youtube.com/watch?v=immbT-uS6Lg
youtu.be/Mdq5ogkOnQg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0Z3HAaguSo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iyQKz7r60W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Iboga
if I start seeing niggers on Iboga, I'm out

No. You need logos not drugs.

Attached: FE457E1C-E0B5-468F-BD01-57AB6C1B6792.png (529x529, 364K)

I'm for the legalization of all drugs

It's used primarily to treat opioid addiction in the west these days. It is native to Africa, though.

I support the legalization of all (recreational) drugs.

>legalizing suggestogens

Also MDMA, Salvia, Ketamine, and Iboga are not traditionally/classically psychedelic and have varying safety profiles when compared to LSD, DMT, psilocybin/psilocin, mescaline et al

I think the focus, or at least easier sell, initially is on those big four and their cousins. I think a lot of people feel that these and "plant-based" drugs are safer (the latter is not always the case, ofc). I think they all should be decriminalized, I just think there has existed the most evidence for the big 4 to win people over. Just getting psilocybin mushrooms legalized (which seemed like it might have been happening in CA) would be huge.

Psychedelics are the logos. Do you even McKenna?

Mckennas awesome. He had to walk the line with cia he might of pushed DMT or lsd over ayuahuasca for a reason or he knew too much from his travels and had to keep something secret from the public in his lectures.

His lectures on alchemy other types of topics other than just psychedelics are great

Legalize the production, possession, sale, and use of any and all drugs.

70% of americans are on prescrption drugs.

I'm mainly talking about psychedelics.

Mdma is not a psychedelic and it has about as much potential benefit as speed

Yes, but you should go do psychological evaluation before you can purchase it.

Attached: psyc scull.jpg (451x525, 93K)

>Mckennas awesome
Totally. I like Dennis best for his science and actually prefer listening to him talk about psychedelics than Terence. But I love Terence for everything else.

>He had to walk the line with cia he might of pushed DMT or lsd over ayuahuasca for a reason or he knew too much from his travels and had to keep something secret from the public in his lectures.
This, however, is total fiction.

Agreed. He was a really well-read and diverse thinker. I also really enjoy alchemy, which Terence was obsessed with, as well as related talks about Hermeticism, Gnosticism, history in general, and literature. Also the Timewave stuff and his talks with Rupert Sheldrake and Ralph Abraham. He was very knowledgeable in these areas.

I think like most people, when I was younger and first discovered Terence, I just listened to the drug stuff but then got into his other subjects and prefer those by far. The psychedelic stuff gets old and repetitive, though I agree with what he said for the most part. I just think he has the most poetic way of speaking though, and his tone is incredibly soothing/aurally pleasing. He had a cool style too, kind of drug geek chic. Definitely still an inspiration of mine as a scientist/scholar

Is Speed methamphetamine?

It is a psychedelic (a psychedelic amphetamine) and you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's a term for amphetamine and sometimes methamphetamine also (though it has its own variants like crank, crystal, etc.)

No kid, you have no idea what youre talking about. Mdma isnt even remotely related to psychedelics.

If you believe that the government should have a say in what you do in society beyond an economic capacity you're a progressive.

i have to agree with this. People do say its an atypical psychedelic whatever that means

MDMA only clinically prescribed for depression
DMT - legalize it
LSD - no
Mushrooms - yes
Salvia - who cares nobody likes it anyway
Ketamine - degenerate as fuck
Iboga - Only for treatment of Opiod addiction.

It has been successful in PTSD treatment

yes desu

Attached: albert-hofmann-24.jpg (720x444, 97K)

Attached: albert-hofmann-1400531.jpg (640x852, 139K)

I like Salvia

lil bird people innit

omg, why u a LSD hater??

well it's a human programming language

Who would trust humans

lol

SEE EYE AYE GO AWAY

Attached: check them.jpg (1200x797, 405K)

It is, though. It's related to mescaline and other psychedelic phenethylamines. It has affinity for the same serotonin receptor subtypes that psychedelics like LSD and DMT do. It doesn't have identical effects to these drugs, but neither do they among themselves.

Sometimes people refer to it as an empathogen/entactogen to come up with a class of its own. An atypical psychedelic is still a psychedelic. I basically said this here

he should get off drugs and back on radio

Attached: anthony_cumia.png (236x280, 97K)

Yes just dont do it in public.

Anyone tried amanita muscaria? How does it compare to psilocybine.

Damn straight. Even though McKenna died of mycelium in his brain. Leary's tune in turn on drop out record should be mandatory in every high school lit class

Psychedelics are wasted on 99.9% of people. Read that dmt book for confirmation.

