This only exists in white America

Attached: 20190409_161353.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-breaks-new-mexico-store-pays-cigarettes-n530616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is real

Attached: rachel_maddow_a_p.jpg (349x524, 33K)

Only if black people aren't around

Attached: 1447726843397.gif (848x480, 263K)

$1 per stick?! LOL no.
We're not allowed to use our fireplace because of smog laws.

>$1/stick
You sure this isn't some Jew town? That's outrageous for something I can make myself with any random tree

>$1 per stick
oy vey

That's just the cost of convenience, any real man should chop his own wood.

Pretty sure that thing is one of the Jewish fallen angels ready to wreck havoc to white people.

Japan also has stuff selling with no one around.

they have these on lots of roads in upstate ny

A jew wouldn't use the honor system to sell

White America is America, anything else is foreigners

>Muh Natives

They have been regulated to certain counties spread across the countries and do not extend across the land like whites do

Attached: density8.jpg (718x559, 321K)

I saw this a masaman years ago. I miss that crazy gook.

ALL PRAISE TO JEWISH NIGGER HUGE HUNG LONG DONGED BBC CUM GOD OVERLORD MASTER ALPHA MALE AFRICAN NIGGERDICKS

>$1 per stick
Pretty sure jews ripping people off can be found in nonwhite parts of the country too.

nah we have that shit in Canada too
just not in the cities

relegated*

> inbf a nigger steals handfuls for a campfire...........in the forest

>I totally split wood on my own

I own a small beach restaurant/bar in an affluent area. Houses here rent for $6 000 a week. The only people that can afford to stay here are not trash. I also do not have a credit card machine, cash only. If someone doesn't have cash I give them thier food and drinks, and tell them to just pay me later. Everyone comes back and pays me. I used to own a restaurant in a big city and I couldn't put out a tip jar without someone trying to steal it.

>not splitting your own wood

the window has steel bars over it.

It's in Canada and Europe too.

t. European

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-breaks-new-mexico-store-pays-cigarettes-n530616

Attached: 1531190286751.jpg (376x349, 22K)

1 dollar stick is what city cucks with no axe nor idea of how to use one pay

you see this everywhere in the US where there aren't spics of niggers. the second there are brown people it will all disappear one night

is there a discount if you buy a whole faggot of'em

i'll give you faggots some wood

Attached: 1496111867612.jpg (682x1024, 174K)

Yea but it's hard and makes my hands get blisters and then I get sweaty and smell.

It takes time for wood to season you silly city twat

My cousin raises and butchers pigs, he lives in a small white town in rural norcal. He leaves a freezer in a roadside stand with hundreds of pounds of meat in it and a small wood box for money on an honor system, been doing it for three years and has never been ripped off.
I think he's nuts but it works.

i have been privileged to us the honour system in France (roadside fruit) UK - Devon (roadside veg) and also scotland - roadside veg. in a civil society/communities its normal and correct to pay for what you buy. the worrying thing about the image is the price for each stick - and also that massive tanker - is this a gas station? how is that so open?

Even relatively low income or trash areas if they're majority white can easily operate on this. I worked at a bar in the poorest county in the state which is also 99%+ white and we did the same thing. Never had anyone not come back to pay.

Not every country is overly paranoid about health and safety mr. uk fag with your high vis jackets all over the place.

Attached: 1554086808339.jpg (624x960, 72K)

I live in a small Western Iowa Community.
A 5 bed Victorian rents for $600 a month, hell we even have our share of what you would probably deem trash.
Yet that trash has no issues with pulling over if I'm having car trouble. Or sharing some of their hunted game for people in need, No-one here locks their doors, local farmers have honor system road side stands and dairy. Now they might receive an occasional 2nd day payment, but never a theft.
I'm guessing our very separate communities have one thing in common, wonder what that could be?

bars on the windows tho. also the sign on the fuel tank encourages you to steel.

looks like a propane tank usually ones this big belong to companies that send out trucks to refill homeowners individual tanks

When I opened I applied for my beer and wine license, it was going to cost me over $30,000 a year in insurance and property tax to sell beer. So, I told the county, fuck you I'll give it away before I pay that much in fees. I now make more off of my free beer than all the other restaurants around me, because of tips.

Thats it kike, keep getting the whites fighting each other and playing who is cucked the most.

Attached: stssi.jpg (236x303, 19K)

>$1 a piece
Holy fuck I must've cut and split $50,000 when I was growing up.

Attached: 1235354978260.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>nah we have that shit in Canada too
>just not in the cities

You mean to say that it also happens in White Canada.

/thread

same here