Hey antisemetic nazis

Hey antisemetic nazis
You lose
Again
Lol

Attached: F65D93C1-7328-48DF-A24C-B5D5EADBB841.jpg (750x833, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/
youtube.com/watch?v=JBoBjZzzzwI
youtu.be/WEj2hCugiBo
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Netanyahu = More Zionism

Literally who thought anyone else would win?
Also Bibi is basically a Jewish Nazi.

damn bibi is unstumppable.

Netanyahu is based right-wing.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why would Jow Forums want a center-leftist?

Patience kike, patience

Attached: 1547384863176.jpg (640x480, 136K)

>nazis you lose
>accelerations win!
>nazis win!
Palestine annexed when?!

Most everyone on here is from Israel running a US proxy. MIGA's all around you don't even know it

GIMMIE' DAT WESTBANK CHAN NOW

IM EXPECTING SOME WESTBANK CHAN MEMES

So he lost to a kike? I don't understand what you're saying, nationalist kikes and commie kikes are still kikes. Every day Israel exists is a defeat

implying these elections aren't fucking rigged, hahaha, the liberal parties in Israel are all fucking Mossad honeypots to catch traitors against their kike race who side with the Palestinians or even White people in the West. All of these elections are controlled and merely theatrics. The Orthodox Jews in Israel control the election and the Israeli government through an oligarchic hierarchy of rabbis. The Orthodox Jews are the elite caste in Israel that is why they can avoid compulsory conscription into the Israeli military.

The kikes would never let something so important as the survival of their tribe(and Israeli nation of Edomites/Canaanites) and their central technologically advanced intelligence hub that is the modern day state of Israel be at the mercy of the will of fate.

Oh I 100% want left, Israel need more diversity

>would never let something so important as the survival of their tribe
Yeah, totally.

Now let's admit our complicit guilt in slavery and invite millions of uneducated brown people into America.

why would nazis or even muslims be upset about bibi winning? over his term israel has gone form bad to worse:
>amerigolem defeated by iran in both syria and iraq
>iranian military presence in syria at israel's border
>hezbollah stronger than ever (and they were already strong enough to btfo the IDF 13 years ago)
>American popular support for israel lowest its been in decades

So Trump likes sucking Bibi off, whoopee. All he's doing is throwing away possible negotiation cards away fro nothing. Moving the embassy, recognizing the Golan theft and calling the IRGC terrorists accomplishes nothing of practical value for israel beyond making mizrahi dumbfucks cheer for le based Bibi.

LMAO Israeli "democracy" is a joke.

timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/

Attached: Israeli (((Democracy))).png (1200x2073, 329K)

>Now let's admit our complicit guilt in slavery and invite millions of uneducated brown people into America.
When did I ever say that?

Sorry, Ahmed. Killing Muslims is more important.

>Antisemites care or benefit on who the kikes choose as their shlomo king
Improve your banter shill

Attached: 1513421219362.png (701x520, 594K)

True, he has been ass kissing Hungary, Poland, Brazil, and Trump when all the other Jews warned him not to.

Now we can call him the Nazi head of a Colonialist state and demand he open the borders. Either the Jews get fucked or they create a good precedent for us.

Liberal parties ran Israel for most of its history. Both sides are united on their goyim policy

israel hardly kills any muslims on their own. they set up proxies like ISIS to do that, the problem is the blowback of terrorism from their little pets occurring across europe.

You live in America and allow it to happen. You said it with your lack of action.

You're complicit, at best.

I'm young and since my young adult life I have hated shitskins but there is nothing I can do about it until civil war and race war comes.

The call to action is pointless and will have better efforts starting a family. The only way to win the race war is to out breed them.

RT report on the election:
youtube.com/watch?v=JBoBjZzzzwI
Which one of Satan's darlings will win?

Jow Forums hates him
They hate Israel
And Zionism as a whole.

>Jews
>living in Mafia state

Honestly, how could it be any other way...

