White people had a civilization thousands of years before Egypt/Mesopotamia?

A lot of ancient cultures wrote about white-skinned bearded people who survived great floods and rebuilt civilization after the devastation. Most of these cultures think of them as Gods. With the recent findings at Gobekli Tepe (10,000+ year old megalithic structures) and the rain water erosion apparent in the Sphinx enclosure, is it possible that whites existed and had a civilization before the end of the last ice age? The 400 foot rise in sea levels since then would literally erase every single city located anywhere near the coast, and in fact there are remains of man-made megalithic structures being discovered off the coasts, for example the structures Graham Hancock found while diving near Japan. Combined with all of the old maps that seem to show islands that were only above sea level 10,000+ years ago, this seems genuinely plausible and it would also explain stuff like why Hitler was so invested in Antarctica (looking for ancient Aryan relics preserved in ice?)

Did white people have a civilization long before we are told they did? What role do the kikes have in this?

All discussion is encouraged, I even want the shills to post. I'll dump whatever relevant shit I can find

Attached: yonaguni[1].jpg (550x374, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho
youtube.com/watch?v=QxxJkkUiRxw
youtube.com/watch?v=1wJw1DcI2e4
sciencemag.org/news/2018/11/massive-crater-under-greenland-s-ice-points-climate-altering-impact-time-humans
youtube.com/watch?v=tu-sLX0FbF0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giordano_Bruno_(crater)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transient_lunar_phenomenon
collective-evolution.com/2014/06/13/marine-geologist-unearths-a-supposed-10000-year-old-yonaguni-monument-dubbed-japanese-atlantis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

youtube.com/watch?v=QxxJkkUiRxw
^ note about this: some of the connections with numbers will seem like ILLUMINATI THE NUMBERS MASON level bullshit at first, but he's actually correct about the 1:43200 scale of the Earth's dimensions being coded into the Pyramids' architecture, and the celestial alignments and divisions of the Great Year are in fact accurate (I personally verified using Space Engine and you can as well)

youtube.com/watch?v=1wJw1DcI2e4

If you haven't seen all of these lectures and podcasts with Joe Rogan, they are certainly worth a watch and a pondering. Ignore Graham Hancock if he's too hippy-dippy for you, there are plenty of other accomplished people discussing this. Before anybody claims that there's already a consensus from scholars on human history, let me give you this lovely quote:

"The track record of the consensus is nothing to be proud of."

Attached: yonaguni[1].jpg (700x337, 202K)

WE

WUZ

who knows desu.

maybe it is all true.

Attached: Solon and Egypt.png (640x646, 189K)

Attached: Solutrean macro 2.png (2552x2436, 921K)

Keep in mind, if the flooding that occurred 12,000 years ago happened today, there would be no sign of our civilization besides some of our satellites still being in orbit and any hard rock that went untouched. Metal, plastic, wood, it would all vanish. I don't think the "ancient Aryans" (original term do not steal) had space flight or internet or anything, but it seems like some other civilization a long time ago reached our 19th century in terms of development/technology considering they seemed to have mapped the entire planet and were capable of moving and lifting massive stones (some more than 100 tons)

Attached: baalbek06_05[1].jpg (684x464, 110K)

Praying to God you aren't another jidf
Ahnenerbe
Prisca Theologia
Ariosophy
Hyperborea
Theosophy
Thule Society
All of history is a lie

Attached: Hyperborean_Peru.png (640x305, 356K)

Attached: Solutrean macro 3.png (2608x2800, 1.06M)

>Joe Rogan
No words. You are a faggot. That is all.

Wow you sound insane, you should probably kill yourself

Attached: Solutrean Atlantis Civ.jpg (4132x3151, 3.72M)

>In the base of the ruins of the Jupiter Baal Temple lie three hewn stones known together as the “trilithon.” Each is estimated to weigh over 750 tons.
>750 tons

Keep in mind the largest crane ever built by the Romans could only lift a small fraction of one of these stones, and there physically is not enough room to fit the required number of cranes around these massive stones.

