Young Men Are Being Left Behind

Tim Pool has been reporting young man globally are in crisis invidio.us/watch?v=c1Djwr9vw84

One asks for help on this board and the thread gets deleted. Is this a tranny or Jew conspiracy to make sure young men who ask for help do't get it?

Attached: Young Man needs help.jpg (1044x1890, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=c1Djwr9vw84
youtube.com/watch?v=cexreQMpf0U
thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather#World_War_I
youtube.com/watch?v=XRfKaJytYG0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209438440/#209438440
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums faggot

Attached: 014F3457-4612-44B8-A08A-336076AC72F2.jpg (500x375, 47K)

How many times have we seen this tranny bullshit trying to prey on men?

Attached: tranny_virginal.jpg (1400x1400, 587K)

Just talk to girls. It’s fucking easy, you nerds

Robots are not the answer. That's bullshit.

Attached: 1464954383856.png (514x506, 376K)

I've been with the same woman for 17 years. My point is there are young men or there who need help. We keep telling them that need to go out and start a family, but when one asks for help, his thread gets deleted. If they isn't a kike conspiracy I don't know what is. Yelling them to go find a fucking robot is not the answer. Great way to kill Western Civilization.

Attached: 1542324215089.jpg (640x628, 40K)

I must be too annoyed. My swyping has completely gone to hell.

Attached: hang_on.gif (498x274, 738K)

We should come up with some way for young men to get help when they need it.

It is stupid to always bitch about the state of things and then not do anything to help fellow men who need help.

Attached: 04805FF73E85416682447FC8C73B7CD7.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Most young people today have been utterly ruined by the modern, (((subverted))) society. There is no set path to getting a gf, we're all just wanderers, searching through the ruins. Some of us will find the jackpot and have a nice family, some will die in unmarked graves. it's just how it is nowadays. Just be sure to leave your mark before you kick it, either by having children or otherwise.

If you look at the image I shared, there was some poor young guy who posted asking for help and his thread got deleted.

There are old Gary's like me who are happy to help young men in crisis. Larry's not then our backs on them invidio.us/watch?v=c1Djwr9vw84

Attached: 4CD81773ABD9444E906142C56D475A12.png (608x653, 487K)

>young dudes not getting laid is a new thing
the only thing new is the wests penchant for anti-escalationist war policies

in decades past the incels would all go to war, maybe fuck one of their buddies or rape some peasant woman in foreign territory and then get their brains blow out

tl;dr we just need a good war

Society turns their back on young men, then we wonder why this happens, but here on POL, we should at least help or own.

Attached: 1998_2016.jpg (960x640, 122K)

Fuck (((Tim Stool)))

Fuck nihilism.

Attached: bosch_hieronymus3_lastjudgement.jpg (1022x612, 185K)

Nihilism is still better than a balding hapa shilling for race mixing and liberalism while claiming he isn't playing idpol

Attached: 234234234.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

it's really funny, cause mens happiness has actually been rising. being left behind appears to be a good thing.

What do you base that on? Young men wouldn't be on here asking for help if they were happy.

This crazy crap about fucking robots doesn't sound like the fantasies of happy people.

Attached: 31583CDA00000578-0-image-a-18_1455820093920.jpg (962x1062, 444K)

could be outdated, a few years back there were all kinds of reports saying men were getting happier.

I'm happy, but I feel I have purpose in life. Many young men don't have purpose in their lives. If one of our own posts he needs help and it's not some whinging dribble, the least we can do is help one of our own. This might be a young man with no male role model in his life. Who the hell else is he going to talk to?

Attached: 78a1876238433e23c28a37b02f1baf48.jpg (540x720, 70K)

It's the same as it always has been - start reading books, move to a rich city and hit the gym. Sociability is a skill that can be learned just like anything else.

War would cull/engage sizable portions of the young male population. The West hasn't fought a war of similar size in a while

That's great. I hope he find this thread. I'm bitching about young men who ask for help getting their threads deleted. Maybe they just need to watch for a self improvement thread and post within that thread. Ask questions there. Maybe he even got banner for three days for the thread he created. Who knows. It's shitty though.

Attached: 1-hell.jpg (600x471, 52K)

Attached: 1538442953883.png (408x362, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cexreQMpf0U

Who cares about finding a girl? They're all shit. We live in the freest time in terms of social conduct. Hermit era is dope. Now is the time to go in a cave and meditate.

There is a very dark side to POL. Divide and conquer. Trannies and homosexuals testing to prey on young men who are getting discouraged, but a young man posts applying for help and his thread gets deleted. It's either rather sinister, or just really shitty.

Attached: Bosch-close-up-1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

#thefutureisfemale

are there any females on Jow Forums??????????????

