IRON ANN HAS SPOKEN

Trump is doing nothing to prevent illegal immigration. Same catch, then release into the US, practices!

Attached: Untitled.png (636x384, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2019/03/26/57-miles-border-fencing-coming-yuma-el-paso/3277671002/
youtube.com/watch?v=CkP_Khq7UuM
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/09/kris_kobach_three_things_the_department_of_homeland_security_needs_to_do_right_now.html
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/31/over-1m-illegal-aliens-expected-arrive-u-s-merkel-style-disaster/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zion Don...

Attached: 13996DFB-1539-4154-BAD5-DB9ECCECC5E0.jpg (255x245, 21K)

Ann can suck my dick if you know what I mean. Suck my boys right out of my balls

Attached: BlowItOutYourAss.jpg (480x360, 17K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHILLS SO DESPERATE THEY SPAM COULTER.

JACK POSOBIEC'S CHILDREN WILL NEVER KNOW THEIR FATHER.

MUELLER TIME SOON.

Attached: 1547090566410.jpg (1455x1677, 227K)

Attached: annannann.jpg (567x384, 105K)

wtf i hate trump now

bump and dilated

Attached: follow the money stupid.jpg (1658x1350, 592K)

Attached: Eva_Coulter.jpg (558x258, 65K)

Does "iron ann" have any solutions? All I see is complaints coming from her.

I don’t give a fuck about Hillary. Trump sucks Jew dick.

Where’s my fucking wall.

Attached: 930B2725-D902-4E7C-8CBA-6AEBB8FD9CD1.jpg (1280x1845, 276K)

Attached: hmfj.jpg (558x273, 68K)

Reading this in Duke’s voice makes it that much better.

This Broad is living in fantasy land. Trump has been stonewalled at every turn by the dems and neocons.

Ann Coulter was Mitt Romney's #1 shill back in 2011-2012. Tell me what President Romney would be doing, Ann.

Coulter 2020?

BASED

Imagine being a Migapede in 2016+3

Attached: 1332DFAD-5FCC-4197-8408-A638B22D42A8.jpg (404x265, 19K)

Literally what can the presidentl legally do? Fuck this stupid cunt.

>Ann Coulter was Mitt Romney's #1 shill back in 2011-2012.
So was every other conservative during 2012 including Trump himself. If you’re going to post bullshit to dismiss her argument. At least find good ones

Everything you dumb bitch executive branch has 100% control over immigration LMAO pay attention in school stupid cunt kys

>Dems won’t let me build a wall, better switch my position entirely instead of fighting back.

Im glad she keeps putting the pressure on Trump. She's doing a good job.

>I have no argument
I can see that

What is my better option?

can you guys feel it?
the fire is rising

Attached: 1553308071395.gif (790x837, 465K)

Trump isn't going to do anything in the short term. the Jewconomy needs cheap labor. Trump keeps his promises to his masters and not so much us.

it's ok most of his supporters will buy any polished turd he throws out there (fence replacement as "wall"). he'll talk tough and blame everybody around him, even though he put them there.
he'll make a some kind of bullshit effort for 2020 but he's opened the flood gates to get as many in to keep the shekel lords happy.

from what i can tell is you’re the bigger jew out of you two

go away trannies

Attached: 1554858792071.png (750x1334, 1.61M)

She’s holding his feet to the fire!
He doesn’t DARE troll her back.
She would destroy him.

>You’re Jewish!
>Supports Israel’s biggest cum dumpster in American history

She talks about our border control policies as if there isn't a system of checks and balances here. Let's face it, if it were that simple, the POTUS would've already had begun construction. Now that they wrapped up that ridiculous Russian conspiracy bullshit, now he can begin to get some shit done.

Trump had ONE JOB!

Whoa, those four headlines will surely eclipse Trump's record as the most pro-Israel president in American history!

You got a better plan?

>now he can begin to get some shit done.
Like giving Israel another 38 billion in funding and refurbishing Obama’s crappy fence. Illegal immigration is at its highest in the last 20 years. Trump refuses to comment about it, instead he posts shitty meme videos on Twitter expecting his supporters to blindly praise him and dismiss any arguments nationalists give him.

