I got this text from my boomer dad about some sort of political meme. I ignored it since he’s crazy...

I got this text from my boomer dad about some sort of political meme. I ignored it since he’s crazy. He asked me if I read his idea earlier and I feel bad that I don’t have any idea what he’s talking about.

Can anyone attempt to make sense of this political meme idea he has? Thanks.

Attached: FE29D896-D1A1-439B-BDFF-9A9DCA0BD693.jpg (1125x1946, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXfOctB-Psc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>make Puerto Rico Israel again
fucking kek

Tell him while everything he said is true, to be effective as a meme it needs to be concise. One line of text preferably, two max, and humerous

I'd have a beer with your dad, he seems to have his shit together

Just start sending him good memes whatever he is getting is trash or too confusing for him apparently.

Is your dad Ron Pearlman?

show your dad e. michael jones
ill keep him busy for a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=iXfOctB-Psc

Well, he's either lost it or it's some kind of right wing boomer meta meme about the incoherent and unhinged left.

Evereybody likes McDonalds

Your dad sounds like an AI bot.

He had a PCP overdose when he was younger so he has some sort of degenerative disease going on. He’s getting worse over the years and always gets his days and hours mixed up. He’s overall crazy but his heart is in the right place I guess.

>ok I am getting out of cat
What did he mean by this?
Can we meme this into reality?

Is you dad Alex Jones??

Attached: 109C810F-6BA6-4C32-8F96-C82C7630394A.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

I guarantee you your dad shitposts in here regularly

Cute he is asking if you saw "the new meme" as if there aren't new memes every single day.

That is one big ass wall of text meme..

Someone should try making this meme into a reality

Sounds funny. Too bad he has a fucking loser as a son who ignores him. Based boomer. Incel son

>Ok I am getting out of cat

>zips up dick

Wish my dad was a schizo
Tl;dr

Both of these

It sucks man

You just wish that you had a dad.

>to be effective as a meme it needs to be concise.
it also need to be true in some regard

Tell your dad to stop going to /qresearch/ before someone sends him off to a nursing home.

I guarantee his dad is really into q user shit, their board on 8/gag/ is full of posts that read like the text in OP.

Your daddy just made fresh pasta

Lol. Ok I am getting out of cat.

Seems like some crazy Ben Garrison comic with all that text

>mom's name is Catherine

Did you see the new meme? It has a picture of Chinese people in pilgrim outfit’s and the caption says hey little Donny you going to make America China again? I see native Americans are moving to Mexico because India is replacing tee pees with mosks little Donny and there is a bus at the border that allows Stormy Daniels to sneak illegal aliens to the voting polls to vote for no wall and vote for China and what are you being cheap to Puerto Rico little Donny? You only send them around 80 billion dollars to get the repairs done. They need more to make Puerto Rico Israel again. The pope is the head of Isis little Donny and North Korea is run by Russia and the anti Christ will come out of nowhere seeming like a unsuccessful poor man who likes McDonald’s and paper towels little Donny.

kekked

>Little Donnie
Is your dad Ron Perlman?

Did you see the new meme? It has a picture of Chinese people in pilgrim outfit’s and the caption says hey little Donny you going to make America China again? I see native Americans are moving to Mexico because India is replacing tee pees with mosks little Donny and there is a bus at the border that allows Stormy Daniels to sneak illegal aliens to the voting polls to vote for no wall and vote for China and what are you being cheap to Puerto Rico little Donny? You only send them around 80 billion dollars to get the repairs done. They need more to make Puerto Rico Israel again. The pope is the head of Isis little Donny and North Korea is run by Russia and the anti Christ will come out of nowhere seeming like a unsuccessful poor man who likes McDonald’s and paper towels little Donny.

Attached: 1551187232704.png (434x427, 216K)

Looks like he's got a case of the leftists. Hanging is the only known cure.

Attached: the left cant meme.jpg (750x424, 49K)

You should call 911, user. I think your dad is having a stroke.

Attached: 1507922273807.jpg (803x688, 137K)

Attached: 1551035655205.png (200x164, 43K)

216 KB PNG

Attached: single-student-studying-reading-notes-outdoors-sitting-in-a-park-JPBMEH.jpg (1300x956, 147K)

Autocomplete game

>Did you see the new meme? It has a picture of Chinese people in pilgrim outfit’s and the caption says hey little Donny you going to make America China again? I see native Americans are moving to Mexico because India is replacing tee pees with mosks little Donny and there is a bus at the border that allows Stormy Daniels to sneak illegal aliens to the voting polls to vote for no wall and vote for China and what are you being cheap to Puerto Rico little Donny? You only send them around 80 billion dollars to get the repairs done. They need more to make Puerto Rico Israel again. The pope is the head of Isis little Donny and North Korea is run by Russia and the anti Christ will come out of nowhere seeming like a unsuccessful poor man who likes McDonald’s and paper towels little Donny.

So is this gonna be a thing now?

Attached: 1jpg.jpg (358x339, 85K)

So if I take the PCP pill, is there no turning back? I want just a glimpse of the clarity your dad has.
Also his meme idea sounds like a Zyklon Ben illustration.

Did you see the new meme?

