Are smokers the dumbest fucking people on the planet?

Are smokers the dumbest fucking people on the planet?
>have aunt who is a smoker
>doctor says she has to quit or she will die
>she quits
>goes on about how food tastes better, she can breathe better, her house doesn't smell bad, etc
>a month later starts smoking again
>dies 6 months later

Attached: wut.jpg (768x566, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E7R8rQQXxCk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjrwu70NfII
instagram.com/kellyblaus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ppl who havent had an addiction dont understand what addiction is

I got bad news. she was MURDERED

dumb = people who don't know what caused it

I smoke. its a love hate relationship. Those who don't know never will. Hopefully I will quit someday not because I care about health but because it would be fulfilling to know I had the will power. Currently I'd rather not.

Cigarettes not only increase amounts of Dopamine and Serotonin in the brain, they contain an MAOI which increases the lifespan of these neurochemicals. Feels good dude, but makes you log headed since you crave tha good good of it

Attached: images (1).jpg (211x239, 9K)

>wut

Attached: l40py22uzyr11.png (1247x729, 80K)

She got out, you on the other hand still have decades of living in this shite world.

Attached: therealcurse.jpg (869x943, 193K)

Doesn't increase, it just RELEASES.
It's like gambling.

boo fucking hoo

That’s exactly why I quit. Only because I hated not being able to. Haven’t smoked in a few months and hardly every think about it. It’s mental.

/thread

killing myself is good because then i dont have to deal with a future of faggots like you

Sugar is an addiction that is a 1000 times worse than smoking

lol you don't even know what you're addicted to

You have lots of addictions fren. You will understand in time. Judge not.

I smoked a pack a day for 8 years and quit a month ago. Its the brainwashing OP. Society, the media, your friends, they all tell you quitting is the hardest thing ever. And the first few times you try, you dramatize your cravings and slight discomfort to the point the people around you would rather you just keep smoking.
The secret to the brainwashing is.... more brainwashing. If you want someone to quit smoking get them to read "Allen Carr's Easy Way To Quit Smoking". This shit will change their lives. Yes sometimes it feels a bit judicious to be re-brainwashed but the upside is you're erasing even more of the nicotine jews lies. Check it out.

must be hard not liking faggots and living in new zealand.

>dies 6 months later
>she was struck by a truck of peace

Attached: webm_truck_of_peace_1.webm (224x400, 355K)

No, niggers are

>raped by pakis

Crack will do that.

Have fun living forever on piss earth, fag.

cant i smoke just cause i enjoy it and i wanna die slowly and painfully by my own hand?

stop being pussies, faggots
light up

Stop, user. No more tomorrow or next week or patch or gum or gay ass vapeshit. Stop. Dont buy them. Suffer for a few days.

Then you'll have more energy. More money. Your senses are sharper. Your dick gets harder. You care more. You're more assertive. You're more successful in general and far less anxious and moody and stinky.

I smoked for ten years then quit. It's not easy but you're basically a nigger if hard work scares you off. Do it now. Now.

Tobacco unadulterated with chems is not bad for you.
It is quite enjoyable.
Here's Jow Forums's physician on the matter:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjrwu70NfII

Legit
I smoke and I'm dumb as fuck

why not judge more? maybe then others will wake up - even just because of shame, and then they'll also judge us so we can wake up
i never really got this 'judge not' crap, seems it's just breeding complacency

I quit 7 years ago
just hold on the first few months and that's it

Smoking is for men. Sorry , OP.

Attached: 1514848245273.jpg (500x353, 59K)

>muh "addiction" defense.
Doctors got me on ultra highly addictive pain medicine for a car accident, I only take them sparingly, and come from a long line of alcoholics.

Guess what fuck boy, I have addiction etched into my DNA, but I also understand will power, its very easy to not do something.

Boy it does piss my doctor off "do you need more pain meds" nah im good. "YOU TAKE THESE FUCKING PILLS OR BIG PHARMA WONT GIVE ME A KICK BACK"

But then again Sweedish people often indulge heavily in everything, its why they are joyless husks.

Yes. They are the niggers of white people

This, day 2 carni and my God my fungus and parasites are mad

I quit, but life has never been as good since. Nicotine is like that red-lipped mentat drug for me. I've never come close to my smoker productivity levels after stopping.

pole smoker?

>lol why don't you just quit something that's every bit as addictive as heroine bro just like stop using it man where's your willpower

Attached: 1385195296983.jpg (832x584, 82K)

And you won't ever again.
Nicotine is an underappreciated drug; less addictive than caffeine and more beneficial.
Fact: cigarettes actually inhibit the development of Alzheimer's and dementia.

