Huh

What?

Attached: D3vDXP4W0AI6vUI.jpg (680x340, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/adl/status/1115700273555628032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The ADL is a terrorist organization

(((ADL)))

eBaumsWorld and 9gag: Home to terrorist plots hiding in plain sight

mobile.twitter.com/adl/status/1115700273555628032

This and only this. Fpbp. /Thread.

This is true, and when the intelligence and FBI agents started to come here, an entire generation of die hard American military vets got red pilled so hard they formed a coup to overthrow the deep state and install Donald Trump and president. By all means glow in the dark niggers please lurk here.

Evidently copy and pasting the tweet on Jow Forums is spam. I tried 6-7 times and every time I got that message... anyone else?

They want control. That's the whole point of such talking points. They want to control/censor every online platform or bankrupt/destroy it.

it's...it's...it's almost as if they've been planning on this avenue of attack. i guess redpills are impossible to unswallow, so they figure that they'll just cut them off at the source. bug fucking surprise.

Attached: occupation_of_the_american_mind_israel_netanyahu_indefensible_borders.png (1080x2466, 2.54M)

Was there an URL in the tweet?

i blame ebaumsworld for this

Attached: 2ED461C8-5910-455F-8A59-D(...).jpg (1699x980, 381K)

the ADL is a hate group and a terrorist organization

We analyzed MILLIONS of conversations on Gab and chan, sites favored by the Pittsburgh and New Zealand shooters. Our research shows how the perpetrators used these fringe sites to cultivate extremism, which ultimately resulted in horrifying violence:

Time for internet regulation, goys.

Attached: 1416276180001.jpg (467x500, 63K)

I did it with and without. Which is why I tried 6-7 times... even tried with this response and got spam message

They delude themselves to the point of white hysteria while the body count of brownie rapes, killings and maimings (with 100% illegal weapons) on people of every denomination (especially their own) continues to rise exponentially... Libs are gone (Fucking Pluto Man!) and I don't believe they're coming back!

Haha glad it's just me then

They didn't even mention Jow Forums, the nerve

Fuck are the replies to that tweet so redpilled. Pic is from twitter

Attached: 87725288-153C-4EA6-9D81-CD1EC3830ED7.jpg (641x843, 68K)

It's the name of the "other chan". Jow Forums has a spam filter against it. See my post were I removed the number.

It's a made up panic to establish an anti-right censorship regime.

Sorry to say, but Jow Forums Jow Forums has been dull and stale at least since CVille. Moot never wanted that stuff here and bullied people off to infinitychan early on.

>ADL
>talking about terrorist plots
Did they forget all the false flags they've been responsible for? Or domestic spying like with Roy Bullock? We're living in clown world

Attached: 1554859245373m.jpg (1024x682, 131K)

>schizophrenic Jewish organization imagining threats to their existence again
These people probably see the Holocaust when the stare at the clouds.

>Did they forget all the false flags they've been responsible for? Or domestic spying like with Roy Bullock?
Cops help criminals, judges destroy justice, teachers destroy education, priests destroy faith. See a pattern?

Yeah I do... let's test...

We analyzed MILLIONS of conversations on Gab and chan, sites favored by the Pittsburgh and New Zealand shooters. Our research shows how the perpetrators used these fringe sites to cultivate extremism, which ultimately resulted in horrifying violence:

their buddies at the SPLC are kind of in a jam so ADL has to pick up the slack.

>100,000's of unique visitors daily
>one guy does a thing one time
>see look everyone is guilty
Can we use this logic to put all black people in prison where they belong?

>These people probably see the Holocaust when the stare at the clouds.

HAHAHAHAHA I'd say that's comedy gold but they'd steal that too.

Why don't they advocate for banning/censoring the Quran?

It would be foolish to plan a terrorist plot on a website heavily monitored by law enforcement.

So iguess everyone moves to eos forums

>Four chan doesn’t get mentioned
Looks like mook is running a containment/data mining board after all

Attached: 1539447728838.png (1004x1492, 966K)

I don't know, probably the same reason my government listed the "alt right" as the top threat to the nation despite over 300 "Canadians" going overseas to commit terrorist acts in the last few years.

