Nuke Dreams

I had a hyper-realistic dream that I witnessed a nuclear bomb get dropped last night.
I've never had a dream like that before. Basically in my dream we went far out into a nature setting, I guess to get away from the population center or something. We set up a tent to camp while the possibility of a nuclear event passed. But then, the nuke fell on the area we were hiding out in.
I'm wondering if any other anons have had this kind of vision. ITT share stories of realistic dreams you have had where a happening event occurred.

Attached: 1546036477105.jpg (700x473, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtRbXdgMND8
youtube.com/watch?v=gqPbwQWtg6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because ur plugged in to the internet where all movies stream your dreams.

I had a nuke dream like 10 years ago. Utterly terrifying feeling. I woke up with a super dry mouth, exhausted and i felt shaky. I legit went outside and sat on my front steps. The sky out front of my house where i had dreamt the mushroom cloud had been was bright red during a summer sunset and birds were singing. It was super relaxing and i was in awe of the contrast between that and the dream.

Dream went like this. I was in my house which faces west, and i was standing in my living room by the big front window. Instantly there was a blinding flash which made me use my arm to shield my face. When i looked back the sky was a mixture of dark red and black clouds rolling towards my house. I could barely see the mushroom cloud but i knew the shockwave was on its way, and fast on its way. I screamed to my brother to run to the basement with me. As soon as our feet hit the basement floor a wave of destruction flew over our heads, loud as hell tearing our house to nothing.
Next thing i know our family is out at a mall parking lot, sky still scorched red and black, debris blowing about, like 9/11 clips in NYC, and theres hundreds of people just staggering around confused and in a daze where everyone looks like they havent slept in a week. Theres a military jeep parked on the road directing people to leave the city and head North. Hes doing this through an old school bullhorn perched high above the jeeps roof racks.
We're told it was China and Germany who nuked us.

Weird teammates there huh? China and Germany. We were also told it was strictly done as a warning to the United States. So here i am in Canada, a nuke does off to the west of my location, and it was extremely destructive but was only done to warn the US.

Make of that what you will. I always have and still do have extremely realistic and vivid dreams in detail i can remember for long times. I love it. Its like i get to live a second life thats waaay more crazy than my waking life.

In my dream it was like I was nowhere near any communication, and thought I was in the clear far enough away from anything.
Next thing I know, oh fuck I can hear a military plane coming this way, wtf? I lay down in sort of a ditch, but inside a tent, and put my hands over my head since there was nowhere to take cover. Next thing I know, boom! It's close. Don't remember much after that, just huge explosion sound and feeling like I was vaporized.

i have hyper-realistic dreams all the time. theyre called lucid dreams
except mine are generally related to some event in my distance past since i haven't had any real social contact in nearly 8 years.
most of my dreams involve people i havent seen in that time, particularly my ex gf whom wont leave my subconscious mind. she will graze my thoughts during awake time but most of the time im able to completely disconnect myself through a constant intake of video games with tv shows /movies/jewtube streams on the second monitor.
i starve myself regularly for days at a time, chainsmoke, consume caffeine perpetually and have no real rhythm to my sleep cycles at all. some times i will be awake for 2-3 days at a time only to sleep for an entire day just to become hyper energetic in the middle of the nights.
i frequently have to give myself enemas using tap water with a makeshift device made from a nitromethane fuel bottle i nigger rigged some high pressure tubing line i stole from a job site a decade ago, i had to melt the pieces together but it does its job. some periods i will be so discombobulated from the lucid dreams i will create new memories from them that dont quite make much sense. and if i think about it enough ill remember it was just a dream. but the lines are being blurred none the less.

Damn man. I've had memories I thought were dreams for sure, and they turned out to be real. For years I thought Mario Bros 3 was something I only played in a dream. Then one day I played it and it really freaked me out.

I have had this dream serveral times. Are you smoking pot at all?

I had one recently where I saw a giant pink mushroom cloud in the distance while driving on an empty highway with my family in the car. Without anywhere to go, we just accepted our fate and got vaporized

I had a dream people where judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, once i relised what was happening i knew it was a dream since thats impossible.

Attached: 1554829246994.jpg (365x346, 16K)

Yeah definitely

Couple of months ago I had a strange dream.

I was in a hillside vineyard near my house.
Suddenly, a US stealth drone flow over me.
A hyper modern type I've never seen before
Just seconds later hell on earth broke loose.
There was a massive explosion in front of me.
I threw myself on the ground the last second.
Dust, soil, heat, everything blew towards me.
I was surprised I survived without a scratch.
Suddenly hordes of shitskins everywhere.
Flooding down the hills, rampaging.

Then I woke up, soaked in sweat.

Attached: 1392616013003.gif (450x285, 486K)

That's a lot like how my dream felt. I just had this feeling of "oshit it's actually happening" for the short few seconds before it happened. Also, I had a moment of acceptance when I heard the plane. I was thinking "I guess this is just what it's like".

