Birth tourism

My wife is pregnant with our first child and I'm considering foregoing the free delivery at a Canadian hospital and having her deliver the baby in America. The best birthday gift for a child is dual citizenship after all.
How much does it cost down there? And what is the easiest way to do it?

Attached: image.jpg (924x1024, 95K)

$50,000
just kick her in the gooch while in the hospital parking lot to induce labor once she's 8 months in

Attached: canada jew train.jpg (4656x2612, 859K)

go to the ER, say my wife is having a baby.
she has the baby
go back to Canada
get bill for $3500

No leaf anchor babies. Stay in Canada.

Attached: 1508948492285.jpg (842x624, 37K)

Is it that easy?
I'm planning on just taking a 3 or four week vacation around the time it's supposed to happen and I've been saving for it. I've got about 15k set aside for it.. 3500 US is like 5.5k CAD
I think it'll work out
I wish I could leave this planet

Attached: image.jpg (789x550, 86K)

Between 13k and 40k CAD.

Enjoy your bill, I'm sure your wife is going to be thrilled that you're starting your parenting journies with that kind of debt.

Beats not having the first and second amendment, burger fren

Both our countries are fucked regardless.
Unless you shit out money, I suggest you keep it.
The more money you pour into one child, the less you'll be able to stretch out across multiple. And if you care about propagating your genes and preserving your culture and genetic legacy, you should want to make sure that you have enough money so you can support many children.

there has to be some cuck liberal law that could have those hospital fees waived

I wish cuck liberal policies actually did something good (like they always claim to want to do) instead of give out free harbor and money to illegals while making our cities more dangerous because enforcing laws in general is vewy mean.

user would be an illegal in this situation tho so surely there must be something. if his wife is a darky then thats gotta be a plus.

Fucking chinks and spics do it all the time. The just plop their kids here.

If the spics and Guatemalans can do it, a white Canadian might as well try
Honestly, if I had dual citizenship I would have already moved to flyover country and settled there.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

You don't have to pay your bill, just go into the er like the other fags do

>a white Canadian
oh....thats gonna be an issue

I don't see how they could possibly make you pay

just pull it out of her pussy yourself my nigger

>does it cost down there
$0. Literally just show up get birth certificate and ditch.

Can you verify this somehow?

It's gonna be a pretty white baby
The .07% African is a lie

Attached: image.jpg (750x823, 75K)

No hospital can reject service. Just show up at the emergency room. They may try to do collections, but doing in foreign courts will be too expensive. So just ignore any bill and your kid is automatically a citizen.

I don't understand why more europoors don't do this.

>inb4 50% Ashkenazi
OPEN UP YOUR EUROPEAN DROP-DOWN NOW, CANAKEK

OP delivers
The French and German section is 100% German

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 110K)

Impressive.
Have lots of babies, bud.

I'm not sure about avoiding payments. It's easier for illegals to do because they're not particularly easy to hold accountable. US Hospitals have the ability to track you down and sic a lawyer on you, but it might not be likely. If that is the case, then I suppose no harm done?

But if you're unsure or would like to be able to re-enter the US (because you will be denied if you have unpaid bills), put those funds to better use across multiple children as I stated previously. You clearly have a good genetic make-up, and you can make that kind of money go a long way.

Thanks mate
I'll have as many kids as I can afford. A woman at my church is pregnant with her 6th. I can't stand living here though
It seems anti white and anti family is everywhere

If you're huwhite, we'll take it. Can't be choosy at this point. Just promise to raise him the right way so even after he's been indoctrinated for 15-20 years by media and public schools, he might have a chance at staying sane in the clown world.