Attached: Balbec-7-1[1].jpg (1500x955, 268K)

So don't open the Joe Rogan interview. I posted it because it's relevant, not because I like Joe Rogan's podcast. Could you be any more of a fag?

Thank you shill I'll keep that in mind

Except we literally were, with hard evidence throughout the world to prove it.

Attached: 1532484775401.jpg (217x232, 12K)

Attached: Viracochas.png (760x1815, 2.09M)

Attached: whoandhow.jpg (1000x1983, 1.14M)

Attached: worldofswas.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

Thanks for the dump based user, I've been looking for a lot of this shit.

I think the biggest question is still:
>What role do the kikes have in this?

Attached: 1531966014616.jpg (1512x600, 451K)

Holy shit you are the first person all day who actually has shit, please dump everything.

Attached: occ1.jpg (2307x1844, 1.98M)

Oh man the swastika thing bends my mind. It's supposed to be coincidental that the NatSocs used it as their flag.

Attached: TriptychWorldWide.jpg (971x269, 88K)

Studies carried out by scientists from the Institute of Forensic Genetics at the University of Copenhagen have concluded that all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor, someone who lived 6,000 to 10,000 years ago near the area by the Black sea.

Attached: file.png (640x413, 566K)

>Scientists conclude that this blue-eyed family spread out from an area north of the Black Sea following the last ice age. These people were among the proto-Indo-European Aryans who subsequently spread agriculture into western Europe and later rode horses into Iran and India, explains Professor Hans Eiberg of the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of Copenhagen.

Attached: file.png (402x265, 151K)

sciencemag.org/news/2018/11/massive-crater-under-greenland-s-ice-points-climate-altering-impact-time-humans

Attached: greenland impact.jpg (726x914, 128K)

you know whats a bigger mind bender than that.
whether you look to the west in places like Machu Picchu or east in places like Baalbek we find that the older megalithic works are often times much larger and newer less precise less skillful work is placed on top of it by later (less skillful/advanced) peoples.

Attached: MachuPicchu.jpg (2736x1824, 737K)

Attached: BaalbekLebanon.jpg (1102x698, 332K)

when modernity attempts to "fix" antiquity...

Attached: BaalbekBadPatchwork.jpg (700x467, 121K)

Truly incredible. Even the people from back then themselves claim they did not build these things, yet we don't believe them. They likely discovered remains of large buildings from long ago and built on top of it.

>(original term do not steal)
source>

>White people had a civilization thousands of years before Egypt/Mesopotamia?
Yes.

Attached: Proto Indo european root.jpg (1100x846, 82K)

Attached: 1542310756526.jpg (2048x1536, 963K)

I was just joking lol, I'm sure someone's used it before but it popped into my head while typing and I'm not aware of seeing the term "ancient Aryan" in relation to this subject before

>just making shit up
wow thats great, thanks

Attached: 1529351187102 (1).jpg (1208x950, 425K)

Dig through Antartica archives, really juicy stuff in there.

Attached: GermanHollowEarthInstructions.jpg (2232x1256, 777K)

Attached: 1528646608409.jpg (299x309, 29K)

Attached: 1528652402630.jpg (640x305, 56K)

I cannot tell if this is sarcasm, but I like how "ancient Aryan" sounds. Maybe because it's how an Asian man would pronounce this show.

Attached: ORIGINAL[1].jpg (707x610, 206K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tu-sLX0FbF0

if you can tolerate the speed and tone of this content creators voice he has some quality vids to consume.

Attached: liquidateapeople.jpg (1280x1707, 961K)

Attached: ginger.jpg (476x1024, 114K)

I'm still not sure about this guy. On one hand, he's saying a lot of common sense shit that genuinely leads one to think about these subjects. On the other hand, he was literally in the US military and he's stated some crazy shit like nukes went off on the moon etc

Attached: 1554874561930.jpg (845x403, 97K)

continuing the story

Attached: 1554616544692.jpg (1200x875, 246K)

But something interesting happened on Apollo 12. After Pete Conrad and Al Bean landed at the Ocean of Storms on November 14, 1969, they left the lunar surface 142 hours into the flight. Eight hours later, they were reunited with Dick Gordon in the command module and sent their spent lunar module back to the Moon. It impacted about 40 miles away from the Apollo 12 landing site with the force of one ton of TNT. The resulting shockwave built up and peaked in just eight minutes. Then it took an hour to fully dissipate.

