BARR IS BRINGING THE HAMMER DOWN

twitter.com/bpolitics/status/1115754522213797893

"Review decisions made" means it's fucking happening. Barr has earned Trump's trust and now Trump is going to use him to cleanse the filth from the Justice Department and the FBI. It's time for a Night of the Long Knives, lads. The purge is upon us.

Attached: 14-william-barr-1.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1115716910556090368
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
youtube.com/watch?v=FOWf8uqGf8A
youtube.com/watch?v=btZoaQUYSlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’ve heard this or something similar at least once a week since trump took office.

It’s never going to happen.

>Jow Forumscels put all their faith in neocons for the 9 millionth time
2016 really ruined this board, huh

something is indeed going on

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1115716910556090368

Attached: 1554783280153.jpg (2048x1364, 545K)

cringe and tranny pilled

Attached: jew_vote_donors.jpg (1661x1350, 592K)

b-but surely this time... this time trump will actually lock her up... this is the time you guys its about to happen for real I swear.

He's not going to do shit
meanwhile White nationalism is going to be made illegal and any attempt to deny Jewish Nationalism will be made as illegal if not more illegal.

Daily reminder these threads only exist to demoralize.

I actually think it may, unironically, be happening, finally. I don't think this sort of thing could have been done before the Mueller probe was finished. It's also possible that Sessions would not have agreed to it, but Barr seems to be on board with it. I mean this could potentially lead to mass firings at the Justice Department and the FBI.

ISRAELI ELECTION WAS THE FINAL PIECE OF THE PUZZLE.

HAMMER IS GOING DOWN WORLDWIDE.

ZIONISM IS OVER.

Get ye gone, shills

barr is just another fucking kike miga fuckhead

Attached: 1546760386003.png (729x945, 273K)

Didn’t bibi win?

Dear God please let these (((decisions))) be made soon. I don't want to wait 2 more years just to hear that everything about Israel was redacted.

its not Jow Forums its boomer fuckheads look at this shit Its fucking cringe.

Attached: 1535312842496.jpg (628x682, 166K)

Yeah. NOW HE TAKES DOWN ALL OF ISRAHELL WITH HIM.

Attached: 1534953553001.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

How’s that?

Begone satan

Yeah. It's a good thing too. Bibi will be brazen enough to try and annex the West Bank and that will push everyone past the point of no return to destroy the kikes.

Because Mueller exposes Israel and USA cuts ties and we mass arrest ZOG in the US and the muslims wipe out israel.

Attached: 1528982901181.jpg (1871x2315, 1.42M)

Only kidfuckers have eyes like that.

I’ll believe it when it happens.

NPR reported this is literally nothing and will be over in June. merely a formality review as a follow up of the Mueller investigation. This will of course clarify for all the low information voters that this special counsel was necessary to combat the Russian interference the Obama administration discovered ..

Attached: its_time.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

That's because you're a shill and you post the same script line all the others do. Stupid fucking kike shills like you don't understand that the only thing you'll be seeing happen is getting indicted for being a seditious piece of shit.

fuck off MIGA shill; nothing will happen

>George H.W. Bush's AG is going to change everything
riiiight....

>MIGA
Enjoy prison

>I don't know how to make sense
I see that

The only way to combat it is to find a way in your own life to make incremental success towards a goal or project. The shills can’t get to you if you don’t let them

"i'm at a point in my life where i can do the right thing and not worry about the consequences."
-William Barr during his confirmation hearing

i think he means business

Attached: stckout.gif (450x337, 1.04M)

If you think this board hasn’t been full of “ZOG arrests next week!” Posts for the past 2 years you’re the shill.

>play good goy with Israel
>leader of israel """finally""" takes it too far
>western powers step in
guys this is literally like WW2!

If you don't think that paid shills are going to prison you need to understand that they are.

Is it just me or does Barr look a little retarded?

