NY Assembly Passes Free College for Illegals But Not for Families of Dead American Soldiers

>New York lawmakers on Tuesday refused to advance a bill that would have provided free college tuition to the families of military personnel from the state who were killed in the line of duty.

>The Assembly’s Higher Education Committee voted 15 to 11 to hold the bipartisan bill, effectively ending its chances of making it to a floor vote this session.

>The move comes a week after lawmakers passed a $175 billion state budget that included $27 million to provide college tuition aid for undocumented immigrants.

syracuse.com/politics/2019/04/ny-assembly-no-free-college-tuition-for-gold-star-families.html#

This is the same NY state legislature that passed abortion at birth, mandated registration of all AR-15s, effectively bans handguns, and is attempting to drive all whites out of upstate with confiscatory taxes that crush business and jobs. Also, Cuomo's associates just went to jail for various bribery scandals, but Cuomo never goes to jail, because he's a Clinton associate.

Attached: NYassembly.png (1186x590, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God damn blue state Democrats are so terrible.

can someone post the guy reading the newspaper turning into Hitler?

Good, fuck ZOGbots.

Attached: 21789789878785.png (466x721, 128K)

fuck city cucks

Attached: make NY greatagain.jpg (540x960, 36K)

If veterans got pissed off and started organizing politically these faggots would shit their pants.

HONK HONK Thats some funny shit HONK HONK.

living here sometimes i forget that americans are allowed to own guns. can't remember the last time i saw a gun store.

if this is true, that's fucking ridiculous. my parents are middle-class, lower middle-class to be specific, and they had to work for us to be able to go to college, while they're given free college simply for being "oppressed". what happened to NY? i was under the assumption that the city was pretty fucking patriotic back in the day

kek

Welfare queen military "men's" gall has no bounds.

Attached: 1554827801843.jpg (389x379, 39K)

Upstate New York is extremely patriotic and white bread. NYC is a satanic hellhole.

Fucking hate this state. Might move to Colorado or Arizona.

Veterans really get shafted in this country.

checked

Attached: 1470624387443.jpg (689x768, 150K)

Attached: 1554231454286.jpg (540x354, 23K)

The southwest is completely overrun with spics. You wouldn't believe it until you experienced it fully

They'd be thrown into military jail. The top brass are all political positions and filled with swamp.

All federal funding should be pulled from states like this, but jew trump won't do it.

Trump is just one of them

(((They))) are doing everything they can to instigate a revolution. The dollar is going to collapse and when it does (((they))) need something to blame it on.

>to the families of military personnel from the state who were killed in the line of duty

Why the fuck should they be given free shit just because their father died for zog? Two wrongs don't make a right

Attached: trumpkike.jpg (720x809, 54K)

Hard to explain otherwise why they would do every single thing they can to start a war.

they are all super stores now. basically my town has 2 gun shops and both are massive with indoor/outdoor ranges. the small, local shop has gone the way of local banks and local grocery stores.

Ok, so then why should illegal beaners get anything either you spic piece of shit

Checked
NY Assembly,what a bunch of cunts

Attached: C8D66532-99C9-4C09-B997-C40AD78D9BB7.jpg (611x1024, 91K)

Don't lump us in with the city
t. Long Island

the southern parts of new york are crawling with them. we have houses in my town that seem to have been specifically built to house large immigrant communes. big brick buildings with shitloads of windows, and a tall fence surrounding it so you can't see into the backyard. there'll be 5 or 6 cars parked outside, and always one of those big 12 seater vans.

Fuck off, we're full.

They shouldn't, which is why I said "two wrongs don't make a right"

Learn to read, nigger

what county if you don't mind me asking?

patriots are all upstate

Yeah,
why should illegals get tuition assistance at all?

Attached: 1554523899890.jpg (736x673, 112K)

NYC is patriotic when it comes to going after muh terrorists and dying for Israel. That's about it sadly

Is it illegal to target the lawmakers and make them be held accountable?

