How Intel wants to backdoor every computer in the world | Intel Management Engine explained

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-9aCMUXzI

Realistically speaking..how can they spy on everyone though ? It's logistically impossible. So the question is..WHAT triggers their curiosity ? (i.e. focusing on a specific person)

Attached: intel.jpg (316x159, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EahIt
suckless.org
puri.sm
youtu.be/awCwuJjZCTU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Platform_Security_Processor
wsfc.wa.gov/About
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Qrd?

You’re already being spied courtesy of Alphabet, Cloudflare, Facebook and co.
ME is a backdoor, a very nasty and all encompassing one, but it’s target isn’t you but rather really big fish, think corporate espionage and hapless foreign states.
There’s an arms race of IT spying between the US and China, the former simply being more subtle and using plausible deniability.

This is why I use a 128k spectrum with tape player

>wants
jews have been installing backdoors in cpus since forever

>paranoid schizo rambles about alleged spying
>no evidence that any information about your computer usage is being sent to anyone

Attached: 36148F5B-2A10-4985-8CA2-2C9BE32EC4DB.jpg (104x104, 3K)

A fucking newfag leaf talking about anything computers while he posts a thumbnail picture. Get a job.

It's ok guys it's all part of accelerationism

>calls me a newfag
>forgets to also call me a jew

SPLC btfo:

Attached: when-you-make-an-absolutely-abhorrent-post-8377068.png (500x523, 47K)

A.I makes spying on everybody possible

A.I makes it possible to spy on everbody

just build your own processors bigot

Attached: 1521396258071.jpg (955x960, 237K)

>You’re already being spied courtesy of Alphabet, Cloudflare, Facebook and co.
i don't use facebook..i only chat via Jow Forums

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF highres.png (3600x2111, 3.9M)

Intel Management Engine gives Israeli cybersecurity companies a right to exist. Intel leaves this gaping back door in at the hardware level and confesses to his rabbi what he's done, rabbi tells cybersec researcher where the exploit is, cybersec researcher hires pajeet to weaponize the exploit, pajeet fails, intel releases another IME update and the process starts over. Sooner or later some shit-tier Israeli cybersecurity researcher will reveal the big secret that the whole instruction set is COMPED.

just use linux lmao

Attached: bennyhill.webm (846x606, 2.64M)

Think minority report. Now think the next step.... Propagandizing a person to make them docile and weak to prevent them from doing anything other than being a nice little slave uygher.

>((((((((they)))))))) want to spy on NEETs shitposting on a mongolian basket weaving forum, rather than chingchong bingbongs and their illegal (((((donations))))) to political entities

we need to ban xanax. women are so fucking dangerous when they drive and take xanax.

>WHAT triggers their curiosity ? (i.e. focusing on a specific person)
There are various layers and categories of importance

Attached: afuckingfagget.jpg (496x521, 273K)

Intel (((Inside))) groyim

Attached: 1517259958241.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Attached: t 1544886071284.png (2010x1336, 877K)

They are borking the wikileaks insurance files AND attempting to censor the DMS recovery from the BTC blockchain
Wiki Spectre and CTRL-F AES or GNUPG
archive.is/EahIt

I thought they already had that??
The hardware they build has a backdoor, they dont even need to give the computer viruses or spy software.

Dont fucking buy intel, or anything from the kikes in israel for that matter

Take the suckless pill
suckless.org

scada systems and plc are what make the world go round

>not buying a Purism laptop and smartphone in 2019

puri.sm

Attached: purism.jpg (895x883, 112K)

the irony, some of those laptops have Intel chips lol

>The hardware they build has a backdoor, they dont even need to give the computer viruses or spy software.
>Dont fucking buy intel, or anything from the kikes in israel for that matter
that's what Intel Management Engine is, that's exactly what OP is referring to

>laptops run on intel
>not compromised
Kek

it's called intel, what did you expect?

Windows into your home

>monitor

Did you watch the youtube vid to the end?
System76 and Purism are the companies shutting down IME as much as possible.

You know what? You should just stick with Dell.

Every Intel CPU built since their first multi-core CPU has been backdoored out of the gate.

Even before the C2Duo their multi-cpu server setups were backdoored as well. This is nothing new and has basically been standard procedure for Intel since they starfed.

Lol
>based schizo phrases

Mein Zxgga

Attached: images (13).jpg (299x220, 11K)

What the fuck man, literally nothing is safe.

Attached: 1442520277886.jpg (750x715, 27K)

it's not active spying like there's some glow in the dark nigger combing through your shitposts. keywords probably get you flagged, too many flags and someone MIGHT look into you. but really the purpose is more about creating a blackmail network to push aside anyone who gets too uppity.

Accurate and succinct-pilled. If something doesn't radically happen in the next decade, we will never have a representative at any level that isn't hand-picked

Frankly we might have even passed the point already.

>t. Chang

if our guns are confiscated then it's over short of some guerilla campaigns which would probably be quelled anyway. it would take an act of God like a hurricane or earthquake to get rid of these fucking vampires.

youtu.be/awCwuJjZCTU
Yup.

