Are people here unironically white nationalists?

Are people here unironically white nationalists?

Attached: 1928391821.jpg (1200x754, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217
youtube.com/watch?v=LYqMgqcMiI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying you will ever find out what user thinks

>people here
kys retard

No. I am ironically a white nationalist.

no I want to live in mexico but instead of moving there I'm just going to move them here

I figured... Just wondering if any buffoons are ACTUALLY white nationalists

>Are people here
>white
No, they are not.

Attached: When you're a mutt.png (511x520, 151K)

>white nationalists
>muh pilpul
College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 657K)

>wanting to live around blacks
lmao @ your level of cuck

Jow Forums isn't white

Yes

Any questions?

Are you being ironic?

Jow Forums is a single 400 lb hacker in a basement. No one knows his political affiliation and the rest of the posters are bots in a feedback loop along with a handful of AIs of varying power.

user, did you not get the memo? All posts on Jow Forums are fictional and made for the sole purpose of satire and any reference to real people or real world events are actually coded references to minecraft servers.
Did you just get here or something?

Attached: 1554677014319.jpg (720x960, 117K)

Define white nationalist.

>people
Jow Forums is one person

Nature is white supremacist

Eep opp ork ahh ahhh
You know what that means.

The safest places in the United States are the Whitest. If you don't want your property stolen, or your ass raped, or your family murdered, It is objectively the right choice to be a white nationalist.

Why is America STILL the most powerful economy in the world when we are 56% white?

Attached: 1554690290270.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

The founders were bc ethnostates are the only way to raise a successful country

Ironically not a white nationalist

The founders imported millions of Africans.

Checked, wtf Jow Forums is one person now

Can one ever truly know the intent and thought of another?

so, basically like a reeeeal lazy and cheap holiday.

>Muh shekels
Now I know you're jewish

>unironically
fuck no

there should only be whites here and they should each be hand-picked from groups of applicants.

Attached: d88.png (499x280, 164K)

we aren't 56% white, what are you saying?

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217

I'm a German Nationalist

Attached: Austrian_German_Soldiers.jpg (613x800, 87K)

It's more of a class thing honestly. I can show you an all white trailer park in Florida where they steal anything that isn't bolted down, combined with rampant drug use. But then I can also show you a community of Atlanta that is full of wealthy professional blacks who live in mansions with well maintained yards.

>60%
Does that include the 20-30 million undocumented Americans?

As slaves, not citizens. What's your point?

Attached: DCIq58aUQAA9qZR.jpg_large.jpg (2048x937, 338K)

No, but I'm of the "we'll always be a minority but white administration is preferable to mexican administration" school of thought.

That's a secret, don't tell.

if the hatred and dehumanization of Whites continues as it has over the past decade, then yes. And it won't be a choice because I believe Whites are superior, but to preserve my very own existence.

You realize Jefferson had jungle fever?

You can't be serious.

They also didn't import "millions" of blacks. Or 1 million. Or 1/2 a million. This is retards first day on the internet. OP, there are more nigger slaves in Africa today than during all of slavery.

yeah and we get all that ethnic food which is literally one thing served in a variety of ways

Retards don't even know what white nationalism is anymore. They think it means you want to murder all minorities and take over the world...

>ethno-nationalist
america should be for whites, and blacks only
mexico is for mexicans

So?

Attached: 1504711606596.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

Ethnic nationalist.

Attached: 1550291349153.jpg (1591x3502, 945K)

spic here
I feel way more safe living w/ whites then in peru

The first African slaves arrived via Santo Domingo to the San Miguel de Gualdape colony (most likely located in the Winyah Bay area of present-day South Carolina), founded by Spanish explorer Lucas Vázquez de Ayllón in 1526.

>Wtf I love endless hoards of shit skins, non-existent sense of community and skyrocketing crime now.
Fucking die.

Attached: brainlet3.png (586x578, 46K)

says 76% to me dawg

what are you saying, i didnt even say anything about this

I am a Greek Nationalist.

Attached: 1543481186391.jpg (602x374, 134K)

Is this a meme?

The first recorded Africans in British North America (including most of the future United States) were "20 and odd negroes" who came to Jamestown, Virginia via Cape Comfort in August 1619 as indentured servants.[20] As English settlers died from harsh conditions, more and more Africans were brought to work as laborers.

So this board considers Hispanics to be white?

Why is it that you only care about the economy? Are you jewish?

>hearing about white nationalism
>oh look shill threads about white nationalism

>hispanics

Spanish people are white europeans.

American spics are spics.

Attached: aloe.png (220x340, 25K)

No. Where are you going with this?

Keep pushing and find out Schlomo.

I never want to see a nigger again. I never want to see a shitskin again.

They are the scum of humanity, and deserve to go to hell for cursing the rest of us. Seriously, if all the niggers and trash died tomorrow, I would be having my own personal parade down every street waving a flag and screaming songs of joy.