Like water pistol them in public?
Nothing harmful

They have to be punished legally

They shouldn't even be accepted to uni. Any school that admits even a single undocumented should lose all govt. funding.

the fighting for zog factor isn't why this is immoral. this is not a muh support muh troops post. the point is this is another example of directly shitting on whites. who do you think veteran families are? they are overwhelmingly white conservative. so NYS shits on them, but give freebies to beaners

If they're discharged veterans, how can they do that?

Does this work for other countries? If I sneak into another country can I get college aid? Or can I just declare myself as an undocumented?

>"wahhh why don't white zog shills get special treatment too?!"

kill yourself

hahahahahahahahaha

Please share some of your freedom

oof ice cold take

So you're trashing white combat vets and their families, eh? Best of luck in the race war, Jose.

yeah 30% white Arizona is full of something indeed

No. Go invade the Carolinas or something.

why he won, sure.. now look what hes done with it

Attached: 1553823992447.jpg (646x650, 82K)

Veterans are covered by the excelsior program already. We have free tuition for all NY residents at SUNY schools already. Didnt say I'm in favor lf the system, but its grossly mischaracterized here.

But they wont, nobody does shit outside of some lonewolf assault autists.

>sins of the father
your anger is blinding you, little boy.

Attached: 04.jpg (460x460, 53K)

I want to cry, but I might as well just HONK

Attached: 1554348433244.jpg (495x275, 50K)

That image actually sounds like banks enforcing a contract.

My family has lived in the Saratoga area for over 200 years and fought for Independence. But I will never live there because they obviously don’t want people like me in their state

California and New York were always going to stay cucked. What did you expect?

that flag sounds like you love sucking cock, faggot.

Who do you think is going to be fighting in the upcoming wars for Israel? Pro-tip: it ain't White men.

Same goes for Illinois; if not for the nigger & spic fuxated Cook County, we'd be red, but well. niggers, spics and kikes, oh my!

this. white men have stopped signing up. go die for the Jew niggers & spics.

>defends banks crushing poor people with one-sided, unconscionable, contracts of adhesion that poor people have no choice but to accept in order to have a checking account, which is a de facto requirement in modern society
>uses gadsden meme flag

You're not even trying.

Yes. Fuck the zog troops

>Liberals make a huge stink over Trump "ridiculing a Gold Star family".
>Proceed to do this.

Attached: 1510905076573.png (243x243, 12K)

But they are patriotic. Just not for the country you think they would be.

>Colorado
>Arizona
Both sitting at about 40% Hispanic. Don't believe the statistics, just go outside at any of those states and you'll see about as much brown as white.

edgy

>California and New York
>implying its only 2 states
no, user... no..

Attached: 1526355998522.jpg (599x315, 48K)

I'm not a "thanks for your service" bootlicking cuck but NY really showed their true colors. Nice priority, kikes.

Sure it's not one of those orthodox jewish families?

California provides 100% tuition free higher education to the children and widows of those KIA. California loves illegal but illegals still have to pay in-state tuition. NY is fucked for doing this.

pretty much. it's not even necessarily about the troops, though, in terms of the message they're sending. rural whites in NY state and Long Island know exactly who this is aimed at

>The move comes a week after lawmakers passed a $175 billion state budget that included $27 million to provide college tuition aid for undocumented immigrants
If you know where they are WHY ARE THEY NOT BEING REMOVED IMMEDIATELY?
Am I going fucking crazy here?

Attached: 4ReqKsK.jpg (919x720, 59K)

>agreeing to something and then not wanting to hold up your end
Die faggot

Wielding anything that looks like a gun will probably get you "justifiably" shot by security. Start throwing eggs on politicians, that little shit in Australia is apparently a hero now.

