Muh hate speech

>muh hate speech
Can someone remind me again why hate is considered a bad thing? It's one of the most important human emotions. If you have legitimate reasons for hating something it's only natural to hate. The world is not all rainbows and love. How did society evolve to a point where it's trying to deny basic human nature?

Attached: 1517833111501.jpg (499x500, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it presents an obstacle to the objective of global capitalism to import hundreds of millions of units of cheap brown labor and consumption into the West

>Can someone remind me again why hate is considered a bad thing?
because this planet is run by jews

Attached: 1551564655147.jpg (421x427, 38K)

Hate is part of love, there`s no love without hate

>How did society evolve to a point where it's trying to deny basic human nature?

Probably because all our basic survival needs (food, shelter) are satisfied and the human capacity for suffering is limitless and relative, so we have to invent new problems to solve. Sometimes it's going to space, other times it's censoring the OK hand signal.

Remember the difference between disliking something and actually hating something. To HATE something is to plot its destruction.

look, humans need to be run by strong assholes, not pussies. yes assholes will kill a lot of people sometimes, but the negligence of pussies will too. yes assholes will start wars that result in the deaths of millions of innocent people, but again, the negligence of pussies will create a situation where this happens anyways. Pussies don't know how to lead, they get offended and intimidated way too easily to be leaders. once you give pussies the right to have a voice, you can kiss your society good bye. Pussies didn't build your society, violent assholes did, so why the hell would pussies be able to run it?

Hate is just strong dislike. There are no people in the world who don't hate something from the bottom of their hearts

There is no such thing as hate. Its a myth. Its just a word, along with other neo marxist buzzwords to shield the public from tearing down the edifice of the power structures that maintain the racket which is industrial society

I hate OP. I hope he gets eaten alive by muslims.

In what way is hate a "neo marxist buzzword"?

Underrated

hate absolutely exists, racism is the buzzword. racism is just hate combined with ignorance, and its impossible to rid the world of either of those.

Fight me you fucking cocksucking FAGGOT I'll show you what hate means

Attached: anime pillastuu.jpg (240x240, 9K)

>along with OTHER neo marxist buzzwords

Attached: 1545154600460.png (375x360, 98K)

Hate is subjective IMO. There is no world without hate. I see hate as natural to the human experience. I dont condone hate, but there are times when "hate" is justified ie tyrannical leader like Stalin

>Stalin
>Tyrannical

>pansies era

Is that even debatable? gulag for you

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM

Attached: 1554777699820.png (529x529, 364K)

OP you may be confused. Everything we do emerges from LOVE. Do we love our people, culture, history, religion and families? If one has love, then there is a call to action, voting, to defend and uphold these things. There is no hate, but there is certainly love.

Is this some christian cuck mentality thing again? Hate exists and it's just as powerful as love

Attached: download (31).jpg (267x189, 23K)

Hate speech should never be made illegal because the definition is so subjective. Making direct threats is one thing. But I trolled the hell out of far lefties on Twitter today, saying how it's ok to kill marxists. Of course the same people calling for violence to "nazis" (which is anyone that challenges their retarded mental gymnastics) were trying to report me as an unhinged terrorist. Really I was just giving them an impolite heads up that 99.9% of America isn't okay with communists and that they should probably just leave, as the farthest they will ever get is just managing to burn down Oakland, Portland, and/or Berkeley. Of which, who cares if they destroy their own city? Fun enticing these self-destructive morons.

POL is a Christian site if you haven;t noticed. "Hate" is a projection, Get right with the Man.

>Jow Forums
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

Attached: kysymys.jpg (628x554, 42K)

The message of Jesus is love, humility, charity, and brotherly love. Yet it is a call to action, the transformation of the inner person. Are you willing to pick up the cross and follow Christ?

Fuck your gay ass hippie god and his slave religion. I'll punch your faggot god in the face

Remember OP, the meaning of love is the meaning of life. Because to love means that we have already renounced a limited self and grown into communion, that is community of life with God, who is love itself.

What the fuck are you smoking go larp somewhere else. The world needs more hate and not that defeatist cuck nonsense

Remember OP. everything that you think, feel, or believe must come from LOVE. What is it you love?

>misinterpreting God's message in this grotesque of a manner
Enjoy burning in hell for allowing the Synagogue of Satan to corrupt God's beautiful creation

Attached: 1551036314162.jpg (403x444, 48K)

This is actually the right answer

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out my spirit on ALL flesh." Pray to receive this spirit of love, OP.

Why do they need to be imported to the west? If all they were looking for is cheap labor certainly they already have it where these people already live.