Antarctica Ethnostate

thawed Antarctica as the future White Ethnostate: thoughts?

Attached: Antarctica.gif (800x685, 206K)

Great idea

Attached: hegel.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I agree, what would it actually take to make it come to fruition?

It's ours rightfully ours brah, chinks are illegally settling there with military bases though

Attached: depositphotos_158550842-stock-video-depressed-man-crying-guy-wants.jpg (608x342, 12K)

The cucks from Argentina will probably fuck it up.

Just brainstorming here: should Racially-awakened whites start homesteading down there? would that be enough to make a country that could defend itself?

>ywn be around long enough to witness the Antarctic Ethnostate.
Why even live?

Attached: 2G3guHy.jpg (450x372, 54K)

it's all well and good to say it should be ours, but in terms of pragmatism what can we actually do about it? looking for ideas here.

If you want to make it happen then make it happen. there are a lot of racially awakened whites out there, we need to coordinate our anger and despair into meaningful action methinks, and I think the best thing to do right now is to secure Antarctica against being taken before we get our foot in the door, so that we can have a physical location that quite literally secures the existence of our people and a future for white children.

IT'S OURS, BRAH! Fuck the U.N they can suck my dick.
To be honest though, they U.N treaty will most likely be removed in about 30 years last time I heard. Once that happens countries will be able to mine and get oil from Antarctica, then there will be hoards of shitskins pouring in. The Chinese have seriously cucked everyone, they'll probs be the first to get their slice of the pie.

Attached: 6a01538ee2ba41970b0163067ccf92970d-800wi.jpg (465x400, 27K)

>fruition

probably two year if we are all white blond blue yes guys
if we accept other whites with brown hair brown eyes it's gonna take 50 years i guess

I thought Antarctica is actually Atlantis?

I'm not in the government so I can't do a damn thing lad

basically, if you are going to give up your life at home anyway, why not repurpose yourself working towards the goals you want to see happen? the early homesteaders will be miserable, but they will truely be heroes! take the initiative and make a whites only Antarctica happen by hoisting a civilization out of the frozen soil on your backbreaking labor.

Don't worry I plan to.

Just go there and ignore the UN, what are they gonna do? arrest you? send down agents to abduct you and your family? they won't bother anything like that unless there is actually a significant village built up, and at that point you have an armed population that might actually be able to defend itself. you might have to renounce your australian citizenship, but we are talking about abandoning your old life here.

I got a sailboat, should i go?

Well, if Climate Change is real, it'll be the new Hyperborea, or Arab lands during the Ice Age.

I don't think so. Remember that the ice in Antarctica is GROWING while the Arctic ice melts. Canada is going to have alot of aerable land

>Waahhhhhh gubermint won't solve my problems for meeeeeeee
You are a white man, you are perfectly capable of making things happen on your own. take your own damn boat, mabye we could crowd-organize this stuff.
we are white.
we are resourceful.
we don't wait around for someone else to solve things for us.

If you don't feel this in your soul, they I suspect you are actually a nigger.

>le ethnostate

What about taking back our homelands from the kikes/invaders instead of abandoning our peoples and fleeing to some remote shithole where we would get shut down in 48 hours?

Yes, but don't be stupid. take supplies with you and make a plan, otherwise you will simply freeze to death on the ice. Antarctica is still cold as fuck.

I am being pragmatic here. above all else we need to save our race from the jews and the niggers and such. as much as it pains me to say, I don't think Europe can save itself now. we need to collect our scattered assets and regroup into something that will never be cucked because we will be very careful to keep the Jews and niggers out for good, along with the bleeding hearts who betrayed europe and doomed it. the fall of europe is a tragedy, but we should not waste our resources crying over spilled blood.

I think this is a temporary phenomenon.

Arrive there and then what? Bust a nut and freeze to death? You'd need to introduce new species of plants and animals that can survive down there. The logistics of it all is too much unless you're in a high enough role with as much backing and people as you'd need to accomplish such a feat. It'd be like the Burke and Wills expedition on steroids, and by the end of it you'd just be living in an icy hell hole.

>shut down in 48 hours
Who is going to do this? I doubt the jews will care enough to send assasins or worse niggers to kill us for freezing on the ice, at least they won't come until we have built something they see as worth destroying. make sure to take a lot of guns with you, so we can arm everyone. a fully armed village fighting for it's life is not something they can snuff out of existence too easily.

Antarctica is actually massive.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-09 19.46.54.png (1536x1660, 677K)

melt the ice. flood the world. kill brownies in massive floods.

i like it

the first generation of colonists will, obviously, live in a freezing hellhole.
Seeds are not particularly hard to come by, now are they? We can build what we need, we can and we will forge a civilization by taming the wastes to our mastery. why? because we are WHITES. we are instinctively made to build civilizations. the jew and the nigger are parasites on what whites have built for them, but never forget that whites are the ones who elevated the entire human race out of animalistic tribalist society. Asians are much better than niggers and such, but they already have their ethnostates in order, and are not seriously under threat.

Excellent bait, IMO.

That's the spirit!

and basically uninhabited at the moment. this is why I chose it obviously.

Even if it all melted it would take a shit tonne of time before the land rises back up. I'll try and find the study on it, but to be honest with you it would be a hell hole unless it was melted down quicker. Also the sun being up constantly would be annoying as fuck.

Look, I'm all for it but I've seen so many ethnostate ideas floating around Jow Forums by underaged larpers that do nothing but wank over the idea. We need connections, support, and realistic ideas that we can put into effect.

>wahhhhh saving the white race is harrrrrdddddd
I never said it would be easy, I say it is good.
It's the right thing to do, and if you know that and plan it out properly, you can and will make it happen, unless your a nigger. then you will probably die of lethal welfare withdrawal.

That is a pretty comfy list of countries. We would have to kick out China and India and make sure the French, Germans, and Brits don't bring their sand ape friends with them, and make sure only white South Africans could come, but yeah it could be done.

This is an excellent point, and why I created this thread. Discord is not the answer because it is cucked to all hell. I cannot organize this alone, and this thread was how I hoped to get constructive feedback.

I am actively looking for ideas here.

What the fuck are you on about? I'm saying it's expensive, not necessarily hard. Vessels for those conditions aren't cheap, they're above the tens of millions. Go create a Discord server and circlejerk over another ethnostate idea in a month, it's a waste of time if you're doing to continue flipflopping and discard your previous ideas.

I am going to go get myself some dinner. I will be back later to catch up with the thread.
see

I'd love to commit to this but I've seen so many threads similar to this where nothing happens. If you are serious then you should form contacts with people that have the power to make this a reality, it's not that hard, just befriend some rich boomers.

We would have to treat it like a distant ice planet.

Fucking Argies trying to nick land that rightfully belongs to us again. And they cheated in the quarter finals in '86, what a bunch of cunts.

Attached: bloodylion.jpg (313x469, 90K)

Don't thaw it! Where will the penguins live!?

Fridges

Attached: icewall.webm (852x480, 2.22M)

In our belly

Here's what I'm thinking. One man goes, and he set up a basic house and garden to survive, becomes self sufficient, and does not hide his white nationalism. Pther people who sare his views will land nearby, encouraged by his success. They will form a community there. Every new person that shows up lowers the barrier and makes it possible for more and more white nationalists to show up. If blacks or sjw-style whites show up, it will not be hard to make them leave. The critical thing is that we get there first, so we can sabotage the unwelcome nonwhites efforts. If they land on the other side of the continent it will inevitably lead to a war, that we will win.

Cool sci fi movie idea!