Thoughts on this guy?

Attached: styx thumb.jpg (528x675, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgUR1ESelbY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw8c6TmzGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hes an ugly basedlord

Based and redpilled

In a perfect world, he'd make an honest woman of Venti and have a litter of forest children like Varg

I think weird Al Yankovic is a cool guy. He plays polka and doesn't afraid of anything.
>clank

Horrifyingly ugly

I like him better than Destiny or whoever that midget is

Who? Kys.

Cool occult stuff. I feel he gets the gestalt of most things, and is able to notice trends more easily than others.

10/10 would build a garden with.

Peter Principle: Youtube Edition

hi styxx

>Thoughts on this guy?
disgusting slob faggot

Ugly hippie looking dumbass. He's of no use. He seems to be a non-interventionist liberal/libertarian who wants to smoke weed all day.

>parasitic patreon eceleb
violently mcmurder yourself

Attached: l_1751.jpg (495x800, 31K)

Thinks California will go red before Texas goes blue and thinks demographics don't matter. All you need to know to know he's retarded.

Hi Styx

Styx is worth listening to, even when you disagree with him.

Another INTJ who sees the big picture but cannot master "love" because people don't want to have their problems permanently solved. Tale as old as time. He sees too much and has nobody but the devils around him to talk to about it because nobody else can handle it. I hope he doesn't kill himself.

Some honest press journalist told me these big bad white men were in a Biker GANG!

Attached: StefStyxLeatherJacket.png (1239x730, 834K)

hackey

mixup "the Left", "Venezuela", and "bad" and you can make a styx video

Goofy looking vegetarian warlock who makes fairly solid commentary outside his literary career but might be ripping off Michael William "Lionel" Lebron.

Attached: Ganon fanboy.jpg (902x1456, 252K)

I have a friend who says this too but he's an unbelievably redpilled Chicano who claims that the Mexicans here are all just like him.

the retarded cousin in every family

going pro-vax, having some emotional breakdown dying his hair and wearing makeup have made me ashamed of sharing his shit to other people

'Muh plants'

Attached: 1526061426771.png (500x473, 112K)

Not a fan of this guy but wouldn't mind licking his teeth a bit and sniffing his hair

Attached: 1515363746363.png (325x283, 232K)

Idk, the spics seem to be getting fucking tired of immigration too. My guat friend says build the wall and my conspiracy mexican friend says he is fighting the deep state and loves him. Also most Hispanics after three generations turn into Ted Cruz.

Freak

Attached: 1510446327918.png (1217x733, 698K)

He's a tard.
Don't support him.

He doesn't push the ball far enough.

Honestly, unless you're openly saying "nigger," at this point, I don't think you're ballsy enough to lead white people.

Just let yourself be hated by the opposition.
If you care, they own you.

He's a pretty smart guy but he's just another autist along for the ride like the rest of us. I have nothing against him or what he's doing.
Accurate post

He’s a pretty wise man overall who is usually correct about things and when he’s wrong he admits it

The quintessential virgin

This.

lmao

holy shit, that's him, that's totally him.

he probably tried to be "wicked" like marilyn manson, until it became so mainstream and idiotic and beta, LMAO, what a dork.

cute

that's complete horse shit. the guatemalans and shit were are getting are 150 cm flat nosed illiterate goblins. they're never going to turn white. 100% subhumans

I’m pretty sure he has a kid. There’s often been a baby crying in his videos

Needs to shower and visit an orthodontist.

Op is a faggot

dunno who he is but hes in the fuck niggers fuck jews club so hes all g
oh and fuck niggers

Attached: 6543643643564356435.jpg (896x560, 37K)

No

Attached: 1514319131240.jpg (600x800, 48K)

Nope, he hate niggers with a passion too. Also he is above intelligence. He is also about 70% white.

I heard he gay

Holy fuck he needs cosmetic dental surgery. What a mess!

just another extreme centrist, but worst of all a pagan

Winston Peters really pulled the rug out from under you guys.

He's a 90s libertarian who still thinks it's edgy to troll evangelicals. I don't hate him personally but I never saw much use in his content.

Civnat fag

Attached: gretchen-grundler-disneys-recess-3.7.jpg (210x299, 25K)

king among men.

Old (newstube) faggot

Woof

he's cool man, ya! he like the american rock and roll yaaaa. cool shit man.

Attached: 3572432aef4ec28dfd48f04c70ba3c89542f9461dc48db49445642260f2067ed.jpg (680x510, 39K)

he makes good political video but hes take on relion is just atrocious (he's a pagan) he actually said: "spirituality has nothing to do with religion..." and he is retarded about "we was vikings americans" ...just accept it for better or worse columbus was the one that really made a "mark" in the whole continent. barbarian vikings just barely build a mud hut and left...

youtube.com/watch?v=jgUR1ESelbY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw8c6TmzGg

Attached: Waldseemuller_1507-1m2x0q5[1].jpg (1008x562, 277K)

I like him, but I wish he'd throw that new microphone in the bin.

Good shit.