Something similar happened on Apollo 13. The S-IVB impacted the Moon 85 miles from Apollo 12’s ALSEP — CMP Jack Swigert joked at the time that it was the only thing on that mission to go right. It hit with the force of 11 and a half tons of TNT. This translated to a seismic impact peaked after seven minute with shockwaves 30 times greater and four times longer than those from Apollo 12’s LM impact.

The vibrations from these two impacts lasted longer than scientists expected, far longer than any equivalent vibrations last on Earth. It was almost as if the Moon was ringing like a bell. This strange result forced scientists to think differently about the Moon and its composition.

yeah im not in love with him his voice annoys me if im being honest but the Adam and Eve article he speaks of in the video i linked seems interesting. thought id share it here

Attached: starchildren.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

It’s entirely possible that what we know as “the holy land” has been predicted to survive the next cataclysm.

contrary to popular belief farming isn't that hard, you're left with plenty of free time in which to dick around building monoliths

do humanity a favor and stop breathing

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

OF ROYAL DESCENT AND OTHER EXCREMENT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giordano_Bruno_(crater)

This crater was formed by an impact that was actually witnessed by people in 1178 AD, and using lasers modern scientists confirmed the moon was swaying or "ringing" like a bell from the impact to this day. Just to add to your point. The Apollo crew that originally went to the moon claimed they saw weird green lights on the moon and apparently it's a well-known phenomenon, see:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transient_lunar_phenomenon

Go away Michael Shermer

Nice triples dude

Attached: 1535419580011.jpg (398x432, 43K)

Attached: ISS-42_Richat_Structure-5ae0e2bba18d9e00372f913e.jpg (768x511, 78K)

Bro did you just find Atlantis?

WE

its true

god damn this world is crazy, we don´t even know our history

Attached: atlantis[1].jpg (600x431, 47K)

Well shit this thread is turning out much better than I had hoped. I sometimes forget Jow Forums actually does have a decent population of woke niggas. Thanks again to the anons that dumped what they had

Attached: 1532203738389.jpg (680x866, 99K)

The best part is, even if "atlantis" was landlocked, the greenland impact 12,500 (for which there is concrete evidence) years ago would have potentially engulfed Mauritania in a mile high tsunami, thereby obliterating the city.

At this time, the Sahara was fertile, so the rings may be the result of erosion by an artificial lake, who knows.

The biggest question is yet to be answered.

WHAT ROLE DO THE KIKES PLAY IN THIS?
>what do (((they))) know?
>what are (((they))) keeping from us?
>do (((they))) want to invade the muslim world so they control the narrative on all of these findings?
>do (((they))) think jews were the flood survivors instead of our based aryan ancestors?

It’s still a source, gaylord. Look at all the relevant stuff for complete knowledge.

Probably. If you take a look at the European Pagan religions plus Tengri shamanism, you see that they must have a common root. An original religion and culture, where the other pagan religions originated from.

The Semitic religions are completely different. Christianity is a mish-mash between European paganism and semitic religions. Jews consider white people as the tribe of Amalek and thus want to eradicate them.

>It's another Hancuck thread
He's a crank. If you actually look at the Yonaguni "monument" it's completely irregular and its features aren't on a human scale. It's just jointed rock.

No doubt there are many sites of archaeological significance buried by post-ice age sea level rise. Fishermen not infrequently drag artefacts up from Doggerland. Yonaguni is not one.

Nigger the yonaguni monument is posted itt already, it's not natural and neither are Australians.

