White Americans, how does this make you feel?

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/894/text?q={"search":["white supremacy"]}&r=1&s=2

Attached: Untitled.png (622x708, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/894/text?q={"search":["white supremacy"]}&r=1&s=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surely this will just lead to hundreds of angry white males believing they have no way out and shooting up places?

Attached: 1544878071867.png (838x959, 155K)

sad

yes

It’s about to get bloody.

Attached: CDC61534-E14B-430A-B1FF-3C6EE3F8EF88.jpg (780x439, 54K)

>feel
I can't

Attached: 1912.png (500x500, 18K)

>implying anyone will do anything.

come on now.

this is why democrats are stupid, being on a terrorist watch list is a sign of manhood.

Makes me feel homicidal.

>Congress finds the following:
>(1) White supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.
damn

Makes me feel nothing. A cold empty void that can commit atrocities without remorse. Pure hate is not rage, it is cold nothingness. It is regarding the enemy with as much respect as one might have for an insect: nothing. I'm being a little melodramatic but that's really where I'm getting. I've passed the "omg this makes me so mad!!" Phase and am in the "let's just get this over with" phase

Annoyed as always.

cool larp

Lel i guess my brown ass is gonna be on a watchlist

>kill
And yes you can.

Good

Fuck you faggot

Attached: 0F32E595-4AE3-45C9-804F-0146535949C3.gif (474x327, 2.37M)

Meh. Im sure I'm already on one. I shit post too much.

If this passes then Congress is asking for war with it's own citizens.

One good bit is when they itemize "white supremacist terrorist attacks"; in contrast to the ADL statistics that count every time a neo-nazi sneezes as 10 hate crimes, there's like a 12 item list of actual white supremacist terrorist attacks going back to 2012. It shows that it's been a handful of incidents, not this epidemic they're claiming it is

~300k feds most of which are desk jockeys vrs 11 million white nationalists. Gonna be a tough one guys lmao.

Reminder.
This is why they want your guns. Its not about safety. Its about control and eventual genocide.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

I gave up on this piece of shit society a couple years ago around GamerGate. I have my farm out in a 90% white county after fleeing the liberal utopias. People used to think I was crazy but this all went pretty much exactly like I thought it would.

Really can't go any direction but a Civil War in one form or another.

I expect to watch it all burn while hanging out on the beach.

Attached: BASEDuncletedonleftism.png (609x717, 188K)

honk honk

Happy because they are uniting all the white people in the country.

Spot on.

Attached: 95CDBA9A-B26D-4232-A4FA-C6F799B7939F.jpg (462x512, 46K)

Further, it's shit that we assume the government is doing already, monitoring and analyzing the internet to see what le ebil nazis are up to. They're not authorizing diversity death squads to hunt down red-blooded white men

>"White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement”
Fifty deaths in half as many attacks over more than 15 years across the entire nation. Or six months in Chicago

Technically accurate. Shitskins are just pawns in the great game. White nationalists are the only ones threatening to overthrow the system.

being labeled as a terrorist means you lose basically all rights. This is the natural "slippery slope" resulting from shit like the patriot act.

If they catch us in small groups at a time, it'll be no problem.

This
We will just kill ourselves, lol.

Attached: images (1).jpg (224x225, 12K)

The left pushes this through on lies now and then when they get power through their demographic warfare, it's only a matter of time until mass persecution of any white who isn't cheerleading white genocide and communism.

Attached: fuckthisgovernment.jpg (750x738, 55K)

There's 11 million white nationalists. It would take them 1000 years even if they mobilized their entire s o y boy fed force to arrest everyone.

Face it fed, you're fucked.

Bros, I'm not going to be made a second class citizen in my own country. You faggots better back me up when the time comes.

Attached: 1554528508068.png (1176x775, 178K)

We are about to find out if acceleration theory is correct. Buckle up, lads

Attached: istock_000026808259_small.jpg (1100x785, 58K)

I don’t really care. I’d rather move backwards than stay where I am now.

Read the text of the bill you retarded niggers. it doesn't do anything, and relies upon the operative definitions in existing terrorism-related statutory law. the only people effected by this are legit skin head gangs and/or neonazi tweaker club stormfag types, it's literally nothing, it doesn't create a new crime, it doesn't create a new regulatory structure, it's literally just saying "fucked up shit that's already illegal is fucked up and should be taken seriously."

the soccer mommery and alarmist kikery on this board is unreal sometimes

But the 6 gorillion!

Here brother.

Attached: C5E789F5-00D8-4917-BADB-1A0C86E887A8.png (400x211, 7K)

oh no I'm going on another watch list

Attached: 1442696435619.gif (500x278, 1021K)

Word nigga

>Depending on the FBI or the Jews and trash in government to be fair about defining what is white terrorism.

