My friend said nigga in a friendly way to a black coworker

And the black guy went and told everybody in charge that he felt raped and assaulted. All my friend said was “im outside nigga!” and thought it was no big deal. But this uptight black guy basically flipped out and tried to get my friend fired.
Its black people like this that make a division between races.
Any bitch as black guy who is overly sensitive about race should be called nigger for the rest of their lives.

Attached: BC9755D7-7E47-4049-BF54-6FBCAEF18D9B.jpg (1170x550, 154K)

they jump at every chance to fuck whites, niggers are by far the most racist bunch out there

Your friend needs to understand context and realize the pain that hearing that word from a white person can bring Black people.

Yeah his friend made a mistake, you just call them niggers in secret, not in front of them.

If it brings so much pain why do they say it to eachother all the time?

Where does your friend work? I work in an auto shop and can throw around hard R's with none of the blacks giving me too much shit.

After centuries of being oppressed, blacks still can't have their own things. It's their word. Now fuck off and don't let anyone else say it.

because 20 year old blacks getting calles nigs trigger their genetic memories of being called a nigger in the context of 100 years ago.

>Be me
>Last xmas
>Coal burning sister comes out with her nigger husband
>Conversation turns to gun control
>I say "Lets see you say that when somali niggers kick in your door and rape you to death!"
>Nigger brother in law chimps out, in my house.
>Go over to him, kiss him on the cheek and say "But your my nigger".
xmas saved.

a white saying nigger doesn't stop a nigger from saying nigger. how do you steal a word like its a fucking commodity.

They built this country from the bottom up and no one even wants to give them credit or compensation. Let them at least have a fucking word you twat.

I had a nigger call me a wetback so I called him a nigger, he went to HR where we had a conversation with the girl. He didn’t get fired of course but had to take a some sort of race sensitivity training. I didn’t even get along with the guy and he felt too comfortable calling me a wetback. Fuck that nigger.

> nigger chimps out after hearing trigger word
The lack of self awareness in these people never ceases to amaze me.

the duality of the leafs

It's because niggers are low IQ and naturally violent so they can't understand that nigger is just the phonetic shortening of the Portuguese word nigro. Combined with Jewish lies, they've been convinced that the word is a personal affront as opposed to a convenience.

Did you call him nigger snitch or are you just looking for validation here?

> told everybody in charge that he felt raped and assaulted
Holy shit what a faggot. Literally nothing.

Nobody should be using the word nigga you idiot.

they and other whites (mostly whites) did menial labor like tenant farming. they did not build shit.

this is exactly why you can never have any real friendly relationship with blacks. keep it all at small surface level chit chat

They ought not use it in their conversation and music then. Once they clean up their own speech they can speak to us about ours.

every 4th word that comes out of a niggers mouth is "nigga".

go outside for once.

>leaf
>stopped at kissing

Attached: 1327850894000.jpg (230x238, 53K)

also
>let them at least have a word!
literally what value does that have if people in any generation can project whatever value they want on to it.

on point leaf post reddit spaced and everything

You guys say Leafs, but don't forget about these mulattoes you have in the nation that take their side as well.

buuuuuuttt I thought it was nigger that was bad an nigga is just friendly bantz?

Um.. morning, Um, good night.

Your friend is a moron. Don’t talk like that at work.

And then they both raped the dog

>words are property
this is how you justify your moral high ground? segregating people by the language they can use? lmao nigger

WE WUZ ARKATECKS N SHIT

Op is a faggot sage

Lmao you mayo skinned pieces of shit, you think you can take our labor and then use our words? Think again, you say "nigga" or any other alternative you'll be 1. Whipped by a black man like it's nobody's business cause we aint takin shit and 2. People will side with us cause you're racist, so you'll get fired from your jobs. You cant say nothing. Think again before acting, we'll whoop your ass.

Ground up? They populated the South which lost the war due to a lack of industrialization thanks to slavery. They worked in the fields, they didn't work in construction. Granted this is probably bait.

It's not just black people... It's literally every normie nowadays.

haha someone has to clean my toilets nigger

(((leafs))) strike again

Attached: 1554796967867.png (585x560, 202K)

Well.. we'll just have to start carrying guns. Difference is, we know how to fire them and hit our targets.

Nigger trash.

Are you being sarcastic?

Why do actual black people lurk on pol?
Do they think they are going to persuade based white people that black panther was a true story?
“WE WAS CINNAMONTOGRAFERS N SHIT”

welcome new fren. Remember, you are here forever.

Kys niglet

lol, I have wondered that myself, it's not like I would go to bolshevik.com and expect to convert anyone

>Its black people like this that make a division between races.
No, it is biological reality that makes a division between the races. You and your friend are retards for falling for the equality meme.

Remember the time that cop got suspended for texting the “aw shit, nigga” anime picture?

>nigger chimps out because someone simply uttered a single fucking word
>"n-no we ain't savagez!! das raycis! we iz smart an sheeit!!"
cope harder nigger, if you try touching me you'll meet the business end of my rifle

Right, so in order to not sound like a nigger, don't speak like a nigger.

your friendo fuckeditupi
>dat nigga
>was not
>mah nigga

Attached: slp2017010703.jpg (770x522, 50K)

nigger tier bait

Attached: 1538487970914.jpg (600x547, 68K)

>auto shop
Same. We joke around with the owner about coal burners and despise niggers. Granted seeing a nigger in north dakota is somewhat rare.

Should have called him a Focking Kaffa.

stop posting IMPOSSIBLE MEMES !!!
and listen up
Nappy ass hair is a context you do not understand
Even the nappiest whitoid boi does not have a head of hair that looks like pubes not nappy enough
Take a good look at yourself then take a good look at Kyle Korver
Now that's a real white boi

Attached: 1520218246515.jpg (431x696, 262K)

>at work
>"I'm outside nigger"
Unchecked

I repeat: Nobody should be using the word nigga.

Your friend was probably a faggy douche bad type office back stabbing gossiping bitch... and then bro just used that as a chip to get the duck rid of you.
Didn't he snitch on that guy to management once?
Doesn't he try to play black in all the black co-workers faces ala~AOC MUH faggit code switching excuse for being a dim wit fake?
Well, then.

Cry moar faggit

Attached: 8fdd3d701476c23f63b6aaff18f75db7.png (256x256, 51K)

Code-Switching
>Communist Ploy
don't be a Communist

Attached: 1509677170299.jpg (750x546, 32K)