Have you ever lost a lot of weight or conversely gained a bunch of weight?

How were you treated by people when comparing the two? Same? Worse? Better?

Attached: ffb8b856403513acd950485de7d5bb61.jpg (500x476, 96K)

Nothing taste good as skinny feels user.

Attached: 623D9D8A-B364-4E53-BCF4-6F5055E1FB2C.gif (432x480, 3.51M)

I went from 365 lbs to 184 lbs.

People treat you well when you are thin and ate shitty when you are fat. Also lots of pussy vs. none.

My mom thought I was getting too skinny or was looking good because I was filling out because I finally started looking like a fat sloppy middle aged man.

The negro at the suit store said I should be buying fitted shirts instead, which was flattering for a fatty. But for the most part reaction is more to do with how I viewed and conducted myself.

people are nicer to you if you are attractive. People also trust you more.

Is that some article or is that personal experience?

Gained 50 pounds after giving up on life and eating whenever I felt bad. People treated me worse across the board both to my face and behind it. 0/10 do not reccomend

This.

I peaked at 320lbs. You always knew you gained weight because everything got harder. Wiping your ass. Walking. Bathing. You get tired quicker.
I'm currently on the way back down. Currently at 310 and falling. It's amazing how good it feels just losing 10. Target is 220.

any tips on making the transition from fat fuck to normal? im worried about my body coming out thinner but still all fucked up. i started 305 and im down to 220 but my fat is still just fuckin disgusting

obesity should be illegal

It's called the " halo effect ". People use shortcuts in how they think and perceive. Attractive peoples ideas are often given less criticism... it's why the hottest girl I ever met had insane opinions because nobody ever called her on her bullshit...

And some philosophers were really ugly.. really makes you think

I don't like her. Her face is really tan, so is her hair and eyes. Zero contrast in color. God she's hideous.

>IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Attached: Transformation.jpg (1602x1106, 223K)

Attached: 2795906-what-is-the-halo-effect-5ae866adc673350036f1657f.png (768x512, 32K)

Honestly, do you not react to people based on their appearance and behavior? Polite people will try to ignore it, especially if it makes them not look so bad, but obviously you and everybody else around you is going to have it better if you're closer to what you all want to be.

>310

Jesus at least you make me feel better for feeling bad about 236

I've gained weight and it seems like people are the same to me. Some people are nice and some are rude. It's always been that way even when I was thin.

Yeah outlaw fast food capitalism and the problem would be solved

It's the same guy, just clean cut. Most attractive people don't have to try. They just wake up and look good and clean.

Fake and gay

I've seen people be rude to fatties yet I think they're just people like everyone else. Some are fat, some are mean.

being rich trumps looking good though.

both of those images are disgusting

>people are the same

Leave plebbit

I used to be a skinny fuck. Went from 130lbs to about 210 now. At 6'1" so no not a manlet - about 15% bf right now.
People generally respect my opinions more, and are less likely to challenge me unless they are quite opinionated. Attention is more frequently from other men and older women, but it still vastly improved my ability to pick up chicks. Nowadays it's just a nuisance as I'm getting married this summer to the woman of my dreams, but I still like being big and strong to intimidate people. I'm not huge but going from 13-17" arms has been a dramatic change.

I went from 250 lbs to 157 lbs through an american weight loss group called "Profile" by sanford. It 100% works. People treat you way nicer when you're skinny. "Thin Privilege" is real but fat shaming is a good thing. Lose weight you will look good and more importanly feel 20 times better

My grandfather was a fatass and and after losing 50 pounds was promoted twice after that within a year.

I worked at a gossipy hospital when I gained weight and I know for a fact people were being shitty about it behind my back. Some were actually concerned but for many of them it was something to talk about while bored of their own lives.

Without q doubt losing weight helps in anyrhing relating to other people

Yeah leaf but jews wont let us get rich without stooping to their level

Went from 280 (33% bf) to 200 (17%bf).
>Family complimenting me everyday
>Friendlier interactions with random people
>No longer invisible to women
>Plenty of looks and sometimes get hit on by random women
Would never trade it for ANYTHING. Going to the gym was the best decision I ever made.

Do you like what you see in the mirror or not? That's the most important question.

i was around 300 pounds and i'm at 170 now.
people do treat you differently. Losing weight was the best thing i've ever done.

im just pointing out that people will judge you more based on your social value than your physical looks.

I recently lost a lot of weight, probably 40-50 pounds in less than a year, and my mother thinks I look too thin. I think it may just be a thing with mothers though.

That's why I'm blackpilled. I'm going to thr gym a lot doing workout routines and not just fucking about. I'm getting in Mich better shape but I'm not losing weight.