I could actually agree with this. I'm not totally convinced the underwater finds are actually man-made, except maybe one or two that are just too odd to ignore such as the "face" that is laying on a completely flat surface with stairs and channels leading to it. A few statues and other man-made stuff has been found but not on the scale that we would expect. I know that soft material being separated from bedrock often leaves sharp, nearly 90-degree angles and you can find examples of this definitely occurring naturally. If a whole city was wiped into the ocean 12,000 years ago I suspect it would all be lying under the ocean floors, not in plain view like the Hancock discoveries. Who knows?

The satellites all come down in 10-20 years

False
>For spacecraft much above about 1000 km altitude, you are already into centuries for their orbits to decay due to aerodynamic drag. At these altitudes, solar radiation pressure exceeds atmospheric drag, and there is a bias from solar radiation pressure that gradually makes the orbit more elliptical, and that helps the aerodynamic drag be a little more effective (because you gain more drag at lower perigee than you lose drag at higher apogee). Still, it takes at least several hundred years. But 1000 km is a fairly low altitude. That's still low earth orbit. For geosynchronous orbits, which are many times higher in orbit, I imagine it would be at least millions of years.

Satellites orbiting relatively close would do what you are describing. Anything farther out would take longer and longer to come back depending on its distance. Which is why I said "some of our satellites" and not "every single satellite"

did they also have elongated skulls? these skulls were found in south america and somehow have the DNA of a person from crimea russia. He also has red hair which isnt known in south america.

I think these elongated skull people were another sub race of humans. They might even be from the preflood civilisation. Even the egyptians pharaiohs had elongated skulls. Maybe these rulers had a blood line going back to that civilisation?

Attached: paracasskull.jpg (500x350, 94K)

I never see it in these threads, and I don't have the sources to hand, but it's interesting to note that mainstream egyptology agrees that pyramid engineering seems to degrade over time, rather than improve, with the great pyramids being the only real exception. Considering the numerous unique features of the great pyramids, and their highly uncertain date of production, it is possible that most pyramids were imitations of the great pyramids that predates dynastic Egypt - the skill seems to have been quickly mastered and gradually forgotten.

Could be, or could just be another sub race. Neanderthals, Pygmies and many other weird subspecies existed and many different shaped bones/skulls have been found. Ancient cultures typically described these "Gods" as white, bearded and tall.

Fair enough

This is one of the biggest mind boggles out of all of this. I think your line of thinking is closer to reality than what Egyptologists believe. It seems like the knowledge required to build these massive structures was passed on to post-ice age people, and they got worse at it because they were low IQ desert people compared to the "Gods" that taught them.

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

This is why I love this site. Thank you for coming back to acknowledge that, you are a legend in my mind for not just leaving the thread.

Don't fall for the "hidden Discord" shit, it's literally a honeypot and it only shows up in threads where anons have had too much to think. You can very easily grab someone's IP through Discord, along with a lot of other data using gitbash and python.

Attached: 1531965449846.jpg (600x461, 127K)

The Semitic religions aren't completely different. The Torah/midrash are literally PIE mythology but with the various Gods and heroes reconfigured as mortals.

Adam is Caelus/Uranus, from whom Saturn/Chronos in the guise of Yahweh severs a "bone" in order to create Eve or Aphrodite. Adam's first wife Lilith is the Titaness Gaia whom conspires with Chronus to maim and unman Uranus. The gelding myth is more coded here, but the unmanning of Adam is embodied by the serpent seedline interpretations.

Likewise the cult at Lemnos with a direct cognate with the Cain and Abel parable, which can also be seen with Romulus and Remus. You even have in Nordic paganism an Earthly progenitor in the form of Tuertois, who has three sons Mannus, Irmin and I can't remember the third. Too similar to Noah, Japheth, Shem and Ham to be a mere coincidence.

Likewise almost all of the the Greco-Roman Gods have easily identifiable cognates going all the way back to Sumer.

The Egyptian pantheon could be said to stand out, but then again the Egyptian priesthoods were very active and had real political power and so vigorously and competitively developed the religion. So who really knows what their original, authentic form was.