Lol I did the same thing

Checked.

This, let’s see how many kikes are under migapede IP addresses.

for 57 miles
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2019/03/26/57-miles-border-fencing-coming-yuma-el-paso/3277671002/

>Patrick Shanahan had authorized the reassignment of up to $1 billion to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for three border-fencing projects, two in Yuma and one in El Paso
I bet you didn't know that Yuma and El Paso already have fencing. Trump even mentions how well Yuma's "wall" works in his book Cripple America and I'm pretty sure Trump was talking about how well El Paso's fencing was working.
so like I said he's shilling replacement fencing as "wall".

ad hom all you want but the facts don't care

>Trump refuses to comment about it

What the hell are you talking about, he talks about illegal immigration every goddamn day morning and night

>2019
>still talking about voting
Take the jew cock out of your mouth, faggot, and start networking IRL.

Dude, Traficant has been talking about how much money Israel has been getting since the early 2000's. This isn't a Trump issue. If he doesn't get it moving, it'll hurt his reelection chances.

Except when lefties use loopholes and faggot judges rule that the removal of those loopholes are unconstitutional. Regardless Trump won't solve the problems even if he could and had the willingness.

People forget that Trump is for legal merit based immigration and has no qualms about importing more workers for the corporations as long as they are legal. His primary concern is the economy and not the fate of the country's demographics.

Ann's time would be better spent raging at Trump to make an executive order that stops her from being a menopausal spinster.

trump is a bigger joke than merkel.

>Trump is building border wall
>I still hate him

Okay whatever

That’s the thing, he comments about it. But he never actually fights back. Remember when he pushed for an end to birthright citizenship? Instantly forgotten about the next day.

>People forget that Trump is for legal merit based immigration
Then why did we even meme hm to the presidency when he’s the same kind of person to support demographic displacement. All he’s going to do is replace spics with chinks and pajeets.

Attached: 58EC3CDE-CECD-4A48-8D2D-55AD50CBDC94.png (272x152, 70K)

What is aipac?

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

He's not doing as much as he can. Fact. activist Dem judges or no. whether that's the neocons around him or his donors idk

57 out of 2000 miles is barley a wall, the entire border should be blocked. I don’t give two fucks about the rights of exotic animals or “Muh natural barriers”

all women crave rape

replacement fencing in areas that already have a barrier isn't doing anything. every president has done that even King Nigger. Trump is shilling normal things the government does as something special.

it's kabuki theater, he's full of shit

Isn't Trump president?

Attached: 64A14294-7283-4BD6-A75C-28200404A2D9.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

57 miles where barrier already exists. Trump is shilling maintenance as actually doing something.

Honest question. How old is Ann and why do you support her when she has zero white children?

Attached: 1553896783538.png (640x274, 109K)

Nice flag youtube.com/watch?v=CkP_Khq7UuM

Attached: 1488 Apu.png (700x700, 261K)

This, If Trump actually gave a shit about immigration. He would be fighting against the courts instead of changing his position constantly. That's the problem with electing older people, they're too naive and idiotic to manage the political system. Even though younger generations tend to be more leftists, the right wingers in those groups are also more nationalistic.

There are plenty of nationalists with zero children, It's not a fucking requirement. At least Ann doesn't have niglets.

Trump's probably afraid it's going to hurt his GDP numbers. He's probably right, but dude, you've gotta do something.

>Like giving Israel another 38 billion
Never happened
> Illegal immigration is at its highest in the last 20 years
Yeah, it's a national emergency. Almost like something has spooked these people into making a large push to cross into the US because it may not be so simple in the future.

Because the rhetoric sounded good? Besides most whites are civ-nat at heart anyway. And because Hillary was the other choice.

She's also a women who generally associates with the Alt-Right. Why the fuck would you listen to a women who is interested in politics when she's well past the breeding age and will never have a family called her own?