You are too dumb to exist in this world.

I've always been on a watch list and that will never change. Not even phased. Truth is, for me it's simply another day.

Attached: 1554297676782m.jpg (851x1024, 98K)

They use the word "white" 21 times in this bill
How is this not racist?
oh wait, dumb question

I got nothing to lose famalampai.

Yes, yes, the slow expansion of the left's capacity to discipline the public won't be bad. Just look at how great their it is that they've turned social media into a digital panopticon.

The goals for them at the moment 0are European style hate speech laws and reparations, anything that in anyway legtim8i9zaes their perspective gets them closer to this.

If there ever was a time for 2A, that time is now. You know damn well everyone of us is going to be targeted and disarmed in the next decade, so better quit shitposting and start networking IRL.

There isn't even a definitive definition of what is "White", it's literally just Marxist third world persecution.

>congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/894/text?q={"search":["white supremacy"]}&r=1&s=2

Attached: jew_subversion.jpg (2924x1952, 1.25M)

My body is ready

Attached: 1553035354695.jpg (1080x1080, 412K)

I don't consider myself to be far-right or a while supremacist so I largely feel indifferent.

You guys will though. You're elderly women are more conspiracy minded and aggro than most nations men

Let's get it.

Attached: 1537737570038.jpg (3000x1800, 1.55M)

Attached: ECF2A9C8-990F-4FE4-94C8-02AD52B84A37.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

You guys are the Kulaks now

it doesn't matter if you do or not. They will decide who they consider to be evil far right white nationalists.

So all those mugshots of Hispanics that self-identified as "white" will be subject to this too?
Fun. You can actually watch the shapeshifting in real time.

Democrats had nothing to say about Islamists killing 100s through multiple countries for 3-4 years straight a few years back, never attacked brown muslims or islam, as a matter of fact they said "not all muslims". But they'll gladly attack imaginary "white supremacists" terrorists and pretend like whites wanting America to stay white are a threat.

This is a war on whites.

Yeah, i feel like this is just the beginning, they're going to eventually get to persecuting the white man for existing unless we capitulate to their demands.

No way to win this one sadly

Here's a (you) for making me look up kulaks. We all gonna die.

Even so it doen't make them correct.

>11 incidents in 7 years
>cites crime in other countries
Yet not a single word about muslim extremism or the others, along with this It's funny they talk about hate as they incite hate against the statistically least threatening group. Either traitors or psychotic beyond self awareness, neither belong in the government.

> Just look at how great their it is that they've turned social media into a digital panopticon
i don't disagree with anything you said, i'm just sayin that's not happening here, and this isnt an announcement of EU style internet controls, if it were, id be fuckin pissed too

>six months

Nigger it's only the second week of April and Chicongo's already at 101.

I think getting the newspapers to claim there’s an epidemic of white wing violence is their way of meming something into reality. So far they haven’t had much luck stirring up violence

You won't do shit nigger

Attached: ricky.jpg (1074x1584, 419K)

The parallels are disturbing. They convinced every one it was moral to watch them starve to death using the power of propaganda and identity politics

Underrated

TLDR

So its basically a bill to criminalize being white?

Attached: 1525310673493.jpg (736x761, 116K)

Cringe

Attached: 1554801664568.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

They need to concoct evidence to give the government an excuse to act, just like the Steele dossier, Colin Powell's UN vials, it doesn't matter if it's bullshit it just needs to do the job long enough to get the ball rolling down the hill, because then inertia keeps it going. I think they reference the bullshit statistics in the first part and then subsequently present the contradictory itemized list kek, they don't give a shit

They won't like it when it does become a reality though

I hope they're fucking ready because it's not gonna be pretty

Attached: 8e7e516158f8e31c0f79f7fa38f78386.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>(3) An April 2017 Government Accountability Office report on the significant, lethal threat posed by domestic violent extremists explained that “[s]ince September 12, 2001, the number of fatalities caused by domestic violent extremists has ranged from 1 to 49 in a given year.” The report noted: “[F]atalities resulting from attacks by far right wing violent extremists have exceeded those caused by radical Islamist violent extremists in 10 of the 15 years, and were the same in 3 of the years since September 12, 2001. Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).”.

Hmmm why would they randomly take statistics from 9/12/01 and on? What happened before that?

