Why is Africa so far behind the rest of the world?

Why is Africa so far behind the rest of the world?

It can't possibly be just "colonialism" can it? Because parts of Asia were colonized not too long ago and they are prospering now. Hell, Europe was ravaged by a world war not too long ago which destroyed almost every western country besides the US. And Japan was nuked. Twice!

Are Africans really just that stupid? Is the difference between race that big? They have no inventions, no thriving communities.

Why is there such a difference between not only Africans and whites, but every other race and ethnicity on earth?

Attached: 550px-Africa_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (550x550, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI
youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.62617/page/n341
theconversation.com/africas-most-notorious-insects-the-bugs-that-hit-agriculture-the-hardest-83107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The chieftain problem with Africa is that it's full of Africans.

Here are some observations made by Arab scholars regarding Sub Saharan Africa, long before any European colonization took place:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

>Colonialism did not make Africa Poor (or Europe Rich)
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI

>Black Panther's "Wakanda" Isn't Real
youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I

Attached: c02e38610cb8880907383988cacd0d1f60f6c0584512fa73bb17414b6eeec369.jpg (1319x1174, 299K)

It's full of niggers.

north african girls have cute smelly brown feet.

Attached: __fujimaru_ritsuka_mash_kyrielight_medjed_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_aoi_manabu_ (708x1000, 737K)

Why are Americans incapable of separating Africa into regions?
North Africa is nothing like Sub-Saharan, they have had an almost totally separate history
In even then there are more divisons, for instance East Africa was always more developed then West Africa since they got into contact with the Indian Ocean Trade
This is relevant even today
Mombasa today is developing way faster then any city in Ghana and Cairo is one of the nicer places to live in Africa due to the European and West Asian interaction

Yet you group it all into one generalized group
Go open a fucking book sometime

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX2926435[1].jpg (800x533, 80K)

That's probably the herpes you're smelling.

Attached: KD20ac8_d(2).jpg (640x1259, 77K)

Genetics is culture.
Shit genetics = shit culture = shit nations.
Simple.

Niggers never were forced by their habitat to adapt
Food is plenty all year, they never had to waste a thought about storing food and solid shelter

Subsaharan nigger IQ is so low that they would be classified as mentally retarded in a western society.

tunisian and algerian girls turned sicilian feet dark with their smelly toes.

Attached: Ariana-Grande-Feet-3048184.jpg (720x645, 129K)

England has a shit culture

>Why is Africa so far behind the rest of the world?
Lower than average IQ, higher than average time preference, higher than average testosterone-mediated aggression.

Just one of these traits would be terrible and a significant handicap, but they have all three.

>It can't possibly be just "colonialism" can it?
Before colonialism Africans literally hadn't invented the wheel yet. Colonialism is the only reason any of them aren't still living in mud huts getting chased down by leopards.

Attached: ajmaginea-world-without-white-people-5799845.png (500x380, 350K)

>nitocris
That's a dune coon.

Attached: around blacks never relax.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

exactly.

She and her moor sisters went into sicily barefoot after marching for months in the hot sahara sun.

Attached: __medjed_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_naturalton__sample-dfa98295f1cac48e24ed3c5bb (850x1202, 175K)

Honk honk

Attached: 4L_3biKVHWU.jpg (750x695, 102K)

Corruption iq education crime criminal justice institutions, government institutions culture

Attached: africanized.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

ye

Attached: we are all human.jpg (499x375, 47K)

high iq niggas are fucking rare man, and most of the high iq niggers in the past times were voodoo doctors or some shit

is not that blacks dont invent shit, they do, but mostly only in western ideology. the african ideology is perfected to retract any form of progression.

so you see, regressive and highly traditional culture + the lack of intelligent niggers = no progression whatsoever

they're doing something about it thanks to colonialism and globalization so they can be functioning sovereign nations, and you can thank the whites for that - the blacks would have probably taken many centuries to get over that ooga booga bullshit, if it was ever possible, i dont even know.

