Plane invisible to radar... goes missing from radar

The Japanese F-35 fighter jet missing in the Pacific could be a major security headache for the U.S. if Russia or China locate the state-of-the-art fighter jet first, experts warn.

>how was it even on radar in the first place?

foxnews.com/tech/missing-japanese-f-35-poses-major-security-headache-for-us-if-it-falls-into-russian-or-chinese-hands

You can bet if it wasn’t a desertion it will be a scramble to find it before muh Russians do....

Attached: 1373CE53-6FAF-42FF-96C6-3F70DD730F1A.jpg (1200x927, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.kyodonews.net/news/2019/04/1c60959ec4e5-search-for-missing-japanese-f-35-fighter-continues-in-pacific.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BWipIji35Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=eUzB0L0mSCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No mayday? No communication?

The pilot defected to China and will be treated like a national hero and celebrity.

sounds like a defection. those planes have more than just GPS and an FM radio... they know where the fucking plane is

Attached: 1538099483400.png (640x360, 342K)

My thoughts too.... if so we will probably never know until we see them flying something that looks exactly like it..or they hack one of our allies and make it land.

and then they will harvest his awesome nip organs because he's obviously a traitorous scoundrel

Attached: 1528535550951.jpg (219x230, 6K)

Trips wills it....

How long before China has one?

How much does it take to buy off a jap these days?

the f-35 is cursed
better just sell what's left to the saudi's and move on to the next fighter jet

two thigh pillows and a bowl of rice

Attached: 1553098427481.png (923x470, 254K)

They could have just built the three jets the DoD wanted in the first place but that would make too much fucking sense

Its not cursed, its the most expensive, over budget and behind schedule project in mankind's history by design. It's a complete lemon. I used to have access to aviation week and I followed the development news for years. You can go back and read the history. Flight helmets with built in HUDs never worked right, the airframe would be full of cracks after a single test flight. The plane is like the embodiment of features creep in software if that gives you an idea of how it was developed. You can verify this yourself by researching the original scope of the plane and comparing it to what it turned out to be. They had such big plans and promises for this thing and look at it now. Its a flying brick

Top kek

>goes missing from radar
why in the fuc was it on radar in the first place? $403 billion and ATC can still track it?

DISHONABARU!1!!!!

Could have just ordered more f-22. Proven air frame. About the same stealth tech minus all the bs software..

That for what I hear didn’t work in the first place...

english.kyodonews.net/news/2019/04/1c60959ec4e5-search-for-missing-japanese-f-35-fighter-continues-in-pacific.html

wreckage found

Must have been the transponder and 5 other tracking devices that saw it. like someone mentioned earlier they know where it is or went down no questions.

This isn’t flight 19 in the Bermuda Triangle type shit.

Good news

Guess that’s a good thing... now why did it go down? Jap pilot error or one of the many flaws with the jet? Is this the first one down??

Now, now Pierre. calm down.

hopefully there is enough money for israel left

Attached: bshap-own-libtards.jpg (1080x863, 90K)

>the transponder and 5 other tracking devices that saw it
but those aren't related to radar tracking thus "off radar" is the wrong phrase to use, so the whole story is probably BS. I'm sure there is tons of tracking on those things but if they all stopped working that would seem like sabotage.

The nip probably defected to china to get that chink love-yu-long-time because no Japanese females in the entire country want to have sex with men anymore.

>Jow Forums can't into war
The aircraft is displayed on friendly radar due to the plane indicating itself to friendly aircraft and is monitored by AWACS typically over water, it does not refer to its actual radar signature being tracked physically

FoF transponders you retard.

>>how was it even on radar in the first place?
Transponder, most likely.

FoF tags. or do you think our stealth jets routinely scare the shit out of our ATCs?

1970 called, they want all their F16 arguments back

Jow Forums must be at work right now.

Is it confirmed crashed?

We make our planes so complicated to fly, only Americans can fly them..

True if big

Attached: 33198.gif (184x137, 850K)

What if the master plan was to let the chinks copy it because it sucks too much? So the chinks reverse engineer a shittier version of a so far shitty plane.

the real question is how long until china crashes one.

>but those aren't related to radar tracking
ATC can pick up IFF transponders (secondary returns) if the aircraft has it turned on. This is the case for so called "stealth" aircraft as well as conventional aircraft.

B737MAX

new defective made in usa.
F35A

Attached: 1553468514969.png (644x800, 43K)

It must have either had some catastrophic failure in flight that caused it to either break up or spin violently, or had another oxygen problem.
Otherwise it seems like the pilot would have ejected and been found by now.

I don’t know if a Jap would ever do that though. He’d be his own country’s super villain.

Would it be an international insult if Russia and China did not try to find it?

So this is the new F-104, no?

Yes.

How could they know

Attached: 3242342143412.png (537x314, 282K)

Hire serbs to find it.

Attached: serb1.png (509x327, 151K)

The Chinese already have a copy of the F-35, and just about everything else.

Listen to this album:
youtube.com/watch?v=BWipIji35Cg

you cannot compete with the US Military's 3rd Generation TSF development, don't even try it. When the BETA is wiped from the earth, no one will stop us then. I am cringing at you failure UN lackeys, you will be crushed.

Attached: F-35.jpg (497x710, 174K)

They've already reverse engineered the damn thing. Look at their 5th gen fighter. They've copied everything except it has 2 engines.

considering the shitshow US is making over Turks acquiring both F35 and S400 it's likely that the trillion dollar stealth fighter is more than visible to previous gen Ruskie SAM batteries.

>other countries ordering F22
ok retard

normal planes have triple redundancy on most systems i bet a fighter jet is even more robust as if they wouldn't be obsessed with knowing where that thing is at all times

They can only make inferior versions of turbines and some other equipment but it's only a matter of time.

They can see everything in real time in 3d. it's the reason pentagon created google earth.

Attached: 2q343455346465635.png (775x410, 575K)

Japs have done worse
A lot worse...

wanna have sound with your spy sats? for only 299$ we update your software and tada you have sounds now. youtube.com/watch?v=eUzB0L0mSCI

I have friends in computer science, IT, and software engineering.
Let me tell you something, most of these "coders" grew up playing videogames and wanted to be game designers. These manchildren suck at math, couldn't get a job at a "game company", flood the market, and take ages to code a clunky mess. One of my friends literally joined a team with 10 other people, and they started firing them one by one until they realized he was the only one doing any of the worthwhile output. This isn't an uncommon story in the industry. Most people who know how to code have gone independent because they can't deal working with a dozen retards who will keep cluster fucking their code, but are given equal privileges by project managers. Diversity hire only exacerbates the problem, but is by no means the only source.
It's no wonder the F-35 is a disaster when it's being coded by chunky fingered technosexual retards typing with their index fingers.

Attached: 1551829550937.jpg (962x688, 125K)