Don't sit and feel sorry for yourself, go out with a bang

Attached: JOHN WICK.png (984x1266, 1.39M)

Focus on yourself, find a hobby you can earn a living from, create a life you love, accomplish this and you will have already become Chad years prior.

too much competition on labour market...
too much competition on marriage market...

the nature of comepetition and the capitalist mindset.
people arent going to give these faggots the answers to their existential problems
becuase
1)they are the competition, the less the geniune sweet and smart knows about getting a woman the better chance i have to get more women and also decreasing the chances of being cockblocked or having this dexter take i woman i was interested in.
2) when they do get advice on how to get a woman they just end up going full on sociopath, which is dangerous at most and creepy at the least.
why its better for them to just figure it out on their own, bee themselves.
so they can come to that understanding themselves.
the only other options for the "unlucky ones" would be arranged marraged or some sort of deterministed coupling, or a complete devaluation yet complete acceptance of sex.

This happens often to myself as well, when I try to find any like-minded faggots. My threads get pruned quickly, while 30 yang and AOC threads shit up the homepage

The answer has always been "get a decent job". The reason this fails is because "mediocre" white men, who aren't the top of their class or anywhere near it, are deemed to be useless by the types of people who praise tyrone for being capable of middle school level reading skills and promote that nigger straight to the top.

Maybe I embellished a little, but my experience is if you're not Duke A Number 1 as a white male it is difficult to ever get to a "normal" income without putting in significantly more work than everyone else is.

I'm not talking about myself. The pic I posted was by a young man asking for help, but his thread got deleted. Quite a few if us were trying to help, and then the thread was gone. I think it's weird and shitty someone can post negative crap, piss and moan, but all for help and that thread is gone.

Attached: bosch-goed-detail.jpg (559x448, 65K)

since the importance of physical labour over the last century has diminished, women have got the upper hand on men.

It's on purpose. The strategy they use is to worm their way into communities and moderator positions. It's harder with the chans in some ways, but easier in others.

Not really. They're more average, docile, etc. Just put yourself in order and you'll see.

I think there's something sinister about this because the faggots, trannies, kikes, you name it want people alone, divided and conquered.

Maybe we just need a group on Gab or something, but you have to pay to have a group there. I can't say that I blame them since they don't have ads.

Attached: divide_conquer.jpg (720x480, 36K)

>It's on purpose. The strategy they use is to worm their way into communities and moderator positions. It's harder with the chans in some ways, but easier in others.

This.

Attached: ThumbsUp.png (1307x1600, 225K)

How can a guy honestly be attracted to a trap?
I don't get it.
It's so fucking gay
Plus
>No fat milkers to play with.
Bolt ons aren't real tits either.

Discord and Gab seem like a honeypot. It’s been almost impossible for me to find any sane fags where I am, so I look here to see shitposts.

Jow Forumstheredpill

Attached: 234uthet467345.jpg (544x944, 78K)

Affirmative Action is screwing over young men, but we should still be able to support our own and not tell them to fuck off, if someone asks for help.

Attached: After_Hieronymus_Bosch_-_The_Last_Judgment_0000134708.jpg (2054x1838, 422K)

I try to post in the /sig/ threads but those are hit and miss and some faggot always tries to get them deleted.

I can't speak for anyone else, but my issue is not wanting a girlfriend but being unable to get one. It is hating women so much I have no desire to be with one.

I've read the red pill. There's a bunch of posts by guys who went out and found a stupid whore like their mother, now they say fuck them and leave them. All that sub does is add to the degeneracy of society thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

Attached: 1528646598610.jpg (4920x4161, 1.87M)

The reason they have the upper hand is because they're retarded little twats that give their companies the image of "diversity and inclusion" so they get hired to be the Hiring Manager. I have gotten 1 job where a woman was a hiring manager, all other jobs/offers have come from places with men.

Women are 1) bad at their jobs 2) babied 3) do not hire men without 10 years of experience doing some low-tier entry-level job. I am so fed up that anytime a hiring manager is a woman I just write that fucking job off- it can be a brainless "lift stuff up and put it down" job but I've never worked in a warehouse yet so they won't hire me to work in a warehouse. Clown logic? No, woman logic.

And as I said I see 24 year old cunts with shit resumes get rocketed up to "executive hiring manager" jobs making 50k+ within a year of being hired while I'm still trying to get a decent entry level job because they'd rather hire a nigger or another woman.

Even worse is that Obongo tried to fuck up the military, closing off more avenues of employment to men.

As a mediocre white man who makes like 25k a year, it is in no way, shape or form hard to get girlfriend. I simply choose not to because I have severe emotional abuse problems from women. That doesn't mean I can't go out on a Saturday night and pick up some late 20's. It's really not that hard to pretend to be interesting for a few dates guys.