I eat when I feel bad and it's a bitch to stop. Makes me want to load a fucking glock

Can you take hot food? Spicy enough and it shuts down the must-eat-more response. You can even get high off it.

Don't need to go tot he gym to lose weight. Just work on your diet.

Nice, congratulations man

This.

If you are fat then women pay less attention to you/more likely to view you as friend. If you are lower body fat you need a bit of muscle or lifting base from a sport or other training to demand any sort of respect. Think of an upside down triangle and proportions.

I weighed myself recently after having to go get a new pair of jeans because my old ones were pretty tight and learned I've gained ~20lbs in the last 5 or so months.
I feel like shit and don't even like to look at myself in the mirror now because of the gut that I'm forming so I'm increasing my morning workout routine to help get rid of it. fuck winter

Perfect body.

>im just pointing out that people will judge you more based on your social value than your physical looks.

Wrong

It's amazing how touchy women get when they see you gained a decent bit of muscle mass. They always find an excuse to touch your arms, shoulders or back.

It's both amazing and disgusting

Need and being efficient are two different things. Resistance training is among the most effective ways to force your body to burn fat reserves or look bigger or get stronger, depending on your objectives.

I lost weight in time for my second year of college. People that remembered what I looked like before thought I was making great progress, each time along the way that changes became noticeable. I mostly lost the weight due to forcing myself to eat less during meals, no snacks, and more vegetables and fruits, as well as putting myself to work on exercise routines. It was forceful, but at that grueling pace, I lost around eighty pounds, from 240 lbs to 160 lbs, and I am 6 1'5" in height.

I mean I've already obtained love, house, job and kids so it's not something I care about that much. Sometimes I feel like I'm treated differently but I'm not sure if it's in my head. I've been subject to cruelty when attractive and when unattractive.

But that's understandable because it's such an extreme difference.

I'm about 240 now, 6'1''. I was a porky kid and have a fat kid mentality. However, in college for a few years I was an absolute health nut. Like, I made myself feel bad for drinking PROPEL FITNESS WATER for the fucking calories in it.

I was 160 and a bronze, ottermode god for a short time. I looked like a god, and was treated like a god. People treat you very, very differently when you're good looking. Especially women. And men are more combative with you, and compete with you more. I have always been a beta autist but looking back on it there were so, so, so many times where it was obvious I was making the cashier wet, my coworkers wet, my sister wet, etc. Women literally fawn over you. You can be an asshole, you can be an autist, and they do not give a fuck. They want you. It doesn't even matter if you have a shrimp dick.

There was a lifeguard, who IMO was hotter than , who saw my dick and a bunch of other guys' (she lifeguarded while we went skinny dipping.) Now, I'm not small but I'm definitely a grower not a shower. She still wanted me so, so bad. She was always talking to me. Always.

But alas - I still had a fat kid's mind, and I didn't pick up on it.

TL;DR yes you can smash pretty much any bitch you want if you're a bronze god.

Attached: 1543654371131.jpg (576x720, 137K)

If its the same regardless of if you're attractive or not, then it's probably not to do with your weight. That's pretty easy to factor out.

Are you me?

My life is all work and food is the only happiness.

Used to be a bit chubby, then lost a shit ton of weight and got super Jow Forums (am a bodybuilder and personal trainer) and now I get respect from everyone and don't even have to hide my power level. Pretty nice desu.

Attached: feelsgood2.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

personally, I think it's better to start by getting your diet in order;

Spend a few months just eating regular amounts at regular times with maybe very light workouts.

Then, once it's a habit built into your brain, start adding in heavier workouts and stress your body a bit....
If you don't take it slow and go one step at a time, your body is going to crash and you will revert to bad habits.

This is where I am at too, but being fat is holding me back from taking the next step to become a community leader. Plus me and my wife dont have sex anymore

>skinny dipping with a female life guard
That's only slightly less of a beta sausage party than skinny dipping with a male life guard

>bronze bronze
shut the fuck up you virgin browncel.

I've been getting these annoying negative thoughts and it's almost like food is temporary a relief from the pain.

This. Diet was the first step I took to lose weight. Went from 3500-4000 to 1800-2000 calories/day. Took 2 years to drop my intake that much (wouldn't suggest dropping that far, my low metabolism allows me to live off that few calories). Gradually drop your daily caloric intake until your body can't function optimally to know your limit.

Fuck you I'm R-U 152 nigger I'm whiter than you are.

Whatever works. I think both take time to figure out.

amen

t. never had true brotherhood with his fellow men
feel bad for you bruh. skinny dipping is fun as fuck.