Fucking retard.

echnical specs
Operating system PureOS
TPM Included
Battery life Roughly 7 to 9 hours
Processor Core i7 7500U (Kabylake)
Display 13.3 matte 1920×1080
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 620
Memory Up to 32GB, DDR4 at 2133 MHz
Storage Configurable
Chassis Black anodized aluminium
Webcam 720p 1.0 megapixel
Dimensions 325×219×18mm
Weight 1.4kg
Wireless Atheros 802.11n w/ Two Antenna
Radio hardware killswitch Yes
Mic and cam killswitches Yes
Audio port 1 headphone/line output jack
USB ports 2 USB 3.0 Ports (1 type C, data transfer only),
External monitor output 1 HDMI Port (4K capable @30Hz max)
Card reader Yes, 2-in-1 SD/MMC
Backlit keyboard Yes
Touch interface Elantech Multitouch Trackpad
Thermal design Low noise fan

>Processor Core i7 7500U (Kabylake)

You should by desk/laptops manufactured by KYS.

It's almost like none of you guys work in an IT department for a global company and have to manage tens of thousands of computers that are used by sub 100 IQ end users

none of you faggots can into ring -3 in minix

Tell me about HAP AltMeDisable bit and ME cleaner, please.

Attached: 1537916545405.jpg (750x597, 34K)

>So the question is..WHAT triggers their curiosity ?
Trying to hide

Attached: 1544606421914.jpg (1236x888, 116K)

So, yall can believe if you want, I don't care.
I will tell you specifically based on first hand knowledge DO NOT buy an Alexa if you care about your privacy.

Also generally, most data rec software looks for specific things, key words, trend of use, not usually "anons happy private file server" unless it's specifically looking for that.
So careful with your "keywords" yall.

Attached: 1796161_1.jpg (630x630, 52K)

So, is ARM safe?

Nothing is safe.

Attached: 1547286381705.gif (560x400, 242K)

As someone who worked on the firmware for this pos, it's funny reading how retarded you all are.

get a load of this larper

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1080x1488, 769K)

nigger butthole

They already do.

Since the Mid-2000s.

At least.

Attached: intel.png (1216x291, 88K)

Would’ve agreed with you before Snowden. Now we know the NSA approached comapnies like Microsoft to install backdoors and installed their own in encryption software.

Save me Mommy Su!

>wants to backdoor
they had it since day 1

Is AMD really any better though? I guarantee you the MIC forced every hardware manufacturer to do this without exception.

>owns cell phone and computer
pic related

Attached: op.jpg (640x355, 38K)

Look up Cisco's lawful intercept technology, the government requires these devices to be installed. I ordered a Cisco router off eBay and it came with the lawful intercept version of the firmware installed, the router was installed in a middle school.

I would imagine that end to end encryption is a bit of a bother for a system like this and getting some malware on a suspects computer can be troublesome, so why not just back door every CPU.

To get noticed by law enforcement and get put under surveillance just takes a neighbor the tell the police you are creepy and that they think you are up to no good.

Attached: 1531164738622.jpg (580x390, 86K)

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Platform_Security_Processor

That's the AMD equivalent

>buy c201 chromebook
>open it up, remove write protect screw
>install libreboot
>Install PrawnOS
>you now have libre firmware/libre kernel on a light laptop that gets 10-15 hrs battery life with a quad core arm processor

No microcode or security backdoor bullshit I should add

Don't they already have this implemented below the kernel level?
They don't need to watching everyone all the time, just record relevant categories for search later

>(((chromebook)))
At this point, you still trust (((google)))

>use Intel and get spied on by jews
>use AMD and get spied on by asians
Every day we stray farther from God.

they only care about one thing
pesuasive people
who motivate others to challenge
their dominance

you can spout reality 24/7 but if it motivates no one - your an asset to them since it makes it seem like everything is covered - turn into a MLK memer and it gets ugly real quick

goog used off the shelf components for the chromebook under contract with Asus. they only provide ChromeOS, which you replace with PrawnOS.

You use googles capcha every time u post btw

Alright Jow Forums this user makes a good point. Fuck the politics lets just form an alliance with best korea and iran and trade resources to build our own tech. How do we go about bribing china to fuck off /ourkorea/ and work with islamic fundamentalists? We'll need some oil to trade too. How do we go about buying large offshore drilling rights in alaska?

Attached: thinking.png (800x800, 206K)

>The MIC
Go the fuck back to r/The_Donald. If you can’t even say jews, then you don’t belong here.

>It's logistically impossible
How? The NSA Successfully spies on probably every American who uses an electronic device through partnerships with companies. Cell Carriers, ISPs, etc. all provide them with the data. Software and algorithms can handle much more data than any amount of people can. They let the software spy on people and focus humans on those who stand out. Not really that hard, and already in place on a massive scale.

not that difficult actually
as long as you don’t need gaming speeds - using shielding to prevent air gaping is equally important

>Not really that hard
Wrong, it's like a spider maintaining it's web, cut the right anchors and it all falls apart to shit.

