How do I build a harem?

How do I build a harem?
Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1545559895851.jpg (730x730, 49K)

Very carefully

You can't. You. Others can, but not you.

Build on a sturdy foundation, concrete is preferred. From there, it’s all about preferences, go online and there’s many construction resources and stone work you can have imported.

money, physical appereance, great sexual skills and a lot of patience

1) Become a Sultan
2) Buy/conquer concubines.

This, but I think another girl who facilitates the idea is the most helpful. I am 36, somewhat attractive, earn decent money, and can be charismatic when I choose, but that doesn’t matter as much as my gf.

My gf is cute, sweet, fun, and is the best wingman I could ask for. I don’t have a harem per se, but I do have four to five women who I regularly have sex with while my gf participates or watches. We just fucked a girl on Saturday night. She’s now sending me nudes and videos of herself masturbating. The other thing to keep in mind is these other girls are generally 6 or 7’s at best. One is a 9, but is much flakier. If you are looking for a group of 9’s or 10’s for your harem I’d think you’d need to be famous and/or extremely rich.

Keep in mind that until you get there you need to make sure you have the sexual skills to keep up, otherwise you will just be disappointing multiple women instead of just one. Some of the girls we fuck are initially more interested in her so I need to be great in bed to turn them in my favor. If it’s a bad experience for them they will not stay.

Sorry meant to reference this post

Easy if you're 7+/10 and and don't mind your harem consisting of 3/10's.

Charlie Manson/guru game by starting your own newage sex cult.

How to procure a girliefriend like yours?

I lucked into it. She came from overseas and a culture where loyalty to and pleasing her man is built into the women and same sex relationships are frowned upon if not actively policed. She is very educated, but retained some of those values, but her curiosity about women got the best of her.

She came here at 18 for school and got her citizenship after earning her Masters degree. We met a few years after and began dating. It started with her jokingly bringing up watching me with other women and mentioning it during sex, but I never took it seriously thinking it was a shit test. It wasn’t until years into our relationship that she brought up the idea of watching me with other women where I finally just said okay, let’s do it to test her reaction.

We eased into it. I started with flirting with other girls, touching them in front of her, and dancing with them at first. Eventually, I kissed one in front of her. When she didn’t object to any of that, we brought her friend home and I fucked her while she helped. We talk a lot about this and if she gets jealous or feels insecure I have made it very clear we can drop any or all of the other girls.

It's called be alpha enough to be a successful polyamorous dom to submissive women that don't turn out to be crazy after you lay the One Penis Policy. Keep in mind that you have to have enough sex drive for as many women as you desire. So pick your numbers carefully.

Explain

When I hang out with my girlfriend's friends it feels like I have a harem. It's such a stupid idea though, I guess I'm just not used to having female friends.

I wish I had a gf

>How do I build a harem?

Just be incredibly wealthy faggot!

How

>have marketable skills
>demonstrate you can use them effectively
>get a solid job
>save much of your income
>learn to invest
>watch your wealth grow
>(optional) use the name you may have made for yourself and the wealth you've accumulated to start your own business

Is data science good enough

It took some hard work to get her. I'm still not sure how I got her but I'm glad I did.

You need to either have several dicks or be railing coke if you have the desire to please more than 3 women in a relationship.

saying thanks in advance,fucking kek,thats a big guy secret,

money,networks,contacts and most imporatantly confidence

harem like an anime harem or harem real life harem?

Real life duh

>t. making about 180 a year and have been doing this for the last 5 years

Disagree with this idea that
>get financially stable doing high quality work and investment and they will come,

It's a cul-de-sac of stasis. I found I grew too status oriented in my field, and once you're playing at about this level, to keep up and keep improving, I found most of my evenings I'm either working out, studying, putting in extra hours, or doing work for whatever comes next.

When you get home on the weekend, you generally have to force socialization (usually pretty shit socialization) so you don't go crazy, have errands, and you usually end up just conking out and sleeping.

I'm getting smarter and stronger and richer, but romantically and socially speaking, my personal life's pretty dead.

I need to do both
Maybe we need drugs brother

Never did drugs, and don't want to.

Everyone I know who does seems to be depressed and want to quit, you maybe get arrested if you're caught with them, and it cuts into budget for much more interesting splurge spends (good food, vidya, private lessons and mentorship)

Yeah probably for the best

Who is this girl

Be mormon, have money

Aren't they crazy

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Pft

you dont build a harem. a harem comes to you.

If you cultivate the garden

Hmm well I've managed to pick up a girl who's happy to sub for me without me having to "date" her. She's fine with me remaining single and our relationship to not be serious.

I suppose if I can land the same arrangement with a few more women simultaneously that would be how you do it? I'll try it out and let you know how it goes OP.

Though I would expect if a good romantic prospect came a long for her I would lose her, but that is fine with me and kind of ideal.

That's just poly

I used to have one back in high school, you just need to get a bunch of women to want to compete over who gets you, extra points if there's different friend groups involved as they'll form rivalries between the groups.
Outside of high school I'd say that you'd have to score several women who are into poly relationships, preferably these women all know each other and are friends as that will help keep the balance in the relationship.
Poly relationships require a lot of work as you have to manage how you demonstrate affection to everyone while keeping everyone happy. I wouldn't recommend getting into one to begin with, but at most double time two friends who both like you or something along those lines, the more people that are involved in a poly relationship actively the harder it gets to manage.

you get your plans, permissions, builder crew, money/investor. thats the gist of it

You can if you are rapper royalty, pimp or dope dealer.

If you're not any of the above you can collect multiple women but you can't let them know about the others even if you believe they wouldn't care.

Optimal number is three women but you should constantly be recruiting.

Bricks and mortar

Money of serial killer level's of charisma / target acquisition.
The Ted Bundy's of the world have both the charm and the ability to smell people susceptible to their bullshit. The money stuff's self explanatory.

I've had two girls before so I can give you tips for that.
Move to a place where it's more the norm and then find friends in circles where it's acceptable. I kinda lucked into it from those two situations.
The place I know of is cape cod, MA to Connecticut in rural neiborhoods. For some reason it just happens there. Not sure why.
As for finding friend groups that accept it, for me it was the nerdy alternative people. Got a girlfriend that was bisexual and we both liked this other girl in our circle that for some reason was always a third GF in relationships. So we took her out a lot and flirted with he and she moved in. Also got to have threesome with my gfs other childhood bisexual friend but we were all drunk and having fun in her basement and things just happened.
Bisexuals man. A wonderful thing.

Also as a side note I was not some amazing well off guy or anything. I worked at Walmart and then a sandwich shop and then a liquor store during all this. I didnt have a car or even a drivers livence. I'm not that funny. I'm actually shy when meeting new people.
I don't know what they seen in me besides I was a good BF for my original GF. I think it had to do with the sex now that I think about it. We were always fucking and we got the nickname rabbits and I think other women just wanted in.

Did the girls go with other random guys?

Be rich. Whores flock to money like moths to a flame.

This

See
The things that make you rich sabotage the time and energy you’d be using to get into all of these wacky scenarios.