Sadly it seems that the Jews own mythology about their origins is probably close to being accurate. The people who followed "the religion of the prophets" prior to Jews and Judaism emerging into recorded history have always lived among Indo-Europeans and their religion is directly developed around our own. Their own mythology says that God shall enlarge Japheth, meaning Japheth the beautiful shall have many descendants, but Shem the father of all Jews shall own the tents of Japheths people. There was never any Jewish nation-state until the Maccabee revolt, and the religiously conservative and highly edified segment of the Jews consciously stayed in 'Galilee of the gentiles' and politicked against the nationalist Jews from day one of that project.

>Nigger the yonaguni monument is posted itt already
I know, I'm responding to the thread
>it's not natural
Very sad that even cherrypicked photographs of it show little regularity.

>If a whole city was wiped into the ocean 12,000 years ago I suspect it would all be lying under the ocean floors, not in plain view like the Hancock discoveries. Who knows?
I know a marine archaeologist, sites and artefacts get exposed and covered all the time. Oceans are a high erosion high deposition environment, think shifting coastal dunes. There's plenty out there in the med and doggerland, people just need to be looking in the right place at the right time.

Missed this post skimming the thread. Thing about high tech civs is that they leave traces. I know a few spots where I could dig down and reliably find kangaroo bones, no chemical alteration, that are roughly 50ka old. Not all metal objects will disappear completely. Well built structures might leave a trace whether that be in ocean floor seismic surveys. Bizarre as it sounds there's evidence of the Roman empire in Greenland ice cores. A 19th century civilisation would leave a record of its industrial might in ice cores, which in Greenland, though the record is incomplete, goes back to 120ka, Antarctica has continuous cores that are much older.

I fully expect that the date of the first human built settlements will be pushed further back in my lifetime, but it's not going to be high tech.

I think so but i don't think it was "White people", i think it was the tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, athletic type. Everyone else evolved afterwards imo.

I mean let's be honest, only the best Whites (purest Germanics) are somewhat pure descendants of the ancient Aryans.

Nothing, they evolved thousands of years later.

>A lot of ancient cultures wrote about white-skinned bearded people who survived great floods and rebuilt civilization after the devastation.
LOL anything lighter than midnight black would have been and is still considered light skinned to most Africans

Attached: LWMAWf0.jpg (938x844, 88K)

>tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, athletic type
Funny how these people existed during Roman times and the Italic Roman people considered them (Nordic/Germanic) to be nigger tier. Cesar even described how different they looked to the average Roman italic person so the blue eyed, blonde phenotype was not of the ancient Mediterranean people.

LMFAO, White people are such self absrobed insufferable narcissists. The only question is, who gives a shit? nothing apparently matters, it's apparently all whatever and eventually everything just dies.

Oh wow, you have such a fascinating and glorious history Chad, how very fucking interesting. Throw yourself from a tall building and splatter your brains all over the concrete floor, do us all a favor you stupid fuck.

Demon rats remove free tax filing

Nihilism, eh?

I have this theory about super civilisations. They were civilisations like Atlantis and they were in remote places around the earth like america.
Their advantage was their remoteness meant they had no competition with rival tribes or threat from contagious diseases.
They were able to become technologically advanced really quickly until they were the equivalent of super powers of the time.
However their strength was their weakness. When disaster struck they were too remote to other civilsations for help or to flee to.
This is why some of these civilisations are referred to as great powers but they mysteriously dropped out of conciousness.
It would be like constantly seeing Atlantean ships in your port then one day nothing.

>COPE

Attached: 1554867327797.jpg (741x674, 148K)

lol no both romans and germanics were white just germanics were more white
The romans were obsessed with germanics looks.
Numerois quotes and referhces to copy their looks and fashion were recorded.
For example read about colonge in germany it was a hotspot for the creation of germanic-roman culture.

>The Semitic religions aren't completely different. The Torah/midrash are literally PIE mythology but with the various Gods and heroes reconfigured as mortals

Judaism and Islam have their roots in Sumerian paganism, which is substantially different than European paganism and Tengri shamanism. You can compare Iupiter, Zeus, Tengri, Odin/Wotan, since they are sky-gods. Yahweh, El, il-lah or Allah? Not so much.