I hate to admit it, Trump only managed to piss the hell off the Muslims. He doesn't helping Israel's reputation at all.

All of them.
youtu.be/WEj2hCugiBo

>he doesn't know

He's implicated in 9-11, as well as other crimes against the US. You can thank him for dead troops from ISIS, billions in tax dollars stolen, and our lack of representation in politics and media.

did we? i dont think you understand israel isnt popular globally. without a change in leadership this wont change AND israel cant keep republicans in power in america AND the democrats wont be able to justify "muh holy land gibs" when their wn people live paycheck to paycheck. according to one study about 70% of americans do which explains the insane credit card debt and looking at canada when that credit card debt peaks and you max out all your cards gdp growth will fall and we have a fiat currency ... AND you cant go back to gold standard because they sold all that shit practically under gw bush and fort nox doesnt even have gold now

He rigged the US Election why wouldn't he be able to rig the Israeli?

Bibi was one of the architects of the attack on the US pentagon/trade center on September 11, 2001 that killed 4000 americans. He then used his lobby of american jews loyal to israeli to lobby for wars against Israels enemies for 20 years that would kill thousands of Americans, millions of arabs and displace tens of millions more all over the world mostly into europe causing the migrant crisis. All at the cost for the US taxpayer at 6.5 trillion USD.

>Hey antisemetic nazis
at least our flag wasn't designed by Hitler

like anyone from Jow Forums thought netanyahu was going to lose or cared at all one way or the other. it's always a jew ruling over you, it doesn't matter who it is.

Good news, I was rooting for Bibi.

i fail to see how this differentiates him from any kike. they are all responsible for the crimes you list. Bibi is just more obviously and genuinely a cunt than the average jew.

>Bibi wins
imagine Mein Schock

Attached: 68B0AE83-B144-4D4C-AC50-5(...).jpg (1080x1440, 222K)

Speak for yourself Muhammad. Israel serves my interest and i'd rather Bibi at the helm.

Think about it for a moment. Why wouldn't we want a jewish ethnonationalist as the head of the jewish ethnostate? Gantz has the PR that Bibi lacks.

Wow, they even rig their own elections.

Attached: 1484291279193.jpg (211x255, 18K)

>they are all responsible for the crimes you list
What the fuck are you talking about you?

Gantz is a sneaky kike with a PR machine. Bibi is a ruthlessly ethnonationalist that is hated by the left.

Eloquent.

To rub salt in the wound, he stood before our congress and fucking lectured them - receiving 100% applause rates among the audience of course. He habitually plays on the truth that Americans are political retards, all thanks to the sayanim's programming.

Attached: 1543230697081.png (924x1042, 578K)

MAKE ISRAE- I MEAN AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HAHA...HA.

Attached: Capture.png (846x649, 898K)

Instead of being a stormnigger why don't you accuse them of shit they've actually done? The jews didn't force those 19 hijackers to fly into the WTC and they didn't force the other 900 Islamic terrorist attacks. Jews didn't force Muslim scum to rape, murder and colonize us for 1,000 years.

Sure Israel probably knew and jews opened the gates, but come on. Don't be one of these losers.

Attached: kill-these-niggers.jpg (1280x720, 785K)

This

And you thought US elections were a joke? Kek

Iran shills gotta be mad that their Blue and White investment couldn't do it even with corruption indictments over Bibi's head.

lmao

Bibi has been the best thing to Iran

Attached: 4735985769823469058123.png (532x398, 367K)

Based? Since when capitalistic jews were "based"? You rotten piece of misery. Go suck Paul Wolfowitz dick.

>american flag cocksucking israel and smearing anti-israel dissenters as muslims

yeah.

Attached: smith-chart-01.png (700x392, 54K)

If their leftist party had won would our leftist then align themselves with Israel?

Attached: ab.png (204x247, 2K)

Good that just won me £100 ... get real its always been a dead cert because there are no honest elections, if you think there are youve not been paying attention.

I unironically prefer bibi to lefty jews...so good

We love Israel!

