Paris is now full of black people

Did you go to Paris ?

Now it is very full of black men, i don't know what happen
But fifteen years before it was really not de case
We have lot of arabic people and even them, we are not able to see them anymore

Did you notice this ?

Attached: 01.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Your economy will collapse and violence will spread across like waves. Prepare yourself.

French people love black dick away so, theoretically, you should have died and gone to heaven by now.

Nice, finally arabs get driven out of beautiful paris by strong and fertile nigerian princes

You French and Italians are the only Western Europeans to fight back.

I believe you Frenchmen will do right and kick Turkish scum the hell out.

Hell, you have a long history of fucking up the Ottoman Empire.

frenchman fucking up the ottoman empire?

go fuck off americunt and learn some history... french fags allied with ottomans while eastern europeans defended christendom

There are still there
But there are so many black, so now it become difficult to see white or arabic people

God my fucking countrymen barely know any world history other than the past 100 years of muh world wars

You should learn History a bit more, France allied the Ottomans.
And we don't have a lot of turks here, mostly moroccans and algerians

Quit making us look bad, faggot.

Which city are you from ?

Calais

They will claim you’re racist pretty soon if they haven’t already. Once they begin to feel inferior they will begin shooting, assaulting and robbing people.

Once the ghetto is established there is no going back. Prepare for cyclical degeneracy.

Gimme the meme pic about the occupation. You know the one.

>I believe you Frenchmen will do right and kick Turkish scum the hell out.
>Backstab Habsburg-catholic countries because can't compete.

That's France for you, at least french's based reactionary thinkers.

>black
Try arabs
Blacks are what, less than 5% of all the french population?
Arabs are like 15 to 20%, it's an invasion.

They already did it
Paris is not Paris anymore
When you heard that Paris is city of Romance and love, it's totally bullshit, maybe in 1960 it was the case but not anymore
I know that's finish, we all know it

Not the case about Paris
Paris is really full of black people, all people say it

But i know that there are arab in other City but i lived in Paris

Paris isn't France, who gives a shit about this literal shithole?

thats what y'all get for colonizing africa lmao

For Tourist Paris is France

They know only Paris

Serves you right for pillaging Africa and stripping it from all of it ressources while making sure it remains a third world continent you fucking Camembert eating frogs

Attached: c84ff80fed8e32d1dc394740c316c8a3.jpg (300x250, 12K)

Sucks what's happening in Europe cuz one of the best sales pitches for visiting Europe was large cities that are safe. Thats been a foreign concept in American for 50 years now.

I had a layover at the CDG airport and was amazed at all the shitskins. Very sad.

False. Nigerians and Arabs are both TURKISH BLACK BVLLS.

There are two races only: wh*Te and turkish black BVLL.

Attached: 00AB61A7-3D0F-4D61-BEA9-EAE42B494CA8.jpg (1588x2000, 2.87M)

Its because white people don't have kids
Went to paris in 2012 and it was 50% black, 30%arab and 20% white
but i literally didnt see any white person below 25yo

Even if we did not colonize them, i think they will come

The issue is that there are not assimilated...

Do you have emigration in your contry ?

BEBE
E
B
E

Attached: 1543588054905.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

RIP

outdated though, Austria and Italy seem to have been resisting the cuckening as well

Attached: 1519482179060.jpg (720x658, 66K)

What do you think about this ?

Mudslim niggers will turn the Louvre into a mosque and the remaining french will be so petulant that will tell the rest of the world they have the best mosque and the best Kebab "restaurants"... while they die.

Hey I was in Paris two weeks ago.

Saw very few Muslims, feel like that shit is really over blown.

But holy shit there are niggers everywhere. It is crazy.

Also what the fuck is up with all the oil drillers. Never see oil drillers in America but in Paris I legit saw more oil drillers than coal burners. Really weird.

Attached: 877A351D-267C-48F5-853F-752E91AE8CCB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

getting worse currently since our supposed "patriotic party" demonized generation identity because they got a donation from the christ church shooter

Blacks move in and whites move out.
Happens every fucking time.
Ruin everything.