See this is where the Democrats agree with /pol. Black lives literally do not matter. So, 49 deaths amongst blacks on their urban vote plantations like Baltimore, Chicago, Detwat, etc literally does not matter to them. If anything, it is fuel to get them to turn out and vote for them because they need more welfare to overcome the systemic racism that results in the murders that happen in their neighborhoods. Unbeknownst to many, outside of many liberals imagination, all murders on the urban plantation are committed by ghosts of Adolf Hitler, Jefferson Davis, and their top lieutenants possessing random blacks to commit these murders.

scimmed it so what does it mean if its passed? which it wont but eventually it will

Good thing it won't effect anyone in America then

Imagine the smell.

We've got the best grannies, folks. No really we do

Also list of traitors is as follows
>Mr. Durbin (for himself, Mr. Blumenthal, Mr. Booker, Mr. Cardin, Mr. Coons, Ms. Duckworth, Ms. Harris, Mr. Kaine, Ms. Klobuchar, Mr. Markey, Mr. Whitehouse, Mr. Sanders, Mr. Schatz, and Mr. Reed) introduced the following bill

The same thought crossed my mind earlier as I reflected on this sad state of affairs we've found ourselves in...

If that time ever does come, we all know what needs to be done. I still have faith in my countrymen, and I'll continue to pray that such a day never comes. I'd really prefer that the adversaries of American Liberty choose to back down of their own free will instead of choosing to be put down by mine and ours...

Attached: StartKilling.gif (320x240, 979K)

you guys are getting all depressed and mopey when you should be getting excited

the flames are being fanned. What does the fire do?

it's only a matter of time at this point

Attached: 1554507160418.png (852x944, 70K)

Blacks and Latinos hit that number on any Friday night.

>Wow sure are a lot of niggers in my country, almost 50% of my entire nation is literally shitskins or mexicans.
>Hell we've even named a shit ton of our locations after Mexican stuff
>Hell we even have a state called "New Mexico"

>YEEE HAW PARDNER, YOU DONE DIDDLY DOODLY GOT A GOSH DARN PERMIT FOR THAT THERE RACISM?
>NOW LISTEN HERE PARNDER, YOU DIN DAN DOODLY DO THAT AGAIN AND I'LL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THE SLAMMER, YOU GOSH DARN HEAR ME, SON?

The fucking state of the West in general, if the yanks are now getting infected with this shit.

Attached: 1508110517623.jpg (240x240, 21K)

>(3) HATE CRIMES.—In compiling a joint report under this subsection, the domestic terrorism offices authorized under paragraphs (1), (2), and (3) of subsection (a) shall, in consultation with the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice and the Civil Rights Unit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, review each hate crime incident reported during the preceding year to determine whether the incident also constitutes a domestic terrorism-related incident.

>Not later than 180 days after the date of enactment of this Act, the Attorney General, the Director, the Secretary, and the Secretary of Defense shall establish an interagency task force to combat White supremacist and neo-Nazi infiltration of the uniformed services.

But that bill is literally all bullshit. White Supremacist terrorists are a fucking myth

From the act:
>‘‘[s]ince September 12, 2001, the number of fatali23 ties caused by domestic violent extremists has
24 ranged from 1 to 49 in a given year.’’
49 people out of 330 million. Clearly we must further limit your freedom to combat this massive unprecedented threat!
Meanwhile in 2016:
>250,000 people died of medical malpractice
>52,000 OD on opiods
>480,000 die from lung cancer
This country is a fucking joke and needs to be torn down.

Attached: 1554419703615.jpg (2600x2109, 1.41M)

it's all so tiresome

Attached: Capture.png (705x667, 21K)

Nothing for me to worry about. I'm a white non-inferiorist. We all equal anyway, but Ima still call anybody that acts like a nigger a nigger. It aint got nothin to do with skin color

Ted and Kaczynski-pilled

>‘‘[s]ince September 12, 2001, the number of fatalities caused by domestic violent extremists has ranged from 1 to 49 in a given year.’’
fug

They won't be soon, buddy.

Attached: bowers.jpg (800x450, 22K)

I enjoyed reading Ted. The original ted talk. That last line is so true

>September 12 2001
Every time

Attached: 51B626EB-5933-47A1-B315-094B0286CD2D.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Attached: 1515570738336.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Whites in America:
>can be attacked violently with no social repercussion, often no legal
>can be discriminated against in hiring practices and in pay
>can be told they have no right to political enfranchisement because they lack a specific social conscious
>are having their cultural traditions stripped away: family values replaced with sexual liberation and hyper-individualization; governments based in God given rights replaced with authoritarian techno-plutocrat regimes, etc.
>the only political target that is "the Evil."

I can't tell who's discriminating who anymore.

Attached: 1547621435731.jpg (601x960, 49K)

the same group who dismissed antifa

BEADY