What's her end game?

Attached: xe3pfannzbzpf45amw5b.jpg (1600x900, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/how-trump-remixed-the-republican-southern-strategy/495719/
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only endgame of a slave is to die.

Heil Hitler.

SAY IT WITH ME

Mario brothers 2

dick

Fried chicken

Why are you zionists such subhumans? HAHAHAH HUMANITY IS WINNING.

Attached: 1524999657096.png (1195x832, 523K)

to troll the libs epic style

Having my mongrel babies.

she is a triple faced leftist that soaks up all plausible deniability and liability for the Kardashians and Kanye West who are actively trying to genocide white people

Fried chicken

Attached: 1544332038462.gif (300x268, 617K)

>this new
the follow up to SAY IT WITH ME is MADAME PRESIDENT

she's going to be president and finally kill the lie that dems have used to rule the country for years: that conservatives are evil racists and black people need gibs and dem programs

Making mass shooters out of w*pipo

shekels. lots of shekels. niggers have been using dr3 as a way to make out like bandits for decades.
>that one nigger at an nra convention
watch the line of cucks gather to shake his hand and thank him for being black.
HONK HONK

To be the only surviving black. She has seen the future

fuck off israel

Attached: candace owens zionist trash.jpg (729x445, 53K)

Who cares desu
I thought she was a retard but She gained my respect by facing down our neo-Bolshevik congressmen

This, folks, is what paranoid schizophrenia looks like.

Hopefully to wake a lot of actual racist, balkanized bitch dicks on this site up so they'll stop acting like petulant children.

She’s a black American nationalist.

You are a dedicated shill that spends all his time here spreading false propaganda tailor made with encryption. You are trying to use white genocide encryption right now by using a triple comma repetition, as you liberals communicate in code posting such. It's a reference to Ariana Grande's music video, Thank U, Next. Which was made tailored made with memetic encryption signaling white genocide.

wow, candice. niggers really do waste everything dont they? look at those digits. what a fucking waste

>What's her end game

Well according to CNN, its pic related.

Attached: Hitler Proud Woman of Color.gif (500x280, 520K)

She would be a great President

Attached: souvlaki.jpg (656x416, 81K)

$$$$$$$$$$
I say start the clock for when she comes out as part jew

>black american
no such thing. you people are a chore

bagging a white boyfriend?

Turning Point is literally an establishment Republikike-funded propaganda organization that exists solely to try to convince young Americans that massive, permanent student debt and medical bankruptcies are a good thing.

Global blackification.

She should be charged with perjury for lying to Congress about the Southern Strategy.
The hearing was supposed to be about white nationalism, not how conservashits feel oppressed.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/how-trump-remixed-the-republican-southern-strategy/495719/

i wanna create mixed race babies with her

She's not pretty.

a decent hairpiece.

what a hair hatted hooligan

Suckin muh fuckin deck

The shills are really out in full-force today. A black woman exposing Democrat lies and schemes scares the hell out of them, apparently.

But to answer OP's question: Her endgame is the endgame of all women: acquisition of resources.

>What's her end game?
MAGA

Attached: DB853A32-2018-44B0-864A-E8341AB2747E.jpg (4000x3029, 1.98M)

This

>She would be a great President
I can see this happening. I could be her Karl Rove.

Attached: 1552368788069.jpg (652x427, 70K)

More and more black people have been supporting Trump lately. I might have to start voting Democrat if it keeps getting too colorful.

Attached: 1554768073072.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Good goy. Vote for the trangender mexicans who vote for full communism.

>
Okay. I have some questions.

>You are a dedicated shill that spends all his time here spreading false propaganda tailor made with encryption. You are trying to use white genocide encryption right now by using a triple comma repetition, as you liberals communicate in code posting such.
Why would shills use such obvious encryption; if you can even call double comma then period and encryption form? A better form is to use steganography to hide messages in photos.

