Is she right? Are we really the cancer of history?

Is she right? Are we really the cancer of history?

Attached: 1554860983294.jpg (800x376, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's Jewish

Should be dug up and hung

no, she's an ignorant generaliser. white skin says nothing about who a person is.

gtfo.

Literally who

Some Jewish woman

Jews always project their own genocidal fantasies onto us.

You can really tell she hated how white men rejected her throughout her entire life. It's obvious no one could ever love a face like that.

Attached: 439586239056132968586.png (590x236, 44K)

>Jew thinks western history is cancer
>insists on living in the west

Attached: 1423000488655.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Of course not you faggot, SHE is. The jews get the fucking rope in the end.

looks like anthony bordain in a wig. yuck

I don't even care if she is a jew, she belongs in an oven.

Of course. Every country was fine and stable without Europeans and whites invading them and inflicting mass suffering upon them. Colonization was never necessary for the survival of these countries.

Major feminist academic, I had to read her stuff in college as do many Americans.

>Jews blame everything bad on the West
>Also claim wEstern civilization doesn't exist

>jew hates Christians and whites
imagine my shock

>colonization was never necessary for the survival of these countries
>rhodesia
>south africa currently
Except the niggers starve, run out of water and let the infrastructure fail every time they take over a white government. Pathetic.

>Karl Marx
>one of these things is not like the others

Why is she throwing one of her fellow juden under the proverbial bus here?

Were they starving before colonization? Of course they weren't because they wouldn't even have existed if they were. Which means they didn't Europeans to sustain their own existence. If only Europeans had kept their self-righteous, arrogant asses out of other people's countries.

>and they refuse to live anywhere else

They refuse to try and destroy anywhere else.

just a dumbass opinion.

Yes. They were. They were also murdering each other in enormous numbers through tribal warfare and hadn't even progressed scientifically to the point of the wheel.

The African population exploded under colonial rule through the advancements of modern medicine, the majority of the blacks in colonised African countries wouldn't be alive today had they not been colonised.

Attached: Success.jpg (1024x752, 155K)

And what if we are faggot? Should we kill ourselvs?

>They are not trying to mix the entire world into a homogenized enslaved underclass

well then they should just leave us alone then. isolate us from the rest of humanity.

jews, moslems, chinks, spics, niggers... basically everyone non-white.

most of the worlds population wouldnt be alive without white people

Attached: shadow merchant.png (375x444, 65K)

If by "we" you are referring exclusively to Marx and his ilk (and by ilk I mean KIKES) then yes, "we" are.

FUCK JEWS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES

baste

ftfy

Attached: kike blocked.jpg (800x376, 51K)

Attached: 1554764228203.jpg (1000x600, 297K)

>white people are the cancer of history
>said jew
At least a cancer grows and spreads and doesn't sit there and leech like a malformed parasitic twin

>emancipation of women
>the people who made sure i could speak in public without being immediately disregarded are cancer

After reading OP's post, I immediately Googled her just to see whether or not she was Jewish (yes, she is). Then I flipped back to this post and saw this comment.

fpbp

Who in God's world would take anything this bitter miserable ugly fucking carpet munchin' bitch says or thinks? Marx was white in her world?

(((Karl Marx))) on (((them))) marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

Attached: Gonna git dabbed on.png (858x553, 236K)

>Were they starving before colonization?
Yes.

I love how those despicable kikes try to push all their atrocities and lies upon europeans, I would have thought they'd have learnt by now you can't make us feel ashamed of our race. Any "whites" that do are obviously contaminated genetically or are the weak genes that ought to perish to Darwinism.
Also, there's that classic jewish anti-intellectualism again. Trying to besmirch the advancements white men freely gave to the world (mathematics, physics and chemistry, medicine etc) You will never replace us, Schlomo