Eastern contries are the only who resist, there are no emigration there

When push comes to shove conservatives will always cuck and stab true right wingers in the back.

Always.

It's your capital and most important city, your attitude is why nothing will change and eventually all of France will look like paris

>while eastern europeans defended christendom

this is why austria is 10% muslim now?
whatta waste

most french are faggots
>elect marcon by 60%
its your own fault lol
being french is really easy and a "melting pot" society
90% of france is french, which is misleading
it is estimate 30% of french people are immigrant backgrounds if ancestory is put back 3 generations
and of the 30% half were european, and the rest were arabs/blacks
so intotal,
France is around 60-65% french, 15% french-european (german, italian, spanish), 15% french-arab-black, 4.4% new french (arabs, blacks, germans, turks), 6.2% europeans, other, and 9% asians, blacks, arabs

also consider that 40% of new born french babies have risks for sickle cell disease, which mainly affects subsaharans, arabs and indians

you county is only 60% french

yea we even have this joke, "we fought two times to keep the turks out of vienna and now we carry them in on our hands"

Stop bitching on Jow Forums and firebomb a government building, you spineless fucking frog.

Two digits is right there

your only solution is to take control of alegria again and deport arabs and blacks
give french citizenship to only the french ethnically, not the french mutts
stop encouraging multiculturalism
french only spoken/accepted
flying arab flags is illegal
arabic is banned language
tax single french-ethics
offer tax breaks/month income to french-ethnic families with 2 or more childern

you're mistaking emigration with immigration

there is emigration in eastern europe, but not a lot of immigration since the rest of europe considers us to be shitholes and migrants from Africa and the Middle East aren't actually running from war but moving to Europe to try and earn some money there that they will send back home to their families

They believe they will get the most money in countries like France or Germany... that's why everyone from the southern hemisphere is currently outdoor camping in the streets of Paris

Eastern Europeans would just rather import Ukrainians or Indians/Asians to replenish our workforce and falling birth rates

Or maybe we will die off in the next couple hundred years because we are too stupid and racist but that's just the way it's been since the Ottoman times... no one here wants arabs and africans to live here, and our countries would rather go to EU tribunals and get sued than let it happen, simple as that

The problem in France is also that you have close geographical location to northern Africa and that you have historical connection to Africa as a whole... as a result you already had a lot of people from those places living in France even before the migration crisis happened, and there will be more of such migration movements with increasing frequency in the future so you should really start making your country look unattractive to them

Attached: 1544696404301.jpg (298x299, 22K)

Imagine this
>you saved your whole life for that dream trip to Paris
>you disembark at CDG and after getting your luggage you make your way to the RER.
>Onboard the train you look around, looking out the windows for your first glimpses of Paris
>15 minutes on board and you look around you and realize you are the only white face on the train, and every other face is side-eying your luggage
>self consciously you want to grab your luggage and hold it tight, but you won't want to appear racisss so you try to ignore the "if looks could kill I'd be dead" glares coming from every dark face on the train
>Looking out the window you notice endless nasty, filthy slums that look like a scene from an apocalypse movie.
>scared, you wish you could check your ticket and make sure you got off the plane in Paris and not some French-speaking protectorate but you're afraid to make a move for your documents and lead the eyes right to where you've hidden your wallet (which you have just realized you have not hidden well enough)
>You get off the RER at Gare de Norde and look for a underground to your arrondisment where you will be staying
>All around you are people who are decidedly not French.
>You manage to get to the right stpp for your hotel in a "safe" tourist district.
>all around you are barriers, the Tour e Eiffel is surrounded by a huge glass wall
>poop, filth, stench, mattresses, urine garbage...everywhere. You begin to wonder if you've time slipped into San Fran, or even worse, Seattle, but no...this is France you scream to yourself..
>For two weeks you search in vain for the mythical typical Frenchman only to be disappointed
>You go home.

Don't get off the train in Marseilles...watch your back in Toulouse, and be very very careful in Perpignan and never ever go north of Carcassone.