You guys know this board is meant to cause shootings right?

The board is designed to make young teenage American males commit terrible acts of violence. This place is a weapon, and it should be destroyed, it should be destroyed by American intelligence.

Attached: omt0fixlw0421.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

Shut up, OP. You aren't cool.

Prove it faggot

My dick is a weapon, which your mom fears

Sage!

>The board is designed to make young teenage American males commit terrible acts of violence.
Well it isn't very effective, then.

Attached: 1eb034.jpg (608x1079, 50K)

((()))
you're boring

>implying us intelligence isn’t behind creating mass shooters and half the posts here are so chatbots run by navy persona software
You silly child

They use what are called demoralization memes, which cause anxiety, depression and nihilism in young men. The men become detached from society and view them as "normies". The process is extremely painful emotionally and socially but it is numbed with poetic irony, of which memes like this one makes you think everything is a shit show. It causes psychosis, which if done to enough people will make more than a few snap.

Don't be one of the ones who snaps, you're gonna be alright friend. There's no reason to hurt anyone, just go take a breather, go for a walk a bit, have a smoke, have a drink.

American Intelligence causes young teenage males to commit shootings.

>it should be destroyed by American intelligence
Nigger how new are you? This place IS American intelligence.

Attached: a35e979491622958646ad4a124e1b79b45e018dd521b121eb8a632818c4de878.png (613x515, 351K)

American intelligence is an oxymoron.

Look how quickly all the little MOSSAD bots start off in a flurry when you state their plan in plain sight. The board is meant to make you lose your mind and kill people. You're not even allowed to leave, remember? They meme'd that into you too. Your women are disloyal and stupid, they memed that into you. You're full of hate, some of which is very much justified, but you are being mislead to use the energy of that hate for their own purposes. Your anxiety and fears are being used against you by coming here. They even make you think you're part of it all.

Attached: 1541961592580.jpg (422x651, 61K)

Test,

Yeah I just came from the thread where some guy was excited about yelling something at an arab. They might have given up on the go shoot up something line and moved to a more staged let’s celebrate small acts of aggression line

mods banning u for gay reasons? I got a 15 min ban earlier for dubb/ get posting which never happens

H O N K
O
N
K

Actually there are a lot of reasons to hurt someone.

Like 60 million reasons, or however many votes Hillary received.

Attached: 1552865195824.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Moot works for Google now, are you guys not starting to see the picture yet?

you cant post here until you are an adult

Fuck off nigger

Close, but you have it reversed.

Nobody is dumb enough to get radicalized from a honeypot Taiwanese anime forum.

Sometimes we speculate about things we already knew were true. Sometimes we know things are true while others speculate. This place is a disease for your mind. They want you to think its the only place you can go to help white people but really its a containment board. They keep you here to monitor and use you. They learn from you.

>acts of violence

Good.

Attached: bowers.jpg (800x450, 22K)

Haven't got a response all day. Thought I was shadow banned. Guess I'm just boring.

On the contrary, people do nothing but sit here all day hoping to see one of their own do just that.

>The board is designed to make young teenage American males commit terrible acts of violence.
Do you honestly believe this, or is this just the latest script you're supposed to follow?
Jow Forums is, and always will be, a board of peace

Attached: the_lobby_israel_spys_on_your_citizens.png (1009x1105, 888K)

Only a fool would find influence here and utilize it on the God’s chosen people
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

The only people advocating violence here are feds.

Attached: 75656756.jpg (654x776, 29K)

Kek. Jow Forums doesn't have the technical sophistication for that.

I honestly believe this. Coercion, infiltration and puppeteering are their craft, should have been assuming this place works against you from the start.

You don't advocate violence through brainwashing, you just create the conditions necessary for the type of psychosis to flourish and watch it wreak havoc on a society.

I'm just here to write racist things not hurt anyone

No, this place is a beacon of truth in this world of lies.
Anxiety, depression, and nihilism are all products of ZOG anti-white tyranny.
This world IS a shit show.

People need to take action. We need an army of Bowers, Tarrants, Breiviks, and Roofs.

Our women ARE disloyal and stupid. The memes here are backed up by solid evidence.
Stop spouting bluepilled garbage.

>People need to take action. We need an army of Bowers, Tarrants, Breiviks, and Roofs.

This is the type of coercion and brainwashing I'm talking about. None of those men accomplished anything but make the average /pol users's politics seem outlandish and radical. I mean you can tell, it's a meme flag posting.

City niggers dont come here you stupid fuck...because thats who is doing 99% of the "shooting" you are concern trolling you buttfucker

Anger is simply a side effect of learning the truth.

Just here to say nigger, that's all.

Attached: 1554816192815.png (956x860, 175K)

They reduced the number of foreign invaders.
We need a mass shooter uprising.
Thousands, even hundreds of thousands killing 50-100 shitskins each.

>fugly as sin
>doesn't care about optics

It checks out

Well I ...don't know ...how to feel about that.

Well they're probably not going to get a shooting out of me. I'd prefer to sue something less traceable and more deadly, with a timer. I could probably make one out of redstone and TNT, you know, since we're talking about minecraft and not real life.

I thought this was a Cambodian basket weaving fourm of peace

thanks rabbi

Attached: oy_no.jpg (408x632, 32K)

cum shooting?

This is like the video games cause violence argument. Its bullshit. In all likelihood this place is cathartic.

>Muh Jow Forums is fight club meme

Yeah sage faggot... I'd be just as unhappy with the direction of the world with or without Jow Forums... If anything, Jow Forums serves as a white pill by letting me know im not alone in how i feel....

Attached: 1160625.jpg (640x480, 34K)

This board is meant to promote homosexuality

Sage

>American
>intelligence
pick one

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Look, I hate niggers as much as the next guy. But you’re stupid to think that’s a plan that could work. You’re obviously the type of shill OP is talking about. You’re not being logical if you’re being serious. If you’re not serious about white people then fuck you. Your opinion should be discarded here. I already knew that already though, because you’re a shill. Take the meme flag off pussy.
Solid post OP btw. I have felt this in myself. I can’t stop coming here. I can’t stop waiting for the happenings. I’m hooked and engaged. I’m also extremely angry and wanting to get into a fight half the time. I’m already an aggressive person too. I’ve had to disengage at times. Pizzagate almost made me manic and psychotic.

Coughing is the cause of colds. High fever is what causes the flu.

nah, big pharma and the media create MK ultra faggots.

Attached: DcpVVrrUQAEFSZj.jpg_large.jpg (700x522, 54K)