Low IQ

/thread

So everything

Asia has always progressed and was kept safe from western imperialism due to geographic location and distance, especially Japan and China, not so much India. Africa had never really progressed...

negroes are bizarre, if you watch them carefully you'll notice they use their hands differently than us.

Attached: whitefaceTV.jpg (402x286, 39K)

>blaming shit from 1700-1899
lol nigga u dumb
>blaming shit from 1960~ onwards
that's more like it

South Africa and Rhodesia almost made it. They'd have forever been nigger-filled, but there were great universities, major industry (still a bit left in SA, even) substantial agricultural production, even budding aerospace and that sort of super-advanced pursuit.

what ruined it? The clash between communism and capitalism. They were collateral damage. SA almost got nukes (from Israel, BTW) which couldn't be allowed. Rhodesia was a British ally and ended up falling to a communist revolution, just like Angola, Mozambique, zambia, etc...

So basically blame the ruskies for that, although America basically let SA happen. They didn't agree on much, but not letting other countries get nukes ("Non-Proliferation") is one of the few things USSR and USA were willing to work together on. That's how SA got Mandela

Congo was a nuke story too, that's where the uranium for Fat man/little boy came from. Good little flick about it on Netflix "the Siege of Jadotville".

So yeah basically all these places could have been decent-tier (like, idk, Peru or something) if the russians hadn't won the proxy wars. Cuba played a big part in all that as well, in case you ever wanna look it up.

oh, and the french ex-colonies, are, well, ex-colonies of France. Never any hope for them (neighbor related).

Attached: doom_paul_1.png (720x720, 907K)

inb4

Attached: NoAnimalsToDomesticate.jpg (4386x2028, 1.17M)

Dude, you KNOW they're inferior, no one openly talks about it.

Why did you make this thread?

Luckily I'm not English, nigger.

Nigeria has the largest GDP of all the African nations, its also got the largest population and is set to outnumber india/Indians by 2100

that's west coast

Attached: race.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

I do believe the first PEOPLE were black, as in anatomically-modern homo sapiens, who were created aa a slave race to serve some ancient red-headed cannibal God race, that modern White people are more related to.

Study your ancient myth.

Niggers can't run countries.South Africa was the most advanced African country when the British ruled it.

Because they blame everything on other people. If all you do is blame all your problems on others you are doomed to fail.

Attached: 1497488541456.jpg (780x599, 107K)

Attached: 1499798052691.png (944x546, 282K)

Attached: 1486322090065.jpg (3116x1748, 1.12M)

I believe it's 50% race 50% european intervention
Niggers are inferior but I think they could be slightly better without us. By giving them gibs we are interfering with natural selection, allowing them to breed uncontrollably and making things harder for the smart nigger outliers.

In every fucking documentary about African politics and war, each country has a "contributor" behind the dictator. The contributor is always either European, American or from Middle East

As pointed out previously, this seems completely fabricated. Here are the notes of an actual muslim traveller, and his views don't seem anywhere near as negative:
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.62617/page/n341

trade routes
niggers

black people are incapable of creating complex civilizations... just look what they do when they get to live in civilized societies... they create ghettos and recreate their primitive societies

>Are Africans really just that stupid?

Yes.

Accept that pure blacks are subhuman, your neighbor is a great example of that, and the history they have is laughable and evil, if it was for Haiti they would genocide every non black on earth, thank God they are retarded and do not have the ability to compete against modern technology. Zimbabwe is a shitholes because of the blacks.

I think he was talking about Africa, not America there...

India was literally the same and has even less in resources.

>muh progression
I get clean drinking water and plumbing is important

But what exactly is the “”””end end game””””? to all this progression anyways

Space Exploration?

They're not fabricated though. All sources are given.
> Here are the notes of an actual muslim traveller, and his views don't seem anywhere near as negative:
That could be due to many factors, including his temperament. Either way one person not having negative views or opinions of a group does not invalidate observations made by others.