I hate niggers like a bat hates the sun. They honestly don't deserve to even live on the same planet as europeans.

Yes. Multiculturalism is like communism, it goes directly against human nature which is tribalism. I predict that countries like USA will break apart within few decades similarly to the Soviet Union, though it will likely get more violent because of the diversity. Imagine the current political situation except ten times worse when white people are no longer majority and there is no any kind of unifying culture left

Then America is not 75% white... America is 60% non-Hispanic whites with about 20-30 million undocumented Americans.

There is no way people here are unironically white nationalists

why not?

I am unironically an ironic altright white nationalist.

Hail Hortler

Attached: 1504314647219.gif (250x195, 801K)

A mistake

America was 61% white in 2016 according to the SPLC.
Leave it to the kikes to know exactly how many white people are left in any given time.

I’m somewhat of a white nationalist but I would never call myself one. I’m more into American-civic nationalism

Why?

pic related

Attached: 1540064577975.jpg (1024x751, 161K)

Attached: 1511121291063.jpg (500x614, 123K)

Not really. We could just steamroll the entire world red, white, and blue so it's no longer a problem.
Supremacy is a meme argument too. All minds from Greece to Spain are responsible for the rise of the West, so there's really no need to flaunt (or in modern terms, flex); it's poor form.

Are Republicans white nationalists?

Are you Jewish?

most "hispanics" are nigger tier indios from Latin America. they basically shipped us their surplus peon population.

Latam countries are racist as shit, they treat their indios like shit. if a show like this were on US TV they would call it white suprmacist but the vast majority of Latam TV is like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=LYqMgqcMiI0

America is barely 56% white, not 60%.

Attached: potatosisters.jpg (962x650, 221K)

They should be, considering that non-whites overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

BEcause you're coasting on the wealth generated when whites were a much higher percentage of the population. Meanwhile, China is rising as the heir apparent to the 21st century, despite tight controls on immigration and an ethnically homogenous population
>big think.

The party isn't. Some of their voters may be.

Seriously though, why are you asking these questions. What's it to you?

I am a russian bot. I have no opinions unless paid to have one.

Or white separatist.
You can't have white nationalism in America but white separatism sounds good, right?

White people, on Jow Forums, lol

Attached: 1456852065338.jpg (600x742, 80K)

I am, ask me anything redditor.

(not a supremacist, though).

Attached: sam hyde fancy.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Attached: 62734678234.jpg (1200x1007, 211K)

are you unironically a jewish nationalist aka a zionist?

Yea, most whites are, privately just as most people supported Galeleo, privately.

Trump is just trying to push the same cuckservative muh hispanics are natural conservatives shit just like the RINOs.
they aren't, they vote exactly like nogs, which means gibs. unlike the nogs they aren't as easily fools because that 90 IQ isn't as easy to manipulate as the 83 IQ nogs.
this is AOC and more like her. that's what the future is going to be and that means no future.

a non white America is an America that is doomed

>Most white people are
Got anything to back that claim up?

I'm a straight white male. My economic ideology is pro Nationalist, anti Globalist. I'm an anti-federalist white Christian American family man with a wife and children, who still spends time with his father, and who spent quality time with his grandfather. I learned to shoot when I was 5 years old, the same time I learned about the American Revolution. I've passed those skills and knowledge along to my own children.

I'm everything these people hate. I represent everything that they despise. I have no use for telling lies. The source of my power comes from the truth, and the truth of this matter is that I don't fear challenges, I overcome them. I don't fear death, but God knows how much I fear myself.

Most people who have been around pol for a while are ns.

I like your words but your name earns you the bullet.

Basic biology, and common knowledge pre-ww2. Ever heard of “subconscious racism” or “white flight”?

Attached: 1526247811139.jpg (331x132, 5K)

I’m an old fashioned nationalists. I want every ethnic / religious / whatever group to be free to have their own living space

What do you think white flight is?
>The want to live among their own kind

Nice pic.

i have an entire book of stampings like that from 40's Germany and Austria from my Grandparent and a relative has a Iron cross it feels weird when holding and thinking about that it's 79 years old and the history behind it

>College educated whites including women voted for Judaism
What a surprise.

Attached: F0FCDB85-D877-422E-BB6B-AD23CA1B39BC.jpg (750x936, 298K)

>Are people here unironically white nationalists?
Fuck no I just want to deport all the Hispanics, Blacks, and Asians, and confine the Indians to a desert reservation.

Attached: brazilantifeminist.jpg (960x640, 153K)

I'm a Asian identitarian who loves America, if that makes sense.

Yang isn’t white, faggot

Attached: 3B0FA0B0-D510-431D-B10B-0CAD7AF9E502.jpg (1000x1314, 485K)

Hail Hortler!