Redpill me on DNP? Did they ban it because they know high bodyfat leads to increased estrogen and low T?

Attached: 1554780545023.jpg (885x1280, 127K)

microwavable brussels spouts as snacks w/ parmesan cheese, butter, salt, pepper. eat your feelings but be smart about it.

In what way is it more fun than skinny dipping on your own
>wow my dick is flopping around in this viscous water
>that's neat
I'd rather have it safely contained like pretty much any other time than wondering about pleasuring myself or engaging in normal sex.

I've never skinny dipped. Always people everywhere I go.

I lost 30 lbs on keto diet, got a lot of compliments. Gained 20 of it back recently but I'm not sure how much of that is muscle since I've been bulking and lifting heavy. I'm definitely a bit more pudgy right now.

I have a pool, want to come over?

Attached: 1549827774165.jpg (581x1024, 99K)

I lost about 80 lbs (or 35 kilo) between the ages of 15-16. It took about five years for my personality to fully catch up and for me to overcome my neuroses and other accumulated personality problems that came with being overweight.

Working out and building muscle helped a lot, as did sexual success with attractive girls.

I had the benefit of a pool in the backyard. Maybe you have somewhere you could hike off to? It is a bit thrilling to run around and jump in the water naked, but I just don't think of it as much of a group sport.

And to be fair, I think grappling and wrestling is fun, and I don't get uptight about it if that means maybe someone's junk is going to get ground into somebody else's whatever once in an odd while.

Nothing to redpill you on

Basically arsenic

Take less than lethal dose and your body heats up and melts fat

Better not sleep on anything that you like... the fat literally seeps out of you as you overheat....

No I am not joking

I shouldnt be eating my feelings anyway. I ran an errand just now kinda late and unexpected and I'm stressed out and without thinking about it ate 600 calories of protein bars in my 30 min drive home....

Fuck. I'm tired of being permanently 250+ pounds. I didnt even think about it, just stuffed em in and I am shit for doing so. God damn

I've been within 5 pounds of my same weight since the year I graduated high school.

389 to 244 here got about 25 to go you can do it bro

It’s because if you have muscles and are attractive they feel they can get all touchy-feely with you without getting stalked afterwards because you’re getting plenty of chicks. I’m starting to think men that purchase sex dolls will be much more successful with women because they’ll chill out and women will feel more comfortable around them

go fuck yourself

Exercise does next to fuck all for weight loss (though obviously it is good for your body other than that). Your body uses more energy just being alive for 1 minute than sprinting a mile uses up.

To lose weight you need to cut your energy intake to the point that your body needs to dip into its stored reserves. Cut the snacks and 3 large meals a day.

When I was attractive, I had a lot of people be cruel to me out of jealousy. Now people are less cruel to me.

How about a musical instrument or watching youtube videos of truck crashes and power transformer explosions or something else more interesting than eating? You could do something simple like eating cole slaw or drawing out one bowl of popcorn or whatever if you need a little drawn out stomach stimulation.

There are other ways to get out stress. It's really just the stress of switching over to one that you can get into a groove with to change habits. Keep it up for 3 weeks before expecting it to begin to set in. 3 months for CNS adaptation, as a rule. So you might need to allocate a long-running anime if it's going to take you a whole episode each time.

Yeah I was fat in highschool. Got treated like a dog.
I got skinny and muscular afterward.
Fucking women of all ages wanted me, and weren't shy about it. Older women, younger women... It was insane. I was still too shy from all the bullying to act on it. I now have a dad bod.

you have to get used to being hungry, and you should start feeling good about being hungry. when you're hungry you become sharper, your senses heighten. drink water when you're hungry. if you have a craving try to drink a diet soda. and brussels sprouts. trust me dude. stuff your freezer with that shit. brussels sprouts are good when you're hungry but FUCKING DISGUSTING when you're full of them. train yourself to eat brussels sprouts with parmesan cheese (like at a pizza restaurant, sprinkle that shit on as much as you want,) salt, pepper, and a little butter as soon as you get home. Strive to get one sandwich at work instead of two. Strive to not have anything after dinner. You can do it man.

Attached: 1539921432972.png (1548x1040, 389K)

>Most attractive people don't have to try. They just wake up and look good and clean.
This is not true. They spend inordinate amounts of time (and money) on their appearance, especially their wardrobe and grooming. They'll put in the time at the gym or playing sports to stay toned, go outside for a tan (basically avoiding being pasty), and they'll get a haircut either weekly or every fortnight. It's a lot of effort.

