ISRAEL ELECTION GENERAL - /IEG/ - HAARETZ SEETHING EDITION

>How does it work?
Israel has 120 seats in its parliament. None of the 10+ parties will get enough seats for a majority, so coalition building is the name of the game.

>Who are the main players?
Right-Wing Prime Minister "Bibi" Netanyahu and Center-to-Center-left "Blue and White" alliance are each expected to get around 30 seats, and will build coalitions from there.

>Where are the results?
Here: votes21.bechirot.gov.il

RESULTS UPDATED (85% counted):

Likud (right wing) - 27%
Blue & White (le centrist) - 26%
Shas (religious) - 6%
United Torah Judaism (religious) - 5%
Yisrael Beiteinu (right wing; Russian) - 4%
Labor (cucks) - 4%
Hadash Ta'al (Arab) - 4%
United Right (fascist) - 3.66%
Kaluna (center) - 3.64%
Meretz ("progressive") - 3.61%

ALL OTHER PARTIES BELOW THRESHOLD

Attached: disctatorship.png (875x817, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NewsChannelIL,
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=JBoBjZzzzwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking kikes.

I don't know what's worse...
To be Uruguayan and under commie government
Or palestinian and prepping jewish bulls

>we support Gantz

Attached: move-over-american-soy-boys-chinas-men-are-coming.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

meretz
(I don't frequent Jow Forums...)

97%
חלוקת המנדטים אחרי 97% מהקלפיות:

הליכוד: 37
כחול לבן: 36
יהדות התורה: 8
ש"ס: 8
העבודה: 6
חד"ש תע"ל: 6
איחוד הימין: 5
ישראל ביתנו: 5
כולנו: 4
מרצ

>thdr
Netanyahu ahread

post the source motherfucker

Shalom.

Attached: jew_votes_donors.jpg (1664x1350, 591K)

oh no no no

suddenly became very close

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 10.15.05 PM.png (1968x424, 98K)

Meanwhile in Palestine:
Time to prep the jew bulls

>it's another netanyahu episode
oh boy

>In Sanhedria, a religious neighbourhood of Jerusalem, television screens in the streets showed the image of Aryeh Deri, a politician and founder of the ultra-Orthodox party, Shas.

>People were gathering around and praying at the grave of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the spiritual leader of the party, which has been in a Netanyahu coalition government.

>Gai Ychezkel, 40, said he had voted Shas for the last 20 years. “There is no reason to change. First of all, because Rabbi Yosef said to [vote Shas]. He is the one taking care of Judaism.”

>Ychezkel said he believed his vote might help in the afterlife.

>“When you vote for Shas, you vote for eternity,” he said. “When you die, your soul goes up. Maybe there is nothing. But if you vote for Shas, maybe you have a chance. Wouldn’t you take that chance?”

Posted last thread

based
let me add to that
>I support Gantz

Attached: 1550349106649.png (1080x1920, 1.33M)

google is projected, it's not counted. It's still probably reliable but not as much. And it says projected · 93% reporting

in the oven

The source is mobile.twitter.com/NewsChannelIL, not Google. Google copies them

How the fuck can you complain about Bibi? He isn't perfect but his leadership has basically seen the end of leftist political influence in the entire fucking country.

>I support avodah

Attached: 1550698158318.png (1080x1920, 748K)

to that I counter with this

Attached: FB_IMG_1554793660417.jpg (638x960, 87K)

I thought there were no Catholcis left in Uruguay desu.
If the people are pissed and the government cannot use the shootings to boost their popularity, then the possibility of them loosing is high.

would save, from the oven and make Aryan babies with

show her benis

Where are the big jewish milkers tho? I feel deceived.

Gays get the rope.

