HAPPENING; GENERAL MARK A. MILLEY

TO ASSUME POST OF THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF.
FIRST ACT WILL BE TO SEND 101'ST AIRBORNE TO UKRAINE.
PAY DENBTS.
>inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about we send them to our border instead

sauce you fucking nigger?

Anyone know how I can filter threads made with this pic? I've never needed to filter a thread by pic before.

Nice, a /comfy/ thread just before sleep!
Oh, and will Russia do the show off on Thursday?

>inb4source
inb4source
>inb4source
inb4source
>inb4source
inb4source
>inb4source
inb4source
>inb4source
inb4source
>inb4source
inb4source
>inb4source
inb4source
>inb4source
inb4source
>inb4source
inb4source
>inb4source

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Rumor has it they just used a prototype Sub based BTE Pulse weapon to shoot down a Japanese F35 in an attempt to recover the wreckage in the Oacific.
Anyway, yes, they are still on schedule for a Thurs- Sun window SLBM launch up by Norway.

That is our Border.

Watch the news.
Screaming Eagles will be headed for Ukraine.

Pouring bleach in your eyes should do the trick.

Oh.
Yeah.
Almost forgot.
Stepanov?
Your Fired, Buddy.
Just thought you would like to know so you can update your resume.

Oh my. Stepanov just declared Mutiny.
Press F to pay respects, Lads

Attached: 20180606_214820.png (987x494, 768K)

Bumping for Stepanov.

>Nice, a /comfy/ thread just before sleep!
I agree with you on this one.
Have a bump, OP. Slide threads always seem to start flooding in whenever you make a new bread.

Attached: 965A5081-F687-4FB3-8D66-4CDA9515C2D0.gif (320x360, 3.96M)

Many thanks, i like your threads

Hasn’t >inb4source guy been right before?

I’ll be watching thanks

>>>

meanwhile

>>>>>>
GM corn set to stop man spreading his seed | Environment | The ...

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.

By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.

'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,' said Epicyte president Mitch Hein.

'We have also created corn plants that make antibodies against the herpes virus, so we should be able to make a plant-based jelly that not only prevents pregnancy but also blocks the spread of sexual disease.'

sept 9 2001

>Hasn’t >inb4source guy been right before?
Yes he has. Many times at this point.

Attached: 0074683B-13EA-4C92-847C-0DE6A0C4DFCF.jpg (688x768, 59K)

When is your best guesstimate that open war is going to break out? An F35 gets shot down to get the wreckage, immediate forces deployed to Ukraine. The US declaring a piece of Iran's military a terrorist organization guaranteeing a complete and utterly broken relationship for decades with no foreseeable future of it being repaired. Weird moves to keep the stock market up even though the stock market always recovers immediately after The Big One while everything else stays fucked making the stock market irrelevant as anything but an illusion. Bolton and Pompom sabotaging talks with Kim. I can't see it as anything else but a hot war being imminent.

I think a no deal Brexit may be the spark.

>I think a no deal Brexit may be the spark.
Yes because fuck russians, amirite?

Oh no the pollen escaped sorry food supply woops good thing they don't grow corn in Israel heh

You got that right Brazil, why should we have to deal with our problems back home when we can go cheeki breeki innawoods of the Slav's motherland just to keep some insane kike operated war machine in power for just a little longer.