In contrast, they don't spend time arguing on Jow Forums, for the most part.

source: I work with attractive people and overhear them talking about their routines every now and then. I can barely be assed to drag a comb through my hair and get a haircut once a month so I'm the unattractive guy in my office.

I lose 30 pounds and gain it all within a month sometimes.

It's fun being fat.
And it's fun being rail thin.

Spice it up.

I was a fatso in high school, although that started to get a little better when I decided it was stupid to eat for no reason toward the end of my growth spurt.

decades later I still fit into my high school clothes, but it's just more awkward because I'm bigger all around and generally flabbier.

Now that I think about it I am fucking Umaru chan when I'm stressed. I'll give broccoli and Brussels a try as well as just being used to being Hungary

Attached: himouto.jpg (1600x900, 103K)

>have you ever gained a bunch of weight
Yes, it's been up and down but usually when I ever put on weight it was in cooerlation when I was taking medication for anxiety/depression ever since I was 10.
>Have you ever lost weight
Gone up and down but since December, I've lost 33 lbs and plan to lose 21 more lbs by end of June or hopefully earlier to be at perfect height/weight ratio. Just jogged 16 miles today with the intent of hitting up to 100 by Friday night and eventually do 150 per week.

I would say better, but keep in mind your personality plays a great role in how people will ultimately treat you especially if you're a guy.

Just learn to cook. If you make it taste good, you'll eat lots of it, even if its just a whole bunch of mainly vegetable soup with bits of tasty meat or whatever.

if you're a lazy fuck like me, get the steam pouches of brussels sprouts and other veggies. they're like $1.00 where i live. throw them in the microwave for 5 minutes and voila.

Do you think homeschool is a favor or a hindrance in a situation where the kid is fat?

Lots and lots of compliments from my coworkers. Dropped 90lbs in the past 10 months.

Attached: 1529106400084.jpg (720x405, 28K)

She’s a solid 10/10 faggot
Yep. Just a cute butt and tits and flat stomach and nice tight thighs.

I miss skinny Tay Tay

Attached: 8CCFED7A-9A3C-4382-BBAB-3B02AC88AC3C.jpg (720x720, 68K)

Only when I was a kid. I play golf with a couple of fat old bastards who are doing just fine. If a man is successful enough to put a nice watch on his wrist and nice shoes on his feet, nobody really cares about the size of his waist. Fuck what other people think and find joy in the act of leveling up itself OP. Character and values first. Appearance second. Small steps m8

damn nigga good job, what have you been doing to lose it and are your tits saggy from all the extra skin?

>Most attractive people don't have to try. They just wake up and look good and clean.

That's 100% bullshit. As someone who's been told nonstop that I'm cute/handsome ever since I was in 1st grade, your appearance can play a heavy role in how you look. You're not going to look attractive if you don't take care of that appearance of yours. You think if some handsome model gained a shitload of weight, stopped shaving and grew a neckbeard, and didn't bother to shower on top of wanting to wear a fedora and cargo shorts would be desired by women still?

I went from a 5 to an 8 facially when I lost 70 lbs of weight, so I experienced a drastic change in the way people treated me. The biggest change came just before the last 15, when my face was suddenly angular and my chubby cheeks sunk.

It’s all abouts looks. If you don’t carry weight on your face, nothing is going to change(in terms of how others behave) if you lose weight.

But that's just not true. There is natural beauty and unnatural beauty. Some girls wake up with perfect blonde tussled hair, rosy cheeks, blue eyes, and throw on a t-shirt and jeans and turn heads. Others spend hours caking on makeup just to be considered professional.

Maybe five years ago, I got in really, really good shape. I'm short, have kind of an odd face. But can gain muscle and lose fat fairly easily. Anyway, I got into legit great shape. Very symmetrical, but with popeye forearms. I started dressing good too. Basic solid white or black t-shirts, well fitting jeans, with a belt, and the shirt tucked in. Nice clean sneakers.

It was amazing. Women actually eye-balling me. Guys acting submissively friendly. People of both sexes just making random positive comments.

The problem was that I always insecure about my appearance, and now, I was the opposite. Two sides of the same coin I suppose. In both cases I was placing way too much of my self-worth solely on how I looked.

Being vain is pretty gay desu. Workout, sure. But do not build your self-worth based on how you look. That's literally what women do. And they're retarded.

Also you have no idea who posts on here. Looks can be decieving, as well.

Good on you man! How tall are you and what did you weigh prior? I'm looking to speed up my weight loss just to drop this 21lbs quicker before beach season.

She's still pretty skinny. Lot of these angle shots can make you either look fatter or skinnier depending on how they're shot and with what. Either way, she's almost 30.

Personality and charisma are huge.