>22
>white
>No senpai
>No wife
>A commie cook at 17
>Head Chef at 21
>quit restaurant today
>nervous breakdown

I have money to start-over somewhere else. This country is not where i want to be anymore.

Where should i invade Jow Forums?

I will work hard and exceed the standard expected of me.

Attached: american-home.jpg (1280x960, 727K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1405-Lawndale-St_Oshkosh_WI_54901_M82204-54853?view=qv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come here, get credit, don’t pay it back, and fight in our upcoming civil war.

Attached: ED94DE12-73E1-417C-8E24-360B89F8CF58.jpg (768x571, 102K)

Tons of you UK expats here in Boston.

come home white man

Come here, brother.

i can help, how much you got

>>A commie cook at 17

What's a "commie cook"?
Also, you got a loicence for that ladle?

Not guna lie you fuckers are at the top at the list ATM.
Canada was Second until i found out they're leftist pussies

the bottom

Attached: pond scum.jpg (500x207, 20K)

Tips? I'm 21 and might come and die in the war fuck it

Boston is not bad. We have the some of the best schools, lowest crime rates and our niggers are isolated to Roxbury and Mattapan. The best bartender in the city is from Manchester and he said the city very much shared a smilier architecture and feel. The downside is that Boston is incredibly expensive; real estate is more than NYC now.

theres no war coming. The west goes down without a fight

Buy a gun or get knife

>Head Chef at 21
where at? some fish and chip place?

After being a chef for 11 years I packed it in and it was the best thing I ever did. I suggest you do the same if you want to stay sane m8.

head chef at Wendy's?

i see what you mean, it is quite pretty. The people seem to be my sort of group.

Attached: fogbostonfall-1.jpg (900x600, 684K)

God Bless

Where i worked was by no means posh but we held a standard i put in place. I Have accomplished more on a Saturday night than you will your whole life.

Goddamit dude I was a commie at 17 and I'm still a sous at 22 how did you rise up the ladder so fucking fast??

yeah m8 ego only makes you feel bulletproof until you start snapping, too many broken knuckles.

under promise and over deliver, and make sure everyone on your team wants it as much as you.

Yeah and you'd fit in immediately. The English, Scots and Irish dominate the service industry here. They are probably the best bartenders here as well. Bartenders here kill it as well. All those cash tips are untaxed.

m8 says his tips paid for living and his coke habit.
Lived near a uni there, used to send me snapchats of him taking lines off their tits.
Scumbag Chad regrets coming home now.

I must admit you've won me a bit.

You need someone to sponsor you. Get a work visa and eventually they'll allow you to apply for citizenship.

Hong Kong is the place to be. 14% tax, zero crime, great food and qt waifus everywhere. Chinese are based as fuck and are highly selective about who can stay.

Very few towns in America are so small that you can't find at least one Englishman there. We are your cousins, come on over. My dad left England behind and I'll forever be glad he did.

Any British accent is a distinct advantage in business, especially customer service and sales positions where yu do a lot of talking. Also helps a lot with the totty.

go to chad

>I Have accomplished more on a Saturday night than you will your whole life.
Black collar workers are fucking insufferable in every country, huh?

Stay in Bongistan, Paki.

Also, below age 26 you can get a 1 year work study visa in Japan where you can seek out a good chef and learn how to make awesome food. Apply today.

Largest city to get more white: Vancouver, washington
Only state to have gotten whiter: south carolina
all white county with the highest fertility rate: holmes county, ohio (50,000 people)
state with highest fertility rate: south dakota (2.2)
whitest major city: portland, oregon
whitest state: vermont (96 percent)
most conservative part of the country: deep south (louisiana, mississippi, alabama, georgia, south carolina, north carolina)
whitest conservative state: west virginia (94 percent)
the south has the most people with british ancestry, but most people are of scottish and scotch-irish ancestry. in the north people are more muttish, with large swaths of germans, poles, italians, and dutch ancestries in the mid west and mid atlantic states. besides the south, new england and utah/northern california are the only other places in the us where people are mostly of english ancestry. if you do move here, it will be much easier to find a gf if you aren't a creepy dick. white women are obsessed with british accents and will see you as exotic and sexy. just do us a favor and buy a gun and have at least three kids.

godspeed. my parents moved here from man and scotland in the 90s. live in the deep south and they're completely content after almost thirty years.

Attached: i pose this to you.jpg (367x271, 17K)

come to the US and work at wendy's. I'm a 6'4 chef with a 9 inch dick and I make 140k a year working at wendy's

Always welcome here brother

Take a vacation and talk up people in a bar looking for someone to sponser you for a work visa. If we're allowing millions of hondurans to move here to work shit jobs we may as well can get some brits over here. You guys basically built this country alongside the dutch and germans.

Attached: dissappointed.jpg (211x203, 15K)

God who the fuck would ever consider fucking canada?