>Why is Africa so far behind the rest of the world?
they're not. while I'd not live in Africa by any means even the bad parts are mere 100 years behind, while 100 years ago they were easily few thousand years behind. the best parts (not counting NA cunts or South Africa) have their own infrastructure, hospitals, universities, airports, law enforcement, etc.

none of it is on the level of Western Europe but already some of the most prosperous African nations like Gabon, Botswana, Mauritius, can stand toe to toe with South American, or Eastern European countries, whereas other cunts like Ghana, Namibia, Kenya, etc. are on par with worse South American, Asian or Central American countries.

The difference is too big to be down to temperament. Read it.

21 out of 53 African countries have comparable or higher HDI compared to India

prly because there was invested more in africa than india

Current boundaries don't respect ethnic / cultural differences. Government is either corrupt and / or too weak to enforce its own laws. Opposition forces fill in gaps in governance. Foreigners control much of the industry and land. Foreign interference with leadership (Libya). Unbridled population growth to exacerbate it all.

I meant the temperament of the Arabs giving the quotes about Sub Saharan Africa. And
>Either way one person not having negative views or opinions of a group does not invalidate observations made by others.

Lack of any large homogenization. They developed late for a lot of reasons, perhaps even genetic. But subsaharan Africans didn't even realize their potential since they could do any homogenization. Look at Ethiopia it's way more diverse than your typical Western European country.
Zanj=/= Negroes or Subsaharan Africans
It's a region south of Somalia.
Muslims had fair attitudes toward Central to West African Muslims and East Africans in general (whether Muslim or Christian).

Yes, they are that stupid. Koko the gorilla possessed a higher IQ than most people living on that continent.

Attached: 1554513725416.png (800x800, 221K)

ž
>prly because there was invested more in africa than india
India has one of the biggest FDI numbers in the world, surpassing both US and China at times.

Africans never had any reason to evolve intelligence like other races. All they ever did in Africa was eat and breed. This is why they are, on average, significantly dumber than any other race, and why I believe they should not be considered human.

>Zanj (Arabic: زَنْج; adjective Arabic: زنجي, translit. Zanjī, Persian: زنگی, translit. Zangī, Turkish: Zencî).[1][2]) was a name used by medieval Muslim geographers to refer to both a certain portion of Southeast Africa (primarily the Swahili Coast) and to its Bantu inhabitants.[3] This word is also the origin of the place-names Zanzibar ("coast of the black people") and the Sea of Zanj.
It does refer to Sub Saharan Africans.

Because of mitumba.

>no winter
in africa it is really easy to stay alive and be lazy, food/shelter is abundant
they had no need to plan for winter, and thus didnt develop foward thinking/time/math abilities
this is shown in their ~70 average IQ scores
they lack planning, and thinking about the future, everything is about the present moment and how they feel; present basis
this also prevents them from thinking morally, only basic animal instinics

only way to fix africa is too either;
>let it be run by foreigners, europeans, chinese
>genetically engineer the contient to have 90-100 average IQ

lol

you really dot understand?

I got that. There is simply no way their views could be so different.

>since they couldn't do any homogenization
Fixed.
You're retarded. As the quote says, it's not intercheangeable with Sub Saharan africans.

All Zanj are Subsaharan Africans, but not all Subsaharan Africans are Zanj.
It'd be like saying that Abbasid emissary who described the Rus (Vikings) was claiming Europeans engaged in sacrifice of the chieftain's slave after his passing, when Rus just means a group Europeans, not the majority or all.

intelligence and sustainability

>You're retarded. As the quote says, it's not intercheangeable with Sub Saharan africans.
>All Zanj are Subsaharan Africans, but not all Subsaharan Africans are Zanj.
I didn't say otherwise.

I'm an Arab and yes we see them as beneath us and used them as slaves before the west made it illegal

They even were the cheapest slaves because they were so easy to catch

You did.
>Here are some observations made by Arab scholars regarding Sub Saharan Africa

And the image posted confuses Zanj with Subsaharan African and Negro. It's like hating on Germans specifically and idiots (you) thinking the commentator(s) are hating on whites or Europeans in general.

africa GDP per capita increased 4x from 1800-1960
after that is has stagnated and declined, before that is was stagnate, and very little population growth, with a population 1/2 the size of europe
asia in the same time period, was stagnate until the 1960s, were it exploded

also see
>liberia
>south africa pre and post aperthid
>haiti vs domonican republic

I mean, look at all the African reporters asking the tough questions !