Attached: 1554696362438.jpg (1024x701, 231K)

Who cares if he's right wing? Do you have an common fucking sense he's a zionist rat.

>Palestine annexed when?!
After the next mass Aliyah. Outside of the Gaza Strip, the demographic wind is at Israel's back from the river to the sea. All that's missing is about 3 million extra Jewish bodies to cancel out the existing Palestinians.

So little is known about Israeli internal politics here. Can you elaborate?

Do you ? Israel was entirely a zionist concept by default the country is a right wing nation and can be nothing else, you fucking retard,

don't have a hell of a lot more to add other than he beat a center left party(which by Israel standards is still pretty conservative) but it was still more left.
There are plenty of arguments to be made for him losing being good, but over all Israel staying right wing is better for us long term imo.

There was an election in the middle east? Who cares

I support zionism you retard. Just like west countries should shut down immigration. fuck american jew traitors like the inbreds at the NY times.
Zionists Israelis I can get behind

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you having an aneurysm? Israel has been running Al Qaeda since the 1980s when they sent army intelligence to Afghanistan to arm them with soviet weapons taken from lebanon/Jordan and train them in conjunction with CIA handlers. They have been running ISIS since its inception as well.

Israel army intelligence units were in the twin towers for months installing thermite charges on load bearing beams before they used remote control systems to fly the planes into the buildings.

Attached: G thing.jpg (881x622, 188K)

If this gives truthful insight to this issue among population, it literally shows how much pure idiots live among us. Israel didn't even exist before WW2 in its current form. Israel has been steadily stealing land from palestinians. Or, "colonizing". Whatever you want to call it. All these "moral" western nations do NOTHING about it. Absolutely nothing. Just whine with their pathetic, weak phrases which mean nothing.

Democracy was a mistake. Average John Doe simply doesn't have mental capabilities required for it. Not even near. You only have to look at them objectively. Who even could make such claim with straight face, that average Joe is wise enough to decide the fate of nation?

It's absurd.

Is it really "better for you" in long term that Middle East stays violent shithole? Your dear Netanjahu and the rest keep it that way. What exactly is the "grand plan" here? Wait until neighbours of Israel get pissed off enough to go all-in on Israel?

Also, better for who exactly? It's not better for John Doe. It's not better for average jew. It's not better for average mudslim (this of course could lighten you). It's not better for any average citizenry, that's for sure.

Where are the other marking schizo?

Attached: pub52c3_006_2.jpg (410x319, 25K)

In the past Israel has been an alley to some on "our" side
They were more loyal to SA and Rhodesia back in the day than any of our faggot countries were.
If things truly get fucked in this world a right wing Israel will be more likely to aid white independent groups>leftists and muslims who despise them
This is all pretty abstract, I just have the feeling that it's a better position to have Israel in for us
doesn't make a difference to anyone really currently

Wrong.

True, Basedbi is /ourkike/

This comment got the shills BIG MAD.

Will they just make him Emperor yet?

BIBASED!
POWERFUL

Attached: POWERFUL.gif (2000x2000, 778K)

There is no greater tool for turning normies against jews than Netanyahu. He is the most useful of idiots.

>let's admit our complicit guilt in slavery
it was the royal families of Europe who made all the money on that

(((Netanyahu)))

Attached: 1554778267341.png (588x617, 507K)

>Netanyahu support far right party in europe

So this confirms that Palestinians are occupying Israeli land.

Netanyahu has pretty similar policies to Hitler though, purge your ethnic rivals (in this case Palestinians) from territory you want and otherwise do whatever you can to dominate and put your ethnic group on the top of the world.

no it fucking doesn't, only for 1 country that sucks jew dick, shit I never knew a such a fat mouth could suck such a small dick

Koreans love jews way more than even Boomer Americans do

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea

Well, then we have 3 shooting targets now.

Hes going to invade and occupy the West Bank. Then Trump will come back him up and we’ll be in another jewish war.

>One country
The only country on the list that really counts. Or do you think France and Britain have any say in anything anymore?