No children are still better than exclusively Jewish children and being a literal race and faith traitor shabbos goy

Attached: welcome to pol.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

>That’s the thing, he comments about it. But he never actually fights back.

Trump just made another tweet 4 minutes ago about immigration. If he isn't interested in solving this issues, then what is the logic of reminding us so frequently and often about the existence of the problem? If he just wanted to ignore it, that is what he would do, but he isn't.

I think it is more likely he doesn't have the jurisdiction or power than that he isn't serious about it, otherwise he wouldn't spend so much energy reminding us about the problem.

based and rapepilled

Whats the logic here? Time to vote democrat?

learn about the balance of powers you stupid fucking idiots. Hopefully Bernie wins the election and uses all of his execute powers to gas you.

Attached: 1330056763874.jpg (300x400, 16K)

Do miga boomers that Ann is probably the only person powerful enough atm to meaningfully criticize Trump on immigration

if you are anti-Ann , you're anti-white

It's not just a "nice" flag, it's factual. America is a declining shithole and boomers were the final nail in the coffin. Trump is too much of a pansy to actually do anything because he's afraid he'll ruin relationships with Jewish billionaires.

>Besides most whites are civ-nat at heart anyway.
Not even remotely true, even the most die hard leftist white realizes that races are different. Civic Nationalism is a failed political system that doesn't benefit anybody. Browns are always going to vote for polices that benefit them. Tribalism is ingrained in people's blood.

>If he isn't interested in solving this issues, then what is the logic of reminding us so frequently and often about the existence of the problem?
Wow! He made another tweet! Gee he's surely going to do something this time. It's not like he'll instantly forget about what he said due to him being a dementia ridden boomer who can't even control his own administration. If Trump can't hire Kobach, it proves he never gave a shit about immigration and only says he does to appease his declining base. Whites are getting sick of having to appeal to the feelings of emotional browns.

Attached: rlly_dude.jpg (300x300, 32K)

>This Broad is living in fantasy land.
/ptg/ is the best example

When Ann dies no one will defecate on her grave weekly
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

it's all kabuki theater for us rubes. the shekel lords want cheap labor and Trump is just putting on a nice show.
he'll nominate Kobach but you'll see 3-4 GOP senators completely opposed to him, so no Kobach.
>not my fault the GOP won't help me
he'll put in another open borders chamber of commerce republican and it will continue.

He's not afraid since he himself is basically a Jew, a life long Zionist as his father and all his children married Jews. Being loyal to Israel is loyalty to his actual tribe. Unironically.

>learn about the balance of powers you stupid fucking idiots.
I bet you think watching your wife get fucked by other men is considered "the balance of relationships" in your eyes? Trump is getting fucked in the ass by the people around him and everyone sees it.

Attached: 1546780525877.jpg (835x773, 333K)

And what makes you think Ann would do anything different if she were POTUS? She only says this because faggots like you worship the ground she walks on simply because she is blonde with tits

What? Posobiec is cringe.

This, I was willing to put aside his love for faggotry and kikes if it meant having a strong border for once. Turns out it was one massive lie. He's everything wrong with the boomer generation. Trump is consumerist in nature and puts himself before others. That includes his own base that risked their reputation just to put him in office. The very definition of a Jew.

Attached: 5e17fd1fac3299093e5148ec0ddc737a4555a975c2d9877004e7c437ab18f5ab.png (255x255, 35K)

Yeah you're right. I meant most older whites. They are brainwashed though and they will die out soon.

She literally wrote 2 books sucking his dick and now she's curb stomping him. She's legit. you're a miga partisan republican boomer idiot.

He could do whatever he wants. He'll just have to deal with the building freakout.

>Wow! He made another tweet! Gee he's surely going to do something this time.

I think have made a good point.

A politician who intends to ignore an issue will stop talking about the issue; he would not constantly remind his supporters that the problem is unresolved and that he has been unable to resolve it himself.

Literally being built...

Attached: 5A20C3A0-E8CF-47C4-8053-98C06C1EF5C6.png (498x467, 17K)

Her and Judge Napolitano are just salty they never got offered a position by Trump.

