Death!!!!!!

Why has no one killed him yet? If he gets re-elected in October I'm done. That will be the last and final straw. I can't take this anymore.

Attached: IMG_20190409_193300.png (1080x1460, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Assassinated_Canadian_politicians
youtube.com/watch?v=TQq4LjSF2rc&t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God, what an insufferable faggot. You shouldn't post about killing this pussy here, leaf. It's dangerous for you.

hello CSIS

Its just FB right now.
>right now

The Liberals got wiped out during the last election, so Trudeau might actually be out of office soon.

Fuck off mountie glownigger

just reading the phrase "white nationalism" pisses me off now. how are all of these fucking people so full of shit

The polls say he is doing alright. Though they said that abt Hilary too. Its actually a possibility that he might be re-elected. I'm scared

Pretty sure he'll be gone.

Theyre done. Canada is normally a conservative country, the liberals only get in when people are pissed enough at the consrvs.

Attached: 1554308880310.jpg (840x821, 124K)

indeed, why haven't you?

>Canada is normally conservative country
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET A LOAD OF THIS DELUSIONAL FUCKING RETARD

Settle down CSIS and win the election. The last thing you want to do right now is make him a martyr. Just beat this faggot, do your part and make sure your people do the same.

>countries literally on a "brownward slope"
>everyone pretending the real threat is white nationalism?

i really would murder him.

I sure hope so. Its pretty tight.

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-200114.png (1080x1920, 103K)

Speaking of Hillary, I admit that Kathleen Wynne was kind of your version. But if the Liberals aren't even a real party in Ontario of all places, that doesn't bode well nationally for them.

It was for quite sometime. Why do you think it was 99% white?

But if you kill him, he wins.

>Why has no one killed him yet?
If he gets assassinated, he wins.

Wow, all these leaders across the West are simultaneously denouncing "white nationalism" at the exact same time with the exact same phrases, with the exact same outcomes. Just a coincidence hehe. No organized push.

You want to know the real white pill. Every white guy has already thought of the extreme option. They simply trying to see if they can do it by other means, but if it becomes the rational choice, it will happen.

Attached: 2234234.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

He's right technically libs have won more electikns. Not by much. We are pretty split

You watch Devon Stack Blackpilled, don't you?

dude just comitted political suicide

Attached: 1543628961381.jpg (776x1042, 492K)

>so easily manipulated by propaganda that you wish death upon your countrymen
You're a living meme. And it's never going to get better for you because the people whose rhetoric you swallow whole will always present a target to tell you to hate.
Reporting this to CSIS anyways though.
mainly just because I've always wanted to see somebody from Jow Forums end up inside one of our jails so I can pay to have them beaten by the Native Brotherhood.
Their prices are so reasonable I'd almost be crazy not to.

It was more about Wynne than the liberal party. There are alot of people in this country that would remain liberal even if Satan himself was leading the party.

Lol touche

Every day I pray for dead cops and spooks.

This

>countrymen

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

>muh hate
Do you ever think they will come to understand that the hate of which they speak is a projection. I am quite free of all hate. I can't even feel hate for the parasite kikes, who are only acting as nature made them.
Don't they get it? I walk around in complete peace because I think and live in accordance with nature. The truth has set me free.

Attached: 1547405620706.jpg (1100x698, 118K)

The polls say he is less popular than Trump and that conservatives are leading everywhere that isn't quebec or atlantic canada.

Report what you limp wrist faggot? I asked why hasn't so wine killed him. I didn't say I was planning on it.

I hate this fag so much

They banned Faith Goldy yesterday and she isn't even a white nationalist. They want to make criticizing mass immigration illegal

>hate is bad
>fight hate with hatred of hate

Attached: 1554423264174.jpg (720x546, 65K)

They're going to replace him with someone worse. You know that right?

>Canada is normally a conservative country
wat

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

>the liberals false flag him to get everyone to forget the he is corrupt
>he actually wins in the long run
This is a real scenario

Based coudrenau

All countries are normally conservative, that's what conservative means. Even Swedes aren't liberal shitheads in the majority. The question is never how many leftists, but how much power in the hands of the left

America exists.

Scheer is not worse. He isn't much better, but not worse. After 4 years of liberal lite Scheer the country will hopefully be ready to elect a real man like Max.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544717362242.jpg (819x967, 123K)

>hate and white nationalism

Attached: 6501FADF-B42B-4122-AF36-17245055E0CA.png (250x250, 42K)

Only one Canadian politician has been assassinated, and for that you have to go all the way back to 1868, and the assassin was Irish. It's just not who we are, eh?

Attached: thomas darcy mcgee.jpg (800x800, 99K)

>Reporting this to CSIS anyways though.

Attached: 1383529320209.gif (350x252, 1.94M)

That's the problem with "hate speech" laws. It's a vague term that gives governments the authority to censor any opinions they want by labeling it "hateful".

NZ/Australian internet (((hate speech)) laws are starting to use the word "abhorrent" which is terrifying by any definition.
>1. causing or deserving strong dislike or hatred : being so repugnant as to stir up positive antagonism
>2. not agreeable:CONTRARY
>3. Feeling or showing strong dislike or hatred
As cucked as U.S. leadership is not even Ginsburg would support such laws here.

Attached: 20190409_205135.jpg (622x440, 100K)

The problem with hate speech laws is that it's not free speech. End of story.

Final straw for what? You gonna move away from Canada?

How can you be so wrong when it's so easy to just fucking google this shit man.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Assassinated_Canadian_politicians

Yep. I can't do four more years of this.

I did not know George Brown was assassinated. Huh

I already left lol

Anything that opposes globalism of Sauron in any way is 'hate'.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQq4LjSF2rc&t=22s

Every instance of censorship like this makes fascism and violent authoritarian response more appealing.