>Adam's first wife Lilith

Lillith isn't even a biblical figure ffs. Lillith was originally some middle eastern night demon, until some feminazi witches created this stupid myth.

>Likewise almost all of the the Greco-Roman Gods have easily identifiable cognates going all the way back to Sumer.

I would debate even further. For example from Western Europe to the Central Asian steppes, wolves are an important symbol and there is some sort of similar mythology around wolves. In the Middle East, they hate wolves and dogs and see them only as tools at best.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Wasn't the Dogger Bank dry during the last ice age? There was probably some quite advanced civilization there (called it Atlantis or not, that doesn't really matter). After the ice melted, the Dogger Bank got flooded and the people migrated eastwarts until they arrived modern-day Turkmenistan/Uzbekistan.

Some great arguments here, and I mean that unironically (2019 Jow Forums requires clarification after how many layers of post-irony we have experienced)

>Very sad that even cherrypicked photographs of it show little regularity.
I'm not sure if they would be able to cherrypick photos with the limited time they have underwater. I know that Graham, for example, made many dives but he has also published many photos from all kinds of angles.

>Oceans are a high erosion high deposition environment, think shifting coastal dunes
Interesting. There's plenty out there in the med and doggerland, people just need to be looking in the right place at the right time.
Interesting

>Thing about high tech civs is that they leave traces. I know a few spots where I could dig down and reliably find kangaroo bones, no chemical alteration, that are roughly 50ka old. Not all metal objects will disappear completely.
I would like to hear more about this if you don't mind.

>Thing about high tech civs is that they leave traces
>Bizarre as it sounds there's evidence of the Roman empire in Greenland ice cores
>A 19th century civilisation would leave a record of its industrial might in ice cores
They are leaving traces just from their farming, building etc? I'm picturing that they discovered high levels of methane or something in the ice that shows the Romans had a lot of cattle farms, for instance. Pardon me for not knowing about this. In regard to these pre-ice age people being "high tech" I have a weird way of picturing this, though I could be retarded and a faggot. Based on these stone structures being found and not much else, I'm picturing a sort of hybrid between 17th to 19th century Europeans and ancient man. Could it be possible that certain technological achievements are done while others are not, purely by chance? Could a person 13,000 years ago learn to harness electricity, but not hydraulics/pneumatics for instance? A lot factors could play into that, including politics.

What's with all the Grahm Hancock bullcrap and a fellow leaf should know better collective-evolution.com/2014/06/13/marine-geologist-unearths-a-supposed-10000-year-old-yonaguni-monument-dubbed-japanese-atlantis/
Amid controversy the Yonaguni monument is a submerged rock formation that is thought to be the remnants of a 10,000 year old Japanese civilization. It was discovered by Dive Tour operator Kihachiro Aratake in 1985. Masaaki Kimura a marine geologist at the university of RyuKyus in Japan has spent fifteen years diving amid the Yonaguni anomaly.

Coping with what you dumb cunt? be specific.

I fucked that up a little, the fucked up part is supposed to look like this:

>Oceans are a high erosion high deposition environment, think shifting coastal dunes. There's plenty out there in the med and doggerland, people just need to be looking in the right place at the right time.
Interesting

Attached: 1533096747344.jpg (741x782, 424K)

I genuinely despise all Whites, but hey, i despise everyone else too. Everyone is just fucking trash, i would end all your lives like it's nothing.

I'm sorry that your life is this horrible, I hear suicide is a great way to overcome that.

>Ancient Anatolia
Celtic clay

Attached: Celtic Scythian Runes-1000BC.jpg (744x1052, 436K)

This is an interesting point. Damn you guys are on fire tonight

I don't know what the fuck you are trying to convey. Are you some sort of french fuck?

>A lot of ancient cultures wrote about white-skinned bearded people who survived great floods and rebuilt civilization after the devastation
they were Atlantean Dark Warlocks. They are in control today. Kaballah is not Semetic in origin. Its a universal code that is observed and understood

There's literally nothing to say to that other than "you're a worthless faggot" the truth of my words is all i need.