God damn! This woman absolutely BURNED the democrat party

God damn! This woman absolutely BURNED the democrat party.

Attached: 20190409_192108.jpg (1080x590, 366K)

Mods are deleting Candace threads in record time.

Attached: CandaceOwenShills.png (1195x832, 523K)

Anybody else remember when she ran a doxxing site before she became a black conservative who claims identity politics is bad but only talks about how she's a black women?

Just like they deleted Ilhan Omar threads the other day. Absolutely disgusting.

No but I remember this talking point to attack her...

Stop trusting charlatans. Civnat TPUSA faggots aren't your friends, she's fine with shutting down "real" white nationalists as long as she and her friends aren't included in that label. That entire organization is "I'm not racist, I swear!" Pathetic

Attached: ideohub.png (961x334, 151K)

Democrat smear campaign against candace in 3.....2.....1

Stay mad faggot. Civic nationalism is here to stay.

By gobbling jewish dick? cool I guess.

Attached: 76984.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

The best part was seeing Nadler's fat face, being deflated as he was loosing control of the narrative he sought to create with this shitshow, today.

Civic nationalism is here to stay

Bruh, what am I supposed to believe. I don’t even trust what I hear anymore. I wish I had never gotten into politics. Same clips, two completely differing opinion.

Attached: D1466273-4D4C-4D57-B952-944E233B9B5A.png (800x1731, 1.28M)

Her callout on the Democratic Plantation is more than enough for me to support her for the time being.
CivNat includes the ability to segregate yourselves, which blacks and whites should both do by and large.
It's forced multiculturalism that is killing us.

Attached: 1532112641171.png (504x479, 353K)

I havn't seen a room full of democrats squirm this much since trumps Al Smith dinner speech

Google is a terrorist organization

Is it still Civic nationalism when she basically just a brown white supremacist?

She's not a white supremacist. You keep injecting race into everything because you're a KIKE. A DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN RAT. A FUCKING MAGGOT.

If you try to divide people based on the color of your skin, you should be skinned alive in public for the world to see.

Ew, a civnat...

Form your own opinion, faggot. Believe what you find to be likely and reasonable using your own powers of analysis.

How does it feel knowing that you're going to prison for being a paid shill sowing division on Jow Forums?

I don't recall saying eceleb in my previous comment

I don't give a shit about "lol niggers" crap.

Candace is fucking hot - and I will make her my fucking wife.

Colonization or mutual crazy wild sweaty fucking - I don't care.

She's mine...

have fun living in a fantasy world then, you think Jow Forums is the only place sting towards civic nationalism? go outside your bubble and be surprised how many nonwhites take pride in their race.

Attached: file.png (796x436, 37K)

go home moarpheous

The faggotiest meme ever

I'm just going to honk because there is no easy to know what's going on other than the kikes are behind it...but at this point, can't even tell up from down...Honkhonk

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

How does it feel knowing you'll be in prison soon for being paid shills?

Attached: SneakyChinaman.jpg (578x499, 84K)

e celebs are massive grifting faggots

Attached: 1550993692288.jpg (733x687, 129K)

will mueller put me away too and will israel be crushed in a hellfire moarpheous?

honk your worries away, my friend. honk honk

Attached: honkmyhonkler.jpg (715x1200, 164K)

Epic meme boomer

Haha paid shills getting indicted. Fucking losers.

Seriously how are they going to put someone in jail for being a paid shill, qtard?

Haha

Yeah, and I also remember that most of us here were liberal faggots in our teenage years/early twenties. People grow up and change.

you are

what will i get indicted for? i dont even work for the government

Candace Owens is a democrat that is paid by Kanye West to soak up and do damage control for him, the kardashians and all the niggers who are actively trying to genocide white people and conservatives through the use of the msm, fake news, genetic and psychological warfare. This whole show was a circus act between leftists trying to buffer Candace Owens as a triple agent leftist shill trying to delicately tread the lines of manipulating Conservatives towards white genocide. The left is trying to prop her up as a member of the right by going after her to make it appear that she is against the left, when she started her career as a leftist, always was a leftist, and never changed that fact about her even when she wore a maga cap and pretended to support Trump. All the minorities in congress are trying to pull a circus show around white people in order to displace whites demographically. They were using encryption to tread between the lines for the last several months. Now they are trying to do damage control to cover up their premeditated evil.

