Jow Forums what can i do?

I believe we are at such a crossroads in western civilization that the events of the next 20 years could shape the future of man kind itself. I feel like I'd be a traitor to my ancestors who fought, struggled, sacrificed and ultimately died to try and give me a better life simply sitting around hoping someone else will come along and magically fix my problems isn't going to cut it. So Jow Forums we are at a time where our purpose is clearer than it's ever been before we need to reclaim our homelands, banks and governement. How can we do this? (Other than pulling a Breton Tarrot)

Attached: 1549722237800.jpg (612x716, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPU6GVfSmVg
youtu.be/IyRNhu1P0ho
youtu.be/ZjlVBisOOoo
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By the way I'm not sure if Brenton Tarrot is actually the name of the guy I'm thinking of that spelling is off the top of my head. I mean the Christchurch shooter

That's the question we've all got to ask ourselves, friend. The way I see it, look at what things the good Lord has given you and then try and figure out how you can best use them to make a change in this world for the better. Do you have money? Are you smart? Can you persuade people? Or are you just an average guy who's motivated to do something?
You'll probably be on your own, especially at first - it seems we're all fighting alone now, but don't lose hope. I know things seem like they could collapse at any moment, but don't be afraid to take time to plan, it's almost easier to throw your life away in one bright flash, but take a few years to plan, if only to increase the effects of your efforts.

Not watching anime might help, beta male

I haven't watched anime in years it's just a reaction picture for "questioning"

What are you doing to help user?

I've got several plans I'm working on with a variety of approaches - I'm trying to cover my bases no matter what the future holds. Unfortunately nothing too glamorous, mostly self-improvement type things, but I'm also trying to learn useful skills for if things really go off the deep end. The one thing I'm not doing that I really should is trying to find more likeminded people. Honestly I think the best thing we can all do now is just to find frens in our local areas who we can trust. It'll be good for our mental health, plus there's a lot more stuff you can do with a team than just by yourself.

It'd be great to find like minded individuals though I'm yet to find one. I've semi "converted" people and showed them what is happening but they simply don't care life is too comfy and convenient to put yourself at risk.

iToddlers

Nobody can fix society alone. But we can throw ideas out. Ideas are like seeds, give them time to grow. Here are some of mine:
>Tolerate and don't accept unless it truly matters and fits with your values.
There will be times that those values are challenged and it's then that a real man shows his worth. A beta will run.
Bend, don't break. Example: I don't like all black people. But there is difference between a respectable man who happens to be black and full blown nigga in the hood. It would easy to throw them all in a bucket of bad, but if you do that, you throw away potentially powerful allies. There are good and bad people everyone and you decide the time someone is worth by how you interact with them.
>Work hard to build communities of great people. Don't let them be intoxicated by the lies of the media and the powers that be.
Again, don't limit yourself to one group. We don't all need to agree, but we need to be able to stand behind something greater than us: our values that have been passed on through generations and will be passed on to the next.
My immediate community has no people with rainbow hair colors or question their gender.
My immediate community a group of professional people of all walks of life that have goals to help out their community, yes we argue, yes we disagree. But we compromise and sacrifice.
>Never say what you really think to those you don't trust.
I have made this mistake many times. You say one thing about immigration or gun control and you called a Nazi bigot and shamed in public my people who don't even know you. It's the not worth the hassle to let others know. The only people who deserve to know are the ones you can trust.
>Don't waste your time on those far too gone.
Branching from the last point. They're not worth saving. You'll know they are.

The main point user to surviving the next 20 years: bend, don't break.

Attached: banoodle.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>they simply don't care life is too comfy and convenient to put yourself at risk.
Unfortunately this is too true. My fear is that all these isolated young men on Jow Forums will just get pushed further and further until they one by one kamikaze themselves, like the Christchurch shooter, or any one of the men who's had their lives ruined by doxing after daring to say something right-wing. I wish they'd at least make their sacrifices count for something; I don't think a man yet as made so much as a scratch on the guilded walls of the Cathedral.

>cathedral
I think you mean synagogue user

Too true, but to be fair, I meant it as a reference to mencius moldbug. In any case, I often wonder if there even is anything we could do that would send a message to the highest halls of earthly power. In 2016 I thought Trump was just that, but now I grow more and more despondent. Even if the whole western world erupts in civil war, I have little doubt that those who were responsible at the highest level would simply flee to their prepared safe havens and escape any earthly justice. What can one man do in the face of such evil?
Riddle me that question and you'll have your answer, OP.

