My Immense Narcissism

I was a narcissist boy growing up. I tried to be king of the world too. What should I do? I could still do it too, I could still become king of the world if I really wanted to. I know how to. But I feel immense guilt though, because I was narcissistic and selfish growing up.

Attached: meeeee weeeeee.jpg (1684x2184, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CgciK_ClYsA
youtu.be/bbmyRY0dknI
youtu.be/FlwV3scCgAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous:_Tales_of_Ladybug_&_Cat_Noir
youtu.be/9a2l_CA2Qd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you might be a jew

>tfw you'll never achieve anything of value but your immense narcissism will always convince you otherwise

.. get your head out of your ass?

The only person that will make you change is YOU. Figure out what it is you're doing, and begin trying to stop it when you notice it.

Likewise, think of new ways to react or treat people, if you truly care to change.

I remember this pasta

did you know you have to be 18 to post here?

Keep at it boy, you could be the next George Soros

I certainly felt Jewish. My mom even emphasized my 13th birthday as if it was a bar mitzvah "becoming of a man" I had a pool party with some friends and some black lady catered it, although not very professionally I must add.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 45K)

I am 26

No you don't because this is original.

OP is a shill fag trying to imply that he is me

Attached: Prince Jesus.jpg (560x560, 34K)

I feel a close connection to Jesus because he is European looking and he is most often depicted with brunette hair which is what I had growing up.

Attached: 1527712549646.png (540x582, 242K)

I was a narcissist log growing up. I tried to be king of the poop too. What should I do? I could still do it too, I could still become king of the shit if I really wanted to. I know how to. But I feel immense logging though, because I was narcissistic and scatish growing up.

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 53K)

youtu.be/CgciK_ClYsA

Attached: Nachash.jpg (450x450, 46K)

Attached: Phoenician language spoken.png (1012x608, 18K)

Attached: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (696x378, 149K)

Ok schlomo

>I could become king of the world if I wanted to

You don't know how this world works do you? If you seek power, money, and fame, you gotta climb the ladder of dick sucking, gay orgies, and child sacrifice ordained by the powers that be be.

Attached: Aelita.jpg (720x576, 35K)

Attached: Link.jpg (600x913, 61K)

True. There are many avenues to become king though, besides becoming Satan's precious.

Attached: Canaan slaves.jpg (900x540, 105K)

You had nice eyes, OP, but that outfit screams future spree shooter.

lol, thanks.

Attached: Irish-ryan-ears-loi-1.jpg (500x376, 44K)

If you seek becoming king of the world you have to conform to Satan. Otherwise, the elite wouldn't allow for it.

None of those people are really in power, they are just high paid puppets. You dont really understand who rules the world do you. Holy lines live among the people, not above them. Royal lines execute the Holy will through their respective seat of influence/power above the people. The black sun is the symbol of the oldest holy family line, its means what they say it does and represents their timeless power. The Rothschilds are the cucks of the Holy Tibbitts line, prove me wrong.

-Q

Idk, only God can know what will happen, and His prophets.

None of those logs are really in toliet, they are just high paid creamy godness. You dont really understand who rules the logs do you. Holy lines live among the logs, not above them. Royal anuses execute holy turds will through their respective seat of influence/power above the logs. The black shit is the symbol of the oldest holy family logs, its means what they say it does and represents their timeless power. The Logschilds are the turds of the Holy Shit line, prove me wrong.

-Sixx

Attached: 101.jpg (680x483, 30K)

I'm agreeing with you. Satan runs the world and I'm telling OP that if he wants his influence to be significant he has to represent the baphomet through rituals, getting ass fucked, blackmailed etc.

I'm agreeing with you. Bogdanoffs run the world and I'm telling OP that if he wants his influence to be significant he has to represent the logs through shoving them down his throat, etc.

Attached: 1498481408747.jpg (1246x1541, 357K)

Value the good, the true, and the beautiful above all else.

Esteem strength.

Be disgusted by weakness.

Mock vice and extol virtue.

Regard blood and soil as sacred.

Be the father to your children that you always longed for.

