The Christian God is a loser

Let’s count the ways:

He created a universe that is quite messy, with exploding stars, colliding planets and asteroids, black holes, and lifeless planets. In other words, his creation does not look like it was intelligently designed.
He committed many atrocities, including genocide, killing women, children, animals, and whatever. His problem with anger management went unabated.
He failed to prevent the Holocaust (hundreds of his chosen people called the Jews were killed).
He does nothing to prevent natural disasters, despite supposedly having the power to do so.
He doesn’t answer any prayers- and that is correct, any.
He fails to communicate in any verifiable manner.
He authored a book full of contradictions, forgeries, editing errors, and confusing doctrines that left everyone arguing about it for centuries and killing each other over it.
He allows 17,000 children to die every day, even though he has the ability to save every one of them.
He allows many false religions to flourish and deceive people away from the ‘truth.’
His son failed to educate people about the causes of disease, later resulting in devastating plagues, and instead cast out imaginary demons.
He promoted torture, slavery, misogyny, and homophobia.
He son reneged on his promise to return.
He prepared a place to punish people after they died…forever.
He made everything look like he doesn’t exist, just to make sure lots of smart people disbelieve, so he can send them to Hell.
He used his own son as a human sacrifice.
This is the god that Christians worship. He is a loser. He deserves no worship, but rather disdain, condemnation, contempt, and derision. But then, considering that he is imaginary, maybe what he really deserves is a permanent dismissal.

Attached: jesus nails.jpg (192x262, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177776084/#177777777
youtube.com/watch?v=iJPWnZjuUbA
youtube.com/watch?v=iWccbyICM_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>Believing man-made religion is anything more than a scheme to extort money from the depesperate or stupid

Why the sudden jump in anti-God threads? Something is wrong here. Hold close the Word anons, they will try ferociously to pry it from you.

> In other words, his creation does not look like it was intelligently designed.
Pure nonsense and I stopped reading there.

Who is they? It sounds like you are (((them))). Fucking Kike defending muh Jesus myth.
>Believing anything the Jews say.
>Believing the Jews are God's chosen because they say so. Believing you need a savior because you don't (((sabbath))) and do wrong other 9 bullshit commandments invented by fucking Jews. Believing in a Jew made messiah named Jesus.

Get to the end of the rope fast.

Attached: Bible Ingedients.jpg (600x415, 63K)

I hope we can draw from this display. See how aggressively he attacks faith. We will all be judged for who we are in life user, who are you?

>Christian God
Why does the God in the Old Testament always get foisted on Christians. Could it be that atheists aren't against religion but Christianity?

Attached: 1493270301103.png (1288x1732, 584K)

His name was Rabbi Yeshua the Annointed Messiah. The name "Jesus" or Logos are satanic pagan-greek influences.

In the bible logos = word (Yeshau is the living word)
In Stoicism/Heraclitus LOGOS = force of reason.

God = a Germanic-Anglo-Saxon-English word for their Allfather Godin or Wod (Wotan or Odin). The father of Yeshua was EL (sometimes called YHWH), as in IsraEL, or GabriEL, or the Elohim (sons of EL)!

Attached: yeshua king.jpg (474x632, 44K)

So...is this anti-Christian or anti-religion? Because either way it's straight from digg

He's attacking jews, not faith you fucking kike lover. "Judeo-Christians" need to be gassed immediately.

Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of the "Christ". Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character. The story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles. Man invented the Gods of religion.

I agree, no problem.

Attached: OP_is_a_faggot.png (252x223, 93K)

"S-s-s-shut up kike!"

Anyway, you dumb niggers listen up; God does not exist.

Memeflags were a mistake.

Christcucks btfo
This is irrefutable

You must have thought long and hard trying to come up with that you kike shill

I got three sentices into you post before I saw the inner kike, the chances that yourr and my existing are minute to say the least. If one proton is out of place, for example carbon, we don't exist. You've won the lottery and you don't even know it

Is it? 177777777

Sloppy job, Mossad. Fuck your awaited antichrist moshiach.

>What is the Fall?
This is a terrible thread. Saged.

I'll take Lucifer for 200 Alex

Trent Rezorblade is a whiny cunt.
He's terrible shit ((music)) is solid evidence that there IS a god.

Shitty-whinycuck edgelords btfo.
Go cut yourself

>177777777

Never forget. The thread was shoah'd by the (((mods))).

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177776084/#177777777

cope more jew

Fedoras. Checkmate faggots.

ssssss

Sure was

>The Christian God is a loser
No u, the thread.

Nigger tongue my anus.

DEMON GOD THE THE CHRISTIANS IS WRAPPED IN SKINS.

In the dark days on the side of the HIGHWAYS I was shown by an angel who came with a billion hands and a crown of FIRE who had mouth full of vicious light that was like the SUN and was ever living without life.

The angel ha in its hands a christian, and the christian wept and cowered and squirmed, and the angel said to me in a voice like sharp cloth, with the growl of a thousand million atoms splitting

LOOK ON THE DWELLING OF THE ENEMY OF GOD THE LORD WHO DWELLS INNER EVILS OF BAAB-TETRAT THE WORM WHO EATS THAT IS CLOTHED IN SKINS WHO CALLS ITSELF GOD THE FATHER-MOTHER OF WORMS WHO ARE DEMON-MAKERS

REJECT THEM

And then the angel tore the christian apart, and the screams became flowers and the blood became a font of light and I drank the light and I was therein repeated.

GOD is the LORD who DWELLS in the upper DEEP

Follow the LORD in Black Lake

Attached: Black Lake.png (818x1000, 153K)

You just stated 15 times hes real then say once not.... which is it ? because it looks to me like you believe in him more than you dont. At this point id say your well and truly fucked on your death day lad

HEED. I have passed in the old spheres, in the bloody skies of UNIVERSE RAPE and then beyond to HOLY WAR the dimensioned angles of firey fury as a trillion LEGIONS of WORMS are torn to epices by the screaming teeth of a billion angels each with a billion hands half which old crystal vessels pouring out the WRATH OF GOD and the other half of their hands holding swords each a supernova.

AND therefore GOD has shown me the REPEATED WORD and the word has filled me with the repeated things that GOD had spoken with eyes like teeth

Forgot link, its an hr old and bang upto date

youtube.com/watch?v=iJPWnZjuUbA

Is this a Slam Bamboo reference?

youtube.com/watch?v=iWccbyICM_A

Attached: download (3).png (1180x650, 175K)

OP is a loser.
With all you said negative towards God it defiantly sounds like you believe in him. But you know what, limp noodle manlet.
>He still loves you, and l do 2

Attached: coffee time.webm (600x338, 996K)

God is one with the universe, when you are one with the universe you are one with God

plebeians like you would never understand, as even I have yet to achieve true Enlightenment.

Attached: constanza.gif (500x418, 885K)