America would be the greatest country in the world if it had the demographics of the uk. Just know that the thought of you moving here will subconsciously make a progressive seethe.

Attached: france metaphor.jpg (700x443, 92K)

Yeah, if you were a good bar tender, for instance, you could kill it in tips. Usually, all the bartenders split the pot at the end of their shift. ON a good night, you could take home several hundred in cash.

good, we don't need anymore yobs anyway

Fuck off Canada. With your cold weather always blowing down here and shit. Cunt.

>black collar workers are fucking insufferable in every country, huh?

Probably. Most chefs are insufferable, sorry.

>Stay in Bongistan, Paki.

Nah m8 Your brothers have convinced me the USA is my next home. See you soon xx

You too you burger stuffing cockbag, don't bother visiting thx.

come over to the us bro ill always remember how /britpol/ saved Jow Forums from the luggage lad

America or Canada, the chicks here love a British accent

Boston is a brutal place to live and due to the surrounding schools, it's full of jews.

OP, with that money you've saved, find some small town in nowhere america (look in the midwest), buy a nice house for 40-60k (easily found in a small town). Get a small business loan. Open up a diner/bar in the small town and live a quiet nice life out in the country.

Your maple syrup in the tin is fucking killer.
Matty Matheson is a lad

Come to Singapore, fren. Plenty of Brit expats here.

Just respect the first 2 amendments and you're ok in my books.

Come to the Midwest. You could get that house for 70k GBP easy.
Wear jackets, skinny jeans, and nice shoes with a button up shirt. Drive any type of small British-looking sports car of any kind even if it's not British.
Posh up your accent.
You will be soaking in red-hot American pussy 24/7.

Attached: 1528591763985.jpg (1920x1200, 311K)

australia, like 1 million other brits
>island cut off from masses
>94% white
>6% asian
>your monarch still rules over it

get in here niggie,
the country where any restaurant with a foreign cook/chef will never fail.

Attached: 1551048801149.png (1080x784, 968K)

Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of British anons who want to leave the UK?
I swear I've seen a few other threads like this recently

this anons advice is solid gold for any bong

come to AZ to feel the most 2nd amendment. Youll have to deal with 110F average summers

Come to Southern California. We need British immigrants. No one cares if you are illegal and overstay your visa. There's TONS of fine dining and compared to Britain you should find the cost of living quite low. My father's family emigrated from Britain to America almost 4 centuries ago and we're still going strong. Quakers, like Nixon, who also called So Cal home.

Attached: nixon-lib-beach-l.jpg (561x663, 59K)

lmao we don't enforce immigration laws, just like sail over here.

Go to Hong Kong.

I'd say it depends on the accent, though
Do you really think an american girl is really gonna like a northern or scottish accent?

Attached: 1518283398066.png (1618x900, 200K)

Rural southern Alberta is the nicest place on earth

The left has won this country.

You ain't shit, Nigel.

t. an actual American chef

seriously the best

Attached: index.jpg (938x1264, 562K)

North Georgia.
All the rich white people of Atlanta are moving here to escape the blacks in the city, so there's a suburban revolution happening.
Look up Dahlonega or Cumming or Canton. Very comfy.

Come here illegally, ICE doesn't deport whites anyways. I can house you

>Come to Southern California.
Good god no, do you want him to be a mutt?

They're so stupid and/or are so obsessed with the prestige of fucking a british dude that anyone with a non-rhotic accent will do for a good ol girl,

Attached: my hero magademia.jpg (103x125, 3K)

I must admit it is quite stunning, Anywhere that looks that Scandinavian is fine by me.

By your cunty tone, you must be. respek.

I'll give you a real local tip. Come to Massachusetts. Right now. Soon. Before summer. Get an H2B visa. Trump's handing them out to unskilled foreigners like a madman. 100,000 more this year than Obama ever did.

So come here. Google Cape Cod or the islands like Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. Look up restaurants. They're all seasonally staffed. Populations explode in these beach towns like 500% after memorial day (it's in May). They need thousands of foreign cooks and restaurant workers and shit. Usually it's slavs and spics, so just speaking English you'll have a big leg up. Summer rent is outrageous, so they usually put you up in a bunkbed with a bunch of other workers for a while. But it's your ticket into the US. Just do that, then figure some other shit out once you're here and you can talk to people. Get drunk with all the richest CEO faggots on Martha's Vineyard and party on the beach. Or try to fuck the Google CEO's ex wife on Nantucket. Whatever. World's your oyster. And oysters here are great raw.

So do it. Get off 4 chins. Go google seasonal jobs in Martha's Vineyard or some shit. There's a shitload of them. Start e-mailing and calling everyone. Get your ass a Trump-approved unskilled H2B work visa. MIGA!

Alberta is special bro, it has mountains, parkland, prairie, desert/badlands, dense forest and open fields, and most importantly Freedom and Good Christian folks who raise their kids right and look after each other.

literally, a white mans paradise outside of the cities, and weeds legal now too :)

They are so dumb they mistake fucking Australians accent for Brits.

