When will white nationalists faggots stop the “muh IQ stats” bullshit?

When will white nationalists faggots stop the “muh IQ stats” bullshit?

IQ is pseudoscience.

Attached: 43863BD2-82FC-4615-B901-256D4642EA0F.jpg (1242x1141, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1115394305898700802
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moralistic_fallacy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When white countries stop being the best.

so 2050 then

Attached: 1552834390903.png (415x914, 213K)

Equality is the Never Ending Story for niggers.

Tell that to schlomo

How many white nationalists own their own homes and have a good credit score?

Yes when white nations are no longer white they will also no longer be the best. Funny how it works like that.

b8

Attached: 1549057855687.jpg (474x474, 15K)

you have no evidence for that. It's like saying "in a hundred years my grand-children will be born on a moon colony". there's no way to prove or disprove a hypothetical that's based purely on your subjective opinion

>IQ is pseudoscience.
Big word, even without evidence it must be legit.
BETO NOW!

K so what you wrote I interpreted as "I'm a drooling retarded half wit American, I don't fucking know anything because my schools are shit"

The top ten nations rated highest in quality of life are all ethnically north western European.
No Europeans no top rated quality of life.
Fucking tard.

>you have no evidence for that.

It's called Zimbabwe you dumb nigger. Lynch yourself.

and every person who has ever died of a heart attack drank water. Does this mean water is actually poison?

Your low-iq claims do not hold up to intellectual rigor. you must spend a lot of time here

Theres plenty of evidence that says there is a very good chance of that happening
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to take a quick look at the numbers and get that clear indication yourself you stupid fucking nigger

Still being a fucking retard.
What happened to Africas 'bread-basket' After they killed all the white people there.
Did the quality of life improve?

Has niggers ever actually improved any fucking country ever?

>cannot point to a population of low IQ people who achieve similar goals as high IQ individuals
user, I

that is the most vapid comparison i've heard in a long time

>IQ is pseudoscience.
Why, specifically?

inb4 1pbtid faggot

IQ research is the closest thing to a hard science the psych field will ever have. Equating it to astrology and tarot reading is like saying an anecdote is the same as a data set.

Neurobiology is oft ignored in political discussions because it does define mental processes on the physical level. And the answers we get from looking at neuro science do not fit into the 'correct' political model.

Believing anything else is enacting cognitive dissonance.

>but it has a correlation of 0.001% its our best static to measure success!

no, because blacks are inherently violent, the only thing they hate more than other races is each other.

>What happened to Africas 'bread-basket' After they killed all the white people there.
so you think the only factor that changed between colonial Africa 100 years ago and Africa today is lack of white people? That's the only thing that's changed in the entire continent in the last 100 years? You realize how brainless that is, right?

>Has niggers ever actually improved any fucking country ever?
that was not your original claim. moving goalposts already shithead?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Your post is all the evidence I could ever need.

>IQ is pseudoscience.
No it isn't. And name calling isn't an argument.

>IQ research is the closest thing to a hard science the psych field will ever have
tha fuck are you talking about? what about fMRI's and measuring oxygenated blood activation? what about EEG's? every metric that goes into IQ quantification is dynamic and constantly changing, all said and done it's actually a pretty fuckin weak operative figure.

137 pisces here fuck the world gas the kikes race war now

>That's the only thing that's changed in the entire continent in the last 100 years? You realize how brainless that is, right
Well thats not all that changed. The railroads and other high technology of the early 20th century that was left behond has slowly fallen apart due to negligence by the africans. Zimbabwe is literally experiencing a famine because they killed all the white farmers. Top kek

>IQ is pseudoscience
>mentions his MBTI or kinsey scale score at every opportunity

when will the trannys and jews go back to pleddit?

The correlation between IQ and intellectual achievement is so strong and well documented only a fucking retard could denounce it

this

Attached: 無料勧告.jpg (640x960, 335K)

This is not even bait at this point

Attached: Amerifat.png (200x200, 97K)

why does Molyneux still refuse to take an IQ test and release the results publicly? Seems like maybe a retard is the one telling you there's a link.

>what about this neuro related thing and that neuro related thing
It's all a part of the same field of research you dingus.

Richard Haier details the current state of Neuroscience (and thus IQ metrics) in his encompassing review of the field "The Neuroscience of Intelligence".
I suggest you read it before spewing more bullshit.

I bet the person behind that company account think of themselves as very smart.

Non sequitur, retard.

Go away JF

What's your ZIP code, shitlib?

