Final solution

female here who has taken the black pill and now the only solution I see to this planets struggles is the complete eradication of humans regardless of race
hear me out

>all blacks
violent and lazy
>arabs
closed minded and gruesome
>everyone from middle east and india
toilets work, please stop murdering people and raping
>asians
no tiger bones wont make you dick hard, also no sense of conservation
>spics (ittalians, greeks, french, all central and south america included)
no sense of comradery, dirty, violent

and finally...
>whites
hedonists, authoritarians

kill all humans

Attached: MW-GD647_skynet_20180213113524_ZH.jpg (890x501, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jivphqsO4iI
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Violence is the only answer.

Attached: 723499CF-1608-489A-A9BE-1D10017CEF71.png (500x367, 210K)

The black pill is kill all humans?
Didn't realize that's the one I took.
Well I'm on your side, OP. Humanity had its turn, let's give the next species and/or robots a chance.

purposeful violence

Before the final solution can this white boy bone you ?

Tits or GTFO

i'm done dating. The last 4 men ive dated (all white by the way) said monogamy is dumb so fuck men and their horseshit of treating me like a sex toy. I did want life, I did want a family and a man I could cuddle every night but all men want is sex every second and im sick of it. Not once did i have a man treat me like their friend, im treated like a hassle that is only good to keep around if i fuck

>female
>doesn't post tits and timestamp
>not mentioning Jews getting it first
GET OUT.

Attached: T-800.gif (312x125, 653K)

the red hebrew edomite is a virus and will be deleted

the heavenly father gave them the rulership of the world so that when he returns to overthrow it, he shows off his power.

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

once the red hebrew edomite is put out of rulership and the REAL hebrew israelites are put into power, every nation is going to rejoice and the golden age of righteousness will start

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>no sense of comradery
>authoritarian
>doesn't realize comradery leads to a group actualizing its goals aka authoritarianism
yep, it's a woman

if any of you cared the jews would be hunted to this day. Its all fucking talk from you guys, no organization, no balls, just empty whining. At this point ur all jews

Tits or gtfo GlowSlut

the only group that mattered was destroyed and none of you try to bring it back properly. Ur all too busy being butt mad over feminist video game characters rather than literally taking to capitals around the world and overthrowing them.

>Blackpill
>Female
By obligation I'm required to say, tits with timestamp or GTFO

I rode out a 4 day ban over posting my tits, I know this is basically a blueboard so no tits sorry

DAS RITE!!!!!!!

Show tits with timestamp or gtfo

Then start with yourself.

i'm not like anyone else

Shut up you dumb whore, anyway if Jesus doesn't stop the AI we're all doomed you heard it here first.

I just noticed how you conveniently left out Jews, kike...ess.

You're a slut.

Attached: Face of Jesus, Shroud of Turin.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

This is the greatest larp of all the larps i've read. Congrats user.

Holy shit, it really is a bitch. TITS OR GTFO you already know the protocol you nasty cunt.

>Not knowing how to delete cookies and restart your router to get a new IP.
Now I believe you're a woman.

you sound like a red hebrew edomite by what you're saying in this thread

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

your time is almost up. if anything your ass should be partying. theres another edomite in this thread but you're denying him his last hoorah on the earth

Lamentations 4:21 Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.
22- The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.

I'd be partying if I were you. your "last call" is about to be called and the bouncers are going to kick you out the club

pic related

Attached: rhes.jpg (512x512, 51K)

So what about red haired fellers?

Attached: i'm the guy with red hair minus the red hair, bit less decrepit too.jpg (541x681, 55K)

What did they ever do to anyone?

Attached: Christians and Moors united against a common foe, thots.jpg (1000x925, 216K)

dont think "our" people wont get killed too. he's going to come back and clean up the house of israel before he get's down on the rest of the nations

c'mon bro it's 2019 and you still believe in that cesera borjia pic? how cucked can you be

Attached: Children-of-ZION.jpg (1404x2124, 625K)

tits and feet timestamp.

Then gtfo retard

>Jews
Greedy and finger pointing cowards

>complete eradication of humans
>hear me out

Lol, if you hate humanity so much start with yourself

Attached: AE04E92A-044C-4D94-B935-D5EFB4AF94AB.jpg (189x266, 8K)

Nihilism is the ultimate in faggotry.
>female here
attention whore somewhere else

Are you trying to get me angery? youtube.com/watch?v=jivphqsO4iI

That's the real Jesus, but i don't need to tell you that heeb.