Taxachuses

Here, see? I just read this shit in the paper: vineyardgazette.com/news/2019/03/29/government-expands-cap-h2b-visas

They're recruiting a fuck ton of foreign cooks now: www.recruit.net/job/all-seasonal_edgartown-ma_jobs/9FFC5D66BE4E3D59

It was under Dukakis for sure. Now-a-days it really ain't so bad. Not New Hampshire good. But less than a lot of other states.

No joke I have a recurring dream where I walk off my job as a cook in England and start over in southern Indiana, slowly working up from line cook to owner of a diner and starting a family that grows and thrives on the rural farmhouse we live on..maybe that dream was meant to be shared with you?

As in common...
>the word commie triggers the nitwits brain..
>reeeeee communism!

but you don't have the union jack as your flag. you dream you're a cook in another country and move to the country you live in?

Wisconsin.
it's still mostly white and very nice. I recommend Oshkosh.
even in a civil war scenario you'll be totally safe there. affordable homes.
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1405-Lawndale-St_Oshkosh_WI_54901_M82204-54853?view=qv

I used to there, white man's paradise.

We should start a "move to massachusetts" general on Jow Forums to encourage europeans to move to the states.

Seriously. If they're going to dump 30,000 guest workers here this summer, may as well see if we can't recruit ones that know about deodorant.

You already know where you need to go and where your loyalty resides my anglo fren. God speed

Attached: 1546503851452.png (500x500, 46K)

OP take my advice -- buy a good home in the midwest with the money you've saved.
Live out in the country, and realize what life was like 70 years ago.
|Meanwhile: hunt, train, shoot guns and prep

Attached: Deborah-Ann-Woll-Underwear-Sexy-HD-Wallpaper1.jpg (1123x720, 336K)

I can see it working. Bongs and other europeans can treat it as a cheap holiday, and progressives will start to kvetch about it as soon as it's uncovered that this website is behind it.

Attached: anglo exceptionalism.jpg (380x523, 44K)

Straya welcomes the mentally bereaved white man.

Welcome. Come to AZ and pick up your issued rifle and pistol.

What the fuck? Why are you fucking with him? Kitchen staff is 98% Spanish speaking wetbacks felons and drug addicts.

Based. Maybe I’ll come on down once this shithole collapses.

Attached: 0C77424C-86D2-462C-ABFA-88E0A7FDCA04.png (3333x2416, 1.89M)

I have so much work to do. I can't believe where i was yesterday and where i am now...

Safe to say i'll be home soon Anons. Like i said, alot to do here on my end, and i really do need to research more in how i should do this.
But the mid-west has won me.
You've won me.

The thought of some ungrateful victim squandering what potential he may have in your lands disgusts me. There's too many here that exploit my country, move here to lie, cheat and expect to paid for it fortnightly.
A country that proves to me everyday that it doesn't mind laying in the dirt, a country that will call you a racist if you don't want to.

>scottish accent?
I said posh it up but if it's recognizably Scottish like Craig Ferguson, then yes, women die for that shit.
I've thought about developing one myself to try it out.
Really anything, even that heavy Yorkshire or chav accent will drop them panties.
Have you heard the way Russell Brand that communist faggot talks? He is pretty low class, but American girls see all these low-class British people wearing $10k outfits and driving Lambos on social media and TV.

worked on me user

My father loved simple man by skynrd, I think thats how it should be user.

OP if you’re thinking about America maybe consider the Midwest. I’d recommend Iowa and Wisconsin. Their weather is brutal but overall they’re very white and pretty nice although significantly rural.

And to add to that I’ve lived in both Iowa and Wisconsin. Feel free to ask me any questions you want about them and I’ll try my best to answer.

>brain
Nobody uses the term "commie" like that, you fucking retard.

Attached: kill yourself seizure.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

Your brothers convinced me an hour ago user. Looking into it lol

If no one else starts one, I will. although the article the user from mass gave out made it seem as if the extra 15,000 were for people who had been workers before. So that's a no go. The question is how many workers are going to marthas vinyard? If we had a concrete number it would be more appealing to pol.

Why does Wisconsin get memed as purgatory in dogma? it still looks nice in that movie lol i just see it as a reoccurring meme that its boring or something, it looks quite nice.

chefs do retard

jump the border, it's looser than a stacy on prom night right now

I'll gay marry you. Come to the deep south, just be wary of the nogs and coal burners.

>find some small town in nowhere america (look in the midwest), buy a nice house for 40-60k (easily found in a small town). Get a small business loan. Open up a diner/bar in the small town and live a quiet nice life out in the country.
God that sounds like heaven. If my family weren't such a clusterfuck of mongs I'd try to move right away

Attached: 1492786574897.jpg (645x773, 102K)