Bent to the military industrialist like every Pres before him...

Bent to the military industrialist like every Pres before him. First time we've ever labeled only part of a government as a threat though, so points of originality. 5 bucks says boots are on the ground before 2020.

Whats your guess Jow Forums how many middle American corn-shuckers kids will gladly sign up to die in the dessert this time?

Attached: tumpie wilsons war.jpg (896x913, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/370369/in-100-days-a-new-jewish-elite-rises-under-trump/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i hate trump now

Attached: shekels.jpg (1659x1350, 591K)

Bush had the biggest hard-on for Iran and managed not to do it, even as people were betting money he would. I doubt Trump will do it, but he does, every single Trump supporter should be drafted to fight for Israel.

Shut the fuck up idiot, you insult him and your ideas are shit.

Destroying Iran is the best idea.

I’m okay with this

based and red pilled

Attached: 1545701029500.jpg (500x500, 132K)

Are you sick of winning yet, Bibi?

Attached: netanyahu ADMITS he wants war with iran.png (615x424, 50K)

I've said this multiple times. The US cannot win a war against Iran. If the Pentagon felt they could easily crush and occupy it, it would have happened in 1980 when our military was in much better shape. The Pentagon literally saw invading Iraq and trying to get every other Middle Eastern country to isolate it as easier. It would break the American military.

Don't mind this really, the more Muslim's dead the better honestly. Don't care what you think about the Jews, the kikes are a thousand times better then the sand niggers.

I want Iran glassed. Fucking melt those shit skins into piles of feces as fertilizer for our new marijuana crops in the middle east.

He has to.

As his overlords are demanding it.

Attached: chester4.gif (267x268, 18K)

Trump started his campaign in his initial speech railing on the "Iran deal".. I don't think he bent any knee after the fact

Attached: 5c67f67f-59b1-47bf-930c-3f1c55921bad.png (960x717, 815K)

Shut the fuck up, achmed. You're next

>I want Iran glassed.
So do all the globohomo kikes. You're too old and stupid for this board, boomer.

War is money and military industrial complex must be kept running. Also don't forget to pick up your junk food dinner at the drive thru on your way home and enjoy your basketball game.

And yet Nathan Guttman subsequently wrote the article "In 100 Days, A New Jewish Elite Rises Under Trump"

forward.com/news/national/370369/in-100-days-a-new-jewish-elite-rises-under-trump/

Not just you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

The military found that as well

>Can't build a wall
>Goes to war for Israel
Is this 4D Chess?
Does he want people to hate Jews
Or is he just stupid?

>Fred Kaplan
>Slate

Attached: kaplan.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

Nu/pol/ everybody. Retards like you will keep fighting wars for the Jews till the end of time. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not see the entire problem with muzzies stems from Jews? 9/11 to the refugee crisis, it's all Jewish subversion to convince goyium to fight their battles for them.

Go back to Israel.

We need show Saudi Arabia how to make themselves a nuclear power.
If Iran has nuclear power then Saudi Arabia needs to be a nuclear power.
That’s the rules of the game

Many Iranians are good christians.

Then rise up
Or head for cover
We should take the nucks from turkey and give them to Saudi Arabia just in case Iran gets stupid

yeah go suck the shit out of a muzzies ass you disinfo shill.

>divide, slide and demoralize.

Attached: 1536109429453.jpg (480x360, 47K)

No. When everything is said and done there won't be an Israel. If the survivors have to go anywhere they will be put on your shit filled island where they belong. It was the Anglos who gave them power after all, you should have to deal with them.

Prove him wrong, oven dodger.