vitae.html

If women choose fun in their twenties, they will choose sterile infertile death. If men encourage this and fuck women for sterile fun, they do the same. This is the homosexual lifestyle. This is the Gay Disco.

Attached: 1554812360595.jpg (731x731, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jme.bmj.com/content/39/5/261
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

www.VaticanCatholic.com

I'll be dead after the fact, give me one good reason I should give a shit?

jme.bmj.com/content/39/5/261

gadsden flag?
you want "freedom" just because you want no stops on your hedonism.
the purpose of life is to propagate life.
talk to retired people and ask them what is important in life.

I am retired. I don't do shit but what I feel like doing all day. Once again, give me a reason to give a shit what happens after I'm gone?

I followed that idea and got hooked on heroin.
Now my life is no where what it could have been. Oh well, at least I got off smack.

quality human being we got here

>just spend the only good reproductive years of your life catching VD's and racking up debt that will stop you from achieving any goals past 29 lol
Whoever wrote this should be shot.

>giving a shit what dipshits think
Great argument.

It's not about what happens after you are gone.
It's about using the limited time window you have in such a way that at no point in your life do you regret it. That includes not regretting on your death bed what you have done in your twenties.

why shouldn't I enjoy my 20s? my boomer parents did.

What makes you think I'll regret any of my choices? I'm a grown ass man, and if I want to sit around playing games and shitposting all day, I will.

diligently balance duties against entertainment. Do the work to get the cake.
the culture of 100% fun has to end in death.

>don't tread on my bud light and newports, I do what I want
>wastes away watching TV all day

What makes you think you won't regret them?

What makes you think you won't regret cucking to whatever value system you're desperately clinging to when you hit old age?

It's kinda frightening how the human brain doesn't even finish developing until 25 and yet a few years before that, most people are already out on their asses on their own after college with a complete responsibility for their future and a brief several year window before a point of no return. The human experience is fucked. Your best, most spontaneous years that biology and society will allow are also the ones you're supposed to spend as responsibility as possible if you want the next two thirds of your life to be anything other than misery after you crash and burn. It's no wonder that every generation after boomers are so lost and pushing the limits of eternal adolescence. Everything has been made so much harder than just walking straight from high school graduation to an employer, shaking his hand, and having a livable career to last you until retirement. Debt/education/experience/cost of living barriers have made that process so much more arduous for so much little in return.

Attached: 1531934036521.jpg (632x632, 69K)

It doesn’t matter. You don’t matter. This is an adult discussion. Please see yourself to your room

Well, duh.
The wages of sin is death.

>adult discussion
Then why are you here? I'm probably older than all of you little faggots combined.

Finally into my thirties, now I can focus on a poor and humble Polish girl. Real Catholics over there...

Attached: 0.2014_Sanok,_von_Kościuszkistrasse_aus_gesehen.jpg (1280x853, 253K)

this is true. It has made young men not eligible at the start of the adult life. Women are immediately valueable as attractive and fertile reproduction partners. Men are not.
Men could earn a proper income decades ago, before college and career experience was necessary to be just an average income maker.