Attached: justd heckboy.png (1024x512, 652K)

PCP IS FANTASTIC. So fantastic i vowed never to do it again cuz muh brain scars. But the clarity it gives is primarily physical. You can see individual leaves a mile away and your blood feels like helium and you just wanna RRRRAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH jump to space.

Attached: If+anyone+has+that+pepe+id+appreciate+it+_1b3ddbf7efabbfc18f9ad30121a46e14.jpg (655x527, 51K)

Did the drawfags?

The creation of a new pasta

Attached: WhatHaveYouDone.png (301x330, 153K)

Q

uiet the fuck up.

Boomerpasta

Attached: 1553475915451.jpg (374x464, 53K)

dad off his meds again

Your dad is a turbo schizo LMAO

Based

Attached: 1554870047637.jpg (450x330, 79K)

Your father is a genius.

>Did you see the new meme? It has a picture of Chinese people in pilgrim outfit’s and the caption says hey little Donny you going to make America China again? I see native Americans are moving to Mexico because India is replacing tee pees with mosks little Donny and there is a bus at the border that allows Stormy Daniels to sneak illegal aliens to the voting polls to vote for no wall and vote for China and what are you being cheap to Puerto Rico little Donny? You only send them around 80 billion dollars to get the repairs done. They need more to make Puerto Rico Israel again. The pope is the head of Isis little Donny and North Korea is run by Russia and the anti Christ will come out of nowhere seeming like a unsuccessful poor man who likes McDonald’s and paper towels little Donny.

Attached: 20190409_221953.jpg (800x526, 166K)

OP's dad has been murdered by M$ and replaced by a new covert deep learning AI.
Boomer Tay.

lol. Ok I am getting out of cat

Attached: DELUXE.jpg (720x720, 247K)

so glad I came here today

copy and paste what this dude said OP

I think I got the gist of it

Attached: 1526396696985.jpg (1920x1080, 800K)

Attached: 2018-11-03 15_43_38-ima_d04044e.jpeg (JPEG Image, 1280 × 1706 pixels).png (383x417, 388K)

based

Attached: perlboy3.png (436x598, 292K)

I’m dying of laughter right now. Thank you for this.

solid fucking work user

>Puerto Rico Israel again

Attached: catachan.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

Veeery neeece

Attached: 1554667818918.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

He makes a valid point. We’re giving Molochville BILLIONS and BILLIONS while we’re neglecting Puerto Rico which is an American territory.

Make Puerto Rico Israel Again
MPRIA
It should trend on Twitter

Your dad's a lunatic even by Jow Forums standards.

You’d have panic attacks if you met him

Are you gonna send him the meme someone made ITT of his idea?

>mosks
heh

Post more Ron Perlman meme.

I’m going to show him when I see him again soon. He uses a government smartphone so he can’t receive images.

topkek

Attached: 1553256911886.jpg (240x251, 24K)

You forgot Ron Perlman lil donny

top kek

Attached: thGFFG0SVX.jpg (402x402, 26K)

Attached: food_differring_meal_pasta_033585_.jpg (400x400, 187K)

I saw the new meme. It had a picture of Chinese people in pilgrim outfits and the caption said “hey little Donny you going to make America China again? native Americans are moving to Mexico because India is replacing tee pees with mosks little Donny and there is a bus at the border that allows Stormy Daniels to sneak illegal aliens to the voting polls to vote for no wall and vote for China and what are you being cheap to Puerto Rico little Donny? You only send them around 80 billion dollars to get the repairs done. They need more to make Puerto Rico Israel again. The pope is the head of Isis little Donny and North Korea is run by Russia and the anti Christ will come out of nowhere seeming like a unsuccessful poor man who likes McDonald’s and paper towels little Donny.”

I mean, your papas not wrong... Its mostly sarcasm that makes a certain bit of sense with economic hitman stuff. Your dad is officially out of cat.

Feel for you user. Dealing with a family member with mental illness, your own dad no less, can’t be fun.

Attached: 1476750899112_20190410004725438.jpg (352x390, 64K)

Get off my lawn and out of my cat

bump

I’m hoping he meant car instead of cat.
Does your dad fuck cats?

>im bored and text myself like a fucking 13 year old girl for attention

fuck right off

Attached: XB4MvDXrt.jpg (755x943, 172K)

lol. Ok I am getting out of cat

Attached: 1536235785357.jpg (800x512, 209K)

>make Puerto Rico Israel again

Sides have exited the solar system

Attached: 1553431255272.jpg (419x480, 81K)

You can fuck right off

Attached: FDBB0959-4A91-4B4E-8AC1-F2478C54EF9B.jpg (1125x1685, 264K)

faggot BTFO
OP are you from New England?

meow

Massachusetts
He has an obsession with meowing

Attached: 6E4AA738-24DD-4A66-B7C0-3684EC563F00.jpg (1125x1112, 231K)

lol. Ok I am getting out of cat. meow

Here’s that same convo

Attached: D8140992-81A6-45DE-AA73-8AD87B319C15.jpg (1125x1594, 316K)

Now THIS is Jow Forums.

Sorry about your dad, user.

Attached: 1545376674160.jpg (1024x768, 187K)