Dick : 4,7 inches

I just want to give pleasure to the girl I love but even that is not possible, That's ridiculous
I don't have a gf and even if I get one Im gonna ne ridiculous un bed

Attached: 29760b60-15ec-44d9-a5e4-576f6d008665.jpg (851x851, 105K)

Do you have a functioning tongue?

Just buy a strap on

Yes

"How does this go about your sexual intercourse with user? All right he's fucking me with a piece of plastic this subhuman piece of shit "

Have you ever used one of these?

Attached: thinkpad nipple.png (640x427, 228K)

No

Okay, what about one of these?

Attached: analog stick.jpg (720x480, 24K)

Idk

How about this?

Attached: xbone analog stick.jpg (400x316, 14K)

No

Omg Im so fucking retard, I just understand now, yes I know how to use joystick

This problem really needs government intervention. How about a programme where the government will cancel a woman's student loan debt if she dates a small dick guy for 3 years?

The small new deal...
Anyway, just learn to eat pussy and do lots of foreplay.

Great. Now learn to use one with your tongue and apply that to her clit.

How the girth tho?

This. Find the clit and work that fucker like crazy. A bigger dick helps, but isn’t the end all be all. I am over seven inches and it’s nice to have it as a backup, but it’s not necessary.

5,9 inches for girth

I saw a post once from a guy with 7" length and 3.75" girth. I'd say you're definitely better off than that guy at least.

ew do I actually have to eat pussy if I have a small dick? that really grosses me out

You can suck dick instead.

would rather tbqh
as long as the dick was clean
but even if the pussy is clean I wouldn't

Just be a gay bottom, problem solved. Now your dick size doesn't matter.

you got a picture?

but I'm dom user

If there are female doms why can't you be a bottom dom?

because I don't want a dick in my ass

How do you know if you haven't tried?

because I'm dom, getting dicked is submissive. I wouldn't enjoy that

9x6 bbc and I'll be khhv forever because nobody wants black guys

kys

Eat her pussy. Even then 4.7" is functionally fine and a woman that can get off via penetration probably still will. I would guess that most women would prefer something closer to 5" than 9" for everyday relationship sex.

Still depends on the girl. I'm closer to seven as well and my wife couldn't give a shit. It does the job, I usually have to hold back a bit, and it leaves her sore so no back to back. I eat that pussy every time though and she really loves and appreciates that. Especially when out with her friends and having to hear them bitch about their men not eating them out or getting them off. One is cheating on her husband because he thinks eating pussy is disgusting.

You have to eat pussy if you have a big or small dick. Don't and I guarantee that she will find someone that does. Have seen it a hundred times in my life. Unless you find that 1/1000 prude Christian girl who thinks it is gross. Sex with her will suck anyways and eventually even she after hearing about it from friends will want that pussy eaten.

I feel bad for guys like you. Many women will leave you and you will spend your life blaming the wrong person.

yea there's no way I can do that lol, pussys in general are just gross to me unless its an innie, then maybe I could. I would never make my partner do something they are uncomfortable with or don't enjoy, so if my gf wanted me to I wouldn't even want to be with her
would rather fuck a cute twink/trap but someday I want kids so I dunno, hopefully I'll find the right person

I guess I agree with the Romans, they thought fucking a guy was far more respectful/masculine than eating a girl out

Some stuff that helped me to go from 15cm to 18,5cm
>Kegel exercises
>cardio
>jelqing (have care with it if you don't want to ruin your dick forever,don't be mad like me and start to do it dry or with shampoo,use some lube it will be better also find a workout program)
>drink a lot of water (4 liters a day if you can go for even more)
>avoid masturbation

>drink a lot of water (4 liters a day if you can go for even more)

That's idiotic. What use is it having a bigger dick if you end up pissing in her pussy when you try to fuck? Unless she's into that.

My dick is a similar length and I hit my girls cervix/make her cum regularly

Are you a fag user?

like I said would rather fuck a passable femboy/trap than a girl, so maybe?
but I'm still attracted to feminine features, its just the cunt I don't like
so I guess it depends on your definition

g spot is 2-3 inches inside vag.

learn that and learn it well and you’re fine bro. stay healthy and keep your dick hard and you are literally fine. only thing that would make it a problem is super wide size queen vag, and those are a small minority.

rip, enjoy the single life man.