This one is for the shills and libs

They have you "correct the record" online or attempt to change the narrative, or whatever it is they have you do. I'm sure you feel it's admirable and that's fine. But check this for a second, just humor me.

This Twitter account purports to be from the Intelligence Community. On March 10, the account posted about the Dalai Lama being used as a distraction. Now 30 days later, the Lama is hospitalized.

Things are done to control the news cycle. We on the right, center right, and center left get demonized.

But could you imagine being part of a globalist group that is literally going to kill one of the most holiest and peaceful men in the world, just to control the news cycle for a week? All we ask is for some perspective and to open your damn mind.

Attached: 20190410_002620.jpg (1440x1461, 255K)

The fuck are you getting at? Spill it... why would this occur?

Yes, please explain. Stop toying with us.

> known IC account gives 30 day headway on Dali Lama health issue
> Mueller report imminent. We already know it's a nothing burger.
> oh he look who has a chest infection

Attached: 1501216194347.png (800x640, 254K)

>83 year old gets sick
ITS DA DEEP STATE

I'm saying that the only way to take visibility away from the Mueller report is a high profile health issue or death. DL passing or in serious jeapordy will receive world wide coverage.

Hi friend, a known reliable intelligence community account with 50,000 followers mentioned this would happen a month ago. Either provide some reasoning as to why that isn't a bit interesting or move the fuck on

So 30 days ago some dude on twitter posts some cryptic garbage about the Dali Lama... now you believe that some globalist group is trying to off him via a "chest infection" for the sole purpose of disrupting the news cycle during the time when the Mueller report is (allegedly) going to drop?

There's nothing cryptic about it. They said specifically that the DL would be used as a distraction. They aren't necessarily going to off him, just have him in the news. Barr said the report would be out in a week or so. You are being deliberately obtuse.

You are aware that this account is associated with the mental gymnastics group formally known as Q right?

Not sure what's cryptic about literally saying he's going to be sacrificed to distract, and to take note of it.

It's not like he said it like 4-9 months and some days ago or provided a ton of variables. It was simply one month out with a clear cut warning.

And it's also "some guy" who posts pretty much daily about this shit. Just asking you to look through his posts.

Disclaimer: The Mueller report is my own inference so that could totally be off base.

Yes I am aware that discrediting and providing undue amount of MSM coverage to Q being a hoax is quite strange. Especially considering that Q did the same thing with McCain's death to the minute.

Literally just trying to get you to reconcile how someone can post so cleanly about something that will happen. But you don't seem to want to do that, and it's a little glowy.

April 15th through the end of April is a major satanic season of sacrifice. Theres always happenings, including some of the biggest in history in this window. With the current climate im sure theres plenty of ritual sacrifices lined up, please their god and distract the masses all in one shot.

I respect your position but I'm really just trying to keep this thread fact-based and with minimal X-tier stuff. I just want one person to provide some kind of argument for why the image in the OP isn't interesting.

Try questioning this guy on Twitter, used to cringe follow him, got blocked after I liked a comment of someone calling out his inaccuracies. Cultivates retards, blocks free thinkers. He's as bad as Steven d Kelley.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-000649_Chrome.jpg (549x363, 96K)

I'm well aware of who this eyethespy is, and all the other players. You still haven't figured it out have you? Stuck in the rabbit hole.

Thats the problem m8, there are no facts here. You are being lead to believe there are connections where there are none.

The fact this based motherfucker is gonna have heavy reporting for health issues and not the massive cunt that is Ruth Bader Ginsburg says everything you need to know about ((((the media))).

crickets

guys the dalai lama just arrived at a hospital
look it up.

The fact is here, clearly stated: Someone who regularly posts about politics and news said that something would happen. This was in a clear, non-cryptic manner. 30 days later, that thing happened.

I can give you that

a) It's late in the day and we haven't seen the MSM reaction to this yet. We don't know quite yet what the "size" of this story is. It's not yet a fact that this is progressing or taking over the news cycle.

b) It's possible this person is a different insider, with an anti-maga motive such as to placate trump's base.

So do you think this person just guessed? Do you think they're part of a group that is actually looking to pacify the trump base? If they weren't pro MAGA and it gets this much news coverage then why wouldn't the Trump team issue a statement discrediting it? Lots of Q peeps at the rallies, so that doesn't seem very passive.

Thanks for catching up. I assumed people would at least be Googling.

Providing you thoughtful answers, hoping you'll start doing the same.

Dali Lama aside, you really should look deeper into who this person is associated with... twitter accounts alone should raise some red flags. Its easy to find connections and make associations, easy to lead people in certain directions when they are already looking in a similar direction. Read a book, go outside, engage your mind with meaningful things.

>"The point of this entire thread aside"
You literally haven't responded to the point at all. I wont be replying back to you until you do.

>go outside oy vey, a bit sleepy aren't you goy
thought so

>red flags etc
On the off-chance you're not a glowing shill: Looking into people and their connections is a positive thing to do, sure. But you'd be contributing more by actually backing up your point instead of saying "his twitter accounts should raise some red flags" What are they? If ETS/Q aren't pro MAGA then what are they? If you aren't going to be useful then your intentions are clear.

Much of the critique of Pizzagate/Q/shit like this is that it relies heavily on drawing "connections"between people. Here you are trying to do it with Twitter connections by telling me to page through them.

How is it not a red flag that a prominent on-topic twitter account clearly said it would happen 30 days ago? Doesn't that lend itself to being intentional or that there would be more to the story of why the DL is in bad health so soon after someone said he would be?

The Dali Lama is sick. Check. Is it a grand conspiracy to control the news? I don't believe so.

ETS/Q/pizzagate is all bullshit. You're getting your chain yanked, and a shitload of people are having a grand laugh at the expense of stupid ass boomers. You are all living breathing, live televised memes. Heart is in the right place, but god damn you people are gullible.

Dahli Lama linked to NXIVM according to Q board. Photos and everything.

Dalai Lama is sick, and it was forecast to happen by ETS. You didn't acknowledge or reply about that second part. The virtue of that second part is the crux of this whole thing. Who forecast it is very important.

You again assert things without actually providing reasoning. Why is it gullible to question why someone would very accurately forecast a specific incident 30 days prior? Why isn't it notable?

>holiest man

thaibetians ruled with a religious caste basically keeping everyone else as slaves under the pretense of divine right. While its true ning nong ching chongs are basically stealing the country and putting in puppet rulers for their own benefit, at the end of the day they basically did so while overthrowing literal backward 15th century crazy-monks that were holding the country back in the same way muslims do in sand land.

Imagine falling for these larps. Gotta be under 16 or a boomer.

A post for thee is a shekel for me!

Nigger... how does one go about getting payed to shitpost?

>monks that were holding the country back
From Maoist degeneracy, sure.

The fact is this 2 week stretch is the most disastrous in US history. Feel free to look into it. You seem surprised by the notion that the powers that be would kill a figure in order to distract, this seems naive to me. Im not worried about the DL, there will be something much more deadly and devious which goes down in the next couple of weeks. Call it /x/ tier if you like, doesnt change the reality of it.

>most disastrous in US history

You mean to the cabal, or in general?

I'm not surprised at all. It's just a good way to illustrate a point. If it got through to one person I'd consider it a success.

Do you have any specifics? If so then by all means share so we can screencap. Or are you just speculating based on past events around this time frame.

> one of the most holiest
Hah

It clearly doesn't make sense because no one is reporting anything on the lama faggot anyway. OP is a schizo.

Dont forget in Trumps second term there will be a war with Iran

Attached: Future 2.png (1836x206, 46K)