When is this racist piece of shit going to get the boot?

When is this racist piece of shit going to get the boot?
He's the most anti-white president since Obama, and the most pro-Israeli since Bush.

Attached: trump blacked.jpg (247x250, 7K)

>He's the most anti-white president since Obama, and the most pro-Israeli since Bush.
yikes and tranny pilled

Attached: jew_vote_donors.jpg (1661x1350, 592K)

Trump policies > shill headlines

Attached: trump vs israel agenda.png (570x299, 40K)

I feel for burgerland. they have to choose between:
>cultural marxists
and
>zionists

both of the parties are dominated by globalists and technocrats

Attached: 908765467890'9876890.png (439x500, 346K)

Not to defend how disappointing Trump’s been, but doesn’t he have to be the most anti-white President since Obama? Given that he’s the only president since Obama?

I see 4 X's you could tick off if you could keep up.

>I see 4 X's you could tick off
Those would be 4 half-assed attempts or non-attempts which don't deserve to be ticked off.

>the absolute delusion of MIGA-faggots

>shills gonna shill
See ya in 2020, fags.

>Y-you're a shill!
It's all so tiresome.

>yay, I can't wait to give more money to Israel
you guys need to be bombed. all of you. I take back what I said here:
have you seen the latest speeches of Trump?
"We need more immigrants now, because we are so successfull"
"USA! USA! USA!"
fucking mongoloids

Attached: 3420r023049u2039u409u.jpg (712x900, 330K)

Ok, I know you guys are slow, so here's what's up.

He just got funding for the wall, which took some hoops. Like it or not, he does have supporters that are spics etc. He's got to tread carefully on them right now. But what you have to see is that he's making big changes in the DHS. Why is that, do you think?

He needs to say that he wants immigration, but he's going to make it harder than ever to get in or stay in. You don't hear alot about this so you don't think about it. It's there. Just pay attention.

And the bottom has been out of the swap for a while now. He just has to shake it every now and then without going overboard. He needs those people around so that when 2020 gets here, they will be easy pickings.

>

where's
1) "ending foreing wars" (they literally push for every enemy of Israel being an enemy of USA now, which will lead to a lot of wars to defend your puppetmaster)
2) "impeach Hillary"
3) "drain the swamp" (face it: he's part of the swamp. sucking zionist dick to get to the top)
4) "break up largest banks" (see 3)

all you guys got is some wall to protect you from spics and a few laws to make immigration harder that will be reversed when the next democratic president comes up.

and of course: miles and miles of zionist dick down your throat. just fulfilling all of their wishes. as your master commands.

how many dollars for Israel again?
ah, that's right: 38 billion...
38 fucking billion.....

>He just got funding for the wall, which took some hoops.
Barely enough funding, for barely a section of the proposed length of the wall. Estimates were $20-70 billion for it, likely closer to the higher estimate than the low one. The wall will also take years to build, long after Trump is out of office, and funding could easily dry up under future administrations. If he really cared about immigration, he would have pushed for laws which would have immediate effect, such as punishments for companies that hire illegals (including criminal charges for repeat offenders).

>He needs to say that he wants immigration, but he's going to make it harder than ever to get in or stay in.
Trump has always been in favour of legal immigration, since before he was even elected, unless you're suggesting he's changed his mind after taking office.

I know you've invested a lot of time and probably money so you want to double down, but almost all of Trump's appointments (including Supreme Court justice picks) have been pro-establishment and anti-American. He's supported at least 95% of what the establishment wants. You're making excuses for him while ignoring actual policy decisions. At what point does the "4D chess" meme finally unravel? Don't answer, just think about it.

He was helping BiBi because BiBi helped him. Now they are even.

I knew better. I really did. Why bother?
>u win bruh

>u win 2 bruh
>gg

just keep sucking that circumsized dick, bluepilled faggot

Attached: 64532345432.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

The only one winning here is Israel and it doesn't seem to bother you.

Says the Kentucky of Europe.
Better stay neutral fags.

can't outjew the uberjew, stay jelly memeflaggot

He's got something for you in 2020

Attached: 1547250029013.jpg (621x960, 124K)