>facebook
why are they not overtly calling out the source?

Must be so weird living in the mainland of Canada. I am in Cape Breton and other then the odd LGBT parade and the occasional SJW fundraising shit we are pretty non political. Helps that were like 90%+ white overall and if your not around uni's it feels 99% white. The East Coast is Canada's hidden gem it seems

Why do you guys vote for chicks, then?

Is there any work out there? Im deciding between the states and the east coast. Would much rather stay in Canada but the states has alot more options. I'm an electrician btw. Willing to try something new though.

*cucks

>Assassinated_Canadian_politicians
George Brown was out of politics at that point
Pierre Laporte, okay. I stand corrected.

An electrician will find work for sure out here. Niche bullshit jobs don't have a place here but trades do. Personally I come from a commercial fishing family so I live a comfy life of fishing for less then half the year and living off EI the rest. You will find most people here are laid back, like to drink, smoke and take it easy. Atleast in Newfoundland and Cape Breton the people are also friendly as fuck, not uncommon to have an entire conversation with a guy at the timhortons. Oh, 15% HST and you won't see a cent of it given back to the Province, roads are salted not sand and get worse every year. Land and hydro are dirt cheap though

Attached: capebreton.jpg (409x255, 129K)

I wonder what would happen if a legion of anons made sock puppet shitskin accounts and made sure to be extremely vocal about shitskin nationalism.

Well IDK how we compare in left vs right voting compared to the rest of Canada but it doesn't really matter because all the east coast provinces combined have nothing on a the west. Thank fuck it like that though, its a slow pace around here, not a lot of shit going on. Probably Newfoundland will be the safest place in north america if we ever get into an internal war or worse

Bro this isn't 1963, I want to live where you live

It’ll probably be better for Canada in the long run if he does win in October. Then you aren’t stuck with a neocon cuckservative that continues the status quo with more gibs to Israel

Trudeau hates haters and white nationalists, so by his own logic, he needs to get out of Canada

>That's the problem with "hate speech" laws. It's a vague term that gives governments the authority to censor any opinions they want by labeling it "hateful".
Trotsky popularized the term "racism" to silence his political opposition. It's the same shit.

>tfw leafs rake themselves

Attached: 1513230905685.jpg (676x1024, 126K)

Thanks. Figured as much. I don't expect to be living large. I just want to be left alone and do my own thing. It seems like a peaceful place.

Do Canadians even have jails?

I figure they just call those no smoking areas

You know cause weed bro

spaced and officepilled

Jow Forums is a board of peace

That I do, he makes some good shit. I thought about it and he was right in that instance.

>Why has no one killed him yet?

Why haven't you? Be the change you want to see in the world, user.

if he gets re-elected the clowning of the world will accelerate

Attached: 1554584704276.jpg (1074x1584, 419K)

You're glowing so hard you literal ape. Get back to work csis and stop fucking around

You will just be making a martyr for his retarded ideology. All of his slips will be scrubbed from the news and the internet and people will only lump him in with the likes of Kennedy and Lincoln.

Attached: 1521486422082.gif (600x600, 3.81M)

I love based bernier.

I am still chocked that canada is important so much immigrant when their population is not very big to begin with

Does the retard not realise Facecuck is already outdated and dying ? probably not

He's right though

Attached: D198199AF5444AAEA05CD06EE613F4FA.jpg (710x1024, 121K)

Yeah more like this

Attached: justin drop.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

Liberals are extremely dumb.

They impose a collective White identity upon White people when they want to attack them whilst simultaneously saying that they should not operate as a collective while putting them ever-increasingly into conditions that will necessitate collectivist action.

White Nationalism is basically an inevitability.

How do comunism deal with the fact that they are protected by big corporation.
Truly make you understand of which group they are more scared and which one is the usefull idiot.

i'm redirecting my entire life and function to psychopathy, so i can butcher cocksuckers like this and torture them mercilessly. None of you shit eating faggot motherfuckers will see old age, you will all die horrible deaths in otherworldly agony.

bro, he moves worse than most females who take up boxing just for the exercise

PPC takes votes from NDP
Libs win in ridings that are split LIB-NDP
Greens pick up a few seats
CPC takes much of Ontario, Trudeau rides high in east Canada (Quebec/Maritimes)
Strong possibility of an east-west split with no party taking a majority of seats
2 million non-voting Canadian "dropouts" is a mystery factor, PPC elections- especially those in diverse areas- see a rise in overall turnout that is unusual
White voteshare is lower than it should be

He's so bold as he steps in ... to the punch. Classic.

No. The question is whether facebook and twitter is a platform or a publisher subjected to laws. If they are a platform then they must allow all speech in return they can't get sued. Like your internet company can't get sued for what gets shown on the internet. If they are a publisher then they can get sued but they are allowed to ban content and edit all they want. Facebook and Twitter is enjoying the pros without the cons. They say they that people can't sue them for fake news or libel and at the ban whoever the fuck they want.

>PPC 2.1%

This is because they refuse to include them in most polls

>PPC takes votes from NDP
Without intending it, I've probably voted NDP most often. Lesser of evils and all that. Jow Forums has helped me decide to vote for Mad Max when I get the chance. fwiw

Attached: mjf smh.jpg (407x405, 33K)

>White voteshare is lower than it should be
I am definitely voting, and most other white folks I know are too.

Will Canada's "not tolerating hate" be enforced with state sanctioned murder?

Attached: tolerance-of-intolerance-is-cowardice.jpg (550x548, 27K)

Thanks ameribro. I feel much better now.

>I AM SILLY