Red-Pilled Hobbies

There are none. If you are a male under the age of 60, you don’t have $1m in assets and you have hobbies, you are a faggot.

> but user, my job is boring
Find another job, start a side hustle, start educating yourself in something that will MAKE YOU MONEY.

> but user, I need to time to relax
Literally just rest. Even the most lazy, degenerate hobbies such as video games expend mental resources. Don’t fool yourself faggot.

> but user, I am satisfied with my life the way it is
You are literally a wage/debt slave and unless you are accumulating assets you are bringing your children into slavery.

> but user, my hobby is my creative outlet
Life is your creative outlet, you self-absorbed faggot. Put down your faggot guitar, go out into the world and do something useful for somebody.

Attached: IMG_1267.jpg (640x592, 22K)

>Life is your creative outlet
Unironically this.

>Don't have fun ever
>your work is your fun
Said the jew

>start a side hustle,
boomer and youtube scammer meme

Overall the leaf is correct for once except instead of a $1 million assets it should be at least $100 million. We're not living in the 20's anymore user.

Attached: Info.png (1547x303, 89K)

Redpiilled hobbies?
>Fucking with people online
>Getting your dick sucked
>Eating
>Walking your dogs
>Fishing

Attached: Classic-Italian-Hoagie.jpg (500x334, 180K)

Read books. You'll actually learn something.

It isn't a very good red pill when the "real world" of yesteryear had your average manly men spending huge amounts of time doing hobbies.

I can't even with how fucking stupid these "red pills" are.

Typical Jew

>your work is your fun
Literally addressed this in the second paragraph. Enjoy being a wage slave.

I'd rather develop my character and skillsets than just slave away for ultimately meaningless assets

>Fishing
>Shooting / Hunting
>Woodwork
>Fitness

Absolutely based hobbies and you're retard tier IQ if you can't see the value in them.

>not posting the real picture

Attached: hitler unlocked.jpg (835x773, 63K)

fuck off somaleaf wagecuck cope poster

>"real world" of yesteryear had your average manly men spending huge amounts of time doing hobbies

And what have they accomplished for us? While they sat around jerking off over some autistic hobby the jew was taking control of the media and political system.

Attached: IMG_1211.jpg (260x256, 19K)

>Checks thread
>Checks flag

Genuinely surprised.

Attached: wat.jpg (370x370, 27K)

Why do you deserve me at my best? I don't see this world being all that great even from the start. I've never seen a timeline worth living in and life and our universe is so limited that I don't see any reason for my short life to be strained by constant work because YOU feel like I need to build a damn house. . Also im gonna die so it's not like I can see the fruits of my labor. And Id rather have not been born. Some one else will do it is my motto

Win niggas to the Lord Jesus Christ

Attached: 1542511602262.jpg (3992x2228, 2.7M)

Fuck you, I'm not going to work myself to death so that Shlomo can have a lavish lifestyle

Attached: 1541131766532.jpg (835x773, 333K)

Memes aside
These very thoughts have been across my mind lately. Reading books and learning is always good, but you could read about practical things like mutual funds and compound interest instead of Roman History. One has to keep a fire burning, keep a pace.

Well I dont have a million in the bank. But I still have hobbies. I make 6 figures and have a house and all kinds of toys and they are my hobbies. Taking car of the things you own should be your hobby. Will make you appreciate what you worked hard to get. For example I have a 2004 yfz450 that looks brand fucking new. How ask? Because I take care of it. I take care of my dirtbike, boat, truck and car. From simple oil changes to waxing to doing more complicated things I truly enjoy it. It's fun. Take care of your things and they will take care of you.

Model trains are the only truly based and redpilled hobby

Based. The only hobby you need is lifting.

Shooting myself in the face is my only joy in life

Absolutely. If you are a man you need to be conquering period. If not making money directly, then accumulating political influence. The jews didn't take control of our government by flying kites or fucking fishing.

Reading philosophy books could help if you eventually want to get into politics though.

imagine being such an npc that "life" is your creative outlet
that you have to do literally nothing in your down time to save mental energy
that you're never satisfied with your blessings
and you only care about material wealth
go to church and get a gf faggots

First of all, I'm not out to be a Jew. But I take your point. They don't stop, and neither should I, no matter how comfy I feel. Time marches on.