I had a nuke dream a few weeks ago...
I was lying sideways on sandstone while everything was being nuked, it was like a cold breeze on my back and I could see the radiation blast, it was psychedelic colours, then I was in a cave with family and others.
I had a dream last night. Me and Theresa May rented out a movie, She was wearing a black dress.
Trippy

I usually don't reply to threads like this, but I had the exact same dream

Standing in a building, light flashes, look out the window, see the mushroom cloud, think "ok I'm gonna die", and then blast wave hits

Attached: 1540853853590s[2].jpg (187x250, 4K)

I´ve had something similar when all the talks about N.Korea testing their nukes and all the talks of Kim and Donnie.
I was never really afraid, but i guess deep inside i have this fear, here it is:

>wagecucking at the factory i work at
>sirens start screaming from a mile away in the city
>military choppers come in
>soldiers rounding up people, moving us into a basement
>wake up sweaty and nervous/uncomfortable
>feeling of unease lasts for 2 days

One of the most vivid and longest dreams i ever had. Why cant i get wet dreams with cute lolis dominating me with their smelly feet?

Attached: KMS.jpg (720x514, 68K)

Also Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=LtRbXdgMND8

USA WILL GET NUKED.

Nothing wrong with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from jet powered enemas, i can relate to you, user.
Sad thing is, i dont even want new social relations with people. Not counting jobmates and family members.

I am so used to being alone and apart from my job, not being tied to anything or anyone, that everytime i think about a relationship, i always end up talking myself out of it.
I would have to give up too many habits and stop funding stuff i do to my car and pc.

At least i dont get depressions.

In my dreams, it was the fucking sirens, they got into my head for days.
The initial flash of light woke me up, but it was the premise of the sound that got on my nerves afterwards.

I dont think it was all the post apocalyptic shit i like - mainly Fallout games and Metro books. I´ve never had dreams about those.

I fucking love FEAR FACTORY. One of the best shows ive ever been to.

It's a pretty common dream like your teeth falling out, punches not working or legs not being able to run, car brakes not working, missing an entire years worth of a class despite being out of school for over a decade.

They're often stress related. Try cutting back on non-physical activities that raise your heart rate.

>
acceptance

Damn.

That was exactly what I felt.

I knew what would happen, before it did.

What made all of it so insane was the level of realism.

You know, I could FEEL the dust particles blowing into my face, the small stones pattering all over my back with a trickling noise, the warmth of the explosion, the ground-shaking - even of the turbines as the drone flew over me.

It was even epic somehow.

Funnily enough the machete-swinging shitskins afterwards were scarier than all of this, lol.

I never really got to see them live, as i was born in ´91 and i only got into them few years back.
But man do i love them too.

They still tour so you may get lucky. Also they have a new album coming out so a new tour is most likely to follow.

I seen em in 2010

>missing an entire years worth of a class despite being out of school for over a decade
The absolute fucking worst. At least the teeth ones stopped after visiting a dentist.

Same type of dream. Looking out a window over Lake Michigan and watched Chicago get nuked. Sky turned red after a blinding flash that caused me to cover my face. May not have been Chicago but I was looking West which is the direction of Chicago from where I lived.

Attached: back-to-the-future-2.gif (374x273, 3.2M)

Yes. I had a dream a few months back and it felt like real life. A nuke went off in the capital just north of me and everyone walked outside wondering what the fuck is going on, screaming and all that shit. Then there was ash everywhere and I could see the giant mushroom cloud.

Dude, you are manic depressive, seriously bad. See a doctor, no reason to live in so much pain.
I know.

I had a dream a week ago. Wisps of mushroom clouds on the horizon, a twilight sky. We were loading onto a boat. Something about birds and demons.

Yeah, ill have to get over large quantity of people but i have to.
What? I really am slowpoke in this regard, i always forget to pay attention to band´s activity.
I only found out about Genexus existing about 2 weeks ago, what a nice surprise tho.

Thanks for the chat, leafbro, gotta go.

>OP doesn't realize that the nuke actually went off and this is a new timeline
yeah..."dreams..."

Posted this before reading past OP's post. Fucking weird seeing so many people describing similar things. Shit was vivid.

Last year I had a hyper realistic dream where my family and I were in an apartment im some sort of city at night and everything was all happy and jovial until there's a loud boom and they start screaming and I quickly descend the stairs I was already near to look out the window. Flames everywhere, numerous screams heard from outside. Then it happens, 3 successive firey explosions each closer to us and then a fourth hits us and the floor disappears from under me as I look down at the fireball before everything goes black. I could even feel the heat and even had what could only be described as instantaneous pre-death feelings.

I woke up bolt upright with a gasp, drenched in sweat and paced around my room for like 20 minutes before just turning on my PS4. I had only gotten 4 hours of sleep but I was in too much shock to go back to bed and it fucked with my whole day

>>/x/

Are you me?

fuck. does that happen to you too? every time I die I end up in a different timeline. so tired ._.~

Attached: sleepy.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

and nothing of value was lost.