>It's a reference to Ariana Grande's music video, Thank U, Next. Which was made tailored made with memetic encryption signaling white genocide.
I agree Ariana Grande is a propaganda piece for leftists, the grammar in her song's name isn't the propaganda. That lies in the themes her "music" conveys. Which is to ride the cock carousel, be a feminist, reject tradition, etc. Why do you think the simple grammar in her song's title is a dog whistle for white genocide when the propaganda in her content is obviously being absorbed by kids?

there is honest love in that man's eyes

Oy vey hate all jews thats gonna help the trump movement for sure!

Faggot.

Accept the truth of the digits. Kek will it so.

Attached: allExpectedTokens.gif (720x780, 712K)

To make octoroons and get rich white grandchildren.

wife material

her end game is getting me to blow my chinese semen all up in that fertile african womb

Based and chow fun bao semen pilled.

Checked. Truth in the digits.

Attached: 1553868045074.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Don't act like you don't have a kill all blacks meme.

White dick.

>Don't act like you don't have a kill all blacks meme.
No. But I have this.

Attached: 1546107707916m.jpg (690x1024, 103K)

to collect shill bux

I think she is there to give conservative boomer hope till they die. Everyone else is screwed.

>What's her end game
Hopefully riding my white cock.

That's the saddest fucking thing I've read all night.

Attached: 1551310245226m.jpg (997x1024, 156K)

Kek. Stupid pro migrant white girls did something useful with their lives by becoming martyrs against mass migration. Europe should watch the vid and take notes.

Do you have the vid? Let's spice this thread up. Give a little flavor.

the far end of my dick

close enough

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

wonder if their parents blame "radical muslims"

Attached: 15394665544488.gif (498x278, 1.99M)

Giving me a boner

Dumb Jew shill nigger

Its convenient that in every major Jow Forums public event for the past 5 years she's always either taken a stance or some adjacent issue that generally follows our direction. Shit like is not uncommon for her.

I'm not sure if she's a bona fide false flag shill, or if she's actually just an user who has had the greatest larp as a proud woman of color in all of history.

conservative black women somehow always manage to end up with a white boi.

Attached: niggerthots.png (1402x1077, 2.91M)

White slavery

Being amazing at short circulating leftists and generating lulz

It's all about the Benjamin, baby

She was surrounded by the NAACP when she was a teenager and they "came to her rescue". Their manipulating the media and cynical strategies and exploitative race hustling really must have made a huge negative impression on her.

Jews

She was baiting, to expose that the feminists lile Quinn were sending death and rape threats to themselves.

No matter how well she may had did the Left controls all the media and the media is making a laughing stock out of her.

Attached: tumblr_nl8jvdwFVU1u7z46go1_250.gif (245x175, 1.68M)

I'm starting to like her. She's pretty based

Benefitting from calling everyone racists like any other jiggaboo. The only difference is that she targets lefties

The way she throws semantic firebombs I think she's one of us.

To gain attention, probably. It doesn't really matter what her intentions are. As long as she doesn't do anything incredibly stupid, then there's no downside to having a random black whip anti-whites

Colonize whitey

So do far left black activists. For instance pic related. Also those BLM girls that stole the stage from Bernie in 2016.

Attached: 1511932588951.gif (245x245, 741K)

Black user here. This. Sad people don't realize her scam along with people like Ben Shapiro.

To make beige babies.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/

Oops. Forgot to remove meme flag.

She is like the opposite-twin of that BLACKED girl meme, same nose and face amd everything, just the inverse.

Attached: 1544468649561.png (720x918, 209K)

They want dat good hair and lightskin.

>I can't wait to have yo kidz.
mfw no qt black gf who wants to have my kids.

Attached: 36268610-young-sad-man-sitting-with-gun-trying-to-make-suicide.jpg (1300x866, 104K)

No black person supports Trump. That’s a meme.

You can't be this stupid can. you?

apparently to just bitch and moan about racism constantly.

To squat on some BWC in a heaping pile of cash

Whar the fuck is BWC? Is that some sort of car?

Your ADL mantits are glowing, faggot.

to get rich being an uncle tom for the right

she's based nigger that I as a white person would accept with open arms

Checked and kekked.

MIGABOOMERBUX

Owens just appreciates living in a first world country and doesn't want America to become Brazil tier

Attached: CrS8y8Fj9.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

make money off of dumb white conservatives