MUH MUHFUGGIN DICCCCC NUGGIH

Attached: luDSow5.jpg (600x2560, 326K)

>something is indeed going on
i agree but that vid on the twitter is just a 2020 campaign video, not some signal that shits about to happen ITT

And this is when it actually happens onstage.

I’ll believe it when I see it. You’ve been saying this for 2 years

You're both shills. STFU

Attached: Agamememon.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

No you fags have been shilling Mueller for years. Now you're fucking done. It's over. I'm literally jerking off furiously right now

Nothing will happen. You’re all delusional children hiding behind apathy
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Has mueller gone public yet? no. This week it will be though. You're a scared kike.

Barr's Ironed Jew. It's going to be epic.

Hate to agree but yeah. And I'm not a shill, I fought in the fucking meme wars with you guys calling me a fucking leaf every step of the way. Think whatever you please.

My honest take: something happened during the govt shutdown. Ever since Trump has been handing the (((Left))) victories and they're moving faster than ever.

Honestly I no longer think Trump is able to act freely and as such they're going to double down hard over the next few years.

Prepare for some serious shit.

Attached: 1553304163876.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

This is as cringe and dumb as people saying “It’s Mueller Time”. Nobody is going to jail you cunts.

>mass firings at the Justice Department and the FBI.
I don't want them fired. I want them shot.

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

holy fuck thats based. now we need some Barr videos! thread theme.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FOWf8uqGf8A

This shithead's specialty is covering up the crimes of high ranking Republicans. guess he's done a good job for Trump so far

Mueller said in his report there's no evidence of collusion. Therefore there's no case for obstruction. Not to mention you can't indite a sitting president and impeachment was never an option either since gop won the Senate. Mueller report had eternally been a nothing burger. We didn't even need the report because their team would have obviously leaked anything substantial. Basically you are a huge fag.

On the other hand, we know exactly what the conclusion for Barr's investigation will be and we already have the evidence. You're FUCKED fag

Attached: 1554760643274.png (640x512, 160K)

At this point, somebody has to, whether the deep state gets their way or Trump does. There's no way both sides walk away unscathed after all of this.

Hey leaf you're going to die soon.

and hopefully arrests and purging of corrupt congress members and lobyists

Hannity just tick tocked

Attached: 622456F2-47E0-4581-BBC3-21A39407A2C6.png (808x412, 391K)

this is the face he's gonna make when he signs the orders to execute HRC and Obongo,

Attached: zzaaaaaaaap.png (347x500, 297K)

GIMME THE FULL REPORT REEE

>“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”
>although it did find the Hillary Clinton campaign colluded with Russia

TAKE IT BACK REEE

Attached: 1554809584533.jpg (360x394, 135K)

Attached: sooogood.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Fuck off microcock manlet. My dick is literally bigger than you

A dead kike's dick size has no value

what a time line. holy shit.

iced chai
yeah
it was the iced chai

Attached: hilleyees.gif (592x539, 259K)

Dude you're like 5feet tall lmao

Attached: hillary_has_kuru.jpg (940x493, 41K)

They'll have to give you a stool to stand on when they hang you lmao microcock manlet

1 week bitches.

Attached: herewego.gif (500x257, 540K)

We're reaching levels of projection that Shouldn't even be possible. It's a black pill that I even have to share a country with these utterly retarded quislings.

Attached: holy projection.png (612x639, 97K)

It's happening.
The war is over and won.
This is the beginning of the body count.

Show me the report

Attached: report.jpg (600x462, 106K)

>implying this isn't just a show
Until I see dead jews it ain't fuckin' news.
As far as I'm concerned if your dick is circumcised you're tellin' lies. Fuck you all.

how do you figure when the US gov is complicit in this shit?

here you go guy. >youtube.com/watch?v=btZoaQUYSlE

Dan Bongino says his source says this is going to happen. Dude has had the straight dope on Russiagate-Spygate for some time now.

