Wasted my teens and early 20s being a khv

>wasted my teens and early 20s being a khv
>started listening to Jow Forums
>started trying to get a gf
>realise that I'm 23 and most women are trying to get a long term partner or get pregnant

Did I fuck up? I was under the impression women wanted to have children or "settle down" when they're 30-35, why did you guys let me waste my life? I fucking hate you, why the fuck are women wanting to ruin their lives when they're so young?

I don't want fucking kids or a gf who wants them.

Attached: 1558094936851.png (1920x1080, 644K)

>I want a gf but I don't want anything that comes with that
Why do you even want one if you don't want kids or even a lasting relationship? All you want is a cumdumpster, stop calling it a gf.

>most women are trying to get a long term partner or get pregnant
Where do you live where this is the case?

You still have time, I'm 34 and I'm looking on tinder for women 30+ and pretty much they are all faded, far from a young 20 years old.

The average age for getting married and having kids is around 30. Do you live in West Bumfuck, Virginia or something?

Once you get older you become prime property, user. All the other guys will have kids and suddenly the business gals, shy gals, and gals who were in med school will be clambering for you. They couldn't date in their 20's and need a man like you!

>started listening to Jow Forums

Attached: 1548288206090.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>he started listening to Jow Forums
Struggling to think of worse boards to listen to

Attached: 1542076718435.jpg (966x900, 47K)

Jow Forums
Jow Forums

All about on the same level I'd say.

At least on Jow Forums you will not be told you are a special snowflake and it's a jewish conspiracy why all girls are whores who fuck everyone except you.

>don't want a long term partner
>don't want kids or a gf that wants them
What the fuck do you want a gf for, just sex? Even if you find a girl that doesn't want kids yet, give it a couple of years. She'll start mentioning them. This is part of a relationship, building a future together.

Not true, lie. Stop spreading your bullshit incel ideology, is pure cringe.

Attached: large (1).png (500x300, 28K)

>incel ideology
It’s called a woman’s fertility clock. Meet more women, you’ll find out.

A lot of young couples in Europe dont want kids because of economical problems, we have a huge problem with that, same in Japan.

Nice try incel.

Attached: 1516041516864.jpg (640x853, 58K)

Couples in Europe start with children later than they used to. But it has a lot to do with the societal lifestyle shift and balance of gender roles moreso than economics.
>incel
you're projecting a lot, L.

>balance of gender
Damn what a incel

I am European, there is no any "gender balance" here lol, stop reading fake graphs from internet that incels make. Average age here now is 40 and even if they had the kids later our population shouldnt be dropping hard as it is right now.

What is the purpose of this image

Pic is unrelated

I said gender roles, don't take what I said out of context. I'm referring to the fact that women are pushed towards work and careers nowadays and that has shifted the balance of traditional gender roles. That being said, it doesn't change shit about the fact that almost all of women will start to feel that desire for children beginning mid to late 20's. You think I'm basing this on "incel graphs", whatever the hell that means. I'm basing it on my own experience.

XVSR-060 Hey Confess Your Sins To Sister Ayano Nana! The Best Nun!

>I'm referring to the fact that women are pushed towards work and careers nowadays and that has shifted the balance of traditional gender roles.

Incel stuff again.

Women always worked , 90% of CEO are still males...

>mid to late 20's.
My best friend got a kid at 21 and so did my mom

I am done talking to you

Attached: prenos.jpg (202x249, 10K)

Just go gay dude you never have to deal with the hang ups of age or pregnancy

>women have always worked
Wrong, women becoming a standard in the workplace didn't become a thing until WW2.
>90% of CEO are still males..
Correct, but you decided to ignore my sentence about women wanting children in their late 20's, meaning they fall out of the workplace and are unable to fullfil higher up full time positions. So that's logical.
>I am done talking to you
Of course you are, there's only so much nonsense you can spout to "win" this argument. Have a good day, L.

just because they were naive enough to get used in their teens and early 20's doesn't mean that they didn't want it even back then

upon graduating with an engineering degree to a lucrative high profile job I realized that I was only ever going to be beta bux, apparently normos think that's an acceptable fate