>zimbabwawe

First to colonise Africa, and first to comment in this thread...nice.

Because they never cared for high tech civilization and are not that obsessed technology. Seriously what matters the most is infection control management and health and nutrition promotion.

Attached: Nigeria-Economy.jpg (800x533, 161K)

>in africa it is really easy to stay alive and be lazy, food/shelter is abundant
>they had no need to plan for winter, and thus didnt develop foward thinking/time/math abilities

Egypt and Mesopotamia, even in ancient times, could yield up to 4 harvests a year. Southern Europe is equally as hospitable. If this theory was correct one would expect Finland, Norway, Siberia, etc. to be cradles of civilization, yet they were backwaters up to maybe 50 years or so.

they love technology. they love any kind or trinket or music maker.

they also love gibs

Attached: 1537928384154.png (550x352, 341K)

>Africa so far behind the rest of the world?

Behind? More like way ahead of the rest of the world. In 30-50 years, the rest if the world will become a horrible, dysfunctional,war and disease-ridden hellhole and just be catching up to Africa.

I went to Nigeria last semptember and indeed Africa is growing by year. 3G mobile network is a thing in most parts of nigeria. Nutrition is not even an issue since literally everyone learns agricultural science in primary and secondary school. Literally there is some sort mini farm in every corner of the street. They're are a ton of estates and mansions in Abuja and lagos. Pic related in my dad's house. I know a bunch of white people who even started moving to various countries in Africa because of how shitty the economy in west is getting. Housing in Africa is way cheaper and affordable than housing in Detroit lmao if you know what your doing.

Attached: IMG_20180913_200259_834.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

Are the Zanj not part of Sub Saharan Africa?
>And the image posted confuses Zanj with Subsaharan African and Negro.
The Zanj were Bantus, which are called "Negros" or "blacks" in our culture.

I think Africa just needs better hospitals, medication and infection control. Also politicians need to address the brain drain issue. Technology development will only lead to unnecessary development and ruin what makes traveling to Africa great. Just look at what happened bali (Indonesia) and vince (Italy).

Attached: 17022292827_1810b324a0_z.jpg (640x425, 172K)

im pretty sure you can figure out, colonized countries fared better than non-colonized countries. look at Ethiopia. atleast other countries are slightly less of a shithole

again, my post shouldn't be confused with saying durrr we're all the same and whatnot. but in a sense African nations are better set than Europeans or Americans to endure the next century. their demographics are infinitely better, their growth is more organic, their people are made of sterner stuff.

not only compared to whites either. African immigrants to USA for example, even the ones without higher education or wealthy background, are infinitely more successful than native blacks, they're less likely to receive welfare or SNAP benefits, their incarceration rates are about the same as whites (immigrant black women to US actually have a lower incarceration rate than white women), they scoop up over 55% of all affirmative action college admission programs (despite being only 13% of the overall black population of the USA) and are only 20% more likely to drop out of college compared to white students while native blacks and hispanics are more than twice as likely to drop out.

DA WHITEEEEEEEEY

Well, given that coloniztion happen in the first place because Africa was so far behind, draw your own conclusions...

Niggers developed shit in the past 6000 years, what makes you think they will go Wakanda in the next 100 years?
Biologically, their brain capacity does not support such development.
Anyone who thinks white people stunted apefrican growth and development in the last 300 years has a gigantic plate covering his eyes.
Only white cucks abolished negroid slave trade, the rest of the world doesnt care, neither the africans who sell their own kin.
Is 1+1=2 that fking hard these days?

because White men took niggers from very few of those countries and made them slaves on the other side of the world. White straight men are clearly at fault. I am not voting for trump again unless he enact strict reparations laws. I demand 90% of my paycheck to be taken away and transferred to nigger fund.

why niggers who hide behind meme flags can't tell difference between "than" and "then"?