The real menaces consists in chems and filters. Back in the day, everyone knew smokers who passed the century mark. They invariably smoked filterless camels and pall malls. Both of which use very high quality tobacco (well, pall malls used to).
Best to find high quality roll your own. Peter stokeybye is Goos stuff.
Bali used to be, but it's shit now.

You're so awesome.
Can I follow you on Instagram?

This. Im on day 3 of only water after having a 2 liter a day soda habbit and im basically bedridden. I could get up if I wanted to but I have no motivation or energy. Hopefully I feel better soon. On the plus side my teeth feel amazing.

>>goes on about how food tastes better, she can breathe better, her house doesn't smell bad, etc
this is a good thing though
I've lost like 30kg since I started smoking
I know I have self control problems, but I think a 20 pack with cigarettes is better than a 20 pack with cookies

who gives a shit about dying, everybody's going to die.

Attached: 1499172813284.png (408x660, 79K)

I too get fed up hearing the fatalistic
>Buh muh addiction
If you don't want to do something, stop it. I smoke because I appreciate the benefits.

yes
instagram.com/kellyblaus

bro im a faggot

boomerpost/10

Yes, smokers have always been the lowest scum of society.

Push through, fren.
Cola is caustic.

Maybe she got depressed that changes don't excite her life

Dude just stop having addictions

>benefits

Lol ok retard

Attached: 79356A72-5914-4A6F-8F11-CDD95FD8981D.jpg (390x428, 41K)

True. Obesity is far worse than smoking.

Obesity doesn’t cause other people in the house to get your diabetes

Anti-smoking propaganda and cigarette taxes is just a way for society to disparage and attack the poor.

It's the poor who smoke because they work shitty, stressful jobs where they need to look forward to a smoke break.

It's like drug prohibition. It's really about punishing the poor and minorities. That's why society does it.

Tell Kelly user sed she hawt.

You've obviously never smoked.
Did you never pause to consider the possibility that something over half the population once indulged may yeild pleasurable benefits?
You must be at least 18 to post here

Actually it does.
Studies have definitively proven that obesity is infectious. Not in a bacterialogical or viral way, but psychologically.
Having a fat family member is a threat to all. And I would bet that you're fat.
Stop it. Unlike smoking, there are no benefits to obesity.

Wrong.
The greatest artists, writers and thinkers are disproportionately smokers.

You just need a strong enough will to overcome addiction, it's not that easy, but it isn't nearly as hard as some faggots make it seem
t. ex-druggie and ex-smoker

Smoking is the only thing keeping me from strangling every moronic asshat I have to deal with on a daily basis.

At first I wanted to argue with this, but tbqhfamily you're right. I would legitimately prefer my patients to smoke rather than live obese. Some would die sooner, but most would live longer and they wouldn't be so disgusting to look at and utterly useless to society.

LOL
funnay story

nigger just put down the cigarette

based. mental focus is great for me when I’m studying. I have some nico gum handy

3 weeks after I switched to high quality roll your own tobacco, my cough disappeared and I felt generally better.
I'm 44 and in perfect health...never get sick.
I know this is purely anecdotal, but I'm convinced that the only deleterious parts of the cigarette are the chems and the filters. Plus, nicotine is a cognative enhancer par excellence.

Here's the opinion of a based Brit doctor.

David Bowie was an alcoholic. He quit alcohol 20 years prior to his death of liver cancer.
However, Mick Jagger also smokes, done shit ton of drugs and drinks like fuck and he's about 75.
Ergo, it's completely irrelevant

It's not that they're dumb. It's that their motivation sector of their brain is injured by addictive substances.

Please mail me some old Holborn.
The stuff is amazing. Our only options stateside are chemically saturated dreck. I would also appreciate van nelle zware.

Thanking you in advance.
Your friend,
Burger of refined and discriminating tastes

They really are.
My mum survived breast cancer about 2 years ago. I introduced her to easy healthy eating and starting taking her on hikes, she got into the best shape of her life, cut out sugar and was genuinly enjoying life. She found a positive side to cancer which was living a healthy life.

Cut to the last 6 months and she is eating microwave meals, smoking again and gets bowls full of chocolate to sit down and binge Netflix series all night. She rings me from the local shops to come and pick her up because there is a slight hill on the 5 minute walk home. Fucking jokers.

Nicotine is one of the most addictive substances in the world by the way.