I just don't find it as "clean" as mushrooms. Just my personal take.

mdma is kind of a stupid idea for depression imo since if you don't carefully toe the line even healthy people push themselves into (temporary) depression with it

it definitely has a huge value beyond the roll though, but one has to be honest to himself that it does have more dangers than the big 3 psychedelics

Amanita muscaria isn't psychedelic. It contains muscimol which is like a sedative hypnotic or even deliriant effect. I hear they vary widely depending on location. I've only experimented with dried packaged varieties sold in head shops, eating them, making tea with them, and smoking the red skin. It can be kind of interesting if you get much effect at all but psilocybin varieties are much more worthwhile imo. Be sure to dry them extremely well before eating because doing that decarboxylates the ibotenic acid (a neurotoxin) to muscimol (produces the intoxicating effect). If you have one with too much muscarine you'll just sweat and drool the whole time. I guess I'd call it a dream-like kind of state with not much visuals but the colors and objects in your vision kind of "bleed" together or blur a bit and things seem really large or really small. I've never had European specimens though. I hear they're much better than ones that grow in the States.

He died of a brain tumor that was unrelated to his mushroom consumption or drug use (he asked his doctor because he thought that was the case too), it just looked kind of like a mushroom

No. If im running a country i want hard working sheep with familes

Yes

Attached: TazOQ5Wqwu5dThPvzeZoivctg2EiiFA4B67spdT2Eqc.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Yes

cleannnnnnnnnn
You ever heard of 4-AcO-DMT

But then again having a psychadelic experience is very important desu

McKenna was an FBI informant.

Omg why are you sooo capitalistic???

Sure, I don't give a fuck what other people do.
As long as products are clearly labelled and list their ingredients, I'm good.
You can have heroin ice cream or whatever and I'll have rocky road youtube.com/watch?v=immbT-uS6Lg

MDMA- Clinically prescribed for PTSD
DMT- Yes.
LSD- No
Shrooms- Clinically prescribed for depression
Salvia- Yes.
Ketamine- No.
Iboga- Clinically to treat addiction.

4-AcO-DMT is basically the same thing as mushrooms. It's a derivative of psilocybin/psilocin that was created by Albert Hofmann (inventor of LSD) back in the late 50s when he first isolated psilocybin

This is complete bullshit pushed by idiots who heard it from other idiots who heard a McKenna quote taken out of context

After reading comments in this thread. I'll change my mind and replace SSRIs with shrooms, acid, mdma, ketamine

Yeah I guess I do.

Having done plenty of Acid, mushrooms, and some DMT I highly recommend they stay illegal or very restricted because more often than not the average dipshit cannot handle ego dissolution, and the kind of mind change that happens with that level of psychoactive drug.
It would be a disaster.

There are plenty of psychedelics that have a very similar structure. For example LSD, Mescaline, and Shrooms are similar enough that taking one will give you tolerance towards the rest.

this^ I really dont know. I guess I would experiment with it, but like you said the average idiot wont be able to handle it

The ayahuasca vine actually contains a naturally-occurring SSRI, tetrahydroharmine

this. normies would just get it banned again anyway. the less people doing them the better i say

Never done it. Have done shrooms a few times, but interesting not surprised. I believe in the stoned ape theory

>No. You need logos not drugs.
His name was Rabbi Yeshua the Annointed Messiah. The name "Jesus" or Logos are satanic pagan-greek influences.

In the bible logos = word (Yeshau is the living word)
In Stoicism/Heraclitus LOGOS = force of reason.

God = a Germanic-Anglo-Saxon-English word for their Allfather Godin or Wod (Wotan or Odin). The father of Yeshua was EL (sometimes called YHWH), as in IsraEL, or GabriEL, or the Elohim (sons of EL).

Also dmt lsd drugs = CIA mind control

Attached: Yeshua the Annointed Messiah of Israel..jpg (324x266, 20K)

i love these substances but don't do it willy-nilly, and start with low doses, if after research you think this is a good idea

best is to find someone experienced and have them guide you

also for some people ssris jesswerk

why dmt but not lsd user? lsd microdosing at the very least has been shown to have many positive effects

there are a lot of idiots using them just fine you 'muh sekrit club im special' fuckwad

If I was leading a nation I dont think I would legalize it, but I would be open to having it legal in a medical setting. Id also have the crime length very little

It's not just that they have a similar structure. 4-AcO-DMT is literally a prodrug of psilocin (it metabolizes to psilocin in your body just like psilocybin). The effects are indistinguishable from mushrooms in my experience. It's likely just as safe and like I mentioned, has been around for a half century and was created by Hofmann himself.

DMT and mushrooms are more closely structurally related than the rest, followed by DMT and LSD. They all are tryptamines with an indole ring. Mescaline isn't and has a different structure all altogether. They have cross tolerances because they're serotonergic, and have a more or less similar structure to a serotonin molecule

always wanted to try mescaline, i used to have a bunch of san pedro growing at my place but never got around to trying any. closest ive done is 2cb which is very similar

The only correct position. Huge upside with regard to serendipitous medical progress.

It's unlike any of the others and really worth some consideration

>Also dmt lsd drugs = CIA mind control

They tried to use them as such when they were legal but abandoned that in the late 60s when it didn't do what they thought it would, so they made them all illegal by 1970

They seem pretty underwhelming compared to psilocybe containing mushrooms .

Its not about it being a secret club, dipshit, it's about whether or not you want a bunch of people running around gacked to the fucking teeth on highly psychoactive substances that alter the mind to the degree that sends casual users into wildly uncontrolable fits of fgsfds.

