I FINALLY TRIED IT!

LA fag here. So tonight, while I was eating in the parking lot of the fast food restaurant I frequent, some random bald Ahmed walked up to my passenger-side window and started yelling at me (practically gibberish) for just sitting in my car. Apparently the lot was full, but it's not like you're not allowed to eat in your car. After I was finished with my tasty sandwich, I started driving out and saw that he had found a parking space and was standing next to his car. I promptly rolled down the window and yelled "FUCKING DIE AHMED!" with unblinking white power eyes. He looked shocked, and even terrified, as if in that moment he understood the days of passive whitey have passed. And I laughed. I laughed all the way home. If only white people in LA did this on a regular basis, things would accelerate at the rate they need to...

Attached: Burger King_1_2.jpg (600x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107076377
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107083608
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/05/23/social-media-gang-war-fuelsspike-drive-shootings-dallas-chief-says
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126867619
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107098426
theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can relate. Called a nigger a nigger. Felt great, would recommend.

YOU TELL 'EM HOSS!!

Attached: Bobthegoon.jpg (377x800, 272K)

Good

I often start yelling WHITE POWER when I'm gaming online. Mostly people pretend not to hear it, I know it arouses something in them deep inside though...

It was a Jew.

Did you honk as you drove off, pussy

Epic x dee

Attached: 1551070550484.jpg (904x711, 273K)

Ahhhhh excellent choice the monarch of Hamburg

>I know it arouses something in them deep inside though...
God Bless Australia

Attached: think ill have a bit.jpg (1232x1080, 154K)

>get yelled at like the weak faggot you are
>talk shit out of a moving vehicle on your way out
imagine thinking this is alpha

It's good to be White.

Attached: 235462932745698437652983746582734582934.png (904x910, 1.33M)

Damn bro we can all learn a thing or two from you

Oh yeah, what would you have done, tough guy? Started a fight in the parking lot? My doubts are high

And redpilled

Attached: 4587247562834765297834659827364587234.png (905x909, 1.04M)

>yells epithet
>drives away
Breddy based baddy.

Attached: 1544834316311.jpg (557x743, 131K)

you would never say what he said, that makes you his beta bitch

Niggers BTFO'd forever

Attached: 45278394567829378645897236458927634859723684572345.png (606x598, 448K)

You should have tapped your handgun against the window when he yelled.

I'm in California. Unfortunately no handguns allowed in vehicles :(

Next time you should beat his ass.

Try that at a McDonald's™

Attached: mcdonalds-Double-Quarter-Pounder-with-Cheese-Extra-Value-Meals.png (276x264, 117K)

Niggers have a 3inch penis, and look ugly as fuck. That's why Ebony's love BIG WHITE COCK niggers pay white men to impregnate there ebony wives.

Attached: 243526947652987346598237465928376452928376452983476528734252.png (710x713, 1.34M)

Yep one time my debit card went missing and I figured out who used it by looking at the security camera of the place it was used it nigger of course. So I locked the card and Western Union myself cash to hold me over till the new one came and Western Union was a pain in the ass and got my numbers wrong and I was so pissed I ended up yelling I "wouldn't even have to be doing this shit if dumb fucking niggers hadent stolen my card" really loudly in the truck stop I was at. There was three black people in there that heard me and they didn't do shit or say shit.

I live in AZ and conceal carry everywhere I go, besides that, no sandnigger dare would come near my big ass truck

I'm sure that's what Ahmed told himself and his buddies, but they will also wonder when the next whitey will pop off.
We need more of this.

you could accelerate things by getting tools from niggers and visiting him at his church to do repairs

Why did you let another man yell at you? Only to mouth off as you're driving away. Sounds weak as shit.

I really want to blast this with the windows down as I'm driving through spic parts of LA sometimes...

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Yeah I don't have that luxury as a Califag. Any gun in the car, unless it's locked in its case in the trunk, is a serious offense

t. Ahmed

Extremely based and redpilled. May God bless you in your path.

lmao

AZ here too. the laws are like the least restrictive in the entire country.

>If only white people in LA did this on a regular basis
Are you mutts trying to make trouble for us?

Attached: don-knotts---early-life.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

Who are you calling a mutt, nigger?

And everyone clapped

You're probably not even white. Italian mix at best.

Whiter than you, faggot. British and Irish

Don't you have a tax to drive in Idaho?

taxi*

What? I live in LA, moron. Did you even read my post?

No one is falling for the “meds aren’t white” meme anymore kike

Attached: AF633FB9-B4C9-4654-A623-5A2218BACF52.jpg (783x392, 47K)

Its just a matter of time before you have to go back Adrian .

I just visited LA kinda. I didnt see any white people. You live like in the valley or something? I was in East LA mainly.

Kek this woman's expression and body language always makes me laugh

Please keep doing this, the sooner you retards act like terrorists the sooner whites will be demonized and go extinct.

Yeah I'm in the valley, unfortunately. Nothing but spics here unless you live near Studio City

We're already demonized, faggot. Have you been paying attention at all these past few years?

White people use to do this all the time in the 80's but most current day SoCal residents are either Latino or Chinese or gay lefty white fags ,there are very few of You left. It's a shame California was great now it's brown and yellow , do those colors remind you of any bodily functions?

Is she wearing a curtain?

Maybe for dumbfuck people like you. Im always strapped, never going to be pulled over or nothing.