"Remember my son, material wealth should not be your focus. Now be a good boy, get good grades, get a nice job and polish Shlomo's cock every day for a paycheck - that's a good life"

focusing on wealth like you do is a sign you're just a jew on the inside but a jew without as much power as you crave
there's a reason jews destroy everything and humans develop cultures and arts
they use their brains for more than scheming and shekel collecting but whatever have fun being buried in your worthless fiat

Why dont you offer some advice on making money from LITERALLY nothing if you are knowledgeable? I don't think you want to help people at all. You just want to flex(lie?) like some nigger. Prove me wrong and help some young and up and comings guys.

Attached: 512009A2-4BA3-479A-9482-14DE244587CA.jpg (400x400, 29K)

He can't offer any tangible advice because he's either a Jew, in which case you can't trust what he says
OR
He's some fat fucks who thinks the only way to be a man is to turn yourself into a machine, in which case you can't trust his advice because he's a fat fuck LARPer

If you want a business, try dog walking, pet training, lessons in something you know, vertical farms, street cleaning, make plarn bags, or get a job.

Yeah I think that all sounds about right. I am reading 48 laws of power, working out with my brother, and im a neet so I have all the time in the world. I could use some help with how to deal with finances, i was never taught and don't know where to start. Fat chance OP will have anything to say except "MUH BOOTSTRAPS".

Attached: You.jpg (512x408, 43K)

I agree with your sentiment. No fag hobbies until financial independence. But I would also like to add to the list of "assets" a minimum of 2 children and a wife.

Attached: c3cc4dc42d8a31bc4355a011bc22c0ff.jpg (474x462, 29K)

dog walking/pet sitting literally requires experience to do in this city. There is a site dedicated to it, you need to sign up, provide credentials, all that shit

I can hardly pet train from my small apartment.

I can hardly do vertical farms from my small apartment

I make more money being neet then I would working for some greedy kike.

Street cleaning? Refer to the above.

Plarn bags seem like that could maybe work? I would have to sell them on etsy or something. Requiring hundreds hours of my time and no guarantee they would ever be more then a shoddy hunk of shit. That's the only thing that could maybe work in your list. I will look into it. Do you have anything else to add, because i could use any real advice for making cash you could give me.

Owning a home that was likely inherited seems to really skew perspective on alot of this. Most young man live in shitty apartments like mine where you cant so much as listen to music above a certain volume.

Attached: 1549228665879.gif (390x293, 3.27M)

To make money you either need a business or a high-income job where you would be investing a majority of your income. Unless you already have a degree in a high-income field, business is the way to go.

All great ideas.

Business pro-tip: literally anything can be a business, as long as you're doing something useful for somebody. You can literally go to the hardware store and go around a rich neighborhood offering to trim people's hedges. Whatever business you go into, it will be absolute shit at the beginning but it will get better and better as you get to know more people, as people start referring customers etc.

Yeah, like The Prince.

Go on craigslist, start doing gigs. Talk to the people that hire you, ask them about their problems, look for opportunities. Leave a good impression. Next time they have a problem - be the guy they call first. Talk to other bottom of the barrel workers you meet, get their numbers, call on them when you need manpower. Soon enough you will have opportunities for bigger jobs. You can bootstrap a business this way.

Attached: IMG_1208.jpg (771x681, 81K)

Confirmed for fat fuck LARPing as a man. This is terrible advice and will only work if you're in a small 5-10k community. The average suburbanite/city person won't give a shit about you once you're out the door regardless of the impression you left. There's literally thousands of people doing the same gig econ shit and they're going nowhere.

Please stop giving retard levels of advice to people when we all know you're just trying to convince yourself.

>thousands of people doing the same gig econ shit and they're going nowhere

That's because most of them are retards who are hard to reach, text like a teenage girl and don't give a shit about who they work for and their business.

Ask questions, offer help proactively, learn about them and their business as much as you can. If you just do that you will already be head and shoulders above the rest.