Future planning is an adaptation to seasonal climates. Tropics specialized “humans” never evolved and that’s why they can not maintain whitey’s infrastructure once whitey is gone.

a professionally administered IQ battery is the most objective, predictive measure of cognitive ability that we have. no other measure more accurately predicts outcomes than IQ. period. people have tried for decades and decades to not only refine it, but to create competing, better measures. all these alternative measures have failed to match the real-world results of IQ testing

nothing else is even close, and that past four or so decades into the causes of average group differences have all pointed to these IQ differences being largely genetic (50-80%, depending on which research you look at)

this infuriates leftists, because it basically nips their 'blank slate' idea in the bud, while simultaneously rendering moot any social engineering programs that aim to reduce the gaps between various ethnic groups. thousands of individuals have based their careers, their entire lives, on eliminating the black-white gaps in educational attainment, financial success, etc etc in america. that vast majority of their efforts are futile unless they are working to change the underlying genetics that give rise to these differences. hence, flooding america with shitskins and promoting race-mixing

Attached: 1554433786204.jpg (1125x1399, 1.27M)

>it's actually a pretty fuckin weak operative figure.
if that were so, then a person would get 120 on one test and 80 on another, right?

its a non-sequitur to mention the person in the tweet? no one here can answer that because he's a fraud btw

It's a non sequitur to suggest that Molymeme taking an IQ test or not invalidates the field of psychology.

When will Jews realize they pushed to far and to hard, and that nomatter what they shill at this point they are done for.

Give up the shilling business, go enjoy the little time you have left to live

no im suggesting that if a person insists you should only respect the opinion of those with high IQ, but refuses to take an IQ test himself, logically you cannot believe him until he proves himself to be high IQ.

molymeme, of course, knows this and that is why he avoids taking a test, because he's scared it will invalidate (what's left) of his credibility. sad.

and now this retard account is citing the quack Gould...
twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1115394305898700802

btw, everybody who denies IQ differences is a leftist who can't handle the truth, because it COULD lead to Auschwitz or sth, and that is baaaad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moralistic_fallacy

I don't give a fuck what molymeme thinks. I don't tend to watch him. IQ is relevant to human psychology whatever he thinks.

Remember within the democratic/capitalist hierarchy, high IQ and sociopathic people abound as business leaders and politicians.

What should be sought is character. Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live well as think.

Notice how the faggots never address good and thoughtful comments like yours?
I wonder if that's part of the objective.
Basically make people like you, who take the time to give a thoughtful reply, feel like your time is being wasted, so that you resort to trolling and other low brow tactics after you tire of spending so much effort trying to discuss the facts you offer them.
It's insidious and while I've lost some of my will to post long comments, I continue to force myself to give my time so that others can see there are still people here who care about the truth and are willing to give the time necessary so that good discussions can flourish.
Some of the absolute best discussions and debates I've ever had online were on this very website. Sadly, it's only ever with other obvious Jow Forums veterans, usually about a specific topic I might disagree with them on, but we otherwise agree in other areas. I've never had such a good and engaging discussion with the retarded left/their shills however, and I feel more and more that out energy is wasted on them.
But I ramble, and I merely wanted to say "keep the faith" after seeing a quality post that no one had replied to.

Attached: didnothingwrong.jpg (900x900, 91K)

Imagine how braindead the human species will be in 200 years

I know this is a short comment, but just go to infinitychan, there's nothing left here anymore.

Why should one reply when they have nothing to add?

way to deny science, you asshole.

its seems more and more have nothing to add, hence the lack of will to combat the current state of affairs

Attached: 1553214026358m.jpg (1020x1024, 120K)

>mfw some guy claiming to have a high IQ just makes the fact that he grew up to be unsuccessful even more pathetic than it already was

Attached: 1480004881411.jpg (640x480, 165K)

More like he's preaching to the crowd. If he wants replies, take it to the enemy. Not that they will in any substantive way.

Choir rather.

Not you brother. Talking about the faggot op and the other kikes ignoring good arguments.
For sure, I post there too. Just saying, my issue isn't with guys like you or the Brit, it's more about the fact that these faggots never reply to genuine effortful comments.

The Bell Curve
sage

Well, OP is a faggot as always.

>1pbtid

you're funny

Attached: IQ as predictor of median income.png (480x595, 55K)

Considering how broadly that title is imposed, literally hundreds of millions.

Go ahead and debunk the 70 years of research, my presumably big brained nibba. I could use a giggle

How come Asians, Indians, and Jews preform better than whites when it comes to "thur IQ stats bullshit," but for some reason they still stand by it?

White Nationalists amirite???