Hypothetical scenario. Tomorrow you hook up with a girl and accidentally get her pregnant...

Hypothetical scenario. Tomorrow you hook up with a girl and accidentally get her pregnant. Do you do the honorable thing and try to marry her? Or do you ask her to get an abortion? Or just ghost her and hope she and your little bastard never track you down?

Attached: 10218224-pretty-woman-looking-a-pregnancy-test-while-her-boyfriend-sleeping.jpg (1300x960, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If non-white, abort. If shitty girl, then ghost her and let her deal with the spawn. If solid girl, marry.

Solid girls don't do random hookups.
As for me, I only ever hook up with girls at their place. I use a burner number for whatsapp and fake details on tinder. She tries to "accidentally" get pregnant on the first date, I'm gone.

> "if honorable try and marry her"
bit bias eh?
Girl might not even want you to be apart of it in the best scenario.

give it to adoption
there's no need to end a potential child nor to raise one yourself when you can just give it to adoption

this happened to me, I married her and I'm raising my child like a real man.
pic related

Attached: terrynathan121710.jpg (640x400, 148K)

Depends on the girl.
If she's a thot, fuck no, she deserves no honor of mine.
If she was a pure girl before, yes.

I'm seeing one chick
9/10 cutie with good heart

So yeah I'd do the right thing. Honestly I'd be terrified, but also kinda happy.

Attached: 1535579422735.jpg (3548x2811, 803K)

How do unplanned pregnancies still happen in 2019?

>condoms
>birth control
>morning after pill

and risk letting some homos raise your kid? no thanks, he's better off in the dirt

Girls deliberately misuse them.

I need you to breast feed for 1 year then you can get in line or gtfo

If and only if the child is mine I would do the honorable thing. It's my fault and as a I man, it's my responsibility.
But if that little idiot ain't mine, I'm bailing no matter how much they cry.
That little fucker can call me daddy all he wants, the thot can cry for all the child support she's "entitled" to but if the DNA test doesn't come through, they're wasting my time. Time I could use to raise my real offspring.
God, it's nightmare to end up on the Maury Show...
Besides this is like a pre-prenup.

> Or just ghost her and hope she and your little bastard never track you down?

Those dna heritage results will track you for them

Not full-proof, leaf.

>Tomorrow you hook up...
Stop right there! Who the fuck participates in hook up culture?

>its 2019, you are about 30, have your shit together, good savings, decent paying job with a rising career
>start fucking tinder trash
>you leave her place after fucking a girl who wants to trap you because she thinks she can live off your good salary and job
>she grabs the used condom out of trash, takes your jizz and slops it into her still wet pussy with her fingers
>couple months later "hey user im pregnant and i want to keep it"

Can you actually get pregnant by doing that?

Theoretically yes? Condoms have spermicide but I don't know if it's in the inside or out...

>not taking your used condom with you
It's the current year man you gotta be better than that.

>full-proof
this right here is someone who would fuck up birth control

>pre-marital sex

Attached: angrygod.jpg (1074x737, 133K)

I wouldn't be fucking a girl I didn't like the idea of marrying, raising kids and building a home with. Anybody who goes around fucking people they don't want children and a life with is either a "gonna throw these matches in that there gasbucket lmao what could happen"-tier retard who doesn't into cause and effect, or a nigger-tier "I don't need no man/my baby momma finna boutta raise dem babies not me" retard and deserves what they get.
Sex makes babies, that's it's real purpose and when you deny nature and selfishly seek pleasure with no regard for consequences, you deserve all the pain you get in life.

>not taking your condom with you out

>Tomorrow you hook up with a girl and accidentally get her pregnant.
Joke's on you. I'm a hyper incel beta male, OP. Fuck you.

kek

I am a degenerate, I never use condoms. Out of all the girls I've been with. Probably 3 times, not smart of me. But I am clean.

Formulate an elaborate plot to make her look unstable and crazy. Prove in a court of law that she’s unfit to raise a child. Gain sole custody of the child. Demand child support. Use the kid as a prop to attract a woman that wants to be a mother.

most condoms do not have spermacide because it was found to be irritating to mucous membranes which coincidentally makes you more apt to get STD's. It was a fad in the late 2000's but once the data emerged they stopped immediately. Best thing to do these days if you are concerned about sperm jacking is take the rubber with you after you blow a nut, or cum in her mouth and make her swallow.

He never saw Crush

Attached: 6DF14173-9815-49A9-8210-64EE0FADD30E.png (511x474, 226K)

Kill her, raise the kid on my own until I find a suitable wife.

>not swallowing your used condom after sex
pleb

For randos you should have a condom with spermicide lube and pull out everytime. Don't leave that shit to chance. Or better yet don't fuck randos.

I got my wife pregnant again, i am happy.Don't deserve a 4th child but the Lord Jesus Christ said every child is a blessing so tell me you don't remember a time before you hated everything well a child is a new chance to correct old mistakes.

This is everything I have once they gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: 2525251.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

>accidentally

Come, come, my dear boy...

Attached: 1508820419278.gif (500x281, 2.86M)

not politics. fuck off faggot kike.

is she pretty?
How did I pull her?
did I drug her?
did we cry together after making love?
whats her name?
whats mine?
did she drug rape me?

Whats her number iv got child support to make

I'm already married. I guess I would do the alpha thing and keep her as a housemaid and have my wife and I raise the child as our own.

We have an extra room for a concubine

>Tomorrow you hook up with a girl

come on now, this board is full of incels

You, yourself, would be without honor if you fucked a woman with whom you had no attachment. You were living a Jew-approved life of degeneracy. So you are either some shit skin, or worse, a white that has departed from the traditions of western society. Ether way, no choice you would make would likely end well - because you are too deeply flawed from the ground up.
If anything, I’d spend a very long time living with the Amish to reset and find yourself with no no technology, phara-Jew, or other bullshit. Just you, a man, and hard work. Find out why you are here.

Do it but you won’t.

Good God! Did you fuck the night?

Attached: 96a.jpg (600x1565, 101K)

> Do you do the honorable thing and try to marry her? Or do you ask her to get an abortion?

Neither.

I fuck off and impregnate the next one.

Falcon punch

Just imagine a fat kikess sitting in a cubicle, Israeli flag adorning her walls, typing away at her little computer just like all of her other kike compatriots. That’s who is behind these kind of posts. Clown meme, incel spam, demoralization post: kill yourself you fucking glow in the dark nigger

Trick question, I don't hook up with women I've known for a day

You filthy race mixing Jew.

>not making her swallow it
beta