Fuck off kike, the rope awaits you

Because the FBI has something called subpeonas and FISA warrants and you faggots might not even know you're under surveillance. how do you know that Hiro didn't get subpeonad by the FBI?
Being a paid shill sowing division aka treason.

>Be Candance Owens
>extreme liberal
>defend Zoe Quinnand BLM
>miraculously becomes a conservative after Trump wins the election and conservatism becomes trendy online
>Joins AIPAC fianced TPUSA, and gets paraded as their token black woman (even though they hate identity politics)
>gets a shoutout by Radial Centrist Kanye West and gets even more recognition
>spends her days spewing out basic bitch conservative talking points while more rebellious conservatives get deplatformed.
>becomes a gatekeeper for the far right
Anyone associated with TPUSA is not helping this country.

Attached: 1506143093893.jpg (250x236, 13K)

This is Jow Forums, not the_leddit son.

you do realize such youtubers exist just so they can have gullible retards like you so you can reconfirm your beliefs and squeeze money out of you right?

>anyone who advances your ideas in any way is controlled opposition goy

Attached: merch2.jpg (119x125, 4K)

TPUSA is unironically a boomer poly to make right wingers look like douchebags who bring nothing new to the table.

Stop making 30 of the same threads with inane OPs that would be better suited for the trash bin of (You)less posts in an existing thread you interloping faggot Redditors. It's not complicated.

Attached: 1396505209610.png (342x245, 83K)

Candace is an absolute wrecking ball, they’re terrified of her

>She's mine

Roshambo you for her

>absolutely burned
Read comments literally anywhere outside Jow Forums and you’ll see everyone else was disgusted with her

>pushing opinions different than me is treason
golly gee i guess the first amendment doesn't exist anymore, does that mean everyone who works for advertising and marketing companies should all be sent to the FEMA camps as well?

SPLC btfo

It's not a crime to be a paid troll. It probably will retroactively be made a crime to be on /pol or follow q though, chief q-ueef

>If you try to divide people based on the color of your skin,
No one has to divide people based on skin color as we are all already divided by skin color . "LOOK ! over there ! A cum skin !" , "A nigger !" ect . We all see that we are different and are divided , I am me and I am not my sister even though we are related .

how about you post more clown tits?

Attached: Clown tits.png (708x683, 851K)

>t. quivering shareblue faggot
wait till she rolls out LBJ quotes live on cspan

SO FUCKING BASED! BASED BLACK WOMYN!

FUCK YES MIGA! MIGA! MIGA!

Actually it is. When you are PAID it becomes a crime. Enjoy prison!

how is grifting for money by saying something you already know "advancing ideas"? those retards never bother to actually get involved in politics and clearly live off your donations.

Attached: 1552846096261.png (500x552, 246K)

YES WE NEEDS MORE BLACKS LIKE HER TO HATE LIBERALLLSHOLY Shit! damn.

Attached: 1548181362463.gif (500x349, 906K)

explain

Only whites believe in civic nationalism and thats why it doesnt work in a "diverse" environment .

It’s really starting to make me realize right and left are exactly the same.

Links, you fucking retards! LINKS!

Don’t make me search for this shit, man.

>2019
>thinking this dumb shit is gonna work
run back to ben fischbein and tell him to find a different job, we’ll ruin him this time

Attached: C7C90653-7861-4AB7-B9D6-AE4803314570.jpg (708x540, 47K)

Wrong. Or should I say....wong?

based.

Fuck that shit...maybe you can hangout with Leroy and Kangz

Attached: 1553456966288.jpg (960x676, 38K)

Have you ever looked at who funds the firms you get paid from? I guarantee you they aren't American. Also being paid to undermine the government , conduct psy ops and to psychologically terrorize the citizens of the United States is sedition and treason too.

ENJOY PRISON.

supporting viewpoints that don't support yours isn't treason pal. welcome to the internet, you are gonna get different opinions that are completely 100 percent original. deal with it.