Attached: 1537406628595.png (1002x1580, 580K)

Attached: 1530062902265.png (1006x1606, 290K)

Most catholics haven't even read the new testament or even have a proper comprehension of it means to be a true Christian. If they did they understand that that both Islam and Christians oppose what "Judaism" did to the old testament and have a mutual enemy.

Attached: 1535052774526.png (1168x1358, 276K)

Attached: Powerful Jews will be on all Draft Boards, and Jewish physicians will protect you from military serv (734x921, 263K)

>If they did they understand that that both Islam and Christians oppose what "Judaism" did to the old testament and have a mutual enemy.
Oh, not again.

Attached: 1352608895653.gif (730x450, 75K)

>one guy does a thing one time
Imagine some Islamic forum inspired a Church massacre that was lived streamed. And then the members of the forum were celebrating and sharing memes of the murdered people. You would be calling for their blood and calling for the government to step in and shut it down. You're a fucking hypocrite.

Oy Vey!

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-000016.png (1440x2560, 275K)

>ADL
funny since they just got outed for being anti-white and 5 or 6 of the people leading ADL stepped down because of it

8ch*n is the Reddit of all chans.

Attached: 1548944186141m.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

Imagine living in a country so fucked by Judaism that you think Islam is the real problem.

tch!
gab.ai -- Robert Bowers, shot up a synagogue
other chan - Brendan Tarrant, "" mosque
this chan - *tumbleweeds*

Only certain groups of people should have free speech

Attached: A44C1844-C8FC-48CE-A18E-9EAA6EB05564.png (500x726, 130K)

Not familiar with the Mahdi?

>White is a racial slur
>Jew is a racial slur

top kek, these kikes have ZERO shame

Attached: Untitled.png (754x594, 72K)

Imagine that scenario happening over and over and over to not only Christians but every other faith or lack there of. That's why no one cares about the one time Islam got its face punched in on livestream.

Source?

I hope they try to delete Gab, 8ch and Jow Forums.
Behead the Hydra and two more arise

Attached: 1543842197556.jpg (822x724, 80K)

woops that was SPLC

no, they're just giving it a nigger fave lift
and a boob job

You know 8ch was totally destroyed and abandoned. It's now home of Jewish occultists and Israelis originating terrorist plots. Sad because it used to be a great place to talk about philosophy and history and theology.

2014-2016 RIP

Attached: mr freeze lost love.jpg (637x479, 28K)

lol it was a joke! No one is srs here FBI and jews. All for entertainment.
You'll know it when we get into srs bsns. In Minecraft.

PS: DON'T MESS WITH FOOTBALL

Attached: Jewcatorg.jpg (666x689, 67K)

> We will shut their dirty lying jewish mouths!

A missed opportunity.

>Imagine living in a country so fucked by Judaism that you think Islam is the real problem.
Imagine being so brainwashed that you either have to suck a Jew or Muslim dick.

Attached: 1497839872212.jpg (720x576, 34K)

since so many jews say they are white, its time to lump them in when they yell about white supremacy. seriously. they say they are white, now they get to shoulder some of that bullshit

The orange juice is getting uppity.

Since when was "black" a racial slur. What a bunch of retards.

I only was there some time during the 2016 election. It was full of insanity and pedos.

Attached: 1498141843659.jpg (590x530, 66K)

this

Also, we need the Mooninites to come back.

Attached: flyer2.jpg (582x735, 68K)

wew

ADL is a joke. No one cares anymore.

They could simply post anything they want there or here and say they are users and they are shameless enough to do it. Sorry but we have free speech ADL/Jews.

they've literally been doing that for the past 15 years you sniveling cocksucker
what surprises me is that it didn't happen sooner

Attached: 1495896639520.jpg (1354x1308, 555K)

>I only was there some time during the 2016 election. It was full of insanity and pedos.
There were no pedos there but yeah, you missed the best days of chans. This place is like a baby muppet play ground compared to what happened there as far as deep and open discussions outside of political lobbying.