This is pretty much how they subverted the government

>I can't speak for anyone else, but my issue is not wanting a girlfriend but being unable to get one. It is hating women so much I have no desire to be with one.

That is a real problem. If you ever meet a decent one, you will probably share her off. I work with a few nice young women but they are really religious. You may have to settle for a religious one to find one of any worth.

Attached: 1-hell_detail.jpg (600x471, 51K)

Men under 30 don't want 29 year old roasties.

>how can a man be attracted to something that largely looks like a female

They're called "traps" for a reason, dipshit.

I don't know man, I'm pretty fucking lonely.

Discord is definitely a honepot these days.
And more and more retards keep using it to discuss their White Nationalism bullshit.
Like they're too stupid to realize feds will track it

>Traps
>looking feminine
Maybe it's because I'm not gay
But I've never once thought a trap looked feminine.

>go bury yourself in depression, young man! you don't deserve to aspire.

W h o c u l o d b e b h n i e d t i h s p s o t?

Attached: 1551584474797.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>we need a good war
and roasties are gonna fight it this time, you stupid fucking cuck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather#World_War_I

I don’t use discord except for occasionally sharing innocuous memes. I usually use a private TS server run by a close friend to share edgy jokes and memes

Good for me. I’m in my mid 30’s. Getting ready to find me a 20 something woman to settle down with in a comfy middle class suburban lifestyle. Just have to upgrade to a better house in a nicer suburb. Less young guys in the game, less competition for the worthwhile women.

>You may have to settle for a religious one to find one of any worth.
Lol. "Settle for". That would be preferable, if I had any reason to believe she was sincere.

what a good mother fucker than man is.
at least seems that way.

bailey jay does ONLY in her heavy makeup. i watched him/her fuck a guy and she looked kinda gross. i was like holy shit is this even the same thing?

Memes and jokes aren't going to be much of an issue.
It's the fags that are part of Identity Europa, or some other group that think discord is a good service.
Absolute retards with no concept of information security. .

Your fault for making shitty gay threads and it’s been happening since forever. So either have a good topic to talk about, put forth a new idea, or just post boobs and word the thread decently. But I’d suggest lurking moar instead, fagget

"""Bailey""" is an ugly dude with awful bolt ons.
Traps just can't pass.
Maybe in a single heavily airbrushed picture.
But in real life, the senses kick in.

Tim Pool was saying you can specify what you are looking for on okcupid.com. There's eHarmony and carrying sites that are specifically Christian.

What if you try going to a different church each week to shop around.

Attached: 1502233862316.jpg (608x640, 160K)

Attached: 1502019095795.jpg (470x512, 60K)

I don't want to tell you how old I was when I met my wife, but she was older. She was financially stable. It makes it hard to have kids, but there are advantages to marrying a woman who can contribute until you are in a good financial situation. She had also overcome her youthful stupidity.

Attached: 28vccn.jpg (1000x1343, 1.59M)

Well, as previously mentioned I'm not really looking. Again, my situation is that I don't want a woman, not that I want one and can't find one.

I feel that. I've been with a few women but they've all left/cheated on me. I'm a child at heart and I want an innocent love. I'd rather spend the night walking around a park giggling and talking about shit then fucking her brains out.

Girls want to be a sex doll but how can one love a sex doll?

Just gonna leave this here, should make the lot of you feel.
youtube.com/watch?v=XRfKaJytYG0

Attached: honk honk gf.png (4012x3148, 911K)

I used to be black pilled on potential success like you. I was couch surfing and homeless 6 years ago. Then I got a job I once thought was “beneath” me as a janitor for $12 per hour. That janitor job evolved into doing maintenance and various other things with more responsibility as my pay increased and I busted my ass. That job topped out at $20 per hour. Then I got a great job making $80k per year doing facility maintenance. There are opportunities if your not afraid of doing some hard work and doing “embarrassing” jobs some hipster asshole would look down on you for. Get a job, do night school and online certs to pad your resume and things have a way of working out.

Try checking out different churches each weak.

Try meetup groups.

If you have a dog take it to a dog park. Get a dog and take it to a dog park.

When you meet a woman ask her questions about herself to get to know her. Don't think you need to talk. Get her to talk. Come up with lists of questions to ask them in advance so you don't have to think of them in the spot. They will love that you are interested in who they are.

Join a local Republican party Meetup. You need to get out.

Attached: 21594033.jpg (1024x774, 129K)

I don’t make the shitty ones that people post as bait, mine are usually specifically concerned with faggots in politics and the degeneracy of the “LGBT” community.
Also no u
There’s that degenerate discord that gets spammed and quickly deleted all the time in those bait infographics. Besides that, I’ve not seen any serious places to talk.
Maybe it’s better to stay decentralized, but sometimes you wish for a friend to talk to, you know?