I have fairly vivid war dreams. Typically they feature aerial combat above the small city where I was born. Multiple jets, missiles, planes falling out the sky. Usually one lands in my yard, sometimes on the house. Very intense battles, though not realistic. Every once in a while the dream will go nuclear and I always die in those. Incredibly realistic, you won't sleep much after one of those. Missile streaking through the air, the glorious flash and the visceral feeling that you are instantly being super heated to one million degrees and then you just cease to be. Going to be pissed if typing this triggers one! Sweet dreams anons.

>tfw you made that pic like three years ago
yay

Past life memory. We've been wandering this universe a long time

Lmfao youre a cuck even in your dreams

I just wish i was as cool as you are. Its Miloshes great shame. Try to do less stalking and get more sleep. Dandruff shampoo, really?

me too bro ...
youtube.com/watch?v=gqPbwQWtg6Y

>last night
>have a dream about Islamic terrorists taking hostages in a a mall
>sneak up, strangle one, and pick up his gun
>proceed to brutalise all the terrorists
>leave the mall
>smoke a cigarette by a creek with my boy and laugh about our success

I had a dream that I died in a nuclear explosion. Everything turned bright white and then I woke up. It was p cool.

I had a dream like that when I was 7 (baby boomer here). The blast knocked me to the ground and I couldnt breath.
I was also the pilot of the plane that dropped it.
Dreams, go figure

>Why cant i get wet dreams with cute lolis dominating me with their smelly feet?

Stop masturbating. Your body will give you sexual dreams (and 'nocturnal emissions') if you stop masturbating for long enough.

It is almost definitely a form of body maintenance to keep your penis and sexual organs in working order since you're not using them regularly while awake.

p.s. sleeping is when your body does all of its maintenance. Research suggests alzheimers is related to not getting enough sleep, and it's confirmed already that when you sleep your brain flushes itself with cerebro-spinal fluid which reduces the presence of alzheimer-causing plaque buildup in the brain.

Sleep is incredibly important for keeping you healthy. You should only be missing sleep in times of emergency.

well fuck i'm def getting alzheimers then

I can share one of these lucid type of dreams I've had, where it's so vivid and real you can't believe it was just a dream when you wake up.

In my case, I was in the rusted out ruins of some kind of factory/industrial place. On the ground, but surrounded by tall metal structures, with open spaces out into the wilderness through the metal. There was a group of us all together, and we were armed with various weapons. It felt very stalker-esque - it wasn't home, we were just passing through. It was night time, might have been raining, and we were clustered around a fire - I remember distinctly feeling like I was being watched, and I said something or put into motion something that got more people on watch duty - which is when we were attacked. Harsh metallic sounds, gunfire.

I was the first one hit, it wasn't bullets, it was some kind of giant mechanical wolf / robot. I remember it got my torso in its mouth and then it felt like a vice on my chest, I couldn't breathe or move, and then I woke up.

pic related is the closest in aesthetic feel I could find from my pictures folder

Attached: jan-urschel-20130913-1920.jpg (1920x823, 200K)

had a dream like that right after vegas.
was in a wheat feild or something in the midwest.
could see a city in the distance.
got nuked.

other dream:
was on a glass walkway on the side of a mountain. seemed about 6-7pm. just dark.
see people ahead at the lookout area pointing to the sky. All the people were shorter than me and had dark straight hair.
came around the bend on the walkway and could see 3 large bodies in the sky they were pointing at. One looked like the moon at a quick glance but it was actually a cool sun/star that you could look at without going blind. above it at 11 o'clock was teal color planet looking thing that was smaller than the moon/sun. at about 8 oclock was a red rusty giant fucking planet thing.
Suddenly the teal and red planet swung down like they were moving down around the sun moon. The red rusty one went below the horizon and the whole of earth shook. I had the impression everyone on the planet could see this happening. A giant cloud rose up above the mountains in the distance. A giant wall started moving towards us and as closed in i could see it was massive tidal wave of water. Before it hit i woke up.

Turned my pc and searched on google for a glass walkway on a mountain. Found tianmen skywalk. the exact place my dream was. I have never been there before or had every seen a picture of the place. I've never traveled further than florida and never left the US. Pic related is the exact spot my dream took place. Also explains the short dark hair people pointing at the sky.

Attached: glass-skywalk-Tianmen-Mount.jpg (600x377, 58K)

I had several nuke and one war dream. All of those dreams are similar. In the nuke dreams I look out the window of my room and see the mushroom cloud in the distance. Both nuke dreams take place during daytime. The war dream takes place at night, through the blinds I see men running and shooting, flashlight in the dark and helicopters in the sky. All of those dreams are pretty realistic, the war dream was terrifying and made my stomach hurt.