Pol you've convinced me. I'm a pajeet living in the US. Despite it's flaws, I love the US and I despise India...

Pol you've convinced me. I'm a pajeet living in the US. Despite it's flaws, I love the US and I despise India, and the people in it. However, I would also like whites to continue existing, far more than even my own race. I don't really have too much money to move, but when I do, my plan is to move back to my shithole of a country. It will suck, but at least it's that much more room and resources for a white family to start here.

Attached: taxi-driver-1976.jpg (1200x694, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food
youtube.com/watch?v=eKafdEM3z5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if your IQ is 100, youll be 1 SD away from the mean in india, most likely youll be more successful there

Thanks, pajeet.

Attached: 1508114505799.jpg (563x563, 14K)

My dad and I run a small cnc shop here, I think we can make it in India considering labor and overhead are much cheaper

During an interview, a reporter once asked Major Thakkar what was the most scary moment he ever faced during his time in the army.

The old Major went silent. He pondered on the question for quite a while and then replied - “It was a long time ago but I remember it as clear as the day. I was very young then - having just joined the army. Our unit was stationed in the hot desert, somewhere very near to the border. There was this stray dog that used to roam near our campsite and we had sort of adopted it. We would feed it whatever scraps were left after the dinner. In winters, the dog would sometimes creep into our shed and sleep near one of the foldings. Everybody loved it. Then one day, the dog went rabid. Out of nowhere, it attacked us. Before we knew what was happening, it had bitten three of the soldiers — one of them right in the throat. The guy barely escaped with his life. A few of us went after the dog but it bounded away and vanished somewhere in the campsite. It was only after nighfall when somebody finally found the dog and shot it dead. But those few hours, when we had no idea where the dog was, or from where it might attack, were the scariest hours of my life.”

The reporter looked at the old man in bemusement - “But sir, you have fought in two wars. You have killed dozens of terrorists. You were reported to be captured beyond the enemy line and tortured for days. You must have faced situations so dangerous that no human could imagine. It’s just that I just thought your most fearful moment would be something much worse than a rabid dog.”

At this, the old man gave a hearty chuckle.

I'm moving back to Europe where I belong but I appreciate your honorable act. You'll probably have a more meaningful life in India anyway (family and traditions)

Then, looking the young reporter straight in the eye, he said - “Enemies don’t scare me, young man. They are soldiers too. And soldiers have principles. They have rules. They have ideals. Above all, they have common sense and an instinct for self-preservation. But a rabid dog has none of those things. It doesn’t care for its own life. It’s a dumb, raging animal that has just one instinct - to bite. You can never be sure when or from where a rabid dog will strike.”

On a completely unrelated note, dear OP, you are absolutely right.
India is very very afraid of Pakistan

pajeet don't drink the koolaid Jow Forums is a memetic doppelganger of stormfront. very few people here actually believe this shit. don't make big decisions based off of Jow Forums

Based Pajeet. I do sincerely think the prospect of building up your own homeland would be very rewarding as well, though.

thank you. your culture in india is wonderful.

you will make a fucking killing over there if you're making any kind of a profit here

india superpower 2020

Who cares shut the fuck up it isnt worth it to worsen your life to make incels who will never have kids anyway a little happy. Shut up nigger, the people who have kids dont give a shit about you

Do what you think you should. If I see a hard working man - I wouldn't care about the color of his skin. Same can be said about you, pajeet. Be safe, brother

You have to go back

Agreed

If you make decent money here you'll live like a king there, remember that. Find a good pajeeta and raise kids in relative luxury

Attached: low quality genes.png (378x582, 195K)

You're a fucking idiot lmao. Are you seriously gonna leave a first world country due to a bunch of retarded incels on Jow Forums?

k there other pajeet

Attached: 1522558243795.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Based, much appreciated. Get the fuck out. You stay in India and we’ll stay here. If only there were more like you.

well, if a movement like this doesn't take place it may not be first world for much longer.