>Dan Bongino
Fuckin love that guy, spygate was an amazing book

Attached: 1554108022733.jpg (255x205, 7K)

>This report means trumps totally innocent
>You can't see it though
>Because he's totally innocent
>So you definitely don't need to look at the report

US governments a meme lads.

Somehow I have a feeling that the people frothing at the mouth over getting the report are going to be blindsided by what's actually in it. Those same people will then have to scramble to shut it down.

it would be great to see this playing out publicly while certain high ranking Obimbo admin officials are indicted.

Tread lightly anons, and don't get cocky, yet...

I am not fully convinced THIS swamp-creature Barr still has the best of intentions. Though he says the proper things that he will investigate the bogus FISA warrant fiasco, it does not mean he will play along and legitimately find wrongdoing. He can very well go through the motiions of an investigation, to shrug and say..."we got nothing on Obama and shillary, nothing to see here.

>remain humble

I said show me the REPORT not shill a youtuber

Attached: obama trump.jpg (1125x1329, 195K)

Riiiight

Attached: E36965F6-33FD-4E9F-862B-581038A7B2CF.jpg (652x367, 67K)

Shenanigans!

Attached: 39DF4299-99BF-496C-80C0-38B96FCC3533.jpg (640x360, 123K)

You don't seem to understand. Obama, even though his very presidency was invalid due to the citizenship requirement, was shielded from prosecution because he was a proxy of the people who decide whether or not an individual is to be prosecuted.
But do keep that scoreboard handy. You will soon see Obama charged, his every EO voided and his two supreme Court nominees vacated.

Enjoy the show.

>actually believing this
Water isn't making the frogs gay, it's making them honk.

Jesus Christ, look at the guy.
It's over.

The house of islaam will soon solidify and put all you Jews under 6 feet of sand, never to be spoken of again.

Sessions set the whole thing in motion user, the “infighting” optics between him and trump are to protect sessions family and home from the liberal horde

Attached: 71068999-F025-4727-B4A8-7F5C5FC90691.jpg (397x952, 90K)

oh my goodness. you were misled again. they keep telling you Barr gave you his own summary of the report. lol nope. he didnt give a summary. he gave Muellers final conclusions. lmao
Mueller said, 'this is what we concluded.' and then Barr said 'this is what Mueller said they concluded. why do you people still listen to CNN? doesnt get frustrating always being misled?
tl;dr you'll be even more butthurt when the report is out

That's why Congress is demanding they get it first. They want to see how bad it is for the establishment and have time to come up with excuses to seal it.

>oy vey someone things I'm insane because it's always the jews
>goyim please your intellect is too strong for gods chosen people

If the world had any real sense you'd be locked in an institution and we'd be nailing ice picks into your brains still.. shame you'll ever get a chance to breed.

we can't let him get the nuclear codes. also i'm feeling sleepy.

Hillary should get the nuclear codes cuz she won the popular vote

Is Barr releasing it next week to the public simultaneously with Congress?

oh boy
itshappening.jpg
this time for sure
trust the plan
miga

Hope you've saved enough for a ticket to Papua New Guinea, because anywhere else in the world, you will be forced to praise the name of Allah and his Rasool صلى الله عليه وسلام in exchange for a bullet of mercy. Refuse to denounce Yahweh, and you get the sword instead

>russia interfered
>hillary won
really noggles my boogle

Attached: 1476931094752s.jpg (212x250, 6K)

It's going to happen faggot! We have nothing left to lose. We win or bust. Place your wager, fairy boy!!!

BREAKING NEWS: Boomers are booming.

Attached: Der Boomer!.png (600x800, 210K)

Just before the election is the time you butt fucking monkey brained ass wipe!!!

Reported for booming.

KNIVES OUT...

Attached: 1552949576987.png (454x453, 151K)

Funny when I fucked your mother in the ass last night she said you were a dick sucking jew. sad.