The Espionage Act of 1917 was a law passed by Congress after the United States entered World War I designed to protect the war effort from disloyal European immigrants. The Act criminalized the publication or distribution of “information” that could harm or hinder US armed forces as well as of “false reports or false statements” intended to promote America’s enemies, and it empowered the Postmaster General to seize mail that it judged to fall within these categories. The Sedition Act of 1918 refers to a series of amendments to the Espionage Act that expanded the crimes defined in that law to include, among other things, any expression of disloyalty to or contempt of the US government or military.

smart and beautiful.

>can’t see the forest from his knees
take a break from gobbling the brock knob and realize that the reason all of these hearings include tech execs is... you guessed it, your shill profession is kill

so you're saying that i should trust the military and government of the united states no matter what? i am never allowed to criticize it or try to change it?

wtf did i miss? why is she testifying in congress? did she get charged for something?

No one's falling for this shit.
Just because some retard with a soviet memeball talked shit about e-celebs doesn't make it true.
False-false flagging faggot.

If that were true, cnn, msnbc etc wouldn't exist

The new symbol of white supremacy

Attached: SmartSelect_20181002-213445_Instagram.jpg (855x1334, 471K)

>trump is gonna regulate social media like a utility any day now i swear! #trusttheplan
keep deluding yourself

Attached: 1554326177770.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

and we would never hear the truth about aspects of total victory in vietnam and the WMDs never existing in Iraq. it's obvious that this law is dead or not enforced anymore.

>pilpul
This is why when kikes are executed for treason in the US nobody will mourn your deaths. because you deserve the punishment that's coming.

Yeah bc some of you guys are literally Kushner paid shills to push this nonsense. Owens ran a doxing website and is now reborn as an AIPAC satellite at TP. Scram.

Attached: a2cbe002c19a93a88f7b534acebfd3a6.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

ik and he was trying to shut her up, that is a big repill for a lot of african americans.

>why do you insist on supporting people who expose your ideas to people who haven't considered them before, goy?

Attached: merch.png (501x585, 42K)

>Stay mad faggot. Civic nationalism is here to stay.
>Civic nationalism is here to stay.
lol no, look at the ethnic voting records retard.

Attached: tall.jpg (662x900, 52K)

>what do I believe?
Watch the testimony and form your own opinion you massive faggot. Stop begging to be led around by your nose.

Attached: 1553445958231m.jpg (1024x792, 85K)

stay mad kike.

as much as I think the internet should be a free speech zone, I can't imagine this playing out any time soon.
what congressmen is really going to step up and say "everyone should have the right to say nigger on twitter".
And even if we did go that way, how the fuck is that going to be enforced? if your comment on a website gets censored how do you file a complaint? a lawsuit?
maybe i'm wrong and all it takes is a simple ruling that webites with 1 million users or more need to allow noninciteful respectful speech, then you can legit sue them when that happens. but that's still not the first amendment. if this makes any sense

Hubba Hubba

>Nadler gets upset about uppity negro
>Lies when he completely misrepresents her response
>Gets called out on lie by uppity negro
>Quickly changes characterization, but is still a misrepresentation
>Gets called out again
>Shrugs
Head of the House intelligence committee, folks
Fat fuck is drunk with power and his behavior needs to be investigated

Candace handled herself better than any of you autists would have in front of congress with cameras rolling.

Attached: 1553812418836.png (883x805, 484K)

ik and she had to do it because they would not let a white person say anything that she said

prove it faggot. You guys lie so much and silence everyone that nobody believes you.

>15 posts by this ID
>muh psyop
>muh white nationalism is bad goy!
>muh white nationalism is a zionist psyop goy!
>muh don't be proud of being white goy!

t. mossad moarpheus the jewish schizo spammer.
don't let him fool you, he is an open-borders jew that used to post from Israel. He hates all white nationalists and loves Jared Kushner.
Pay attention to how he posts - the jew cries out as he strikes you.

Attached: 1554236088587.jpg (680x633, 69K)

She kicked their ass.
>redemption arc
Ted Lieu should be ashamed of himself.

Attached: 1550965317217.jpg (600x774, 66K)

Wtf is with this clown posting.

Clowns In Action...?

Yes I do. Just another "based black" telling old white boomers what they want to hear. "Demz r the real racists", and "don't forget to buy my book on it!"

Sadly the black man does not want to 'have you back' he wants half of your income in govt gibs. Even if he gets that, he still might take your wallet.

Just watch the one you agree with then savor your smug satisfaction as you are proved correct.