I can tell right now that you've never actually tripped balls until you've stared at the end of reality, or cackled like a fucking madman in a lawnchair talking to a bonfire until blueshift. You have no idea how powerful this shit is, or else you'd be with me on this, not being a little faggot like how you are being right now.

Seriously, I want you to imagine every person all of a sudden having access to ego destroying hallucination inducing substances, and not just your cool friends, but all of the people who can barely handle a drink or a hit of pot without acting like a total buffoon. Multiply that by a hundred billion and you're now in the ballpark of what that would look like.

No. Fuck no. If people want to do them badly enough they’ll still get them if they’re illegal. Faggots like McKenna are the ones that want you to be a selfish anti-culture, anti-tradition, anti-Natalist. Although for me ironically, taking psychedelics helped me be less of a flaming liberal and more of a RWDS advocate.

You need at least a foot of cactus and it's really vile tasting once you've got in all blended and simmered down into a tea. Also different varieties of San Pedro vary wildly in their mescaline content. You're probably better off ordering either a cutting or dried/powdered San Pedro online. There's other species in that family which have more mescaline content, just search for either "Echinopsis" or "Trichocereus" bridgesii and peruvianus. The experience is amazingly colorful, and kind of smooth like LSD. You can really see what Aldous Huxley was going on about in the Doors of Perception.

kratom is better than iboga in almost every way. Just know how to taper off.

He's dead of a brain tumor

I support legalizing everything and let people decide what to put or not to put in their body. Everything should come with a warning label and anyone who chooses not to familiarize themselves with it and thus harm their bodies is on them

Don't take mushrooms if you have SSRIs in your system. And that can be a little while after your last dose, check the half life of the substance and then realize that it's only a half life, so you still have half left in your system.

i had like 7 cacti all of which were like 7-8 feet tall. they were fucking beasts

MDMA and Psilocybin have shown great promise in the treatment of PTSD and similar conditions so it should at least be something looked into . Personally I don't believe it's the place of the government to tell us something is bad and under threat of law prohibit us from them. I don't need them to protect me from myself.

Thread Theme!
youtu.be/Mdq5ogkOnQg

Attached: 1553817211447.jpg (780x585, 113K)

They're different things entirely. Different classes of drugs, different mechanisms of action. Kratom is an opioid itself (albeit a safe one) and used as replacement therapy kind of like methadone. Ibogaine has cured people of their addictions after even just one dose (sometimes a "flood" dose) or session. Kratom has its uses though. It definitely can be addictive and induces withdrawal symptoms after regular and/or heavy use.

That's cool man, I love to grow cacti too. I think they're beautiful, especially when they flower.

The prickly pear cactus and related species are said to contain small amounts of mescaline as well but probably negligible amounts if at all.

There's this one psychedelic cactus that doesn't even have mescaline in it, called Pachycereus pringleii. Alexander Shulgin used to talk about it when he was alive. It doesn't have any phenethylamines or tryptamines but a class called tetrahydroisoquinolines (THIQ). I was surprised to find small ones for sale at Home Depot and Lowes lol, never assayed any though

Never could get into Shpongle, honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=E0Z3HAaguSo

lol

Post Terence Kino
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iyQKz7r60W4

Desoxyn is prescription methamphetamine.

I agree. At least 3 of my cacti had huge white flowers.
I have never heard of Pachycereuspringleii, i will look into it. Shulgin was a very interesting dude, he discovered 2cb too from memory. I used to love 2cb, one of the most euphoric experiences i ever had!

It certainly would pull in a lot of money for the Government.

When are we legalizing PCP? I need it to fuel my murder cult.

>taking psychedelics from government sanctioned labs

shhhhh

>most psychedelic advocates are CIA niggers

hmmm....

Attached: 1414323231.jpg (640x519, 29K)

yes please

Attached: Amanita_muscaria.jpg (806x960, 199K)

regulated to 1 dose per month. yes to..
mdma,lsd,psilocybin.

lifetime ban, and loss of license for 5+ year if caught driving under influence. period.

regulated to medical/addiction use.
ibogaine.

This one time I did salvia 20x and a shadow nigger waved at me and I waved back. It was pretty kewl but uneventful.

Attached: 1554757505461.png (610x613, 107K)

Nope.

None of this.

All drugs must be strongly restricted.

Especially substances that make one physically addictive, like alcohol.

Which advocates were "CIA niggers" besides Leary? Terence and Dennis certainly weren't.

That monthly dose better be well over 5 grams in silent darkness

Guys is there a way to get actual DMT without making it myself? On TOR or something? I tried the Silk Road but I can't seem to get it to work.

Attached: 1518489719587.jpg (604x403, 39K)

>All drugs must be strongly restricted.
So things like aspirin, coffee, and chocolate then also, right?

>Especially substances that make one physically addictive, like alcohol.
Psychedelics are not addictive in the least, let alone physically addictive. They have the ability to cure people of their addictions.

Alan Watts.

> Terence and Dennis certainly weren't.

How do you know?

Try not asking on a public forum you stupid glow in the dark fbi nigger. Make it yourself if you're not willing to then you don't deserve it.