RESULTS UPDATED (97% counted):

Likud (right wing) - 26%
Blue & White (le centrist) - 26%
Shas (religious) - 6%
United Torah Judaism (religious) - 6%
Yisrael Beiteinu (right wing; Russian) - 4%
Labor (cucks) - 4%
Hadash Ta'al (Arab) - 4%
United Right (fascist) - 3.69%
Meretz ("progressive") - 3.61%
Kaluna (center) - 3.57%
Arab List - 3.25%

THRESHOLD - 3.25%

New Right (right wing) - 3.17%

ALL OTHER PARTIES WILL NOT HIT THRESHOLD

remove this degeneracy from the holy land

my inner salah ud deen intensifies

> I support him too!

Attached: 1550765140292.jpg (750x750, 189K)

>Labor 4%

Nice to see

Wait, its a tranny? Holy shit, I feel double deceived.

There are, I hate their guts.

They are a small, noisy minority that constantly cucks our 'right' wing parties

>he can't read the description

Attached: 1469206957770.png (655x653, 443K)

lol good luck with that
is this the zenith of conservathots in israel? funny how they all look alike, no matter the country

Only Jews with Khazar blood have the milkers. She looks sephardi (arab-jew).

What kind of Catholics they are? Liberation theology Catholics? Trad Catholics?

>Kaluna (center)
>getting both the name and the description wrong

Both mostly, I wish I could hate them to the death

If it isn't sedevacantist, it isn't even worth asking.

I see.

Brazilkike check. Nextime a brazilflag disses Christ they'll be shown your screencap, kike fucking clown.

what's it say?
I don't need luck, I'm a Nazi

>she

That's a Jewish boy.

I'm under the impression that these %s are heavily skewed
so this is what it feels like when you deceive the goyim? feels great tbqhwu haver
I hope you like circumcised dicks

Nah. There are a growing healthy movement of traditional catholicism here. They don't need to deny Francis is the Pope to criticize him (and they do a lot).

I'm Christian sedevacantist

Hey Israeli user: if Blue and White win the popular vote won't the president give them the first chance to form a government. Will they be able to or did they piss off too many of the orthodox Jews?

she

>seventh day adventists
Ehh, protestants also voted for fraude amplio, they don't anymore though, so I kind of don't hate them as much, but still hold little simpathy for their ways

Although mom used to be big/still kind of is into lutheranism

>Ra'am-Balad just barely squeaks over the threshold after Supreme Court overturns their ban from Electoral Commission
>New Right just barely misses
I'm half-expecting Bennett and Shaked to be headed over to the court building right now with their old service rifles. That's gotta rankle them considering how much they've complained about the SC's partisanship.

You are a mohel dick sucker

lol nice try. She's mine

Better than I would have imagined.

netanyahu can build a clear majority coalition, the orthodox parties (both mizrahi and ashkenazi) prefer bibi

is there any country in south america with a major right wing party?

>t. anti-likud voter

Attached: 1541345720334.jpg (952x610, 409K)

>it's partisanship to not ban a legitimate and long established party that has been in the parliament for many years
ok naftali

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
If you're American and you support King Kike you are a traitor

Attached: kingkike.webm (1280x720, 962K)

It's hilarious to see all the dumbasses supporting Blue and White against the "evil boomer joos" without any idea of what the election is actually about.

UTJ, Shas, URP already said they support Netanyahu, Kulanu is in his pocket too

Gantz can't win

how the fuck did my selfie get all the way to brazil

Depends. Do you consider the GOP to be right wing?

What was the old coalition last time ?

>I don't like Bibi cause hes a hawk
>So I'm gonna support the former head of the IDF who also love the gays.
You are supposed to think up the memes not let the memes think for you.

I really hate this thing where lefties think being in dictatorship means things not going their way

kind of

Colombia and Paraguay have fairly right wing parties in party right now, chile and argentina have cuckservatives, brazil has bolzo as pres. Everyone else is either far or center left

חחחחחחח
that image is probably the best edit of that meme, it's 300% accurate
I'm surprised by the amount of zNUT shills here, I think it's mostly Israeli zoomers that come to 4channel

old: bibi, religious dudes, hard right wingers, random populists
new: bibi, religious dudes, slightly different hard right wingers, random populists

Likud, Jewish Home, United Torah Judaism, Kulanu, Shas. So basically Bibi formed a government with the ultra-orthodox Jews. That is one of the major reason Blue and White is challenging him because they seem him as appeasing the ultra-orthodox Jews who refuse to serve in the military (and take order from secular Jews) and refuse to accept the gays and give full equality to women in Jewish places of worship.