You shouldn't hate you're race user. The point of nationalism is for every nation to embrace its culture and respect the other cultures. If you have the ability to run a cnc shop and you take that back to your fatherland you are helping them to grow in the long run. That's something to be proud of. It's sad that nationalism has been turned into such a racist word but it really shouldn't be.

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-052009_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 539K)

>don't make big decisions based off of Jow Forums
what did he mean by this

Spotted the shitskin

lmao stay in that shithole you coconut cuck, and get gassed. We already have a squadron of cucks here we don’t need another batch of you niggers.

I hope a nigger kills you and fucks your Wife lmao

Did you know there are literally more people in India who don't use a toilet than there are people in the United States?

There are also more people in India that use the internet than there are people in the United States.

I've been to India 4 or 5 times. My home here in the US is way nicer than most of fucking India. Don't delude yourself Inderpreet

Very good story India Bro.

Unironically why the internet is terrible now.

>It will suck, but at least it's that much more room and resources for a white family to start here.
Thank you for being a good person. Good luck in your homeland. I hope you can make it better.

Attached: pepe_the_light.jpg (396x385, 27K)

So to Indians, Internet > Toilets
Explains a lot

Thanks, man. It's best for everyone. Plus you will be benefitting your home country and home people with an American business mindset.

Good man Pajet, you may not be doing the easiest thing, but at least you're doing the right thing. Think of it this way with the skills and expertise you've gathered abroad you will be able to help elevate your country and your people, and that's nothing short of the most respectable and dignified thing a man can do.

Attached: 1554749296147m.jpg (948x1024, 75K)

B-but darkskinned indians succeeding more than white americans is how I win arguments disproving muh US racism

>I've been to India 4 or 5 times. My home here in the US is way nicer than most of fucking India. Don't delude yourself Inderpreet
user imagine what you could do with your knowledge
You could become a nationalist politician and honor India's vast, ancient, and rich history by elevating it? This may be the Kali Yuga after all, and the cycle must begin anew

>mfw

Attached: burgundy.jpg (720x540, 43K)

Nah, don't move back. Work with us.

Why not try to get into politics. Create a Nationalist Movement in india and make your country less of a shithole. I heard many indians have a favorable veiw of Hitler desu.

Attached: 1544765634980.png (1021x818, 234K)

You dont have to hate your race just because you love ours shitskin bro.
Try to make your country better :)

come back pajeetbro, take the skills and experience you acquired in burgerland and do great things here in pajeetland...btw where are you planning to move if you go through with this?

You’re a smart man. You’ll be wealthy in India and you’ll be participating In the reversal of brain drain. You’re a credit to your people. Namaste.

fuck I look so much like him no wonder women love me. Now to just avoid nigresses

Based

I seriously look at all the corruption, backwardsness, dirtiness etc of India and it sickens me. I'm disgusted by my country
Nonetheless, I feel like I have an obligation to move back

Good luck sempai

My family is from Punjab so probably there
Either that or Bangalore

Attached: glr3.jpg (540x540, 84K)

This is probably a larp away, but you're fine being here. Just don't bring those habits from there here like shitting on the streets, drinking cow piss, and bathing in filthy rivers.

Pajeets in the West are the top 5% of India in terms of cognitive abilities.
You would be lucky to have him, curry-monkey.

Fuck off, asshole. OP was being cool and you're just discouraging his good behavior for evil globalism.

I'm gonna keep breeding white women, but good for you, thinking you're making a difference

Improve your homeland, friend. That's all we can do, regardless of race.

You're doing the right thing.

We're going to find and deport people like you. If you won't go, you'll get the bullet.

No larp, this is me

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-231441_Snapchat~2.jpg (1215x1346, 185K)

>muh larpwar
kek, even if it does come, I'm still light enough to larp as an italian. You'll never catch me.

Brother, we have convinced you of half the right message.