This entire board is a tool used to cultivate men to become objects of hatred by hate groups, intelligence agencies (possibly). This was an internet boys club at one point but is now known as the manosphere. Psychology, AI, behavioral analysis and other techniques are used to push those on the margins of society overboard.

Attached: mk96rnafzgy01.png (732x732, 28K)

Sometimes I miss AOL instant messenger
It was such a simple platform.

HAHA BETA

you will never get girls because they want their brains fucked out of their skulls 24/7 until they’re like 50

I usually use throw away emails now to establish contact

>tfw you realize the labor force participation rate tanking was young men

Attached: 1500435182929.jpg (384x384, 20K)

Well maybe not until 50 but ya.

There is no room for romance in the modern world, just sensation.

Attached: very sad rip.jpg (3496x4024, 416K)

Does this account for trades?

I know for a fact that there is no such thing as a non-stupid woman. The idea that old women aren't stupid is why countries with female leaders keep failing. Women never truly grow up because a beta male will always be willing to catch them when they fall.

>tfw you realize that young men are being forced into positions of poverty because it will increase their consumption and women are being pushed into better financial positions because it will facilitate their consumption.
>tfw you realize society is being manipulated and destroyed by greedy super rich financiers and banking elite.

Attached: 1479697686650.png (655x509, 42K)

Do to church. It's like gold panning. You have to sift through a lot of dirt to find the gold.

Attached: 77425429.jpg (368x485, 42K)

The problem is you assume I consider any job "beneath" me. I am willing to do any job for any wage as long as it is full time, the problem derives from the fact that I've literally been told "we already have H2B beaners working here so we don't need you" at jobs. There are not enough jobs for all the people here, so the most expendable is the white man with rights.

I can really sympathize with pic related.
Sex is not my highest priority. I'd date an asexual girl hypothetically.
I just want love.

You know I think you are right. But we can do our best to point this out and try to prevent it.

Attached: BoySex_AfterTheBall-p367.png (492x562, 468K)

You must live in a liberal coastal hell hole then. In the Midwest if you have a clean driving record, a valid drivers license, and can pass a drug test and background check you can walk into a $15 an hour job anywhere.

Attached: 1519698268392.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

For anyone who wants to read the thread, it's been archived on 4plebs:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209438440/#209438440

You will only wind up with degenerate sluts. They really shouldn't reproduce. They can not stay faithful. The men these women date after they leave you will abuse your kid(s).

Attached: 89113333.jpg (3548x2811, 803K)

Attached: unintentionally hillarious.png (1298x1514, 428K)

I realize that. But you can't take it lying down. You have to get in there and fight.

Attached: 872811cf.jpg (500x449, 76K)

one of the main tennets of keynsian economics and macroeconomics in general is the idea that one persons spending is another persons income.
this is the notion that the more people spend the more people make. and so in general principle the circulation of money is what causes economic development.
now where does this fall in with the topic at hand of men dropping out of society? simple really. poor people have what is called a higher marginal propensity to consume. what this means in laymans is that poor people spend money. next comes the idea of the female wage gap. now as we all know women are not in fact payed less as this has been illegal since the equal pay act in the 70's. but none the less women "make" less money than men. this to any actual economist is quite simply explained by spending habits. that is women irregardless of wealth are more likely to spend than men. now focus on young men and women in particular what does this mean?
essentially women spend money no matter what, and men tend to save more money to attract a spouse. now if Keynesian economics is right in its assertion and the macro economic theory is right in the same assumption then it would be in the economies best interest that people spend more money. And to the short sighted nature of american/anglo economics is in play it would be safe to assume women will spend more money if they earn more, whereas men will spend more if they earn less. so what would appear is coincidence is in fact very logical from a macroeconomic perspective. simply push wealth inequality as a political idea to women too young to know any better. and what you will have is poor men with a higher marginal propensity to consume and women with more money to spend frivolously. Quite the coincidence indeed.

Attached: 1509484500090.png (1194x1036, 88K)

We have very little drama. Rarely fight. She admits when she is wrong and apologizes. Most likely the key is she's grateful. She herself days younger women are cocky know it alls. There's a term for when you are so stupid you think you are smart, but I can't think of what it is right now.

Attached: 1512539403044.jpg (900x885, 283K)

We need a group leader

Dunning-Kruger

>For anyone who wants to read the thread, it's been archived on 4plebs:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209438440/#209438440

Good find user.

Attached: cc3278adf28d0f215f5f1b50d698e469.jpg (236x337, 15K)

Wow this art is beautiful

I can always top boomer art with Russian realist landscape art

Attached: alexanderaverin13.jpg (640x428, 77K)

she