Yeah I'm a transplant from Texas, and after four years living here I'm sick and tired of this shit. This place would be fucking paradise if it weren't for these filthy animals

Lol, ok keep telling yourself that dude. The cops are NOT our friends here. Just telling you. They serve the swine now

Good, keep doing it and youl get more whites killed. Wtf do u think is going to happen when its on the news every day that people like OP are doing this shit. I want the best for u whites but u idiots are ruining it all on your own.

I remember the beaches in the 70's-80's it was glorious ,now it's fucked. Good luck

LOL - literally another race giving us PR advice. Ok jose, sorry to hurt your feelings

Alright then faggot go get yourself demonized and killed, cant wait til you go extinct.

LOVE OF GOD :O

Ok nigger :D

Oh my child, if only you had been around when the chimpout website was up. We used to all get a kick out of driving through a ghetto, slowing down next to a fat nigress, smiling and flipping her off then posting about the reactions. Some local "newspapers" even wrote stories about our intimidating antics. There is nothing funnier than watching a 350-lb nigger woman in tights jumping and wailing in your rear-view mirror.

Attached: 1511152769493.png (679x661, 312K)

Whites are nice until they aren't.

We can be pushed too far... 0:)

I'm sure you are deeply concerned. So very concerned...

That's hilarious, wish I was there

Man, and nothing about that was illegal

Someone has to break into your gunsafe, commandeer your weapon, then you must retake it before firing, correct? Wouldnt want to commit a crime.

That's how we do it. Just stick to the legal things to start the fire. Then...

Attached: push.gif (500x210, 745K)

>he understood the days of passive whitey have passed
based

Attached: 1549840950362.png (1492x495, 146K)

relateable: when shitting, I give my turds shitskin names like Jorge Lopez, Derfel Goldstein, Frida Bronstein, Pajeet, Pong Lee, Soros etc... and then laugh loudly as I flush them all down

>LA
>Ahmed
okay

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

Holy fuck this happened near me

DO IT
hardmode: while throwing soiled diapers out the window

I remember blaring TDS loud on my car in Garden Grove, California. A cat lady kept honking at me until she was cut off at the red light.

Attached: The Fruit Bowl, Garden Grove, CA 1976.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

I don't know where you are but some chimper in Fort Worth Texas was a goddamn legend.

More like piñatas with scary messages in them bwahaha

>I Been Making Chicago Gang Profiles and Started To Troll Rival Gangs. What Can Go Wrong? LULZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107076377

Gangs will often put messages in their graffiti to send a warning/threat to rival gangs. Imagine we create all these characters online, and they incorporate the names into their graffiti?

>Yo Trey, u seen dat shit da GDs dun tagged up?
>yeah cuz..... who da fuck iz Lil Dindu?

>GWG Gang War General
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107083608

Social media 'gang war' fuels spike in drive-by shootings
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/05/23/social-media-gang-war-fuelsspike-drive-shootings-dallas-chief-says
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126867619

>GWG Gang War Genera #2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107098426

Should have told him to sub to PewDiePie.

you post this meme all the time with same caption. Whats up dude

They're all boomers now.

> BURGER KING

All of these memories.

Attached: 1457303137001.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

Good way to lose all your guns for brandishing, dumbfuck.

Hello fire fren

Attached: 6U6z.gif (245x271, 787K)

LMAO - had a nazi emblem actually been on that building??

It was entirely built by them

That's why it still stands.

Just kill me.

Attached: 3848c840a2cb7e7b69941fe4b3a838292fb67135.jpg (1280x1122, 255K)

Lol, that juxtaposition is more than I can handle. Saved.

>lot

VPN harder, Bongland kike.

> some random person got mad at me for a perceived social transgression
> I got mad back and used a very mild racial slur
> I rode away victoriously
You're pathetic.

That's a random pic I found on image search, faggot. It's not like I took a pic of the actual place I was at.

Oh yeah, what have you done lately, leaf? Anything that helps push things in the right direction? I'm going to venture a guess you just come here and vent, and never do anything in the real world because you're a complete faggot

Attached: 88.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

How long would it take me to get that fit? 5 years?

Whites and blacks are more similar in their behavior than all of you would accept, what a bunch of clowns lol

Have some balls please, can't believe that yelling to a person is something important in your life...

2-3 years, unless you are a gross obese fatso, then 3-4 years

When you live in this stinking cesspool of diversity that is LA, you will think otherwise. Although I don't know - Honduras? Yeah not going to take advice from a spic, sorry

>>>

meanwhile

>>>>>>
GM corn set to stop man spreading his seed | Environment | The ...

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.

By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.

'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,' said Epicyte president Mitch Hein.

'We have also created corn plants that make antibodies against the herpes virus, so we should be able to make a plant-based jelly that not only prevents pregnancy but also blocks the spread of sexual disease.'

sept 9 2001

bad ass architecture those guys had.

Yelling at random people at parking lots of fast food chains is absolutely worthless. The person OP shouted at will come home and think "Huh. That old white guy who shouted at me sure was rude" and that will be the end of it. Your pointless juvenile bout will be forgotten in a week's time. I have to question the sanity of the type of person who would cast a little argument as a part of a grand clash of civilization with himself as a valiant warrior fighting for the future of white children, one slightly perturbed Arab at a time.