Do not waste your vital energy on hedonism rather than sustaining or creating life.

Do not pollute your mind and body with poison.

Do not fetishize the base, degenerative, dysgenic, brutal, and ugly.

Love deeply enough to experience hate.

Be extreme with your moderation in all things.

Do not confound the meanings of tolerance and acquiescence.

Let your altruism be a manifestation of strength rather than pathology.

Mercy should be a manifestation of the power that you wield, not the power that you lack.

Pain is the penultimate didact, embrace it with stoicism. It is the furnace of the forge.

Give your best effort in everything no matter how menial the task.

There are no menial tasks.

Do not be afraid of failure. That fear will stop you from ever succeeding.

Do not persist only until you fail. Persistence after you fail is the true measure of your character. Undaunted persistence is the driver of success.

Do not speak because you have nothing to say and listen because there is nothing to hear. Do not fear silence. Do not fear a challenge to your paradigm. Still waters run deep, shallow streams babble.

Be self-disciplined in mind, body, and spirit. Each is its own discipline, but are interdependent.

Narcissism is the antithesis of self-respect.

The ego is the seat of fear.

The ego must be broken to the will.

Attention to detail is most important for the tasks that you dislike.

Always work diligently on self-improvement.

Live outside of your comfort zone permanently.

Master yourself and overcome your perceived limitations.

Most limitations are self-imposed, idiosyncratic, and exist only in the mind.

Have goals, not expectations.

Strive for transcendence.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-113544_Gallery.jpg (1080x737, 313K)

I prefer to stay on the NatSoc side of things, we are the true cool club, the Satanic elites and their (((Hollywood))) worshipers are the true Losers who want to be Truly cool like Jesus. I influence the most powerful things in that manner alone. No ass fucking needed.

They made Jesus and Christians look like the losers in entertainment and media when really they were the coolest and wisest the whole time. A despicable trick from the Loser Satan kikes.

youtu.be/bbmyRY0dknI
youtu.be/FlwV3scCgAM

Attached: Adrien x Chloe.jpg (512x477, 34K)

Attached: Lebanese Arabid Northwest Semitic.png (1280x788, 1.22M)

Hey, I just like posting logs in shit threads like this. OP is a retarded child who hasn't found his place in the world.

Attached: SBnUDdG.jpg (1437x1978, 514K)

hey faggot, Jow Forums is not your fucking blog
gtfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous:_Tales_of_Ladybug_&_Cat_Noir

>Production company(s)

> Zagtoon
> Method Animation
> Toei Animation
> SAMG Animation
> AB Droits Audiovisuels
> SK Broadband
> De Agostini Editore

>Distributor

> AB International Distribution
> PGS Entertainment[2]

youtu.be/9a2l_CA2Qd4

Attached: __my_little_melody___adrien_agreste_x_reader_by_yumanai-d9zhhye.jpg (604x310, 41K)

When I am king you will become the court jester, because your life is a joke, a joke from God.

Why are you obsessed with little boys, user? Are you a pedofork by any chance? I can't wait until your disgusting kind are wiped out. Enjoy some creamy logs.

Attached: 0d1.jpg (680x952, 99K)

>When I am king you will become the court jester, because your life is a joke, a joke from God.
You'll be king of your mothers basement, maybe your schizo buddies will join you. Jow Forums isn't your personal blog to ramble about useless shit.

Attached: 1518583614592.jpg (367x500, 26K)

be a faggot
i think you'll be huge
you already sound exactly like one

>I influence the most powerful things in that manner alone. No ass fucking needed.

If what you say is true, you influence things outside of the world, not in it. Satan controls the world.

John 16:11
of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

I want to be young again and do it all over again. But who am I kidding, niggers exist, it would all be the same.

I wanted to be king which implies statism therefore it is a political thread.

Attached: Stephanie Schumann.png (597x960, 438K)

You look too good not to be king of the world. I’m not sure what the fuck you’re waiting on. Sitting around feeling sympathy for respecting your own genetic superiority is your only flaw. I suggest you drop that shit and live up to your birthrite of being king.