Hello there. My name is Sven Andersson. I have been designing ASICs for more than 15 years. A few years ago I realized that there was another player in town – the FPGA. With increasing NRE costs and with the long turn-around times, ASIC designs have become high-risk projects. At the same time, FPGAs are getting bigger and faster and many companies have therefore decided to use only FPGAs. For this reason, I decided to take a closer look at FPGAs. This is my story of how I (hopefully) will learn to use FPGAs in my future designs.

What is Project IceStorm?

Project IceStorm aims at reverse engineering and documenting the bitstream format of Lattice iCE40 FPGAs and providing simple tools for analyzing and creating bitstream files. The IceStorm flow (Yosys, Arachne-pnr, and IceStorm) is a fully open source Verilog-to-Bitstream flow for iCE40 FPGAs.

The focus of the project is on the iCE40 LP/HX 1K/4K/8K chips. (Most of the work was done on HX1K-TQ144 and HX8K-CT256 parts.) The iCE40 UltraPlus parts are also supported, including DSPs, oscillators, RGB and SPRAM. iCE40 LM, Ultra and UltraLite parts are not yet supported.

>Use an Android Phone
>Google uses your data and gives it to the feds
>That includes your gallery, texts, calls, background audio, web searches, data use, app downloads
>Use Chrome

>Google uses your data and gives it to the feds
>web searches and internet history, bookmarks, contacts, social media information, purchases, etc.

>Uses Amazon or Alexa
>Amazon uses your data and gives it to the feds
>That includes purchases, searches, background audio

>Uses Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
>They use and give your information to the feds
>Social media contacts, posts, searches, likes, messages, etc.

>Uses any cellular phone
>Carrier uses your information and gives it to the feds
>Calls, texts, data usage, downloads, locations, GPS history, background images/recordings taken without your knowledge etc.

>Uses any internet provider
>They use and give your information to the feds
>Web searches, history, messages, images, files, etc.

Notice a trend here? The era of big data is here. Tech companies spy on you to give you a more tailored user experience, targeted ads etc. and then turn data over to the feds when they are done with it. Government software combs the data for keywords and red flags, and then monitors people they deem high risk, and go from there. This is happening on such a large scale, and has been for a long time, so it will will never be stopped.

And what are those anchors? The power grid? The tech companies? The data centers? This game has too many players, and infrastructure too massive to stop. This isn't like a spider maintaining its web. It's like a spider maintaining a web the size of the continental united states, with tons of spiders all over making sure it runs smoothly. You can't just cut an anchor, because there are many more anchors holding it together.

So you are saying that Israel isn't using this ME technology to spy on americans?

Also, I thought it was interesting in the video when dude said the NSA requested that their Intel CPU's be shipped with the management engine disabled...

How could they even tell if it was or not?

So you are saying being a undecipherable schizophrenic is the future of cyber warfare?

You can try, but there are people in the alphabet agencies whose entire job is to decipher codes and language.

and the government trusts the companies to provide accurate data?

this

You're all right.

>and the government trusts the companies to provide accurate data
How would it be inaccurate? It's just the raw data.

>How Intel wants to backdoor every computer in the world
they already been doing this since 2001

>How would it be inaccurate? It's just the raw data.

unless the shareholders of the corporation have decided to alter the raw data before releasing it to the feds, to either implicate innocents, or hide specific criminal or treasonous activity.

>Realistically speaking..how can they spy on everyone though ? It's logistically impossible.

why the fuck do you think all the megacorporations are spending so much money on ai for you stupid goyim? These crazy people want to create god, an ai-god, a god they can control.

it sort of invalidates the chain of evidence, doesn't it?

Facebook has hidden cookies everywhere, especially if you see a facebook like button. They collect the data and make a special non-user profile just for you!

rest fukin assured if you matter to their agenda they will find you - they have countless tools to do it with

who you interact with ((friends))
what articles blogs etc do you read
how long you take to read an article
who you share the article with
what you search for
where you live
what are your interests
where do you go
do you go near sensitive places
how much free time do you have
super busy people don’t have time to be an annoyance

they know oddles about a baby before it’s born

they know everything about you

EVERYTHING
including what color hair you prefer on your preferred sex

Naval Intelligence has a file on every person in Washington State all of whichbis collated through the Tacoma fusion center

Hi guys!

Fair point, although it's likely the shareholders have no access to that data. The people working the data centers do. And it's probably collected and cataloged too fast for that to happen. And it's all sorted automatically by software. It's probably a process that has no human involvement other than writing the code. But I'm not an expert.

this

>wsfc.wa.gov/About
> critical role state and major urban area fusion centers (fusion centers) have in supporting the receipt, analysis, gathering, and sharing of threat-related information between the federal government and state, local, tribal, and territorial (SLTT), and private sector partners.

morons facebook and jewgle were both funded by Inqtel the largest lessor of office space in Palo Alto that’s also the Venture Capital arm of the CIA

>And it's probably collected and cataloged too fast for that to happen.

algorithms, my dood.

if you become a nuisance the FBI is the ones to make your life miserable since they will try and entrap you into doing something terrible or ghost you or follow you or have one of their contractors befriend you or or or

they’re reading this
rest assured