Then yes I guess. Brazil's PSL is a Brazilian GOP.
But they are "liberal-conservative". They are just a party made of a bunch of economic liberals and "conservatives".
Now, a Catholic party, a party that promoves fascism or a monarchist party we don't have.

Colombia has a cuck right now but their cucks are still to the right of what's mainstream in other countries in the region.
Chile has cuck Piñera who started pretty based but is becoming more centrist with the years

Thought so.

say that to my face not online bich and see what happens

Attached: activated zehut.jpg (1000x1192, 307K)

RT report on Israel's election: only one dude can stop Netanyahu and Mrs. Clinton running for office.
youtube.com/watch?v=JBoBjZzzzwI

>I support anything other than complete nuclear Holocaust

Attached: 1554242029136.jpg (720x861, 40K)

The electoral college is a much better system than this jew scheme.

Attached: kosher honk.jpg (1080x789, 128K)

NPR made me think it was quite the opposite of western elections, where the older people were voting for the left, and the younger Israelis were voting for the right. Not sure if that's true, but that's what I heard on the drive home today on NPR. Totally the opposite of our """"democracys"""""""

>liberal-conservative is too left wing and bourgeois
>oh hey, lets back up populist monarchists and populist 'fascists'

completely incorrect analysis, none of the things you raised were talking points in the election by either side

I thought all the Arab parties were together in the joint list, why is there two of them?

Attached: thisisgettingoutofhandnowtherearetwoofthem.jpg (762x360, 33K)

PSL is disgusting. I Spit on them, its amazing the amount of shit representatives that got elected out of the bolsowave
All they've got is dank memes and 420lmao, it's like Israel is trying to impersonate Canada

What's the deal with Israel electing kikes to everything? It's like, doesn't anyone else run for office over there?

Attached: didya ever ((((((notice)))))).jpg (474x316, 12K)

dudeweed meme is fine but its a minor issue

the much bigger point was lowered taxes, smaller government, and ending conscription

It may not have been a talking point, but if you don't realize it is a major thing driving the election then you are an idiot.

Why the fuck is everyone assuming that the left in israel is the same disco trainers and soibois as the west? As if the Palestinian or lefty jews had time or right for sex change and makeup inbetween rocket fire?

Attached: 1553878434218.jpg (676x581, 75K)

Well, there are guys that only considers to be legit right wing literally fascists, and that's something we don't have.
Although I would bet that the number of people wanting "fascism" and an authoritarian state like Franco's Spain will rise in the coming years.

I don't like them also desu.

The only live stream of the Israeli election coverage I've found is in Hebrew. Anyone got an english stream?

you lack basic understanding of the political map here, but that's OK and not surprising :)

what are the main greivances from the left that people might support far-right?

I doubt there is one.

So...nothing changes after all.

Newsflash: Franco's Spain became a cuckold haven under Franco's successors (who by the way, were Franco's lieutenants and shit)

The whole Francoist 'movement' is the Partido 'Popular'

please delayed soldiers votes save the Queen of the Right-Wingers

Attached: AYELET_SHAKED.jpg (1587x2249, 1.02M)

it's 5:43 and the hebrew coverage is scraping the bottom of the barrel right now, best wait until tomorrow for fresh memes

If you think Bibi cozying up to the ultra-orthodox isn't driving a lot of the support for Blue and White than you lack basic understanding of politics in general.

>Supporting what’s best for Israel instead of what’s worst
Found the kike.

Almost 4% of Israel votes fascist, compared to 5% orthodox religious

Thats interesting

well atleast they'll kill more muzzies