DESTINY vs. GUN RIGHTS ADVOCATE & PROFESSOR

youtube.com/watch?v=hP4dV9h-_6I

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 6.22.54 PM.png (706x438, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1115600688820568064
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1115707010455146497
youtube.com/watch?v=oNcJUFQAdiU
help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport?language=en_US
youtube.com/watch?v=HX7Yt3WXjxc
youtube.com/watch?v=bZzWtbknel0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody cares about eceleb bullshit. The catalog is already shit, it doesn't need your help.

Fuck you. I care. I want to know more and more about this Destiny.

Professor is kicking destiny's ass. This is gold

This professor guy is pretty good, too bad Tiny is an insufferable faggot and can't be convinced he's wrong on anything.

Didn't Destiny call for violence against conservatives and for them to be removed?

Didn't Destiny own like a 50 cal rifle?

/this

Gun grabbers will be shot.
This is not a negotiation.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

When he was a hardcore right wing libertarian. Yes.

incesTINY is a fast talking brainlet. Based Lott is wiping the floor with him

Attached: 1547003242138.png (962x726, 962K)

Couldn't be more obvious.
Here's a fact though, he's a jew.

Sage, report, hide all (((eceleb))) threads.

they brought in john mofoing lott to debate this guy?

Seriously this is the most one sided lopsided debate ever. What does "Destiny" know that warrants bringing in the top gun rights guy in the world?

>some gun nut gish galloping

first thing I hear when I click the video... welp, looks like Destiny is going to BTFO another right wing piece of shit

pre-fucking-cisely

incest boy is basically silent at this point. It's fucking hilarious how outclassed he is. He has nothing at all to contribute.

Lol destiny making threads with a vpn, again.
Go away you adderall popping manlet.

siq edit bro LMAO proves your point xDDDDDD

Destiny openly calls for violence on Twitch:

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1115600688820568064

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1115707010455146497

youtube.com/watch?v=oNcJUFQAdiU

Contact Twitch and let them know that this dangerous speech is occurring on their platform:

help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport?language=en_US

twitch doesnt care dude, they only ban people when destiny complains about them

tanks senpai

Attached: P1F37Lc.jpg (300x375, 26K)

Destiny is getting BTFO holy shit lmao

>getting gish galloped is getting BTFO

Attached: Steven-Destiny-Bonnell.jpg (1024x683, 212K)

>gish galloped
>shows sources for every single thing he says
>destiny can say nothing other than "i need to do more research"

Can you stop posting these e-celebs? Faggot.

That dumb nigger doesn't even know what the NICS is, he has no authority to argue on the issue.

Professor kicked his soiboi ass kek

Is it a stream or is there some way I listen audio only on my phone? YouTube is shit on phones.

Obligatory

Attached: DesTiny.jpg (678x674, 123K)

It's a stream, you can always rip the audio later.

>destiny weaseling out of it talking at 3000 mph

LOL

It's mind boggling that society hasn't decided to lock you retards up, yet.

he said this just now. i need more time to prepare

NICS is almost as old as he is. What a fucking moron.

>John and Destiny agree with each other mostly
>Vince is seething

The absolute state of pol fags and their e-celeb idols.

>philosophically, i dont agree with that
lol what a fucking tiny thing to say

Destiny is an autoimmune disease ridden autistic sociopath, calling it now, his autism and sociopathy come from the condition that stunted his growth. I’m 95% certain. His nose screams that he’s Jewish, jews suffer from autoimmune problems at way higher rates, his stunted growth is a huge indication of that being the case, and autoimmune problems also result in the same exact kinds of mental problems he clearly has

I mean clearly something has caused him to fail to develop both mentally and physically into an adult lol

>i guess you are right, i would have to look into this
lmao
DEStiny BTFO FOREVER

Holy shit vince is so upset lmao

Can someone get invited onto his stream and say Nigger?

I don't see why we're not doing this, he doesn't engage in good faith debate. He just wants to troll you, he wants to bait you into saying stupid shit so he can humiliate you and profit from it.

Get on his stream
Say Nigger
Get him banned

Enjoy the tears. Fuck good faith when your opponent doesn't engage in it

Attached: 1550694551725.jpg (800x600, 68K)

These threads are new fag central.

>Literally projecting desTINY's main "debate" tactic onto his opponent

Lmao when that little lefty faggot can't refute anything or falls back on appeals to emotion he immediately moves the goalposts

GET RID OF THE WOGS
IT'S NOT WORF IT

Attached: Alexander-Jahans.png (347x426, 141K)

Who? Kys.

This is Ryan Dawson all over again lol

>DESTINY vs--
stopped reading
hide thread

So what is this overgrown child's shtick, to be as condescending as possible while couching his arguments as much as possible in the moral majority? Definition of a bad faith actor and a dumb person's idea of what a good "debator" is

If his goal is to embarrass other people then why does he go around saying ridiculous sick shit like “there’s nothing wrong with incest”?