The (((Alt-Right))) destroyed chan culture. And 8ch was sold to a freemason with a pig farm in Thailand and started pushing Natbol.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (474x532, 63K)

shit like this is perfect as it fucking outs their bullshit. whoever that was fucked up by not passing it all over social media
start asking why ADL is so hateful to jewish people since jews say they are white
spin it fucking hard on them
play their bullshit game

>And then the members of the forum
Like I said (((members)))

Show me the forums. Give me some examples. Only Zionist faggots like you Jews believe in collective punishment.

ok you need to get out now

Attached: 1553476800418.png (956x650, 310K)

They didn't have to do that to gab. Just put it on display like some sort of decoration.

Attached: unforgiver-1992-clint-eastwood.jpg (350x273, 14K)

We're all goys in the eyes of the Jews who currently rule the world. Going after Muslims is just fighting one of the Jews enemies for them.

I like how they choose two platforms that are not widely known, nor likely have the means to sue them. Let’s see them say this shit about Facebook.

How are you going to read their forums if you can't even speak Arabic? They've had forums since before Jow Forums.

>Random people smiling out of context

Oh yeah that's some real hard evidence right there.

i unironically hope they get gab taken off the internet. the boomers who use it are insufferable faggots and those christcucks deplatform people all the time.

Be careful now. Arabic is a semitic language which means you're being borderline anti-semitic

We do not hate islam, it is just that islam have not its place in the west.

I still think tarrant should be put to death for his crime, but muslim starting murdering children, women and tortured civilian already.

I mean if you do not want something happening to you maybe do not do the same to other.

Attached: 1553599449799.jpg (794x598, 181K)

don't care. kike propaganda.

Attached: 1536558462275.jpg (782x730, 231K)

>There were no pedos there
The index of that site is full with material banned here, including erotic photographs of underage kids. It didn't just mean Jow Forums

>The (((Alt-Right))) destroyed chan culture.
Personally, I blamed it on the boomers flooding this place during the election.

>We're all goys in the eyes of the Jews who currently rule the world. Going after Muslims is just fighting one of the Jews enemies for them.
Who's dumping Muslims as their bio-weapons on Europe?

Attached: 1504337321584.jpg (712x712, 122K)

Attached: 1552842024533.png (874x664, 42K)

>We do not hate islam, it is just that islam have not its place in the west.
I have no reason not to hate human garbage which destroyed every civilization it touched and is at war with Europe since it exists.

I am starting a hate monitoring organziation called the Southern Nigger Loser Center. SPLC. We track leftist hate organizations.

Attached: 30572bba61a202afcac1d78a86dc569d.jpg (396x700, 24K)

Muslims were even celebrating in the streets of Paris after hearing of the massacre.

It's time, user.

Time to clean up.

Attached: Daniel O'Connell monument by sculptor John Henry Foley in Dublin, Ireland.jpg (1280x1707, 601K)

Don't be mad that Q is more popular than you faggots over there.

This is was caused by white nationalism, it was a result of their oppression of muslims. You don't understand.

Why are they always keeping away from Jow Forums??

It just means that Jow Forums on Jow Forums isn't trying hard enough.

Attached: pol redpills the world.jpg (836x653, 80K)

I've been online since the earliest days of the internet and believe me this anti-Islam shit did not exist among white nationalists in 1996. Most of them actually showed solidarity with Palestinians and the Muslims victims of western aggression in the Middle East. The way Jews have turned White Nationalism into an anti-Muslim movement right before my eyes is fucking chilling. We really are putty in their hands. They are the masters of brainwashing.

The west is not perfect in this extent either. I still have a profound belief of supremacy considering western thought and phylosophy but I can understand an muslim preffering his own system. What I found the most disgusting is muslim who want to change and destruct our country and western thought.
I am a firm believer that we can solve most problem by keeping the border close and ejecting most of the invader in our country.

Attached: 1553479062768.png (1000x800, 427K)

You're a loser!

Attached: 2019-03-25_16.34.20.jpg (1757x2098, 1.23M)

>kike spike at inauguration

France is an lost cause sadly. A shame 30 year to destroy a country and a race.
Not for nothing that tarrant get radicalised here, but it is true that it is redpilling on the propaganda that we can easily live together with muslim.

Attached: frenchevolution.gif (466x430, 218K)

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 105K)