Attached: Hulk Hogan circa 33AD.jpg (624x673, 96K)

>female (((male)))
Kys

>tits or gtfo

Scrolled way too far for this and I am really upset that I am the first to actually point it out. Jow Forums is a mere shadow of what it once was. Absolutely devastating I'm going to go cry and jerk off now

Usually men jerk off first and then cry, you think you're hot shit dontcha?

that's the redpill bro

>said monogamy is dumb
>all men want is sex every second
women say and are the same thing

>female here
you're right but you know the rules
timestamp in a nice dress or get the fuck out
(no face required)

Attached: 1552310552190.jpg (584x657, 231K)

typical bad girl getting sick of bad boys, think
about the nice guys you ignored. bad choices
cause this shit, nice guys and girls don't.

You’re a post wall hag that rode one too many cock. Also if you are a female then you’re likely fat and/or ugly and low smv by posting on Jow Forums.

>none of you try to bring it back properly
and what would be the proper method? Military coup? Overthrowing a capital doesn't mean shit if you haven't won over the populace, unless your goal is civil war, in which case I'd ask, how do you plan to start one?
There are people laying the groundwork, preparing for conflict, but people only pay attention to radical ideologies when the status quo fails them in some way. Will things get bad enough for people to do something or will it be a slow decay? I'm trying to find people who align with me to be able to organize locally to prepare, what more should I do?
There's a struggle between heroism and fatalism that goes on in every user's heart. Saying "things are shit, might as well give up and kill everyone" is a disgrace to everyone who's ever struggled to improve this world. It would fucking suck if we already lived in a utopia where every problem was already solved. Living in a time where there are still challenges to be met is great, and the greater the challenge, the greater the glory for overcoming it.

You have been brainwashed into thinking this...Look you have as far as we all know ONE life and one experience that lasts as long as your alive, DO NOT waste it or listen to the propaganda.

What you do with your life is upto you but having lived though 5 decades + I can tell you the world is not at all as you claim, that is only what the screechers and media say it is, you cant fix the world just as you cant fix stupid. Get on with your life and let the rest of the chaos wash over you and dont let it consume you, its really all just gravy.

The most important things you have is your life your sanity and family focus on the positive and stay sane, hey are trying to destroy reality and your ability to reason sanely and calmly... Dont fall for the propaganda, it WILL destroy you.

This board might seem nuts but this is a window and very sane, in a mirror wold which is what they are trying to turn it into no one will be able to operate properly and that is the way they will control you...

The planet is just fine it dosnt care and it will turn long after your gone, nothing will make any difference in time and your i assume still young, dont waste your youth because its gone in a heartbeat, i strongly suggest you lighten up, start a family and ground yourself in whats real and take on as much responsibility to that family as you possibly can, THAT is your satisfaction and pride just waiting for you to take it...

Have fun, enjoy your time here on earth and leave the worrys of the world behind,seriously if you dont it will eat you up and spit you out into a sorry mess... life dosnt give a shit what you do and when it ends it wont care either... Good luck.

You didn't try me .

You forgot to tell her that it is sarcasm

Do this

Start it off sugar tits. Lead by example.

Just make babies.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE CUNTOP’S TITS?

This

Attached: 1366125663261.png (388x444, 250K)

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: 1500253950407.png (1319x229, 35K)

TOGTFO
Translate that.

Attached: laughing_heads.gif (480x228, 499K)

You sound like a bitch I'd like to breed. Now tits or gtfo you literal baby machine.

post body

>Friendly reminder
>Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an
>infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
>If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

>You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

>You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.

>you really don't want to live in a world without coke-a-cola? Do you?

Also, saids the #oldfag with copypastsa.

Attached: 20190307202516547.jpg (1920x1920, 1.74M)

fake and gay
hello bob

Attached: 1519776244543.png (568x590, 233K)

lousy coward, we will kill 85% and the wimps like you will be culled as well. fight for something, or don't, but don't expect other people to give you a reason to live, like you're an idiot or a child. woman up, bitch.

How old are you?

>female here
OPEN BOB FOR ME PLEAS