He’s made himself into a laughing stock and it’s nothing short of a miracle that he hasn’t been banned from twitch. He will never have a career in politics, military, academia, and possibly even finance, no one will ever take such a deranged retard seriously about anything

Imagine making money playing video games for a living and having the audacity to go and say this shit that would ruin the life of anyone who has a real job, on the internet where you have millions of viewers. This kids violently autistic and he is going to have a rough life if he doesn’t seriously wake up and get his shit together

>makes post saying he hid the thread
but you're here?

Attached: 1468001441711.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>If his goal is to embarrass other people then why does he go around saying ridiculous sick shit like “there’s nothing wrong with incest”?

He's trying to be big brained, all his actions can be weighed up to him being intellectually insecure and desperate to be seen as anything but a man who plays with video toys

>He’s made himself into a laughing stock and it’s nothing short of a miracle that he hasn’t been banned from twitch.

Hence why we should push the envelop and invoke Power Word : Nigger on his stream.

Attached: smiley.gif (420x315, 1.99M)

>Help police, I need to report that a starcraft player was just murdered live on Youtube

Destiny lost the debate, but he will come back stronger. Fuck you nazis.

lmao
FYI it was the midget who brought in the professor because desTINY was angry at the other guy for stating that hispanics and blacks make up the cause of almost all shooting crime and shooting violence
then the professor outright agreed with the other guy and beta genetics got horribly btfo

>des tiny
imagine being retarded enough to unironically watch his shit.

Attached: 1554078864518.jpg (600x350, 200K)

>unironically every rebuttal destiny has is "i need to do more research" or "thats a really problematic statement."
this is what happens every time when Destiny is forced to have a more in-depth opinion than the opening paragraph of wikipedia articles. Also he can't claim a literal PHD tenured professor of being an incel alt-right neet, so he's really in the lion's den.

No pro-gun control person has ever won a gun control debate.

Linking the post on which I shit on a dumb Destiny fan who tried to defend Destiny's performance against Lott:

Destiny doesn't debate. This should be clear to you faggots by now. He can do no wrong in the eyes of his cult who just throw money at him. There is no consequence to him losing a debate no matter who or what he is debating, so he always "wins". The point is not to win but to keep his eceleb status. Even Jesse recognized this and didn't bother actually debating him but rather exposed what he was.

Wow yet another win by Destiny. Literally unbeatable in any debate.

Go to bed destiny. You made a complete ass of yourself.

>btfo by nick fuentes and sargan
>btfo by a 14 year old girl
>btfo by dr john lott

all in the span of less than a week
oof

He won.

These humiliations coupled with manlet rage is a dangerous combination. He needs to be stopped.

What were the other arguments about?

>JAMES FUCKING WATSON can't comment on science, my dude!
>Got an abstract to back that up BRO

Attached: denstitty.jpg (720x384, 33K)

Wait, did he really say that?

its not ok to kill anime girls though, delete this

(checked)
>Matthew McGrory (May 17, 1973 – August 8, 2005) was an American actor, known for his great height.
That's bizarro world desTINY.

Pretty much. Since watson is not a founding father of "intelligence" research, density thinks that he couldn't possibly share his observations about race and IQ, no no, rather he should be more responsible in his statements given his high stature (more responsible means tow the line of egali-homo-monobusiness globogov inc.)

I mean, Watson and Crick were both biologists/biochemists. How the fuck would Watson be unqualified to discuss heritability of traits (including intellect which seems to be polygenic) when they fucking discovered the key mechanism for all of inheritance?

If you're white and supporting gun bans, you're basically begging to be a slave to ZOG at this point.

Armed rebellion is basically the only option we have left.

youtube.com/watch?v=HX7Yt3WXjxc
youtube.com/watch?v=bZzWtbknel0

the second link was really entertaining
>nick won
>sargan redeemed himself
>destiny got btfo
>hasan revealed he's actually a dumbass (if that wasn't already obvious)

Because you see, he's not a Psychologist! Ergo he knows nothing about intelligence.

(It should be added that not only was Watson involved in that landmark, he followed that up with a lifetime of real, groundbreaking, quality science. He's like 90+ still giving 'er shit)

What the fuck is up with all these people shilling in favour of Destiny?

Is there some kind of dedicated troll campaign, or are they legit supporting Destiny? If so, what the fuck are they doing on pol?

This is the culmination of years of delusion on the part of desTINY. If he was even remotely intelligent he would not have ever agreed to debating an ivy league professor that has published books on the subject of the debate.

Right out of the gate, Vincent asks destiny for his opening remark, and what does desTINY do? He takes around 10 seconds to reference a "meta-analysis" and that's his premise and thesis and conclusion all at once. He gets embarrassed right off the bat, because that study isn't even a meta-analysis, but desTINY didn't know that because he's a scientific illiterate who's never read any primary literature in his entire life. All desTINY did to "prepare" was to briefly look over the abstract of one tiny 5 page paper that did a little statistical analysis of some self-reported survey.

Has anybody watched the whole thing? I feel like the rest of this is just going to basically be desTINY getting lectured by the professor and responding with "I haven't researched that" the whole time, I don't feel like exposing myself to 1 hour of this disgusting manlet brainlet.

Sorry, could I get a summary? Don't want to invest hours and give clicks.