>They'd be thrown into military jail.
Hitler and Mussolini both were thrown in jail, and used it as an opportunity to network.

lol Alabama did it for any combat veteran years ago. You guys are living in a literal anti-American communist shit-hole. Leave only if you've seen the error of your ways and ready to vote correctly and not like lazy roody poos.

Attached: Jeff_Sessions_Swiggity_Swooty.jpg (170x250, 8K)

upstate new york is molon labe territory. your problem would be new yorkers from NYC, but they tend to move to FL, not AL

Dude, we're stacked to the rafters with spics.

what sucks is 90% of New York is a red state, but thanks to the sea of shitskins that inhabit the 5 boroughs, we have no voice.

flooded with spics, all sorts of shitskins, towelheads and a bunch of commies running the state legislature.

The US government is openly declaring war on white Americans. This country is going to fucking explode in 2020 it doesn't matter what happens anymore

Attached: 1554603388505.jpg (680x961, 134K)

Because dead heroes can't vote for you.
Oh wait neither can illegals.

They're ruining my state and I want them to LEAVE

>die for the ZOG
>get nothing like the mindless slave you are

Simple to understand. Leftists want illegals to go into colleges and learn subversion tactics from communist professors. Military families would be much less inclined to tolerate these tactics and are of no use to the kikes in power.
College is where minorities and young people and jews go to study subversion, not to learn actual productive skills. That is a fact.

Attached: xioa yochun ging taiju kong long dong fong.webm (240x320, 1.98M)

It's been retarded since we gave the Democrats the congress here. Honk Honk, get me the fuck out of here.

NYC mayor and his family

Attached: 087346873643450.jpg (1024x576, 158K)

Yup, that doesn't actually surprise me even slightly, now I just wonder what took them so long.

It's not funny it's fucking disgraceful you stupid Canadian shit.

SERVES HIM RIGHT!

Attached: ISRAELI FOREIGN LEGION.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

>>>

meanwhile

>>>>>>
GM corn set to stop man spreading his seed | Environment | The ...

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.

By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.

'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,' said Epicyte president Mitch Hein.

'We have also created corn plants that make antibodies against the herpes virus, so we should be able to make a plant-based jelly that not only prevents pregnancy but also blocks the spread of sexual disease.'

sept 9 2001

???

NY state is such a dystopian satanic hell hole, it is illegal to refuse alcohol to a visibly pregnant woman

Attached: 1515988275947.png (866x892, 85K)

>But Not for Families of Dead American Soldiers
They already have the GI Bill anyways, it's fully transferable to dependents
Oh wait, you mean mom and dad want free tuition because their son died?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you stay in Jewyork you fucking deserve everything that happens to you.
Move to Texas we have lots of room here and we love our troops.

The pistol license application is so confusing. If you make one mistake they reject your application and keep the 200 dollar fee. Why the fuck do I need to include a written explanation of a traffic ticket I had from 2 years ago? Like what, am I supposed to do, write an essay about how I rolled my shit box through a red light? How is that even relevant? Oh and the character references, fuck that. Nobody wants to have their name on that. I want to leave this state.

>you should be rewarded for fighting for this
hahaha

Attached: nwo.jpg (400x566, 52K)

The kikes of the city fear the cold hard steel of the Aryan north. I can't wait till the war starts, faggoty kikes like Cuomo and De Blasio are widely hated throughout the entire state, and all those fucking kikes in Orange County and Rockland think they can hide there too.

Attached: JewYork.png (524x416, 94K)

>30% white hellhole herr derrr but we're tha real cuckservatives

Cuomo needs to be shot in his wop fucking face he is an obvious minion of satan.

Some ancestors lived in the Mohawk valley in the 1770's, because they had their guns and livestock, land and possessions taken by the Tryon county New York committee of Safety. One ancestor had over 5 long arms seized by the so called Patriots. Many of them and their children served in the KRRNY as a result.

Some of my ancestors fought on the Patriot side the revolutionary war however.

>defending banks

Attached: 1488442121856.png (441x441, 320K)