She's right.

As for this Matt guy
>and Democrats are doing nothing about it.
Do Republicans not exist anymore? Neither party is doing anything about it.

This, he's afraid he'll piss people off. It's the exact opposite from the type of attitude he had back in 2016.

Obama and Bush also reminded their supporters about promises they said would be implemented. Those never happened of course. Trump isn't any different, contrary to what he's been saying. Immigration is at it's highest in the last 20 years. The same border patrol who told him to "build the fence" is bringing in loads of caravan members into states like Arizona and Texas. Whites got fucked over again and now we'll witness this country become powerless to the point it will fade away. There probably won't even be an "America" by the end of the century.

Attached: Untitled.png (740x664, 398K)

Whoa
Fucken savage

Attached: image.jpg (498x500, 46K)

AIPAC is an organization
that was founded in 1951 under
President Truman
a (((democrat)))

Attached: 1548379952501.png (300x480, 12K)

>she wrote 2 books
She basically plagiarized Pat Buchanans work.

I mean, when you have a guy from AIPAC running your campaign, you know what you get. Steve Bannon is a proud Christian Zionist and friend of Sheldon Adelson aswell. The entire Trump thing was THE biggest scam and magic trick the Jews ever pulled off to boil the frog juuust a little longer.

>Do Republicans not exist anymore? Neither party is doing anything about it.
it's obviously a bureaucratic decision. They passed it without public support and will not allow the public to have any say.

Not even saying they're wrong, but it's funny "noticing"

I'm not worried

Attached: fb57be87fca35add838a99327a4782f4.jpg (650x475, 25K)

>So was every other conservative during 2012 including Trump himself.

Bullshit. Yes, Republicans (and Trump) supported him in 2012 after it was clear he was going to be the GOP's presidential nominee. Ann Coulter was full on-board the Romney Express in 2011, when conservatives were scrambling for anyone (Cain, Perry, Paul, Gingrich, Santorum, etc.) to be a viable 'anyone but Romney' GOP primary candidate.

>He'll just have to deal with the building freakout.
They've been calling a Russian agent traitor and nazi for the last two years. What else can they possibly call him, other than a cuck?

>Immigration is at it's highest in the last 20 years.
I think you're pulling my leg here because all the news I have read for the past 2 years have said the exact opposite, all forms of immigration (illegal, legal, business) have been DOWN.

Attached: Capture.png (673x545, 56K)

Trump is trying to shift the blame.
>democrats why are you doing anything
everybody know they won't

however Trump could be doing something and should have from the start but he didn't really want to.
>I filled my cabinet full of chamber of commerce bushies
>oh no they're acting like bushies!!!!
>fucking democrats
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/09/kris_kobach_three_things_the_department_of_homeland_security_needs_to_do_right_now.html

Where do are you getting your numbers from?

Attached: H1B-Visa-Approval-Rate-Trends-2007-to-2017-by-USCIS.png (621x486, 34K)

damn shes good

>democrats in the 50’s were the same as modern democrats

Attached: 2A67FEEE-2672-4EB0-8218-4A46C3BF0B2B.png (300x300, 69K)

>Trump thing was THE biggest scam and magic trick the Jews ever pulled off to boil the frog juuust a little longer.
Pretty much, nobody that's actually for American interests ever wins the election. Your only options is two zionists who want to flood the country with more unskilled browns. Even the most "well beloved" presidents when it comes to boomers such as Reagan ended up flooding states like California with millions of shitskins in the process.

>all forms of immigration (illegal, legal, business) have been DOWN.
Since Trump's presidency, 3 million people have become citizens. We are also expected to gain over 1 million illegals by the end of 2019. Most of them will be able to make it past the border because an actual wall hasn't been built. Just replacement fences and other junk that won't withstand the amount of people who will flock to the border.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/31/over-1m-illegal-aliens-expected-arrive-u-s-merkel-style-disaster/

Trump is such a drooling cuck that a fucking cunt is more based than him.