In AD 2019, Africa implies sub-Saharan Africa.

This isn’t Roman Empire times.

Go do your own research and figure it out yourself. Anything read here will be full of bias and dumb racism.

I think the Sudan was the Sahel (Niger, Mali, Sudan, Chad, Mauritania) while the Zanj was the even darker people in deeper sub-Saharan Africa.

Attached: sudanese.jpg (736x517, 58K)

>bad geography - this already put them very behind
>many many cultures that never had a defined leader or power and I don't count the Egyptians, they were not black
>colonization didn't help
>Wakanda isn't real
Let them dream. Maybe it will force them to do something.

>higher than average testosterone-mediated aggression

Where's your source for this?

Pol really underestimates some of the pros Africa has going for it. It's amazing how natural all the food is. They're is less transfat and sodium in all foods cooked over there and virtually no GMOS as of now. Even, most of my relatives and African friends don't like drinking too much soda or having sugar in their coffee, tea or coak and oats. The soda over there has less sodium and preservatives and taste better than the soda overseas. There is less depression over there and people are open to talk with people. Honestly if they corruption ends and they're decent job opportunity I may learn igbo and live Africa.

Attached: IMG_4859.jpg (1600x1067, 312K)

>Why is there such a difference between not only Africans and whites, but every other race and ethnicity on earth

Whites are the exception. The entire world is closer to behaving like uncivilized savages than like whites. People foolishly hold everyone to the same standard as whites (the exception), especially the political left and race denialists. They don't see that doing so is damaging to them and their cause. If the whole world can agree on the realities of race, then people can come to logical conclusions on how to interact with the various races. The political left creates these victim hood stories which only serve to continue the cycle, and never progress towards a policy that would be beneficial to them. If you keep telling the negro, native american, arab, ect, that their position in the world isn't their own fault, but the fault of white people, they will never discover the solution to their problem.

Attached: 1498908906208.png (382x258, 119K)

theconversation.com/africas-most-notorious-insects-the-bugs-that-hit-agriculture-the-hardest-83107

Can't really expect them to invent or even be able to pay for pesticides when food aid is dumped on them

The reason is that they never interbred with Neanderthals or Denisovans, so they are the old archaic version of Homo Sapiens that is closest to the hominids and big apes from which we evolved.

They stayed in the same environment in which the species initially evolved to Sapiens, so they didn't need to evolve to adapt to other environments.

Neanderthals had to develop new radical ways of dealing with a colder climate, different types of food, they needed different technology, tools to hunt etc.

Attached: 1531355122798.png (1080x1080, 966K)

niggers, the word you are looking for is niggers.

Modern negroids were first known as the Ethiopian race, who the proto-ethiopid race were descended from a an Caucasoid-like race.

The proto-ethiopoid race was the only race of the "blacks" to have Neanderthal ancestry.

The PROTO Ethiopoid race were most likely used to build the Egyptian Pyramids.

This period dates back FAR into pre-history.

We could even classify the proto-ethiopoid race as Caucasoid, perhaps ancient Jews.

This is where the blacks get, "we wuz jewish."

Ancient Haplogroups are NOT wrong suggesting modern homo sapiens 70,000 ago date back to East Africa, except the modern homo sapien was a creation of ancient God-like race, who chose the Aryans as his priest class, starting with the Swastika in every culture from ancient china to the Nazis.

The blacks were a slave race. Modern Homo sapiens started with the proto-ethiopoid who mutated into the super dark Nilotic Nubian, who retained the Caucasoid-like featuresx until finally descending into the modern West African.

>Whites are the exception. The entire world is closer to behaving like uncivilized savages than like whites.

The sheer hypocrisy of whites calling other people savages when they went around the world killing and enslaving indigenous people.

>Denisovans
Denisovans became these monstrosities

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2000x1333, 1.72M)