The thing i fear even more is they will be the ones who engineer whatever war or happening it is and we'll be set up to fail from the beginning a predetermined outcome simply to wipe is out much like other events of the 20th century

Yup. That's why people who think a civil war would solve all our problems frighten me - I doubt the powers that be would allow or even encourage (as they are) such a possibility unless it somehow served their aims. This kind of paradox is exactly what makes finding the means of effectual resistance so difficult.

This whole line of thinking kinda reminds me of this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=iPU6GVfSmVg

The aim of course being to snip out the few remaining people with a soul and the will to resist ushering in an eternity where humanity are cattle and never anything else

I made a post about this yesterday that got alot of traction. There is a clear will on Jow Forums behind the shitposters that really want to start taking action as a collective. Hop on the thread A CALL TO ACTION P2, were trying to get the ball rolling

Attached: theawakening.png (500x566, 108K)

one step at a time friend
remember, change starts with (You)

This?

Get fit.

Educate others.

Attached: Pio Fedi - Pyrrhus and Polyxena (1866).jpg (803x1200, 163K)

Based Satania poster.

Attached: 1548650706395.jpg (685x720, 50K)

>How can we do this? (Other than pulling a Breton Tarrot)
We need to brainstorm nonviolent civil disobedience. We need to do this Ghandi style or they will put us all in camps and kill us. The only violent option is full blown civil war going for broke and not enought whites are woke to that. We really don't want a civil war it will kill mostly whites and other countries will get involved and probably take over.

Smart post user, now stop using memeflags

Jow Forums and other conspiracy theory content often acts as a mechanism of control for the very system it claims to be against. Many of these conspiracies although true are deliberately designed to send you down these rabbit holes as a means of distraction to keep you pacified figuring out all the little nitty gritty details. Its better to come to a sufficient level of broad understanding of the matrix system we are currently being forced into and then focus your attention on improving yourself and helping worthy others in building a community of trusted individuals as free as pragmatically possible from the negative influence of the control system.

I strongly recommend anons check these videos out.

youtu.be/IyRNhu1P0ho

youtu.be/ZjlVBisOOoo

>The only violent option is full blown civil war going for broke and not enought whites are woke to that.

not really a civil war when you're fighting traitors and people who probably shouldn't be here in the first place.

read and memorize the art of war. lift, get /fit,/ the uuge. but also move to america to buy a firearm legally (or at least visit and such,) and learn the great victories of alexander, napoleon, and others

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

I'm already in shape in case anything ever happens specifically in America (so i can go over and help) though i have no experience with a gun

well have you read the art of war? in times like this it should be our bible

>for how arguments actually work

lol, you're a dumbfuck.

Strive consistently from here on out to maximize your physical and mental potential on the battlefield while organizing with your fellows in a clandestine manner, offline.

I never read any of the infographics, they all seemed too schizophrenic for me. All Jow Forums taught me was to recognize patterns and to be honest with myself and others.

>this stale demoralization copy pasta again

Attached: 1523742758398.png (392x384, 228K)

I actually brought a physical copy the other day and read the first few chapters

Stop gaslighting

We need to learn how to operate a HAM radio so we can stay in touch when the chans and the internet are taken down.

the 4th part: tactical dispositions is probably the most important part. memorize it

Attached: memorize it.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

There are far more practical books to read at this stage. The nature of warfare is changing along with technology and we're all playing catchup. There are more ways to fight than just killing people.

It gets easier and easier to spot the normie on this site every fucking day, that or he's a MSM shill.
Either way user end your fucking self

well if and when war breaks out, war has kept the broad concepts which sun tsu writes about

Strategy is nice, but I prefer more immediately practical reading.

Attached: ew.png (1206x808, 150K)

how to make friends and influence people by john (I think) Carnegie

win*, how to win friends and influence people

Honestly I probably should add this to my lineup, I'm just a bit biased towards stuff that also helps with my day job. Currently reading "Out of the Mountains" by Kilcullen, and I just ordered "Brave New War" by Robb. I've been trying to get a better idea of what a future war would look like rather than just "grab rifle, go innawoods"

This I've got no clue what it'd actually realistically look like as I'm sure most of us don't

Alright lads I'm off to bed it's 3:30am here hopefully there's some good advice/discussion ITT when i wake up