Whites are noble, and strong, of that we agree. Where you disconnect is love for your own. Go find a pajeet woman, hold her hand with your tech support hands free headset on, as you spill your intestinal contents out on the street, as it is designated.

You take that beautiful pajeet princess and you put babies in her, like make that cunt a clown car, those little poos are gonna need it in this clown world

Be a good dad to your babies, and doing talk shit about whites, fight white oppression. But make beautiful brown children and give them the best life India has to offer

Doubt it.

Attached: Clown Mutts.gif (332x251, 1.55M)

tl dr?

>>>

meanwhile

>>>>>>
GM corn set to stop man spreading his seed | Environment | The ...

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.

By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.

'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,' said Epicyte president Mitch Hein.

'We have also created corn plants that make antibodies against the herpes virus, so we should be able to make a plant-based jelly that not only prevents pregnancy but also blocks the spread of sexual disease.'

sept 9 2001

yikes

The average white has no culture or ideals. Replacing them would do a great service to the world.

Attached: eHreVbi.jpg (1433x1920, 278K)

Why don't you start producing AR15's in India?

this

That's literally white in America.
Joking aside, You're not responsible for the situation the west is in. If we ever get out of this mess, you'll be welcome to stick around if you're on our side.
No-one cares about limited immigration, it's the replacement migration happening so fast that's a threat to our existence, and kikes destroying our cultures.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKafdEM3z5I

Meh just stay here and ship in a decent wife. Idc so long as you promote freedom of speech, gun rights, and strong family values.

I too would like a country where people don't shit in the streets.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU CALIFORNIA! STOP YOUR CRAZY. I don't care if you fuck with gun laws WITHIN your borders. I don't care if you like the gay. I CARE WHEN YOU AFFECT THE REST OF THE USA WITH PEOPLE POOPING ON THE SIDEWALKS AND INCREASING SICKNESS RATES!

Assholes.

Attached: 1554317894162.jpg (411x467, 44K)

This.

Based poo. Godspeed

Wait wait, are you trying to tell that more people use the internet than toilets in India?

This explains so much.

Based fucking poo

CNC machining AR 15 is only profitable if you can sell them in high quantity. It doesn't really make sense considering the tolerances you have to hold as well as all the different contours on a lower receiver, anodizing, quality control, actually selling the guns, so on and so forth

user, you are giving me so many feels right now. Holy shit, this is fucking noble.

good

>be mumbai
>white european builds sewers for their side of the city
>city given back to indian
>never build any more sewers
>5 million or 1/3 of the population has no sewers or toilet
>shit is literally going into the water supply

this

get into politics and at least try to fix India.

Trips of truth. You should unironically be the King of India

Just make India a better place its not hard. I just wish the nigs, spics and muslims would go back to their own countries they don't need to die

There's a billion and a half fucking people in India. I don't think there's any redemption. If I move back, I'll try to make it a better place for the future generations of my people, but I don't think redemption exists. Hopefully India can embrace capitalism and freedom to the fullest extents while retaining some aspects of tradition.

>spill your intestinal contents out on the street, as it is designated
Fucking kek'd

>actually letting a bunch of losers on here dictate your life decisions

Unbaste and VERY bluepilled. Just keep voting in the interests of white Americans, contribute to the economy, support American nationalists, dissent against progressive/multiculti lunatics and put some poo in a girl pajeet's loo, you don't have to move to the fucking third world and make your own life immeasurably worse because some meme board disapproves of you for fuck's sake.

Isn't the whole point of white nationalism to maintain whites as a majority? Even if I don't racemix, if I have kids with another brown women, I'd still be contributing towards making whites a minority in the US technically.

>T. Guy who cleans works either as a janitor or at 7/11
Ok, just don't come back

Machinist actually

good luck, hope you make your country great again too, they need you. subscribe to pewdiepie too, so we can laugh together though we may be far apart.